Chapter 7

Until You

Baby tell me I'll do whatever "

 

Month had past so does weeks went by, Jinyoung was preoccupied by something else than the true work his life dedication on teaching courses has turn into more into tutoring and fun time. What life had bang itself upon Jinyoungs head makes him forget about his full devotion being a good student and an example student. 

Like what the elderly would said to their young once " choose friend wisely " 

Being raise in a full decipline and manner background makes jinyoung doesn't have the taste of a full life meaning. When he met Mark, he knew that Mark is just another naughty or bad boy who doesn't care about true life about. But what jinyoung doesn't expect Mark was not like what he thought. When they first met by the bakery. It was just a misunderstood situation. Marks being late and blame jinyoung for being so slow and Jinyoung blame mark for being rude making him made the coffee slow. 

True out!  Mark is different in Jinyoungs eye. Don't judge the book by its cover! Appearance is not the big deal but the heart is. 

What Jinyoung sees in mark about the cold and rude attitude was only visible on the outside. What he wants to know what is truly inside his heart. 

Jinyoung look after Mark as a lost puppy. Being a guide and a tutor was a privilege towards the outsider. Because they might feel you the only person they trust.

Trust is a really strong word and meaning. Jinyoung trust Mark! But does Mark does the same? Jinyoung only taste a little bite of life. He will taste the Medicine of a full life meaning. To felt Heartbroken, betrayed, lost will fall on him like a tons of bricks hitting you to realisation the mistake you made. 

 

Since the exam trial had passed, Jinyoung become distance for quite a lot. He missed clubs activities. The editing process. His study! and he will return home tired always. 

Even Jaebum and Youngjae realise it. Their relationship since birth become distance. Everytime Jaebum ask to go for doing editing or go home together. Jinyoung will always say I have a plan! I can't made it!

Youngjae as Jinyoung 1 year younger junior in teaching courses, he needs a guide. He needs his hyung to help him to do assignments. Every time Youngjae ask will always been turn down by Mark always middle in the moment or conversation and take jinyoung away. 

Until.... 

There's moment when Youngjae was packing his stuff to prepare to go  for another period. The lecturer, the same lecture who would teach the upper year ask for Youngjae help to look for jinyoung because they need to talk. 

What youngjae shouldn't seen or watch was how is this even possible. Jinyoung who was sitting in front of Mark in the library. Before he could go and tell Jinyoung about the call, suddenly jinyoung stood up and went to another direction. Youngjae want to run and tell him but what his eye saw in between the book shelves, he can't believe he's eyes. He is not convince at first but before he could process everything he's been pin down by the neck. 

The book shelve was quite remote from the other shelve because of the table Mark and Jinyoung sit on was way to far for anyone to notice. 

When Yiungjae realise there's a hard arm under his chin blocking the air for entering his lung. He's in shock. Two pair of firery eyes stare him down like biting to his soul. The word his temper was " IF YOU DARE TO TELL ANYONE OR JINYOUNG ABOUT THIS! I WOULD NOT HESITATE TO PUNCH YOU AND HUNT YOU DOWN! ILL COULD RUIN YOUR REPUTATION AS A TEACHING STUDENT BY BLOCKING YOU FOR ANY EDUCATION SYSTEM WOULD NOT WELCOME YOU TO THEIR SCHOOL OR GIVE YOU A JOB! " 

Sinister word come from a sinister person. Youngjae can't sleep every night just because of this. His mind want to tell Jinyoung but his heart told him it's not the right time.  Youngjae should Take the risk for his hyung, but he can't until it's too late. 

 

Jinyoung had this smile on his face 24/7 like there nothing enjoyable things to do then always stick to the devil itself. Word you shouldn't listen. Word you shouldn't trust so easily. The word that can easily seduce you to do something bad. Jinyoung for being too fragile and innocent doesn't know what this suppose to mean. Life shouldn't  be too cruel to him but Jinyoung choose the wrong path to trust. 

From the first eye moment by the bakery. Faith already been sealed. Jinyoung and Mark are like Plus and Minus. Will stuck together until there's a wall that will block the attraction. Natalie 

When Mark first met Jinyoung he can't help to find a men that so fair and attractive and beautiful all combine in one body. If he fall for his conscious he wouldn't do this madness from the start. He met a lot of other attractive women before jinyoung. His reputation, his girlfriend, his free life made him like this. He wants an easy access to the top. He doesn't like to wait. He's so badly wanted to end the study. He predict his own future. Married to his girlfriend, have kids. Run the powerful business. Typical I know! 

But what faith and destiny and his real future written about him will all be revealed.

 

 

Now! Mark and Jinyoung are having a staring contest on the table inside the bakery shop. Jinyoung eyes that hold a powerful meaning that can easily been read. Which mark pleasant to see and stare all day. Mark suddenly wink making Jinyoung blush and his eyes become small making mark chuckle in front of Jinyoung.

" stop it you two! STUDY IS YOUR NUMBER ONE PRIORITY! " said Jinyoungs dad who cut the interaction just now. " Dad!!! " he whine " uh-Ah study is a must if not Mark can go back home " said Jinyoungs Dad seriously. Mark who only smiling in response. He know about Jinyoung parent. He's Been to their Bakery for quite a while now. He knows where Jinyoung  leave and the Park's family have invite Mark to have dinner or lunch together. 

All of that combine with the invite and welcome, the Park's adore Mark so much. Mark played nice or too nice to them. He also been a manner guy in front of the parent. Marks doesn't really like to been stay quiet for too long but god's know what happen now he suddenly being a good kid. Is it possible because of jinyoung suddenly change him or he could be more scared that he loose jinyoung and all his plan will fail? 

To seal all his truth identity, Mark would risk whatever to get what his total goals are. Which is to get out of this hell hole for the rest of his life. 

 

 

 

A/n hey guys! I apologise for not update for a week. I've been to a vacation with my family for five days and I'm kinda distracted. I don't want to give all my time on my phone and missed all the fun. Plus I'm not feeling well! I'm so sorry you guys. I will redeem the promise I give to you by update more often😊..... Until the next chapter..... Bye