Chapter 31

LET ME LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

It's been few days since Naeun requested to exchange her main manager from Chorong to Hyunsoo, Chorong didn't accompany Naeun for few days, she just go to meeting or sometimes having an off say. But Naeun didn't do anything with Bomi. She makes Bomi keeps active with her dance team and her performance for this week offair shows. Meanwhile Chorong just attended some meeting and dealing with new promotors for Naeun upcoming's concert.

Bomi looks pissed off with this situation, she's also sad and didn't have a heart seeing her girlfriend like this,

"Why you did this to Chorong unnie? Can't you be professional? divide between your personal problems and work?" She came to Naeun and asked this.

"Why? I've been always profesional, and I didn't do anything to Chorong unnie, she still works anyway" Naeun said with her flat expression.

"Stop with your excuse, don't say like I don't know you, I know you well Naeun-ah, Chorong unnie is your main manager and now you did this just because you can't accept the fact"

Bomi takes a deep breath she looked so pissed of then walk leave Naeun behind, but then Naeun run to her and hold her hand.

"Wait Unnie,, why are you like this to me? Did you hate me this much just because of this?" Bomi just staring at het hand that is held by Naeun, she gets her hand off forcedly and walk away again.

"Unnie Wait..!!" again, Naeun hold her hand and prevent her from running away from her.

"What??!!!" Bomi said in between her anger, she feel so mad for Naeun's behavior toward her girlfriend, Bomi thinks she should act wise but the fact is opposite.

Bomi's staring at Naeun with her anger look she keeps trying to let go off her hand from Naeun's, but then Naeun pull her hand and unexpectedly Naeun kissed her lips. Bomi was so startled with her action,, she widened her eyes but then forced herself and letting herself go from Naeun

"Aaghh,, what are you doing??!! Are you crazy?" Bomi finally got mad, as from the first time, Bomi never got mad to Naeun even if the younger did a big mistake. But this time, she's really mad, she was just wanted Naeun to understand, Bomi forcedly pushed Naeun's body away from her.

"Why?? Why are you like this to me now,? Why?? why!!!!!" Naeun shouted in her crying. Fortunately the practice room is empty, and no one inside though the door is opened.

"Stop asking me, you knew the answer, and now please let me go!!"

"You've changed, you're so rude to me now, you never like this before,, it's all because Chorong unnie..."

"Stop blaming her...!!!"

"But it's all her fault, I should've realized that she loved you from a long time ago, ever since when you were still my girlfriend..."

"I said stop blaming her...!!!' Bomi shouted louder this time, she really can't accept when Naeun keep blaming Chorong when she did nothing wrong.

******

Meanwhile from outside the practice room...

"Omo..." Chorong covered preventing herself from screaming snd crying when she saw Naeun pulled Bomi and then kiss her, she saw it herself and she knew that Bomi didn't respons the kiss, even she pushed Naeun's body away from her. Chorong hide herself behind the wall, she didn't mean to overheard she was just given the documents to the CEO then go down and passed by while she tried to find her girlfriend but she found that scene.

She witnessed herself when Naeun forcedly kiss her girlfriend but on the other side she thanked to Bomi because she didn't accept the kiss, she even mad to Naeun. Then she heard Bomi shouted to Naeun while Naeun is only crying. And that made her feel guilty more and more when Naeun said she should've realized that she loved Bomi when Bomi was still with Naun. Chorong admit that Naeun was right but she nevet intended to take Bomi away from her.

Chorong keeps crying while Bomi and Naeun are still fighting inside the practice room.

"Unnie?? What are you doing here?" Bomi looked startled when she found Chorong is standing outside of the practice room and crying hard.

"B,,Bbom-ah,, I...."

"Bomi unnie wait...!!!" Chorong hasn't finished her utterance but then cut off by Naeun.

The three of them just got

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter