Chapter 23

LET ME LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi's POV

"I have an invitation for Eunji's musical at 6pm and I don't know what time we will finish"

Sigh, that words keep playing in my head. Chorong unnie really lost her feeling for me.

"That was your own in stupid fault Yoon Bomi..." I cursed myself

I will soon lose from Eunji. I was thinking that Eunji likes Hayoung.

I was so anxious with all the situation. Why do I feel really sad now? Do I really lost my chance to get Chorong unnie??

Now I also have no one to share my problem. I used to share everything to Eunji, but now I can't anymore.

Should I just give up already? Butbm why should I give up when started to have feeling for her.? Why am I so pathetic?

 

No One's POV

Bomi is her own frustassion now, meanwhile what happen to Eunji and Chorong? They seems getting closer each day. Chorong spend more time to hangout with Eunji whenever she has free times. Meanwhile Naeun is also busy with her variety shows and also busy with her boyfriend. She cannot stop thinking about Bomi sometimes. She's still feeling guilty for making Bomi's heart broken. But she really had no choice but keeping her relationship with her boyfriend.

"Hfff, if only I could stay with you, I really miss you unnie" Naeun talks to herself while looking at her pictures with Bomi on her private mobile.

Naeun has finished her new album promotion in Korea, now she's having days off before start promoting her new album in Japan and other asian countries. That also means, off days too for Bomi. And as usual, Bomi will spend her time to hang around on the coffee shop, meeting her friends. But now she really has no energy to brighten up her off days. She really wants to call Chorong but she looked hesitant.

Bomi takes her time to jogging in the morning, she can't lose her energy to dance so she will always keep exercising to keep up her energy. She wakes up at 5am and ride her scooter to Han river. She parked her scooter and going run around the river. She already puts her earphone and runnin alone with the music playing on.

She runs for almost an hour, she takes a sit on the grass while observing peoples who also doing a jogging. There are few pairs of spouses and also young couples too, they're running slowly while holding hands or joke around.

"Hff, If only I could do that too.."

She really wants to move, but seems like Chorong already turned her eyes for Eunji. She takes her phone and checking her instagram account to see some updates. It's Naeun the first accound that she saw, Naeun updated her instagram with her latest pictures of her performance.

"She still looked so perfect,,"

Then she spot Hayoung's IG, she also updated something last night. She posted picture with quote in it, it said.

"A true love doesn't know the word giving up"

Bomi tried to read it again and try to get tye meaning behind the quote.

"It looks like, I may not give up if I really love Chorong unnie, but what if Chorong unnie doesn't love me anymore, because I rejected her last time?" Bomi asked to herself.

"Should I do like she did to me? Just confessed, no matter what the result"

She looked so distracted with herself, flustered what to do.

"Aaghhh..." Bomi then gets up and run to take her scooter. She drives her scooter to Chorong's apartment, then she look flustered after she reached there, she stayed there almost a half hour without doing nothing.

She was about to go from the building but, then she spot Chorong comes out from the lobby, she walked to the convenience store hear her apartment building. She's wearing a long loose dress, looks like she's spending her free time.

"Damn, look like a Goddess..."

Bomi dared herself to get down from the scooter and walk to the store when is Chorong is walking out from the store ans brings many plastic bags.

"Chorong unnie...." Bomi runs and takes the plastic bags from Chorong's hand.

"Huh, Bomi-ya, what are you doing here early morning?" Chorong asked. She thinks that Bomi comes early to visit Naeun,

"Let me help you With these bags."

"Are you going to visit Naeun? She's not in her apartment right now" Chorong said.

"Nope, I just finished jogging and I have no idea why I end up here, come on, let me bring these to your apartment"

Chorong did not reject, but she keep questioning on her mind, why Bomi is here all of sudden if she knew that Naeun isn't there.

"You bou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter