Chapter 32

Until You

                                 " Until You... "

 

Wedding bells are ringing as the guest are taking their seat.  The room is filled with family, relatives, friends even employees and colleagues. The theme of light purple blended with dark blue and white. Even though how biggest influence the Tuans are, Mark decide the wedding shouldn't be grand at all. The venue that been picked and held at one of Korean Park were been rented for a while for the ceremony. Since the last theme were picked during winter, now it's an autumn wedding. 

The chair were been arrange organizedly and the guest sit on their picked sit under the long tent shaded by the pinkish flower on the tree. The aisle way were covered by the red carpet that lead to the main tent in which where the vows will be said. 

All the guest were all arrive and soon the ceremony will be started. Mark as the man had to walked down the aisle accompany by his mom. Gracefully he walk with her with his black suit. Look so dashing as always. After he send his mom to her seat, Mark had to go back to the main entrance to accompany Jinyoung's mom that will go same as he accompany his mom. Mark look very friendly and all smiley towards the crowd. He walk back to the entrance to greet the priest.

The priest walk down the aisle followed by Mark and his father and stand under the main tent and wait for the soon to be wife to arrive.  Followed next by the groomsmen and the bridesmaids who were been picked by Mark that had to be Im Jaebum, Choi Youngjae,  BamBam, Jackson and his brother Yugyeom. Side by side accompany by the bridesmaid that were been picked by Jinyoung. They will be a stranger first on first sight. They will be something else in the future. 

The ring barrier follow after. The 5 years old walk clumsily as he doesn't know how properly wedding should be. He's a child of one of Tuans family friends who are willingly to volunteer.

Next is the flower girl. The 5 years old girl named Michelle. Slowly she walk down the aisle, sprinkling flower petals on the ground. Her bright smile would remind a few guest there about Jinyoung. 

Then, the moment of truth. The pianist which is Youngjae had to be the right person. The song were been played as the bride would walk down the aisle with his dad. 

Before this scene happen. On the previous days,  there's a lot of tension and thoughts were been spread out in the air. Some people want Jinyoung to walk down accompany by his father like a truly bride would be. But Jinyoung insisted he could walk by his own. Beside, he's a Man. He clearly highlighted the word Man for the other to know his gender. Such a long day and finally his words were defeated. Jinyoung walk down the aisle with his father on his right. He hook his arm with his dads. The bouquet of red rose flower were holding tight in Jinyoungs grasp.  Jinyoung smile and nodded to every crowd he sees.  

First expression to describe Jinyoung on the wedding day is nervous, happy and beautiful with his pure white suit. The flower crown were made from the cherry blossom that bloom on top of them making the scenery is one of the most beautiful venue like in a fairy tale. 

When both of them stood under the tent, Mark smile and gladly take Jinyoung's arm around his and proceed for the priest to continued the sacred vows to be said. Before the sacred vows will be said, both Jinyoung and Mark had to say their speech towards one another

" I Mark Tuan acknowledge you as an object at first. But I didn't know it will lead me to this days. I confess for all this time I have made you cry and heartbroken. I lost you once I can't forgive myself for what I have done. Thank you to destiny, faith and a few friends help I manage to see you again. Even though it went rough under the cold blizzard. I am glad I came on that day. To confess to you about the truth and you Park Jinyoung always has a big heart. You accept me and I'm compel to redeem myself. Now this very days is my redemption. The once ceremony that should happen before our miracle happen, Michelle. That you will be with me and I am yours forever bound by our love that already bloom for so long but been trap under certain circumstances. Now it is now free when you accept me. "

Jinyoung wipe the tears that he doesn't know he shed just by listening to Marks confession speech. It's time for his confession speech to be said. 

" I Park Jinyoung. Saw you as a threat to my existed. But I never knew that we're could become so closed together. You were so caring and fun to hang out with. As all the days had gone by, I never knew I would be in love for the very first time. That person is you Mark Hyung. There's so many obstacles that I have been through but you will always been there for me. Even though I saw my faith is not to be with you and I still prayed for you to be safe and happy. For so long, you return and ask me for hand in marriage. My life completely turn up side down. Complications happen Until You appear in front of me. Miracle happen Until You appear in front of me. Disaster happen Until You appear in front of me. For so many times trouble keeps coming. That is destiny talking to me to return to you. I accept you back because I know you are that amazing person i met back at JYP university. No matter what you do, I can't blame you. You are so special to me. Now, this very day. Onwards I'll be yours forever. Tied by my love towards you that never moves on. "

 

The heartwarming speech ended when the vows is finally been said. The ring is now sealed and will always be there until death do they apart. Kiss is now locked. Both Mark and Jinyoung are finally together. 

For so many road to walk onto, they manage to overcome the bumpy rides. Even though so many tears already been shed, never each one of them gives up to set things right. This is love. Love works in a mysterious way. Jinyoung could overcome his issues and Mark realise money or company is not his true wanting. It is love who he seeks for so many years. 

And now, Jinyoung is his love. Forever and always will always be his love. Remember, your other half is forever, cherish them till your last breathe. Money is only one thing.. 

 

THE  END..