Letter 3..

Until You

Letter from Jinyoung 

 

To: Mark Tuan

 

 

Mark!  Hey.... How's going? Hihi I love messing with you and having a conversation with you. My best friend! My future husband... 

Mark! You don't need to hide anymore. I know everything! I know what your truly intention are! I know that you were playing game with me back in JYP!! I was too blind to see. You were just so handsome and sweet with me but you hurt me. 

you play a game messing with feeling. My feeling for you was so deep but you never return it. Now I know why. 

it's time for me to decide. I am going to step back from this relationships. Because there was no relationship between us. I'm just a friend to you and will always be. I give you your life back! Not to worried, not to hide anymore. Express your feeling to Natalie. Marry her and have kids. I'm in no position to take you away. But now I control my own faith and I gave what your faith has destine. 

I'm not a game to you! That you could easily to destroy and to play around! How dare you drag my parent like you dragging me. Am I not enough for you to have everything. You have money now. You have your precious company. You have what you lost a long time ago. Take Natalie away and your cruel company away from me and my family! 

enough is enough! Take back what you have promise to my parents! Take it back!!!!!

I don't need your help! I don't need your money! I don't need your stupid gift anymore. I don't need you.... 

I love you Mark!

But why can't you love me back! I have feeling you know! I'm not a robot that you could easily control with your finger. For all this time, I stood silence didn't want to question everything. Now it's over. 

Mark! Do you still remember the gift I gave to you. When I return back to an empty house. I was so torn apart on how will I going to miss that place! Or memory together. I went to your office to take a sniff of remaining scent you have there and I found my unopened gift for you. Three gift from me you don't even take notice to open it. But I going to tell you what's inside of it. 

the first gift, I gave it to you a few months after you propose to me! It was an earring! The small capital J was the design I want. It means I want you to hear me went it jingling near your ear, hearing my name so that you could come home to me.. 

the second gift was a necktie pin! I know you love to wear a necktie. And I design it myself. A J pin to your necktie. It means, I want your heart will Always have my name near it. 

the third gift I gave to you on that day was a piece of handkerchief. I bought that and I wash it multiple times so that my scent will be attach there. Meaning I want to always know me and remember me when you smell it. 

now, Christmas!  This is my last gift for you because for the next year will I come, I won't give any gift to you anymore. My gift to you is a picture of a sonogram. You will see it for yourself inside the small envelope. 

you can have your life's back because I will be gone.. I don't know what will happen to me...

I'm in a hospital right now! Dr Ashrof told me that our daughter can't stay long inside of me! The more she grew the more I'm in pain. I was not design to carried a child. But my love for you was so deep and we have a miracle together. 

that night you were drunk! You me and you don't even notice. You don't even care about me. You don't even look back to me for 2 months you were away and you never even bother to tell me have much you love me and where were you going and when you will be back! 

because your heart and your responsibility will always be Natalie! Theres one thing I gave back to you. A thing that you should have made years ago. I gave your small box back! You will see whats inside. I don't deserve it and I want Natalie to be the one who deserve it. My finger felt empty now, just like my heart. 

mark! I am Happy for you because theres some one fight for your relationships. I admire what Natalie had done. I wish I could find someone like that! But my time has come.. 

our daughter will be born early that being expected. But I won't sure I will survive. 

Mark! You don't deserve to see and have our daughter. Just like I don't deserve you. She will be safe far away from you.

I gave everything you have for to me back! I don't need you anymore. All I'm saying is for you to be happy and forget about me! If I'm gone I will watching you, protecting your relationship with Natalie So that no one would separate you two!

I'll be gone now! The doctor is calling! I'll be asleep for awhile. If I'm not waking up then I will do want I wish to protect you two and our daughter! 

this is my last word... Be happy Mark! Don't let money control you to have everything. A soul mate only once in a lifetime... If you choose money, than you will regret it later.. Because your other half is forever money is only on thing...... 

 

             Love, your bestfriend and your ex fiancee,                                                 Park Jinyoung Tuan

 

 

 

on behalf of our daughter My last gift for you is for her to have yours capital M name. Michelle Tuan!..