chapter 10

Until You

" it feels like nobody ever touch me until you touch me,      Baby "

 

 

JINYOUNG POV

" Mark! You dimwit, I didn't ask you to doodle on the paper..." 

Jinyoung voice echo through the non to busy and crowded shop. Only the two of them inside. 

" Jinyoung-ah! I can't! My brain is so so crazy and I felt like people are constructing in there " Mark said rubbing his temple to relief the pain he had. 

Jinyoung only sigh in respond. He didn't say anything else but to play with the pen on the table, his eyes looking at Mark and his brain is working to figure something out. 

" Mark hyung! You wait here, I'm gonna get something from the back. " Said jinyoung informing Mark about his leave. Mark who, massage his temple just now, stoping whatever he do and his eyes follow every Jinyoungs footstep until he disappeared behind the door. He turn back his eye down to the paper and to all the scatter books on the table. Finally he decided to do something else. He took a medium size thick book from his bag. He turn the pages and stop at the empty sheet. He started to scribble down what is on his head. 

A few minus later,Jinyoung return. He saw Mark was busy writing something on the book. He slowly approach Mark and tap on Marks shoulder Making the elder Jump in shock. Jinyoung laugh at Marks expression and then he put small cake on the table in front of Mark. 

Mark look at the Cake and ask " what is this all about? " dumbfounded. Jinyoung smile and back hug Mark. He rested his head on Marks left shoulder and said " Happy Birthday Mark hyung. " he said softly near Marks ear. 

Marks eyes widen in shock " It is? " he said disbelief and turn to look at Jinyoung " yeah! It is " said Jinyoung cheering.. " Wow, gosh! How could I don't remember my own Birthday " said Mark nervously he laugh. " Make a wish Mark! " said Jinyoung excitedly

Mark look at the cake with the number 22 candle been light up by jinyoung. It's not much, but Marks glad that someone celebrate his birthday nor remember his birthday. He close his eyes, silence fill the air. Then the candle been blow. 

Jinyoung clap his hand and congratulate Mark for his 22 years of leaving. At the end both of them enjoyed the cake for themselves.

" The cake is so tasty and sweet! Who made it? " said Mark, entering another slice into his mouth. Jinyoung blush at the compliment " I made it. Thank you for liking it " he said and smile. Jinyoung pick the toping and rub it on Marks nose. " Hey! " mark voice was full with shock. He did the same to jinyoung until their face was full with icing. 

The non so busy and crowded place, from silence eats the surrounding, now laughter echo everywhere.

From the other side, Jinyoungs mom elbow her husband making the man choke his afternoon coffee " Look at both of them " she said smiling. Her husband saw the happy face and eyes coming from his wife and turn to look at the bickering two youngster at front. He chuckle and said " it's been a long time to see Jinyoung like that isn't it? "   " yeah! I'm glad our son didn't feel the sadness been kick out from school. Thank god, Mark is a great child " she said admiring. 

" Speaking about Mark! I seek for help from a long lost friend. He run the biggest company around the world, maybe he can help us " He said

" Who " said his wife with a shocking eyes. 

 

~•~

 

" Finish already!  " ask Jinyoung suprising " of course! " said Mark happily. They gather all Mark equipment and shove them inside Marks bag. The tutoring is finish for today. Mark was ready to go home and Jinyoung  too was ready to go behind the kitchen. But Mark suddenly suggest something 

" Hey Jinyoung, let's go to the city together! "

Jinyoung doesn't have to think twice they already bolt their feet away down the street to catch the bus. 

 

Since their feet safely reach the ground, the push and pull started. Mark want to go this way but Jinyoung want to go another way. Mark want the item but Jinyoung was no where in sight. Jinyoungs in a book store, Mark in an arcade store. 

The differences last for 4 hours until they settle down on a restaurant, Mark choise. Jinyoung  just let him this time since he is the birthday boy. 

 

 

NARRATOR POV

Going back to the dormitory, Jackson was alone at home. Since Bam Bam left by going back to Thailand because of emergency. He doesn't have a choice but to feel bored and just laying around the couch and watch TV. Suddenly his phone started to ring. He quickly answer it, according to the number from the caller, Jackson knew this is nothing but trouble. 

" Hello " 

" Jackson! Is that you? "

" Yeah! Why? Suddenly calling me. is there something wrong?  " 

Silence was only came from the other line for awhile 

" Uh, yeah about that...  Can you tell me where is Mark? He never call me for like.... Forever. Where is he? "

Jackson rolled his eyes mentioning about Mark and their relationship 

" he's... Yeah! He's busy. School you know! " 

" That's odd! I never knew hes so into school before! Anywhere tell him to call me back! Urgent! "

Jackson hesitate to answer 

" Yeah.... About that.... "

" About what?  "

" Never mind! I'll try to talk to him about you okay! Now I need to go back to do revision about my coursework . See you later "

And the line end by Jackson. 

Jackson plop down his on the sofa and type a text on his phone. His mind is talking to himself ' only if Mark smart enough to know the truth '  his brain spike out.  " Yeah he should " he said replying to himself. 

At the end Jackson fall asleep on the sofa with the TV watching him instead him watching the TV.

 

Back to the duo, the two of them were walking down the street. Window shopping. They stand side by side going down the side walk together. Mark suddenly hold onto Jinyoung hand and pulled him quickly walking the same pace with Mark speed to the Apple Store.

" Mark!  What are we doing here " said Jinyoung confusing. Mark only reply with his eye looking quickly at Jinyoung face and them he turn them back to the store. Jinyoung only watch the way mark walk into the store leaving him outside. He doesn't mind that, since Mark always need something, maybe this is just one of his needs so jinyoung just nodded his head understanding.

Jinyoung only wait outside the store when Mark gently pat him on the shoulder signalling that he's settled with his needs. Mark only hold a small paper bag on his hand but jinyoung doesn't take any interest at it. Finally they went separate ways. 

Mark came home that evening only to saw Jackson feet resting on the back rest and his head on the floor. Which only his torso rested on the right area, on the sofa.

He only snort and walk to his own room "typical" he said after putting the small bag on the table. He look at his phone on the table. He pick it up by making a decision weather to open it or not. He left his phone on the table since he heard Jinyoung been kick out from the school. He didn't knew his action is too over the hill making Jinyoung loose everything. He know what Jinyoung parents do for a leaving and that what makes his realise. Since the Park family open their arm to Mark and treat him well with food and all. He felt sorry for Jinyoung. When the time he hear that jinyoung  is been hospitalise, his heart drop. He doesn't know why but for what Jinyoung had done for him with all his heart, asking, blushing, hesitating was all Jinyoungs true identity meaning he's so careful with people.

Non like the previous exes Mark had from the previous university. The girls throw themselves to him to be notice. Hes rich, yes! He proud of himself that he's the son of a CEO an owner to the biggest Corp. 

The girls gave everything, what I mean everything including their body for Mark to take. They are all naive and blind.Even the smartest Girl in university easily been fooled. So mark take that advantage. Even !!! ( I feel ashamed of myself😭- authornim) all because of Mark wanted to get out from studying. An easy way to finish everything. It's an opportunity to take. So he take it. 

But not until he met Jinyoung. He's different. Even though he's a boy that doesn't change everything to Mark. Jinyoung is still be the same desperate to be notice but he's not. 

Jinyoung was afraid of Mark! Jinyoung want to get away from him. He's nervous always. He hesitated to ask something from Mark. He carefully with his talk with Mark. Why? Because Jinyoung mind new that Mark is nothing but trouble.

Since Mark knew that jinyoung is his last escape goat from this energy draining and stress call school. He want to do the same thing. He took his notes. Taking picture of his coursework and stole everything from jinyoung. What Jinyoung do back?  NOTHING! 

Jinyoung even keep sticking himself to Mark because he knew mark  is a good man. He guide and still teaching him to do the coursework even though he's already not in the university anymore. 

Mark realise that what he done is wrong! And he can't change that now since its already late. He doesn't have the power to make principal Park to take jinyoung back to the school. Only his Papa can do that. 

Want mark feel right now is regret. He hope that maybe he can redeem himself by making Jinyoung happy. He took out his sim card away from his phone and snap it into two and throw them out off the window. 

His action is too far, by doing this he hope that maybe his mistake can been scratch out from his history once and for all. By glancing at the the paper bag on the table. He hope that that gift will be making Jinyoung happy.

Well that's what he taught......

 

~•~

 

That night Jackson knock on the door not because he wanted to but because it's a message that he need to deliver. He's hesitate to knock the door. He almost pee himself. He also don't know why he wanted to open so badly. 

After he finish himself in the bathroom he continued to knock the door and open it. Jackson saw that Mark is on the chair, his face lock with the book work on the table. His facial expression change 360 degree. He never I mean never saw Mark sitting on a chair reading a book. He would rather sleep early or calling or smilingvand laughing to himself reading something to the phone. But now! What give??? 

"Mark! " Jackson called but Mark ignore. They didn't talk to each other for a while since he called Jackson piece of . 

" Mark! Natalie called me this afternoon asking about you. She said to me, that she want you to call her back. That's all what I'm going to say.. " Said Jackson.

Mark lift his head up but because he mention the name Natalie but there's a hint of sadness in Jackson tone. He quickly turn and call back " Jackson! Wait... "

Jackson who almost closed the door came to a halt. Mark them continued to opeen the door and saw Jackson facial expressions of I don't want to talk to you look. 

Mark sigh " Jackson! I'm sorry. I apologise for hurting your feeling by calling you . I know I'm just being rude to you for the first time. Jackson we've been friend for like what more than 2 years now. Come on don't be sad! I'm sorry! Is there's anything I can do to make you feel better? " mark said with sincere 

Since Jackson heard what Marks said. He's beyond surprise. His mind is like what's is with this kid? Did he hit a truck or something. Buy his face didn't say anything only staring at the door frame. Suddenly Jackson bring his hand up to touch Marks forehead " Bro! You okay? This is something new to hear " he said with a tone of dissing.

Mark swipe the hand away " are you making fun of me " he said going mad. Jackson laugh and grab mark collar and lock his head with his arm. " I'm just messing with you buddy! You know I really melt when you confess just now. " said Jackson and making a dramatic melt motion.

Mark is in range wanting to punch Jackson but Jackson knew what gonna come. He made a decision to..... Run. 

" COME BACK HERE YOU PIECE OF ! " mark yelled..

 

 

Bambam came home late, since his plane was delayed. He pick his keys out from his pocket and insert in into the keyhole. Turning it to the right and open the door. The sound of bickering and the sound of something banging was so loud slaking BanBam into realisation. 

He stop his track didn't want to enter the room. He closed his eyes shut really tight while his feet tapping in the floor continuesly " I shouldn't come back to early " his mind spoke. When he open his eyes, he quickly dug when a stool was flying out through the the main door. 

" Oh my god! I shouldn't come home too early "......

 

 

 

 

A/n hey guy authornim is here. Guy so the decision is made. By voting 17 vs 3 which mean the story gonna be Mpred story. So...... Um.......... I don't know what to say..... Just I left it to you guys do the talking and I'll do the writing and observing. Hehe........until the Next Chapter...... Bye

 

micdrop.... LOL