Chapter 14

Until You

" I don't wanna run away, just wanna make your day "

 

JINYOUNG POV 

I receive a call from home saying about Mark is in trouble at this place I'm heading to right now. According by the address I note down, I turn to look at the street where it's filled with people, drinking and girls with short skirt everywhere. 

I do a recheck back to the address and yes it's the right place. " Mark! What are you doing in this place " I breath out upon looking at this people and this place where all people get drunk and bimbo everywhere like an itching worm..

Someone knock on my car window, I jump in shock when I saw a familiar faces. I feel relieved just by looking at the face. I stood out and saw lifeless Mark on his arm "what happen? " I said worriedly to Felix. Papa's driver " I'm sorry Jinyoung, I don't know. He told me to drive here saying there's a congratulations party or something. He did mention it's his friend party. I can't say no! Since he's my Master son. I'm sorry " Felix explain to me. " oh Mark! " I felt sad looking at him. I thank Felix for his help and help him to let Mark get into my car " where is his car? " I said before taking my leave. " he left it at the office " I didn't think twice before sending him to go back home. 

About Mark! I'll handle it myself... god help me ... I pray

 

NARRATOR POV

( WARNING MATURE CONTENT ) *like I can stop you from reading it* YOU HAVE BEEN WARN DEAR READER!!!! And I don't do ! I'm sorry!!! 

 

During the ride home, Mark will utter a soft 'Jinyoung' each minute gone by and then silence. Jinyoung would only sees Marks sleeping Body from the front mirror to the back. He carefully drive at the almost empty road to not disturb mark from his sleep. 

When Jinyoung reach their home, he carefully carried mark up the stair case. Jinyoung can't handle the clumsy Mark going up the staircase. Mark would start a fight if he didn't carefully take care of it. 

Once he reach their room, Jinyoung softly told Mark to go to their bed and he too slowly putting Mark to sleep. When Mark already plop down on the mattress, Jinyoung carefully and gently pilled of the shoes and socks from Marks feet. When his hand reach towards the blazer, theres stain on it like a white fluid. Marks vomit is what Jinyoung thought. He remove them and put the blazer in the dirty laundry basket. Jinyoung touch the necktie ready to untie it when Marks hand Grasp his hand hardly and pulled Jinyoung with a hard and quick force. 

Jinyoung fall on the mattress, his face hit the pillow. Jinyoung didn't know what happen, all he sees was Mark is on top of him. His waist been trap under Marks thigh, both his hand been pin up on top of his head by Marks left hand. 

Jinyoung knew this is bad, he try to fight by tugging his hand out from Marks grasp but to no avail. He move his body trying push Mark away but too didn't budge. Mark look at Jinyoung straight eye to eye. Jinyoung could see there's only dark eyes looking at him. 

Mark begun to do nasty things. Touching, talking about Jinyoung body on how he would take him away and eat him. 

Jinyoung wouldnt let that happen. He try his very best to fight by yelling Marks name to Wake up!  You're drunk! With a scared and shaken voice. 

Mark didn't listen instead he would run down his hand all over Jinyoungs body. Went under Jinyoung shirt touching from the belly up to Jinyoung chest. Jinyoung couldn't stand it. He's very sensitive. His body arch, shaking and scared. Mark didn't stop his assault 

" did I ever tell you, you are beautiful today! " mark said with a drunken voice " would you gave yourself for your husband " he said again insanely

Jinyoung breath become short, he knew what Mark meant. " Mark! Don't do this! " he manage to say before Mark untie his necktie and wrap them around Jinyoung wrist and tied them to the head board. Now his full hand continued to assault Jinyoungs soft, white and untouch body. Each time Jinyoung try to move, his hand will started to get hurt, his waist been hold tight by Marks thigh.

Mark would let out a growl, muttering 'mine' 'mine only' 'mine to take' sending shiver and electric current all the way down Jinyoungs body. 

All this time, Jinyoung eyes getting watery, he cry not because he felt dirty, he cry because he fail to defend himself. This is not willingly this is forcing. Jinyoung want to save it after his married but a drunken Mark will take them away from him. 

Jinyoung eyes were shut tight as his tears keep flowing out. When he felt a ripping sound and a cold sensation touch his body, Jinyoung scream his soul out 

The rest of the night is history that will scar Jinyoung for life. 

 

After the forcing happen that last for 2 hour of biting and nipping, . Jinyoungs body was lifeless. His body loose the energy he had from fighting and enduring the pain. All he has left is his slow breath. Jinyoung can't sleep that night, each time he close his eyes, the sound of him screaming and panting clouded the dark vision. Since the tie on his hand already loose, Jinyoung slowly slide away from the mattress and fall on the floor. His breath hitching. Pain pierce every where. 

He control his tears when his own eyes roam all over his own body. Seeing his skin, red and purple. Even a bite Mark with a shape of a teeth clearly on Jinyoungs arm. The black bruise around both his wrist making his hand so hard to move. Jinyoung can't hold it anymore. He let his cry out. 

He try to move but he's in pain. Following by the times gone by, Jinyoung doesn't give up to try to stand up. Once he manage to stood up Jinyoung went straight for shower and then picking up a long sleeve Jumper and a sweat pants to cover all the bruise away. He went down the stair. He didn't forget to left an Advil and a glass of water on the night stand near their bed for Mark to drink tomorrow morning. No matter what mark has or had done to him, Jinyoung will always says, it's not his fault and continued to love him endlessly .He went back down and rested his tired body on the sofa. He cry himself to sleep until the morning comes. 

 

~•~

 

When Jinyoung woke up that morning, he sees himself sleeping on the sofa with a blanket on his body. He didn't remember about bringing a blanket with him. Mark must put them on him. Talking about Mark, Jinyoung remember about the incident last night. His eyes was puffy because of the dry tears. Jinyoung lift up his head to see the clock showing the time 11.30 am. He couldn't go to work. 

To past the time and to make the tragedy last night go away from his head, it can't! It began to traumatised Jinyoung physical and mental capacity even though he try to do chores all around the house filling his head with work but it didn't help at all. 

His body still felt numb and hurt. The marks and bruises that been left on his body still visible to see. After he took a shower, he try to put medicine on them. He flinch everytime the cotton make in touch with his bruise skin. 

 

On the other day of work, Jinyoung didn't look like himself at all. He's quite and didn't do much of talking with the other colleagues and the student. He enter the class and straight to give the student an exercise to do. 

When he went to the office, he didn't left any hello to the other teacher, walking straight to his office and do what his job asking him to do.

When Youngjae notice the different behaviour Jinyoung had, he knock on the door. After Jinyoung said 'come in', Youngjae began to ask what's wrong but Jinyoung didn't answer him. Youngjae try to get Jinyoungs attention by wanting to hold his shoulder but Jinyoung quickly flinch back upon the contact. 

Jinyoung breath is fast so does his chest rising up and down really quickly. He stare at Youngjae with an apology eyes, he softly said sorry and push his way out from the office to the school garden. 

Jinyoung sit in the bench facing to the fish pond. Everytime he hears or sees something moving, he would flinch and quickly to look around. His security is on a high alert by the traumatised tragedy that night. Jinyoung can't erase the scene and voice. It's stuck in his head. 

He clutch his hair tightly pulling them saying get out of my head when the scene started to replay itself. He closed his eyes, his body started to shaken. He didn't know there's a person worriedly rushing to him. 

Youngjae try to call Jinyoung name but Jinyoung is lost in his battle with his mind. Youngjae called him again but still there's no sign of notice. Youngjae doesn't think twice but to shaken Jinyoung shoulder really hard. 

" JINYOUNG! " 

"stop it... Stop it... STOP! " Jinyoung snap from his battle and realise Youngjae is beside him, looking with a worried eyes. Jinyoung didn't hold anything this time but to burst out and cry on Youngjaes shoulder. 

Youngjae try to rock him and sooth the sad away. 

" Youngjae....i-i can't! " 

" You can't what Jinyoung? " 

" i-i-i can't.... C-continued... The... ma-ma-marriage "

Silence was the only word that came out from Youngjaes mouth. His head had a tons of question but his mouth says otherwise.

" Can you tell me why? " Youngjae said softly 

" I can't..... I-i just can't " 

" Jinyoung. I know how it feels to cut the tise but if the other party didn't agree than all will be lost. You have to know why you don't want to continue the marriage. Evidence needs as prove why " said Youngjae patting Jinyoung on the back to calm him down. 

Jinyoung heard what his best friend said. He knows he can't escape this. What will mama and Papa say? What will Jinyoung parent say. It will be a shameful act if he didn't correctly think. 

Jinyoung try to ease his crying state down. He sit straight and wipe his tears away. 

" You know what! Maybe I'm just stress out. I'm paranoid didn't I " said Jinyoung cracking a smile to Youngjae. 

Youngjae return the smile back " yeah! You just being stress out lately. Now that's the smile you should put since this morning. " said Youngjae side hug his Hyung.

" Why don't you " Jinyoung bite his lips, thinking " come home with me? "

Youngjae had a surprise look 

" we can have our time out! Catching everything that we left behind " 

 

~•~

After the school ended, Jinyoung took Youngjae out for a trip to explore around LA. Since Youngjae first time to be around here and he doesn't have a car plus with his tight schedule. He doesn't have time to go out and explore by his own. 

Youngjae and Jinyoung had a great time out together which was very helpful for Jinyoung to forget the incident that happen to him. But that doesn't mean his security is off guard. Jinyoung would have a paranoid feeling that there are people watching them but in reality there's no one. 

After their time out in the Mall, Youngjae ask Jinyoung to stop by near the vet saying he has to take his baby home making Jinyoung to look left and right with a blank face. When Youngjae return holding a white fluffy animal with him Making Jinyoung squeal in the car with excitement 

" Awwwhhh! So cute " 

" Shes coco! Since I don't have any companion at the teachers apartment so I bought her " 

Jinyoung wouldnt want to put the small creature down. He is so excited on how cute she is. Jinyoung just want to snuggle with it More but Youngjae cut the moment making Jinyoung to frown. 

It was the best day Jinyoung ever had over a year had past. He never felt happy and enjoyed in his life. 

The sky turn to red mix with orange and a little bit of purple. It was a beautiful sight to see. Jinyoung took Youngjae to his home with Mark to enjoyed this lovely evening. 

The gate entrance open by its own upon seeing Jinyoungs car. Youngjae had a curious face looking at the area. He would look out the window to see the outside. There's a long road up to the hill but there's is no clue what's at the end of the road. 

When Jinyoung fully stop his car outside the house. He signal Youngjae to go out follow by him. Once Jinyoung open the car and step out, the breeze of a fresh air blown to his face. But his heart was tight. He calm himself down and turn to Youngjae which had a full amaze mix with shock fill his face. 

" Yeah I know! It's big. But it's lonely inside " said Jinyoung honesty 

Youngjae snort and said " tst tst! Be thankful " 

" haish! Fine..." 

Before they could enter the house, two maid come out and greet Youngjae and Jinyoung " sir Jinyoung, may I carry your bag " she said. Jinyoung sigh and said " No need! I can carry it myself! And don't call me sir just Jinyoung! " 

Jinyoung turn to Youngjae with a what should I do face. Jinyoung laugh and said " you can give your bag to her if you want! " quickly Youngjae shook his head no " how about coco! Give the leash to her. She can't walk her around the place " said Jinyoung " and you two can go rest OK! There's no need to cook dinner I'll take care of that " said Jinyoung smiling to them. The two of the maid only nod their head. 

But the first maid stop Jinyoung half way and said " Master Mark inform me to tell you that he's going for a business trip to europe. And said you don't have to wait him because he won't be home"

Jinyoung only breath a sad satisfaction out from his chest "as usual! " he mumbled.

~•~

" Honestly! This home is heuuuugggee " said Youngjae draging the 'uge'

" don't be exaggerating. It's not that huge! " said Jinyoung smiling behind the kitchen island cutting vegetable. 

" if you don't mind can I take a picture? " said Youngjae nervously asking for permission. 

" yeah sure! "

" you know I have a friend that really into interior design! She is so obsessed with home especial big home " said Youngjae taking a few picture inside the humanges home.

" did I heard she " said Jinyoung mocking tone while flipping the vegetable on the frying pan. 

Youngjae turn pinkish and turn to Jinyoung direction " we just friend " he said honestly.

Jinyoung only laugh out loud.

The two maid was walking outside the garden walking coco while talking among themselves. When the heard the loud laugh echo out from the house they started to murmur

" it's been so long we didn't hear him laugh! "

" yeah! Almost a year since master Mark becoming busy and coming home late "

And the two started their gossip.

Jinyoung finish cooking their dinner. He wash and wipe his hand in the towel. Open his apron and hand them in the cabinet. He slowly approach Youngjae who took the view from the giant glass wall in the living room. The view show a magnificent city light from the ray of sunset. 

" took enough picture "

" yeah! " said Youngjae looking at his phone. He turn his head up " how about up stare? " he said innocently 

Jinyoung roll his eyes playfully and guide Youngjae up. 

Jinyoung only follow every footstep youngjae made. Like a personal assistant.

" this is such a huge space! Aren't you get lost in here! " said Youngjae disbelief 

" I did once! I was so wanted to pee! I didn't know the bathroom just beside my room but i took a stair down, passing the kitchen and to the back! The only bathroom I know near the pool " Jinyoung grin. 

 youngjae turn and look at  Jinyoung with a what the heck look and Jinyoung had to swipe that face off from Youngjae face and bring his hand to the balcony. And Youngjae took a snap of the view of the building. 

 

So during their dinner Youngjae didn't stop mumbling about the house in each picture he sees in his phone he took just now. Jinyoung had to stop him and said " eat first talk later " to Youngjae making the two maid giggle on the other side of the table. After that they all eat their meal peacefully.

 

After their dinner, Jinyoung beg Youngjae to stay for a night as an excuse " I'm lonely " with a crying facial. Youngjae doesn't have a choice but to stay. Now they are at the dining room doing their work from school. Both were glue to their laptops with out an inch looking everywhere. 

After 2 or 3 hour had passed. The time strike 10 pm. Usually this is the time Jinyoung going to sleep but since Youngjae was here, they let the time past because tomorrow is Saturday. So let the night stay awake.

 

~•~

As for Mark! There is no news of where is his whereabouths. Jinyoung didn't notice either since Youngjae is right beside him for 3 days. They gone shopping, drive like a maniac down the highway with jinyoungs car. For 3 days Jinyoung doesn't even know. Doesn't even notice that marks already been gone for 3 days. Jinyoungs mind is set on focusing with his best friend that he never had to enjoy for 2 years now. 

When Youngjae finally went home to the teachers apartment not that very far from the school. Jinyoung drive back to his home. When he pass the gate, up the road he saw a familiar black sport car park near at the entrance of the house. 

Jinyoung proceed to drive his car down to the garage. He then take his steps up to the kitchen from the garage. He put down the grocery down on the island and walk his body towards the living room. There he saw Mark sitting on the huge sofa, starring at him. Marks eyes lock to Jinyoungs like wanting to interrogate him. 

Jinyoung had a mix feeling when he saw Mark in front of him. He has a surprise, happy and guilt at the same time. Jinyoung doesn't know what to say. He take a deep breath and said " Um...when did you arrive" he said softly. 

Mark only sitting on the sofa, quiet didn't say anything. And then he move his hand and look at his watch " where have you been? " plainly and cold. 

Jinyoung bite his lips. His foot tapping on the floor. " I.. I been grocery shopping "

" before that ? "

" going for a ride with Youngjae "

" Youngjae?! "

When Jinyoung heard mark said Youngjae name with a hint of suprise. He take that as a conversation to start with " yeah Youngjae! Hes-" Jinyoung excitedly said but been cut when Mark stood up from the sofa and walk straight to the staircase opening his blazer and his button down shirt. 

Jinyoung sigh in respond. Without any sad or worried feeling, Jinyoung continued to make dinner since Mark is home. 

Jinyoung push the door open only to see its empty. But the sound of shower, the water hit the ground was clearly saying that Marks is taking a bath. Jinyoung walk his way to the walk in closet and pick a shirt for Mark and lay them on the bed. 

When Jinyoung took a sit on the bed, getting his laptop out from his backpack, he felt like having a stomach ache all of sudden. Jinyoung brush the feeling always and continued to look at his laptops. Email ding in every second for 10 minutes. The sound of the shower splashing finally stop. Mark step out with a towel on his waist. Jinyoung only quickly glance to mark and back to the screen. The feeling of wanting to vomit was still there. Jinyoung can't stand it when it's almost reach his throat he run very fast to the bathroom and throw all his lunch with Youngjae down the toilet bowl. That continued for 10 second and it finally stops. 

Jinyoung suddenly felt tired all of sudden. He push himself up and proceed to take a shower. 

 

~•~

"You not going to eat? " said Mark already sitting down on the chair. Table filled with food made by Jinyoung. Jinyoung only look at Mark 

" yeah! " he said. When his eyes turn and glance at the food, his stomach started to turn around like something pushing the food and drink he had out. He run as fast as he can to the nearest bathroom and throw everything down the toilet bowl for the second time. 

Mark peek from outside with a puzzle face he saw Jinyoung sitting on the tile floor, resting his head on the toilet bowl. His body showing a tired and lifeless limb. Mark walk nearing Jinyoung and crouch down and pick Jinyoung up, bridal style to their bedroom. He Tuck Jinyoung to bed and in a few second Jinyoung fall asleep. 

Mark sight and went down the stairs.the food that's Jinyoung made, he didn't had the chance to taste it for so long. He decide to kept them in the fridge. 

Empty stomach, Mark Tuck himself asleep near Jinyoungs body. Jinyoung dig his way through the thick duvet into Marks arm looking for warmth.

And the night soon become silence,peace and quiet...

 

 

A/n UPDATE!!! FOOOOOR YOU!.. hmm someone ask me does Mark really gonna leave Jinyoung? 

my answer: I DONT KNOW REALLY! (Lol)  

I'm just messing with you! I only gonna say! The spoiler is where you gonna find it. Which is the teaser that would be out soon! Find out...

Like usual! Thank you for subscribing the story and follow the journey with me. Thank you with all my heart! I know there's a lot of silent reader out there. Don't worry I won't sue you..... Oops! You freely comment, subscribe and read when ever you want. If not....well I don't have feeling so... Yeah.. 

I just talking nonsense didn't I??? OK if you want to ask something you may message me or write your question on the comment below. I'll try to answer it regarding to the story only!!!..... Until the next chapter.... Bye...