Chapter 9

Until You

" it feels like nobody ever love me until you love me "

 

JINYOUNG POV

" jinyoung! What the hell happen? What happen to you? It's just a one assignment! You have plenty of hours even days for you to enjoyed the break. This is not the jinyoung I know. What happen! " 

was the word that still ring inside my head. It's not my fault that I change. People change sometimes. I know that but finishing my assignment is unforgivable, but I lost everything that day. Due to the rain. I thought I can coop up with all the worksheet I've had but it's not enough. I finish my assignment but not that complete. I gave everything I've had to do it. But still not enough! I don't know anymore what to do. I've already think a second thought, did my action and my sudden lost sheets is a coincidence or the act of someone who try to bring me down. Who does that really? We're not kids anymore, that's why the word independent invented for. 

 

" Hey Jinyoung! You okey? " I felt someone sit beside me on the bench. Summer break already long gone. Now the weather is quite cold in Seoul. Mark who always beside me, help me to clear my head. 

Mark is like my long lost other half. He's caring, he's kind and he's really like to have a little bit of fun sometimes . I'm glad he's my best friend now. This though I have help me to get rid all of the nagging the lecture gave to me earlier. Now I felt safe by Marks arm around me. 

 

The third semester already been announce. Which mean another test for all the student. I can't said anything about this but I fail my test miserable.i never felt been defeat for all this time. This is something new to me. I cry myself to sleep. I try to distance myself for everyone. I always questioning myself, what is wrong with me. Mark who always stick beside me gave the best words for me to be stronger 

" Jinyoung, I know you felt sad about your result on that day. But for you and your health, it's not right for you to just sit in your room and cry yourself like that. Think about your parent, think about yourself. There are something more that this. Remember that something great will happen to you.... "

 

I always thank god!  I've met him. He's the best of the best I've had. I'm proud of him. By staring at the board, where all the student result been post, I am proud to see Mark having a great result. Despite my own, I still can coop up. 

But the future I cant predict. My faith will be written, my destiny of a teaching student will be end. I've been called to the principal office. I never been call here before. All I know that the student who been call here will be end up being warn or being kick out. 

The rule is strick! JYP institution only take student with a high potential. With a great future ahead of them. The name of the school  must been maintain on the top. To does who doesn't stick by the rules or the mission and vision of the school will be leaving the school door permenantly. 

 

" Jinyoung according to all your presentation, you get higher marks! but when there's a report saying your grades are going down increase quickly and your work sheet turn to be blank and half done, I can't tolerate any lazy or not passion about their future here in my University. If this cases happen for the first time, it can be forgiven but this already happen for the 4th time! Jinyoung! What happen to you? I thought you were the campus example student. In a year you will graduate! "

I heard what Principal Park said about my Grades. I sigh and try to explain about it " i-i-i don't know what happen. I always done thinks right principal Park. I just can't explain why everything is just lost-"  " You mean your work sheet just poof and disappear like that? "  Principal Park said disbelief " No!  I swear principal Park, I try my best to work all my assignments to be complete but everytime I try to pass it up, it always turn blank or half finish. I think someone replace it" Jinyoung plead for his maintain position as a student in JYP University Of International 

" do you have a proof? " he said.  " No! Everytime I try to ask the staff that control the control room, he said that there's is no one ever near my place nor my bags. Everything just turn out lost" 

Principal Park sigh. Hes pinching his nose bridge. Trying to contain the frustrating feeling he has " are you saying that all your worksheet is been stole by a ghost? "  "No!  But-"  " I'm sorry Jinyoung I always heard this story from all of the student through out the year. Your theory about ghost and your explanation is not acceptable I am sorry but I have to" 

Principal Park look at me straight to my face 

" You are expel from JYP University Of International for good " .......

 

My time as a student is end!  My career is finish. Everything I've had build is now falling. I can't help but to feel sad. My career, my parents I fail you... 

This is the end. I look back at the building. As I stare them for the last time, I bid my goodbye and move forwards with my life. 

From the walk I've had going back from school to my house, I feel not very well. My head felt heavy, my eyes become blury. But I fight them off. When I saw my parents bakery shop come in sight 

I collapse on the ground, I felt my breathing becoming heavy.  My chest felt tighten. I can't breathe. I try to blink my eyes but the vision is still blur. Once my eye hit the bright sky everything just turn white and I lost my conscious...

 

~•~

when I wake up to see a white room. I question myself, where am I.  I move my body and my arm to get up but been stop by a warm gentle hand stoping me to move 

" Don't move! There's a needle in your vein " I heard that deep voice beside me. I turn and saw Mark sitting beside the bed. I don't know what happened! Where am I. 

" Mark.. What happen... Where am I " I manage to say but my voice crack. My throat felt dry all of sudden. I saw him quickly fetching the glass of water on the cabinet and gave me " drink first Jinyoung, let me help you too get up. " jinyoung comply what Mark said. I rest my back on the head board, take a deep breath and let them out. I scan the room around me 

" You're in a hospital " said Mark. I was stun. I try to ask again but he know what the answer to my unsaid question " you have a mild concussion. The doctor said, they don't what happened to you. There's no sign of head injury but still questioning what is going on with you " he explain. 

All the times he said that, I lower my head don't want to look at him in the eye

My hand suddenly been touch, " I told your parents what had happen. But just the hospital, also what happen in school. " he said. My eyes lid up.shock was clear visible in my face. I burst into a crying mess but Mark help me to calm down 

" it's okay Jinyoung! Your parents understand about you. They're glad that you've been out from school. They don't want you to suffer anymore. Heart is more important. Your life if more important. That's what they worried about your life as their son. "

 

 

~•~

three weeks had pass Now I only work with my parents. Positive thinking is a good thing I can help to less my parenst burden of their shoulder. Mark still came by and I still tutoring him and help him with school. 

Even though I don't success my career as a teacher, at least I already experienced the life as a teacher to my one and only student 

" Mark Tuan "

 

 

 

 

A/n hey hey hey everyone! Update for your, don't say it's too short or I might cry.....  Anyways hmm thank you again for subscribing the story and walking the journey with me. I know its sad but please hold on.. I never said this but if you guys like the story can help to Vote?? It's okay if you guys don't want to. As long as I hear a comment from you my heart is glad. Thank you....  Until next chapter.... Bye

P. S Guy I made a poll somewhere down there. I hope you understand that, the story is already been set in my head to go this way. Let me know what is your decision by the poll below and we see the results maybe in 3 day. Please choose your answer because the shocking chapter will be out soon! Hurry🙏