Chapter 4

Until You

I don't wanna run away just wanna make your day "

 

Another day have past, Jinyoung came to class that day and saw Mark was sitting there with the other student waiting for the lecture to come. He felt weird and odd because he didn't know Mark take teaching course. When Mark saw Jinyoung by the door, he shout his name and wave his hand up in the air to get his attention. Jinyoung saw it and smile. He approach Mark and said " I didn't know you take teaching course.you have passion for teachin?" Mark think for a while " Well that's what you didn't know about me. Like this, when I followed the exchange student expedition some student took only one courses and have a different experience of teaching from the other country. But me I didn't took just one. I've been in this expedition for three years. I already took medical courses, Engineering and Business. Now it won't hurt a fly if I try teaching isn't it" Mark humm and take out his learning book. " How about you jinyoung,why do you took teaching courses" Jinyoung sat right beside Mark and prepare his equipment and said " I just have this passion to teach children because I like children. Maybe like the kindergarten teacher would be nice" 

Mark didn't hear anything Jinyoung said. His mind is back to America where he had fun with his friend going to party and being wasted with his girlfriend.Mark snapped from his day dreaming he turn to jinyoung and shown his attractive smile again. 

 

~•~

Two months have passed. Jinyoung and Mark become inseparable. Every time Mark ask Jinyoung to come and help him to do something, Jinyoung respond with 'Okay'. Jinyoung has become Marks private tutor or should I said puppet being boss around. Jinyoung never complain because he believe knowledge should be shared not to keep for yourself. 

Right now, Jinyoung, Mark and Jackson were in a food court in a mall. Since Jackson and Mark were a crazy fashionnis, they have to update their cloths wear. And since they in a foreign country, out in a million Mark choose Jinyoung To Help them. 

" Jinyoung-ah can you please order me some food " said Mark smiling. Jinyoung smile to him and said " OK hyung." He stand up and went to the food stall to find what Marks want. For two months Mark learn about Korean language and culture. He learn that Korean people like to called the older that themselves hyung. So he just let Jinyoung to call him hyung for Now. 

" I know what are you doing Mark ah!  Can you stop and do it by yourself for once. Pity him.. " Jackson snap.  Mark said " I don't know what are you talking about Jackson" and lean his back on the chair back rest, pulling his phone out. " seriously, the class. Since when you have this thing called passion for teaching. The helping for your course work. For what. You throw all your course work in the trash since you left Paris, London, Netherland and Australia, what is your courses you called you have passion for hmm Medical, engineer, business, design all Just a trach for you isn't it. You don't need all of that. You just want to have an easy way get an A and graduate for your father stupid company.. " Jackson didn't Finish his sentence when Mark snap and bang his fist on the table " listen, here you piece of ! I don't care about them. They can do whatever they want and I can do what ever I want. If they care that much why don't they just say no But what they say to Me Not a single no. That's not my fault.  They give in easily. And you know what the term in business. Get rid of the weak one when you want to have big and strong company. I don't care you my friend or best friend or relative. Just back off and mind your own business.." said Mark with gritted teeth. Jackson was so hurt by Mark words " okay what ever you want. I've been there for you for three years. Helping you to solve your problems and now I'm backing off as you wish. " Jackson finish his sentence and left the table without looking back. He can find his way back to dorm by himself. 

Jinyoung came back with a tray of noodle, ramyon what Korean people said and set the tray on the table. " Where's Jackson hyung Mark hyung?" jinyoung ask. " oh he said he has to go back early because he said he had to finish his assignment. You know how law students are right. " said Mark.  Jinyoung only form his mouth with an 'o'. " here Mark hyung ramyon for you" Jinyoung push the tray to Mark. Mark smirk at the food and eat it. " you not going to eat Jinyoung?" Mark ask " No, I don't feel like wanted to eat" he said " Nonsense, come here and eat this ramyon with me" said Mark pulling Jinyoungs chair close to him. Jinyoung watch what Marks doing and hold his blush. Mark pick up a few noodles on his own and give it to jinyoung " Open your mouth please, or you wouldn't have any energy left to go back home" Jinyoung was blushing hard. He never felt so special in his life. Even Jaebum didn't do this to him. Every time jinyoung try to act needy for his best friend help, Jaebum will always shot him a glare,a cold shoulder to him or stick his strong jaw out And crack a joke to make fun of him. No matter what jaebum do to him, jinyoung love his best friend since birth. But Mark, he thinks he will fall in love with him. 

 

On the next day, the time of the Year was so tiring. Jinyoung was exhausted. His brain needs to rest for now. Mark was still felt energies because he didn't learn anything. All he have to do is sit on the chair, look around, doodling on his book and look at the teacher face. " Are we going to the library today Jinyoung-ah? " Mark said . " I think I should go back home " hinting reply. " But we have this test going on. For me, I still didn't understand at all what the lecture said. I need a second voice to explain in clearly. " Mark whine. Jinyoung message his Temple and facepalm himself.he sigh and said " Come on! " 

 

" Mark do you understand what I'm saying "  " uh-huh!" " you don't have a clue aren't you? " Mark nod eagerly. In jinyoung eyes Mark is cute acting like that eager to learn. " what I mean is, you see this sentence on this book. The books help Mark hyung all you have to do, read the paragraph and highlights the important sentence that you felt right according to the question you've been asking. " Jinyoung explain to Mark. What mark listen right now is a voice that enter his left ear and out from his right ear. " Now, I need to finish my work for now. " said jinyoung turning to his assignment. After he finish his work, he turn to mark To Help him if he want some help but been stop by jaebum labour breath by his side " there you are, I've been looking for you everywhere including the toilet. Wooyoung need you to help about the editing things. The campus magazine need to be completely by this month Jinyoung ah. Or Principle Park would flip. " Jinyoung only sigh and turn to mark " you can carry on with out me can you " Mark nod his head " yeah of course " without a second Jinyoung walk away from the table inside the library leaving Mark alone. Mark eyed the closing file beside him. He slowly reach it out and open it. He look at the full paper work inside the file. He didn't think twice by replacing jinyoungs paper work with him. He gather his stuff filled his bag. Pick jinyoungs bag and file carried it along with him. 

He walk by the hall way, asking every student for direction to the office. When he find it, he hand his work and jinyoungs to the lecture before excusing his way out. He look everywhere to find the editing room. When find it, he knock the door. Jinyoung who busy clicking the keyboard on the computer diverted his eyes and saw Mark by the door with his bag on his shoulder. He stand up and walking near him. " Mark! What are you doing here? " he ask. " I'm just coming here to bring your bag. I finish my work and I already send my work to the lecture. Yours to, is it OK?" Jinyoung was glad to find such a caring friend beside him. He smile in respond " yeah that would be great, thank you. " he said. Mark handed Jinyoungs bag and bid his goodbye to Jinyoung.

Jinyoung didn't know he'll get in trouble by tomorrow.

 

~•~

 

" OK class have you finish your English programme. I hope you all already done. Because today I'll ask each of you to represent your work in front. Before that I-.." the lecturer stop, because there another lecturer was calling for him. After a while of talking. The #1 lecturer called " Park Jinyoung, your lecturer is calling for you" Jinyoung was dumbfounded. Never in his life a teacher would called him unless there help but not during class. He bow his head and went down from his siting area towards the door. Once the door closed. The lecturer talk first " Jinyoung what's wrong? What happen to this work I gave to you? " he tossed the paper to Jinyoung " I expected so much from you. Since when you would be this lazy huh!" Jinyoung stare at him and down to the paper. He pick it up and saw a bank paper " What! I didn't do this, I swear I finish it already, I think it slip from the binder " he try to explain. But the lecturer did believe him "lie is not the way jinyoung "  " I'm not lying. I swear I finish it yesterday I.. " Jinyoung words were been cut by the lecturer " I don't care. If you still want go proceed your learning being a teacher, you have to do it completely, if the builder didn't make a beam for the house what will happen,the house will collapse. If you still want your career to be a teacher then you have to do it completely. If you don't do every assignment the lecture giving to you result will be hanging. I'll give you another week to finish your work Jinyoung.. "  " But at the end of this Month will be a test session of student " Jinyoung try to beg his lecture to let him do his work another week because he need to study of the test will be held. " There's no but jinyoung. I need to get you marks to filled the system. I'll left you now. Go back o class. " said the lecturer. Jinyoung went in his class with his heads down. Hes back to his sit with a blank face. " What happen?" Mark said. Jinyoung only force a smile to him, but didn't said anything. 

 

A/n An update for you guys. There will be a rollercoaster ride on the next chapter to come(ing) soon. Be prepare. As always thank you for subscribe my story. And please leave a positive comment and let me know what's you thought are. See you on the next chapter... Bye..