Chapter 49

LET ME LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

"What? Go back to Seoul? But you're not fully recovered yet sweetheart" Bomi's mom rejected her daughter's request to go back to Seoul when she's not totally recovered.

Bomi has been able to stand with the help of using crutches, she's no longer sitting on wheelchair.

"I'm better already eomma, at least I've been able to walk now" Bomi said while showing her standing posture to her mom.

"But you still have to use that cruthes dear, it would be hard for you to stay alone there, who would help if you need anything?" Her Mom still trying to convince her to keep staying in Suwon. She's worrying about her daughter.

"You need to trust me eomma, I'll be able to handle myself there, I need to train myself so that I won't bother anyone there"

Bomi's mother really just takes a deep breath facing her stubborn daughter, she thinks that Bomi's still not strong enough to start to live alone again.

"Hfff I can't answer that, let's ask your dad, if he allows you or not"

******

Bomi thinks that she has been strong enough to start to do everything by herself and back to Seoul. The main reason of course she misses her beloved girlfriend, she feels guilty too for not always being by her side when she's tired or when she feels lonely. Even though the older girl will never state that, but Bomi knows well. That's why she thinks she need to go back to Seoul, she feels bad too for Chorong who has to spend her weekend at Suwon instead of resting at home. Being a good girl, Bomi always attend the physio and exercise well, she did all the doctor said to her that's why she's recovering faster than the prediction as well for Bomi she would be stubborn for not going to doctor f only her headache attacked her.

But this time, she has been thinking about many things, her dance, her passion, her lover she misses being on the stage.

"Mwo??? No, you can't...!! You're not totally recovered yet, we can't let you stay alone there, you still need to be under our control"

"But Appa, you see, I've been able to walk now" Bomi said while showing her standing gesture with crutches, she's making sure to her parents that she has been able to living alone.

"No, listen to me Bomi-ya, you need to stay here till.you fully recovered, here you have your mother and your brother"

"But appa, I think I'm strong enough, I will attend the rest of my physio and my exercise there, I promise you"

Bomi being Bomi, strong yet stubborn, she didn't give up making her parent sure about letting her go back to Seoul till her parent finally give up and letting her going back to Seoul.

"Aigoo this kid, why are you so stubborn Bomi-ya" Bomi's dad said while face palming his face, meanwhile Bomi's mother only chuckled on the other side.

"She's just like you yeobo hahaha" Both Jeongjin and Bomi also laugh over what their mother said to their dad.

"Okay okay, but Jeongjin will drive you and stay there for one or two days with you, just making sure that you can survive there"

Bomi just grinning for what happen just now. She wants to refused but she knows she got to follow what her father said, or her father will not allow her to go back to Seoul this week..

"Nae appa, thank you very much, hehe I love you so much appa" Bomi walks then hug and kiss her dad.

 

Bomi's POV

"Take care there darling, we'll visit you once we're not busy, don't drive too fast Jeongjin-ah, take care of your sister while you're there"

"Nae Eomma..." jeongjin said.

"Don't worry about me, eomma, appa, I'll be fine there, you just need to trust me"
I'm glad my parent finally allowed me to go back to Seoul, but Jeongjin needs to go with me, it's okay better than they didn't allow me at all. I haven't told to Chorong unnie yet about my coming back. Lowkey I wanted to surprise her but she's gonna be mad if I didn't tell her.

I called her using a video call when I was about arrive to Seoul.

"Nae baby.." She showed her smiles once her face appreared on my phone, I smile right after I saw the face that I miss.

"What are you doing baby?" I asked her, seems like she's at home, she said she has no schedule today.

"I've just finished showering, are you in the car now baby? going somewhere?" She asked me, I laughed once she asked that, should I tell her or not?!

"Nae unnie, I'm with Jeongjin now, we're going to a place, are you staying at home or going out unnie?" I tried to ask her if she's going out or no, if no I can tell her to come to my apartment.

"Mmm I think I'm staying home baby, I want to take a rest, but where are you going this early baby?" She asked.

"Just going out for lunch baby, have you eaten?" I asked her back, I planned to take her to lunch with me and Jeongjin, she still didn't know that I'm on my way back to Seoul.

"Ahh nice, enjoy your time with Jeongjin baby, I haven't had lunch yet, maybe later"

"What if you prepare yourself now then get ready, cos I'll take you to lunch after this" I told her with a big grin on my face, I can see her frowned her eyebrows. She must not believe me, she would think I lied to her.

"Huh? what do you mean?" I chuckled seeing her curious face, she's cute when she's like that.

"Just get ready baby, I'll fetch you in 30 minutes..." I tried to make her sure, I've reached Seoul and will arrive at her apartment maybe in 30 minutes.

"Aish, Don't kidding baby"

"Park Chorong unnie, I'm taking you to lunch with Jeongjin after this, so you better get ready no more than 30 minutes, cos I'll arrive in 30 minutes" I said, she's still not believing me. She must be thinking I was just kidding.

"Nahh, if you don't believe me" I show my phone to the street, I've been arriving in Seoul street.

"See?? Now Ill hang up the phone and you better get ready"

"Tzzkkk Noona,, how could you tease your girl like that." my brother asked me, well he's the same with me, love teasing people.

"Haha, let her be, cos she's cute when she's being curious"

******

We finally arrived at the building of Chorong unnie's apartment. I called her and told her that I've arrived already. I cannot go out and fetch her up at her home, she told me to just wait at the car. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter