Chapter 26

LET ME LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

It's been few days since Chomi become official. Their relationship is going well for the last few days. But they can't meet everyday everytime just like other couples since both of them are really busy with their entertaiment jobs. And moreover, they work for the same person, Son Naeun. They use to call whenever they have spare time even just 5 minutes or sometimes just sending text through Kakao.

"Chorong-sshi, the management from Avex Japan called me while ago, they wanted Naeun to participates in A-Nation next month, so I think you need to go to Japan this week to handle the contract, Let Hyunsoo handle Naeun here for this week" The A Entertainment CEO called Chorong this morning and infomed about that info.

"Nae Sajjangnim, I'll go, one of the staff called me and informed me too about this"

"Then you will go this Thursday"

"Alright Sajjangnim"

Chorong went out from CEO room and goes to Naeun's practice room. She's practicing for her Japan comeback next week.

Naeun is practicing with Bomi and other dance team, they looked so focus and serious. Chorong comes in to the room then see their practice. She smiles to Bomi silently, luckily Naeun didn't see that.

"Like this Naeun-ah, turn around then spread your arm like this" Bomi said, Naeun nods.

Both Naeun and Bomi still looked awkward but not as bad as before, they talk more. They practice again after Bomi guided Naeun for the moves.

"Alright,, 1 and 2 and 3 and 4... Ok now with music" Sunmi, lead the practice again.

Naeun will comeback with her new Japan single called Remember, all the song is full with choreography so she will need more energy as it's a bright song.

"Alright,,, hana, dul, set, ne,,,, " Sunmi shouted and the music played.

"1, 2, 3 and 4,,, 1, 2, 3 and 4.....!!! Okay,, one more time... 1 and 2 and 3 and....." Before Sunmi finished counting then,

"Aaahhhh..." Naeun screamed all of sudden, everyone stop dancing and look at her include Chorong.

It was when the choreo part is they spread their hand, but then Bomi who was standing beside Naeun accidentally hit the singer's neck when she was spreading her arm..

Bomi looked startled, she stop then hold Naeun when Naeun groaned in pain because she hit her neck, it's a bit hard tho (A/n : remember whem Hayoung accidentally hit Chorong's neck when they were practicing, on Apink News).

"Omo,,,Naeun-ah,Mi,,,,mianhae,,, gwenchana??" Bomi asked with her super panic tone.

Everyone stopped dancing and circling around Naeun.

"Aaghj,, appo.." Naeun said while keep holding her neck, she's tearing in pain.

"Mi,,mianhae Naeun-ah,, I, I spread my hand too hard,, mianhae" Bomi apologized while keep holding Naeun's arm and neck, she's checking if there's any wound.

"Here, drink this Naeun-ah..." Chorong handed down the mineral water, while Bomi still looked so panic and unconciously still keep holding Naeun's hand.

Chorong takes a glance to Bomi's hand that is still on Naeun's hand, she looked jealous a bit, Bomi who saw this at the moment then she let fo off her hand from Naeun's hand.

Naeun keep coughing due to the hard hit on , she didn't say anything and keep tearing up, that made Bomi really feel guilty

"Naeun-ah, I really am sorry, I hit it too hard"

"Let's take a break for a while,, Gwenchana Naeun-ah?" Sunmi gave the instruction.

Uhhukk.. Naeun nodded and still keep groaning.

"Nae,, gwenchana unnie..."

Bomi keeps looking at Naeun with guilty feeling, but then on the other side, Chorong is also become so anxious, she know's it's not the right time to feel jealous.

"Naeun-ah, I'm sorry nae, really am sorry" Bomi keep staring at Naeun.

"Nae unnie, gwenchana, I'm okay, I was just too shock" Naeun said back.

"Really, did it hurt anywhere?" Bomi asked again while checking on Naeun's neck, that made Naeun stopped moving and staring at Bomi's eyes softly. Bomi who noticed this situation then she stop, and take a glance to Chorong silently.

"No unnie, I'm okay don't worry" Naeun said and smile.

"She still really care about me, does she probably still love me?" Naeun said on her mind

"Calm down Chorong, it's not the right time, she's just checking Naeun's condition" Chorong also said on her mind.

Bomi tried to glancing to Chorong few times with her sorry look.

"If you feel fine let's practice again Naeun-ah, maybe you need to keep your distance a bit Bomi-ya,,, come on guys, let's start again, we have no time" Sunmi shouted again and instructed them to start practicing again.

 

Bomi's POV

I send Kakao message to Chorong unnie as soon as I got home

"Unnie, let me know when you're home" I send the message and wait for few minutes, but I didn't get any reply from Chorong unnie. I hope she's not angry or jealous.

I sit on the couch and turn on the TV while waiting for Chorong unnie's reply. I turn on a channel but then I changed it again, it is showing the news about Naeun and Junhyung, they're being interviewed. I change the channel, it's not that I feel jealous, but I just don't want to see that.

I laid my body on the couch, I almost fall a sleep and keep checking my phone to see the messages, but still didn't get any. Maybe Chorong unnie is having dinner with Naeun. I tried to send another message.

"Unnie, don't forget to rest as soon as u reach home, don't be too tired. I love you" I press the send button then put the phone next to me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter