Chapter 25

Until You

                  " Cause I never thought I feel " 

 

 

NARRATOR POV

Jinyoung and Michelle soon left for home. Since Jinyoung rarely fetch the younger up from the school, he had to tell Mrs Anderson that he came and just decided to bring Michelle with him. He was feeling, guilty, sad, angry and frustrated collide his emotion. Guilty, because he always abandon Michelle for work and burden Mrs Anderson to look after her own flesh and blood. Sad, because he felt like he can't do anything to set things right for Michelle. Since work was so tough at the office, he can't be there for her. Hugging her from exiting the school, taking her for afternoon lunch and hangout on the afternoon for an ice cream. That all only happen on the weekends. Angry, because some stranger had their guts to ask Michelle to do their work. By making Michelle as a bridge to gave the blue box for him, like is this person crazy? Frustrated, because soon, his closet full with blue box.. 

Jinyoung took Michelle with him to the office. Michelle only submit to where ever her Omma ask her to go to even though confusion was shown clearly on her face. Jinyoung doesnt have a choice. Bailing work or spending time with Michelle? Both are the worst at all. If he didn't work, then half of his salary would be cut off. If he didn't spend time with his daughter, then they would be drifted apart. Jinyoung lean on his chair and massage his own temple. 

Michelle was sitting in front of his table, colouring the colouring book! She didn't bother her Omma, she was busying herself with her work. Jinyoung look at his daughter with a sense of guilty.. He turn back his focus towards the computer screen but nothing could be focus at.. He try to concentrate but too can't. At the end he make his own decisions to bring Michelle some where. 

 

" Do you like the view Michelle? "

" Yes! Omma... Whaaa look look look!! " Michelle pointed at some things

" what is it sweety? " 

" Look!! Wahh.. The kite is beautiful Omma! " 

The sound of children dreaming in excitement. Some of the pedestrian were walking by and some where taking a picnic and some where having fun by enjoying the sun. Jinyoung and his daughter were sitting under the tree on the bench, eating and ice cream while staring at the view of the Sydney waterfront. The Parks were filled with people when Michelle eyes catch some people start flying their kites.. 

" Finish your ice cream first sweety then.. Maybe we could fly our own kite.. " Jinyoung suggest making the smaller eyes grew wide and she start to mould her own ice cream not them.. 

" Omma! Look I'm finish! " she raise the empty hand up in the air.. Jinyoung look everywhere possibly she would thrown them away but there's no sign of them so he nod in approve " You have to wait honey, mine one is still full " he said. Michelle whine for her Omma for being too slow. At the end Michelle help her own Omma to finish the ice cream quickly.. 

" Ready Michelle! "

" Ready!! " 

Jinyoung run as fast as he can't for the kite to start flying. First attempt was a total disaster since the kite fall into someone food. Second attempt was a success. Jinyoung sit beside his daughter and teaching her how to make the kite stable and still on air for an hour of more without tugging on them.. 

From afar, the same wide red hat was sitting afar from the two. The lady who gave the blue box to Michelle was there looking at the two. She didn't have any intention to hurt nor to destroy their bonding or their time. But she stay still, study them as she wait for the right time to arrive. 

 

~•~

During the weekend as soon as Saturday arrive, jinyoung never felt like a bloom flower. 5 days of hell and two days of heaven was enough for him. He squinted his eyes and rub them adjusting with the dark room. He throw the thick duvet away from his body as he stood up going towards the window. He flung the curtain open letting the sunshine pierce into his room. He took a deep breath in and blow them out in a relief and relax motion. Once he spun his heels around. He saw a cocoon beside him. His mouth gape open as his eyes flair with fire. 

Jinyoungs morning was been ruin non other then Jackson himself. Jinyoung slowly tip toe towards the bed. He slowly sit down and lift both his legs up and rested them on the mattress. He adjust the position he want for his legs and kick the person hell out from his bed. Once Jacksons body hit the ground. His conscious of sleeping state been shock by his own body hitting the floor, his eyes shot open too quickly in shock.. 

" AHHH! EARTHQUAKE!!! " Jackson screen his voice out. His body was fighting with the duvet since he roll the duvet around him making the cocoon.. Soon as his body was free he turn his head wanting to wake up the sleeping Jinyoung but stop from doing so. 

Jinyoung had his blank face facing to Jackson. He squinted his eyebrow for an explanation. 

Jackson groan with no moods on him. He just throw himself on the bed. His face was buried inside the duvet and the pillow. He mumble Let me sleep for another hour.. But the words came out rather different. More like a sound of a fish gloping the water... 

" Yah!! I never ask you to sleep on my bed you IDIOT!! I did ask you to sleep once on my bed and not forever. " Jinyoung said playfully hit the older on the back with the pillow.. " You came here on the week ends and your room is beside mine. Does it really confuse you about your own room and my room hmm?! " ask Jinyoung but Jackson again mumble something that no one understands.. 

After a while of blabbering and empty his own saliva just to get some sense into someones head making the younger felt thirsty... Jinyoung took his step out from his room going down stairs, passing through the living room and into the kitchen. His eyes saw the puppy, Unicorn were scratching again the backyard door. The puppy let out a little wailing and crying sound. The puppy look at Jinyoung and turn back towards the door. The puppy signal to Jinyoung to open the door. 

silly dog! 

Jinyoung said in his mind and open the back door " Here you go!! " once the door was open, the puppy rush out and start sniffling around the grass. Jinyoung turn away and closed the door giving the puppy some privacy! 

Jinyoung went around the kitchen island and proceed to the water dispenser.. With the tall glass filled with water, he gulp them down when the main door suddenly ring. Jinyoung knitted both his eyebrows up, strangely looking at the door. Without thinking twice, jinyoung when there and open The door. 

The ring was continuous time just now..

" Can I help yo...." Jinyoung voice been cut when there is no one behind the ringing door. Jinyoung eyes twitch..this morning should be his morning glory not some morning disturbing.Jinyoung turn his head to the left and to the right. Not a single soul was notice. When he want to closed the door, suddenly his eyes been blinded by something else. A bright blue envelope was been places of the patio floor. Jinyoung debate himself weather he want to take it or not but at the end he puck them up and closed the door. 

Jinyoung turn and started to walk nearing the living room. When he first took his steps, his feet hit something! Jinyoung surprise voice filled the.

" UNICORN!!! " 

he scolded the innocent puppy who lied her body in the middle of the living room. "what are you doing there? " he ask. But the puppy only gave her tilted head towards Jinyoung. Jinyoung sigh in relief that his life is not on stake. He stood up and proceed towards the sofa and sit on them. He flip Dr and backwards of the peculiar envelope. Studying them. Jinyoung bravely open the lid and tore half of the envelop and pick out the paper inside. 

 

Hey Jinyoung...

 I know this is sound creepy and all but I have to done something good for once. I know about all the blue box I gave to you was kinda creepy and make you feel uncomfortable but I had to. 

you don't know me but I saw you once along time ago. And I saw you on the second time almost four years ago. We didn't have the time to meet but I'm glad I found you now 

I know what I done towards your daughter was kinda horror to any parents. But since I can't get into your office and all I just had to find a way to give a piece of something you left 4 years ago. I need to give the opportunity for you to feel them once more! 

I'm sorry!  I apologise because I didn't know my absent had cause something very bad towards you two. I apologise deeply inside my heart! 

the answer to your question about this letter and about the person who wrote it was all inside the blue box i gave to you. Every single of the contain inside the box has the answer you been questioning all this month. I'm just returning the favour back. Please! Give a few of your times to think and to observe all the contain I gave to you. It's the answer you've been looking for. It doesn't matter who am I! The real deal is all about Mark! 

Find him, take him back to his parents. Reunite them once more! 

 

Anonymous writer.... 

 

 

Jinyoung body froze for a moment! He stare at the letter but there's no words coming out from his mouth! His mouth hang open, stun about what he been reading. Jinyoung eyes blink digesting every words, every sentence one by one..  

Blue box... 

Mark... 

take him back to his parents...

Reunite them.. 

All those words ring inside his head. Just an instance everything click. 

This person know Mark's where about!...

wait, why should I help anyway! He's completely out from my life...

But he's the Tuans... If anything goes wrong or any bad words started to came up, all finger will be pointed at me! 

But why? 

cause you the one who started everything. Running away, cutting the engagement! Told Papa about Mark! Is all about you Jinyoung. You tore the houses hold down. 

I didn't do anything! He the one who the one doing it. I'm just returning the favour back. Reuniting them once more...

You know that, that lady wasn't the one papa and mama wanted. You heard what Jackson told you before. She's a gold digger. Nothing but riches was all she wanted. And you! Why don't you fight for your love from the first place.. 

what do you mean I didn't fight for my love for him! I did fight for us. I try everything. 

then tell me Jinyoung what did you fight for. Tell me all of it.. All you did was to submit. An old you was all about submissive. You broke easily. You give up easily. You know Marks sudden change of behaviour in that time bit you took scare to ask! Why, because you don't want to interfere. For god sake Jinyoung, you're his fiance, you have right to ask. You saw what he did at the office! Why don't you just rush there and slap the hell out the lady face and throw the sonogram in front of Mark face. But no, you run away. You run away for too long Jinyoung! It's time for you to not disappear anymore! Change your mistake. There's no college Jinyoung anymore. You're an adult now! You forgot your parents for 4 years. Now tell me who's wrong here.. 

Jinyoungs eye suddenly produce a single tear flowing down his cheeks. Moment a while ago, fighting with his own subconscious knock some sense to him. He did forgot about his parents! They didn't do nothing wrong but yet they were still on the same pot with him! Because of him, and his weak heart Jinyoung is the one who drag his parents not Mark! Why you ask! Because he didn't fight at the first place. He should know more! The clues and the piece of puzzle was all there infornt of his face. The disappear for 3 years and then suddenly show up and propose to him so sudden! Why Jinyoung couldn't see that attention all about and say NO at the fist place! His heart was too weak and forgave Mark that easily. It was all Jinyoungs fault at the first place.. 

 But, all of that was already happened! Nothing can change them now!! Only one thing Jinyoung could do to change his mistake. Is to do something right for once! Not to submit himself this time but to to help and change everything back! To the way it was before.. 

Jinyoung didn't realise the mistake he made, because of him to blind, listen only to his heart but not to his mind. Just a single missing nail and all the house collapsing down!! 

 

 

 

 

A/n........ 

 ..........

................