Chapter 19

LET ME LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi's POV

"Baby, I'll be coming home late nae, I have to meet partners" Naeun told me after she finished filming a variety show. I was on my way back to Seoul after going back to my hometown today. I didn't tell Naeun that I'm on my way back cause I was about to give her surprise and take her to dinner, but I guess I need to cancel it. So I just drive back to Seoul and went to a food shop to buy some meals. I go to a restaurant in Hongdae and go buy some food and drinks.

I was bored, it's still too early to go back to apartment. So I just walked around before getting into my car. I go buy some snack for myself, I'm planning to watch some movies tonight. I stop by in a street food shop and buy some and eat it while walking on the Hongdae street.

"It's nice to walk around by myself, but it'll be nicer to walk with someone I love" I murmuring to myself. I spot so many couples walking hand in hand, well I never experienced it while I'm in relationship with Naeun, it's too dangerous for her walking in this public street without guardians.

Then I spot a couple walking hand in hand and laugh together, they look so happy, but wait....

"Huh? Is that Naeun?? With Junhyung??!" I frowned to make my vision more clearly. It's true, they're Naeun and Junhyung. So she lied to me, she said she had to meet her partners. Why don't just being honest to me?!

No wonder she cannot settle her relationship with Junhyung, maybe I'm the one who have to settle my own relationship with her. I can't take it anymore. I go back to my car and drive my car to Naeun's apartment. I wait somewhere till she goes back home, I was so mad to her, she she keeps doing this to me? I know I'm the one who is being stupid here, I need to stop this.

I wait inside my car near Naeun's building, I will go talking to her when she reached home. I feel like I lost my mind for doing this stupid in relationship. I loved her but why she did that to me, she just wanted to have both of us as her lover, she's so selfish. I was waiting for her when I spot Chorong unnie's car. I wanted to go down and talk to her but I have to hold back, I need to settle my problem first with Naeun.

I see Chorong unnie comes out from her car to convenience store. Damn, she looks so pretty, wearing a long black skirt and a white sweater. She looks so gorgeous, it feels like many years I didn't talk to her, in fact we were just getting closer few weeks ago. And it was all because of my stupid decision.

I waited for two hours till I spot a car arrived at Naeun's building. I saw Junhyung drop Naeun and they kissed before Naeun went inside her apartment. It's really hurt to see that scene, I can feel my face is redden due to the emotion.

I parked my car after Junhyung left, then I go down and take the elevator to Naeun's room. I press the bell and wait till she open the door.

"Baby?? Why are you here? Why didn't you tell me that you're back? Get in baby" She said and I just stare at her with my anger face, she looked so confused with my sudden presence.

"Let's break up..." I said without entering her apartment, she dropped her jaw.

"Wh,, what do you mean baby? Why you said that all of sudden?!, you,, you're joking right?!" She asked me and tried to grinn.

"I'm not joking, I'm being serious, let's stop our relationship here!!" I said with my low voice. Naeun smiled bitterly and looked distracted.

"Let's get in first baby..." I follow her go into her apartment.

"Let's stop here, I'm tired with this.." I said with my low voice.

"What do you mean with tired? Why you asked this all of sudden? Is it because I haven't talked with Junhyung yet? I've told you tto...."

"To wait? A little more? How many days? A day, a week, a month? It's almost two month and nothing happen. I'm tired with this, you keep postponing whenever I asked you about your relationship, and you lied to me today which I'm sure it was not the first time" She gritts het teeth

"Lie? What lie?"

"You said you'd be home late to met your partner, but you went out and had fun with your boyfriend" She looked startled when I said that, maybe she didn't expect if I would find out about it.

"If you asked me how I knew, I saw it with my own eyes, for your information, I purposedly didn't tell you that I'd be back today cos I wanted to give you surprise, but instead of giving you surprise, I got surprised because I saw you went out with your boyfriend in Hongdae. You don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter