Chapter 3

LET ME LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi's POV

Hfff, Finally, get back to Korea, after Naeun's Asian tours ended. I'm glad that her Asian tours done really well, indeed a diva. But I won't be able to go back to my parents house in Suwon

I woke up at 1pm today as I was so tired and look at my apartment,, oughhh mess up. Should I just call an online cleaning service, I am too lazy to clean them all. I stretch my body and get up to get a drink. I forgot that I had to exercise this morning. But I was too tired, I made a cup of hot coffee. I check my mobile to see any messages from my baby. I smile after seeing message from my baby.

"Babee,, I'm going back home today, I'll be back to my apartment tomorrow. We won't be able to meet today, I'll try to see you tomorrow. I miss you so. Xo".

Geezz she's cute, I reply her messages. Glad she can take a rest today.

"Rest well baby, take your time with your fam. I'm going to miss you too. See you later xoxo"

I order a cleaning service from apartment unit. And I left the house because I can't stand dirty. I go to my car and go out somewhere, I feel like having lunch outside. I call my best friend, Eunji, but she's busy with her college. So I'm just going to eat alone. I wear a hotpant and white tshirt and and a sneaker plus a white cap since it's hot outside. 

I stop by in a restaurant and order my favorite food, buddae jiggae. I calmy wait at the table and playing with my phone. But then my phone rings, I take a glance to the caller ID. Hfff, again?

"Nae yeoboseyyo?" I greet him.

"Bomi-ya, eoddiga? are you back in Seoul? Or still having a tour with Naeun?"

It's Park Minhyun, a senior on my dance college, someone who loved me and whom I used to be close with, he confessed to me at that time, but I don't love him the way he did, but we still manage to be a good friend, he has been like my brother. I told Naeun about this, so there won't be any misunderstanding in the future.

"Ahh Oppa, I'm in Seoul now, I'm  having lunch at xxx caffee, waeyo?" I told him

"Really? I'm near there too,  Can I go there then for a minute? I just wanted to meet you, been a long time since you're so busy"

"Nae oppa, just come here"

I have my lunch while waiting for Minhyun Oppa. He came 10 minutes after he called me.

"Hi Bomi-ya, wow you look prettier now" He greets me and tap my shoulder softly.

"Hi oppa, and you look handsome more hahah, do you want to order?"

"No, I'm going to university in 10 minutes, I just want to see you for a while"

We talked for about 15 minutes, he keeps praising me for getting prettier and ier. He still didn't change and keep teasing me for reject him. We talked for a while before then he has to go to university. I bid goodbye to him and as usual he hugged me.

Then I get back to my table to continue enjoy my coffee, then I spot someone is walking to the cafe too.

"Chorong unnie.."

 

Chorong's POV

I was enjoying my off day today, since Naeun doesn't have any schedule. I just receiving calls from some clients who want to contracted her to perform at the events. I go shopping with my friend, but she had to go first as she has something to do. I put my belonging and I feel hungry and craving for a coffee, so I walk to a cafe nearby to have lunch and coffee. I was walking to that caffee, but then s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter