Sequel

Until You

 

5 years later.. 

 

A 2017 Subaru Forester SUV came and park in front of the Parks bakery shop. A black suited man came out from the car with a 10 year old Girl follow by him. The man open the main door. the bell, rings upon the door open. 

" Omma! " said the your boys as he sees his Omma coming back from works. 

Jinyoung smile and kneels down at the same hight as the boy. The little boy run from the back counter and hug his Omma. Mark could only watch the scene. His eyes landed on his 10 Year old daughter. 

" How's school? "

" as usual Dad nothing more.." said Michelle as she sit down on one of the booth playing with Marks MacBook. Mark then turn to the two other precious person he love the most. Jason Tuan and Park Jinyoung Tuan. Mark went closed and catch his partner attention. Jinyoung stood up with the 3 year old inbetween his arm as he lean and kiss his partner. Both Mark and Jinyoung having their times when a cute giggling sound broke the kiss. 

" Daddy me to. Jason want some Kissie too.. "

Said the 3 Year old pointing at his cheeks for his dad to kiss him there. Mark is compel to do so. After he kissed the younger he turn to Jinyoung. 

" How's work at the institute? "

" stressful and tired! How's everything in the store? Where's mom and dad? "

" Not too busy, not to crowd same all days. I sent your parents back home since they are very tired. 

 

Did I confused any one of you readers out there? If so, then let me explains. 

 

Mark left his Job in LA and move to Seoul with Jinyoung together now. Papa Tuan offers Mark to return to be the CEO but Mark turn down that offer. He prefer to be closed to Jinyoung and become the manager of the Parks bakery and cafe. Then, the company is now on control of the Tuans family tree. His uncle. Kim Yugyeom didn't become the CEO anymore. He is now a teacher for choreography. and Jinyoung, he moved from Sydney and return to his birthplace. Finally being together with his first crush and love back in where all the roots spread. Together with their child Michelle and Jason. Yes, they had second child. Despite how unfortunate Jinyoung had to goes the same course as Michelle before. But he maintain his shape. About the scars, he doesn't care anymore since somebody always said 

" You're y with does scars... "

 

~•~

 

" Mark did you forget something? " 

Ask Jinyoung. 

" No! I remember correctly I didn't forgot anything... "

Jinyoung raise both his hand up on the air in defeat. He walk back to the car and open the back seat door. He pulled the younger child out from the car and walk back to Mark. 

" Oh! I didn't see him there.. "

Mark divert his eyes away when Jinyoung glare at him followed by the constantly gulping his own saliva. 

The Tuans family are right now heading to the one of Seoul famous park by the Han river. The is the only day which is Saturday is the only day they could be together. No school, no job, no duties just by being with them self is mesmerising. A picnic is set on the large grass under the tree. People are everywhere having their fun time. Except the Tuans. There would be a little bit of chaos happen. 

" JASON!! "

Jinyoung scream could been heard miles away. Jinyoung runs as fast as he can to captured the little boy who was been hypnotist by the river. Jinyoung manage to catch him first before he could jump. 

" Jason why did you run away!! You almost give me a heart attack.. "

Said Jinyoung caressing the little boy in between his arms worries all consuming him. 

" I'm sorry Omma, but look Jet ski..."

The little one pointed at the moving vehicle on the water.. Jinyoung turn around and saw the fun going on there on the surface of the water No wonder his son is so captivating by it's demeanour. Jinyoung frown and walk back to their nesting under the tree. 

" Here take your son with you. He is more behaving like you.. "

Jinyoung annoying said that to Mark to take the child in his arms.  It's true,  since Jinyoung give birth to that child all that child presence would be around Mark. 30% will be with Jinyoung if he needed something but 70% with Mark all the time since the child found fun with his dad! 

" well, that's okay though. "

Said Mark taking the boy and set him on his lap. 

" what do you mean by ' OK ' "

Said Jinyoung angrily. He sit down on the rug they set fore their picnic. Michelle was so not into the fight. She would only preparing the food and arrange them on the rug out from the basket. 

" what I mean is okay so that when he grew up just like me, who knows he would found someone like you. Who change me and love me the way I am.. "

Said Mark and wiggling his eyebrows to Jinyoung. 

Jinyoung could look away as his cheeks burning because of that cheesy words..

Their moment were silent for a while when Jinyoung rested his back on the tree trunk, with his glasses on his face as his eyes glue on the books he read. Mark, being a clingy husband didn't go away that far. Instead he stay closed with Jinyoung by laying down on his lap and took a nap. Jinyoung give the " incharge " to Michelle to look after the little rascal. Since that boy has a lot of energy in him. 

The moment was okay for a while when an uninvited guest return.. 

" JACKSON APPA!! "

upon hearing what Michelle had scream about. Mark instantly his eyes shot open as he scramble up and quicken his pace towards Michelle. Jackson being all smiley looking at his nephew and niece. But the once he took care for 4 years still calling him that name makes his heart warm. Jackson was going to approach the 10 year old girl when Mark stood behind that girl and set a warning to stay away. Jackson could only walk around the two not forwards anymore. Michelle smiling face drop as he look at her Uncle moving around her not to her. When she notice who's behind her she pout and whine. 

" DAD!!! GO AWAY.. " she slowly push her dad away because she knows when Jackson arrive, he would become possessive and protective. 

" NO!! I can't let that guy taking you... "

Said Mark being persistent about his action. 

" Really! How about Omma, he look fine there with Jackson!! "

As that words seep into his ears, Mark quickly turn his body to Jinyoung. He saw how's that guys make his partner all smiley and laughing at his lame joke..

" Jackson!!!! "

He shouted.. 

 

" Yummy...!  There's a lot of food here. There's kimchi, kimbab, Ramyon.. OHMYGAD!! there a lot. Where should I start to dig.. "

Jackson had no Shame. He is clearly not invited but since he suddenly pop out of no where Jinyoung invite this previous caretaker to join the relaxation day..

" OUH!!!  try this Jackson Appa! Omma told me that Chinese people like to eat this no matter where they are. I made it myself.. "

Said Michelle for Jackson to choose her dishes to try first. Jackson look at the food that were been arrange perfectly inside the container and he said " Cantonese dumpling??!!! It's been so long.. Let me have it " Jackson being a giddy and Mark being all Jealousy. That long pouty lips were been notice by Jinyoung. 

" Mark Hyung, still being Jealous that Michelle call Jackson Appa? Hmm "

Mark look away while crossing his arms " Yes "

Jinyoung doesn't know what to react. To laugh or to feel consern " Yahh! Stop being such a child. You have no position to feel jealous Mark Hyung.. She's your child. She will always pick you as her dad. Just let her have some fun. Jackson was there before you know.. "

Jinyoung had to remind Mark about that. But being a father means to protect his offspring and that's what he do. He being persistent.. " At least let her call Jackson Uncle not Appa!! "

" than who's fault who don't even know about his child existen.. Do you want me to recap everything from the start.. "

Mark quickly shut his mouth and Jinyoung mouth with his hand. Hearing Jinyoung lecturing is far more bitter than a teacher who's complaining about homework. 

Then they let their time and set any misunderstanding nor grudge aside of them from this lovely days. As they all consume all their food. It's time to relax for a while before activities will start again. Jackson was laying down on the corner of the rug when a weight been set on his tummy. 

" OUFf!! " 

" Uncle!! "

Jason lean forward to Jackson face as he sit on Jackson tummy. 

" Yes!! What do you need? "

" Uncle!! Take me to play Jet ski!! "

The kid is all smiley and with hoping eyes he look at Jackson nervous eyes looking away from him. " Jason umm I can't do that.. " said Jackson as he trues to look for Jinyoung from his laying angle for Jinyoung to not hear their conversation. 

" why not!!! "

Clearly hint of dissapointed is in Jason voice.. 

" Because, your Omma will drown me first before you could set foot on the water.. " Said Jackson telling the truth. He said honestly Jinyoung would kill him first. 

Jason heard what his uncle said. He nodded his head and stood up. Jackson left out a relief breath as he thought Jason would understand his words. But what happen next shock him to his core. 

" OMMA!! UNCLE JACKSON SAID HE WOULD TAKE ME TO PLAY JET SKI? "

Jackson eyes who were closed just now set open wide when he heard the accusation. Jackson quickly scramble up and look at Jinyoung stare him dead in the eye. His life would be over. Jackson try to plead for help but Mark who stood behind Jinyoung only smirk as his support. When he turn to Michelle, she ignored anything. Jackson feel betrayed.. 

" Jinyoung.. T-thats not what I said... I said if you could allowed it. Jason must be twisting the words.. 

" Okay!! " said Jinyoung plainly. 

" No!! Jinyoung it's not my fau- WHAT!! "

" I said okay! He can go for a ride. But, if he drown or anything happen to him. I'll kill you myself. "

Said Jinyoung and turn away from Jackson. Jackson was left with gasping mouth. Mark suddenly walk down to Jackson and stood in front of him. He laugh and said " serve you right Jackson.. " to Jackson face. 

" Oh!! I almost forgot! Mark you tag along to.. " said Jinyoung while his face stick to the book. 

" what!! You can be serious!! "

Jinyoung look away from the book and up to both of the male infront of him " Yes! " 

Mark look back at Jackson who's laughing back at him. " serve you right Mark!! "

Mark felt his bullet had turn around and shoot at him back. 

" it's that a challenge Jackson Wang? "

" oh! It's a challenge indeed.. "

" bring it on Chinese man!! "

" bring it on LA boy!! " 

At the end!  Jinyoung had to stay on the dock to judge both his caretaker doing with his children's. 

 

~•~

 

As the days gone by, Luckily no one kills anyone. Both Jackson and Mark neck are safe. Jackson return to his hotel since he has business to deal with before he would fly back to hong Kong! Yes,  Jackson move back to his family. He left all his work in Sydney and start over in Hong Kong! 

As night approaches, Mark and Jinyoung look at their sleeping child who's sound asleep on their bed and crib. Jinyoung the one who's first to step away from the room. Mark notice it. He switch off the light and the door as he approach Jinyoung from the back. They enter their room and automatically Jinyoung would launch himself on the matters. Jinyoung is so tired that he Want to sleep but he felt a weight were set onto him. 

" Mark Hyung what do you think you doing? "

" Nothing, sleep that's all. "

Jinyoung look at the man who's hovering him with his hand at each side of his head. Mark stare at the younger eyes under him. 

" No no go take a bath and them you are welcome to sleep on the bed. "

Jinyoung remind but the older had something else of his mind. 

" how about we could get some exercise first and then we both could go shower together and then sleep? "

" exercise? "

Jinyoung dumbfoundedly thinking about what Mark had said. He thought Mark meant about exercising like exercise but that hidden meaning is soon been discover and Jinyoung had the urge to kick Mark. 

" No please no.. No more... "

" why not? "  Mark said frowning that bus offer is been turned down by his own partner. 

" Because we already done that like weeks ago! "

" when? I don't remember any scene before?? "

Jinyoung blow a heavy breathe out from his chest. He look at Mark straight to his eyes. He knows this man won't stop until he have what he wants. Jinyoung already can't handle it anymore he blurt the truth. 

" Mark Hyung, I can't.."

Softly he said and caress Marks face. Mark could only lean to the touch. Again he said " why not! "

" Because, I am pregnant!! "

Silence is the only happen between them. Mark is in shock and Jinyoung is being quite didn't say anything. He could only gulp down his own saliva. 

" really!? "

" yes! "

" I tought we already discuss this that we would stick with two? "

Jinyoung look away and frown. Mark notice the frowning, he smile and lean forward to give a kiss to Jinyoung's nose. He try to pep talk the wife... 

" Baby, don't be mad! I'm just saying.. "

Jinyoung side glance Mark and said " I am not mad. It just I'm so so dissapointed that someone can't controlled himself... "

Mark lighten up in amuse when Jinyoung said that. So he tried to tickle the younger. Jinyoung laugh echo inside their room. 

" Mark Hyung.. Haha s-stop... "

" I can't. You're too y Jinyoung... "

" stop with the cliche words... "

" then you you prefer beautiful!! "

" Damn you Tuan!! "

" I love you too Jinyoung!..."

 

 

......

 

 

 

" have you think about a name? "

" Mark Hyung I'm only a week old. We don't know the gender.. "

" Okay.. Baby, let's sleep now.. "

" ugh! Stop with the baby words. You making me puke. "

" then Darling.. Come here and let's sleep.." 

" Eeyahhh!! Stop..... "

 

" Omma, Dad what's with the screaming?? "

 

And there is how the new Tuan Family have their adventurous life ahead of them. There would be laugh, fun even screaming time. In case, they would have it all if they have too. It's just life. And that how life set you to be. 

 

 

# A\n see you guys soon!