Chapter 5

LET ME LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong's POV

I still can't believe what I saw yesterday. I kept my mind blank after seeing Naeun and Bomi kissing in the rest room. I can't believe they're in such a relationship. Naeun never told me, they really hide it well. I wonder how long they have been in relationship? There are lots of questions on my mind. Naeun even keep questioning yesterday what's wrong with me, I keep spacing out since last night. I told her nothing happen with me. I'm thinking about talking to them. I mean, I need to protect her, I don't want any scandal with my artist. I'm afraid people will find out if they do something in public place, that's relieve it was me who saw them yesterday. Now I feel confuse, too many things in my head. I'm afraid if paparazzi will caufht them and Naeun's fans wil know about it. And on the other side, I feel jealous too. Huh? what? I'm jealous? who are you Chorong.

Yes, I admit that it's been few month that I started to admiring and liking Yoon Bomi, I admire her a lot. She's pretty, cute, cool, and her dance is amazing, and also her attitude is good. She has a strong charisma. I love seeing her practicing dance when I accompany Naeun practicing. I even a bit jealous when Naeun has to do a y dance with her. And now am I brokenhearted? I never expect Naeun will have relationship with her, never. I didn't know that Naeun's into a girl too. I've never been suspicious about them for being in a relationship. Hfff, what should I do??

I think about it all day, I know it's their privacy and I know Naeun has a space that I cannot enter or even interfere, but I also think about her career, I need to talk about it related to Naeun's carreer.

So I decided to try to talk to them, I called Naeun on the phone since it's her off day And I have to attend a meeting for her next TV show.

Phone Convo :

Cr : Naeun-ah, Where are you now? do yo have any plan today?

Ne : I'm home unnie, I don't have any plan yet waeyo?

Cr : Oh aniyo, I just want to take you lunch, there are few things I want to talk about.

Ne : eoh, what is it unnie? Is it important?

Cr : Hmm, about your tv show, performance and others.

Ne : Ah nae unnie, where are you?

Cr : At xxx caffee, near office, and,,,can you take Bomi too?

Ne : Huh, Bomi? Why all of sudden?

Cr : Aniyo, KBS TV want your performance like you did last time

Ne : Ahh, alright unnie, I'll call her.

Hfff, it's so hard to do this as I don't want to interfere their privacy, but I have to do this.

 

Bomi's POV

Why did Chorong unnie asked me to meet her all of sudden? I was a bit surprised when Naeun called me on the phone and sait that Chorong wanted to meet us.

"Huh? Want to meet us, why all of sudden baby??"

"I don't know too babee, She just said she wants to talk about my performance"

Why I'm not feeling good about this? Isn't Naeun curious about this??

Nevermind, I dress myself in casual outfit and drive my car, I want to pick up my baby but Naeun said she will go by a cab so thay Chorong unnie won't be suspicious.

I drive to xxx cafe, it only takes 10 minutes from my apartment. I enter the place and I saw Chorong unnie has been there with Naeun. They look busy talking about something. I bet it's about Naeun's job, but why I have to be called here too?!

"Hii unnie,, Hii Naeunie..." I greet them as soon as I arrived there.

"Hi Bomi-ya"

"Hi unnie" My baby greeted me too, she smiles sweetly to me and I know she's acting as normal as possible, and I prevent myself not to kiss her.

I ordered an Iced Americano for myself while talking to the two pretty girls in front of me.

"So Bomi-ya, Naeun-ah, I called you because...." to be honest, I was so nervous and anxious, what she's going to talk about?

"... Because the CEO wants you to join Hit The Stage, the producer of that show interested seeing you two and he wanted you to join the show, if you're agree you will sign the contract tomorrow, how is it Naeun-ah, Bomi-ya?"

Hfff I feel relieve that she talked about a job. Hit the stage? Wow I really want to join that show, good thing that I get the chance now.

"Wow, that's a bit hard unnie? You know I'm not specialized into dance" Naeun said,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter