Chapter 10

LET ME LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi's POV

I feel really mess after I broke up with Naeun. Well I tried to look good in front of all people, I don't want to look weak

"Why you have to do that if you still love her? you can just talk to her and tell her to choose between you and Junhyung, no need to torture yourself like this"

"I can't Eunji-ya, I can't make her choose between me and Junhyung, It will make her suffer she seemed to be confused but I know she has to end up with Junhyung. They have so many chances to be together."

"But you don't need to sacrifice yourself dude.."

"I did it because I don't want to get hurt more to in the future too, so I think it's better like this, she didn't refused tho when I finally asked to break up, she didn't say anything to hold my hand, so yeah,,," I said to Eunji. She keeps tapping my shoulder to calm me.

"Hfff, I feel bad for you, maybe you don't deserve her, you deserve someone better than her, keep away from your mind nae, there are lots of pretty girls out there" I love how Eunji trying to console me.

I wonder to myself can I move on from her? It's just two days but I still feel hurt. There will be a schedule to teach the new dance for Naeun's upcoming album. Hfff God, Can I really work with her after all the things happen? I haven't seen her after we broke up. She called me few times but I never pick up the phone. She also messaged me and said that she missed me and wanted to meet me. But I really couldn't, I need to try hard to move on from her or at least to control myself when I meet her later on the dance practice time. Eunji even scolded me when I said I wanted to resign as her dancer, she said I have to split off between work and love. I know she's right, but I don't want to suffer when I see her with Junhyung. Hfff what should I do???

*********

It's the day that Naeun's schedule to practice dance for her upcoming album. She messaged me and telling that her album is ready and she wanted to give the album to me. I already know the song that will be her tittle song and I already made the choreography for the song. The song tittle is Luv, I got it from Chorong unnie who sent me the file through email, it's a dance ballad song and I almost cried when I read the lyric, Naeun herself wrote the lyric and it's about a heartbreaking. I don't know why the lyric really suit the moment we broke up. I tried hard to concentrate practicing the choreo. Sunmi unnie keep asking what happen to me cos I can't seem to focus practicing the choreography.

"Do you have any problem Bomi-ya?" She asked me when I can't focus of practicing the new choreo.

"Hfff a bit unnie, sorry for making troubles, I'll be focus now"

"We'll take a rest for 15 minutes Bomi-ya, get yourself focus nae"

"Nae unnie..." I feel sorry for her , I should be the main choreographer for this project but I so messed up. I walk to the rest room to wash my face and get back my sense. I wash my face and looking at myself in the mirror, Come on Bomi, you may not looked miserable, be strong hfff... I dry my face and about to walk out from the rest room, then I meet Chorong unnie.

"Oh annyeong unnie..." I bow and greet her, she smiles and greet me back.

"Hi Bomi-ya, it's been a long time,"

"Nae unnie,"

"How are you? I feel sorry about,,, you and Naeun, I hope you'll keep strong"

"Nae unnie, gomawoyeo" I didn't talk too much, while Chorong unnie keeps looking at me with her shy smile. It's my second time seeing the prettiest smile after Naeun's smile. We stay awkward just now, then I excused myself to go back to practice room.

"Excuse me unnie, I'm going first" I bow and bis goodbye to her

"Ah nae, Naeun has already in the practice room" I nod and continue walking to the practice room nervously, cause it will be my first time seeing Naeun again.

As I enter the practice room and slowly walking inside, Naeun has been waiting there talking with Sunmi unnie. She turns her body and smiles at me and I look back at her awkwardly.

"Hi unnie..." she greets me sweetly. I really don't know how to act to her.

"Ow, Hii," I answered shortly. I can see Sunmi unnie is observing us maybe she wondered why I look awkward with Naeun, as usually we look so close each other.

"Been a long time, how are you unnie, I kinda missing you" Naeun said straightforwardly to me

Ow my God please don't say that, don't make me weak in front of you.

"Nae, I'm fine, you??" I don't want to ask back actualy, it feels so awkward.

"I'm not really good, you know the reason"

Why did she said that?

"Let's start practice Naeun-ah" call Sunmi unnie. Thanks God.

We practice for few hours, I made the easy choreo for her, as the song is a mid beat tempo. And there's no part pairng dance so she will dance solo only. The lyric of the song keep running in my mind.

Do you remember the time we spent together?

Is your heart pounding? It was everything at one time

Now I think about those sometimes

Can't we t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter