Chapter 3

Until You

I love the way you stand by me through any kind of weather "  

 

Mark and Jinyoung stare at each other for a while. Jinyoung is the one who cut the stare and look away and saying " Okay.. Umm what did I just say just now..oh, here is your name tag. When I call your name please held up your hand " Jinyoung hand the other name tag to youngjae and pick up the first name " Um Rose" Jinyoung called their name one by one until the last one " Mark Tuan " Mark walk to the front and takes his name tag from jinyoung hand and back towards the group. " Now follow me please " said youngjae 

From 8 am until 10 am the tour for the exchange student were stop for a whils due to lunch or break time. Jinyoung and Youngjae went somewhere leaving the group to spend their time in the campus cafeteria. Mark doesn't feel like to wait so he stand up but been stop by Jackson " Bro! Where you going? Don't cause any trouble " he warn. Mark only nod his head and said " I'm not going anywhere, just to the bathroom. And stop worrying about me. You not my father. ". He walk through the cafeteria door out,turning left . Doesn't know where to go he just wandering in the hall way. Few of the campus girls look at him in surprise and some in flirty way. Mark only wink in respond making a few of the girls almost faint. He just wondering around the hall and when the section of an award caught his eyes. He look at the trophies behind the glass door in amuse. One by one he look and study the label until he catch a full cupboard filled with trophy by on of the campus student. Mark study it properly. " 1st place Chest club between University. Best Acting. Best Science Project of the Year. International Badminton Award Among University 1st place.... " Mark stop mumble every label of the trophies. He shook his head in disbelief 'truly this person is amazing' he thoughts. He turn and look again when there's a list of paper saying " JYP University International Top Student 3 times in a row ' Park Jinyoung ' " 

Mark was dumbfounded for a while. But when the name Park Jinyoung, Top Student and 3 times in a row hit him like a frying pan smacking on the head. His mind was processing, poping and Idea. ' That's it. This person is the one '. Mark was smiling like a lunatic when a voice stop his moment of success and victory. " There you are. Please um.. Mark, please don't wondering around the corridor without your name tag or purpose. Some of the lecture will thought you were an outsider and they will not hesitate to kick you out. " said Jinyoung. Mark shot his eyes to Jinyoung quickly and turn back to the awards behind the glass door. He only nodded with no buying anything jinyoung said and stuff his hand into his jacket. " Kicking me out you say? If they have the balls to do it " Mark snorted. Jinyoung only shake his head in disbelief " you say this like you own the place. Aren't you have any fear? " said Jinyoung. Mark turn to Jinyoung and smirk " Fear is not my middle name. Beside my dad puts everything in this campus. I can tell him what happen about the school treating his only son this way. He would be really pissed ". When Jinyoung heard the person I mean Mark said, he's been taken back by the words. He soon realise that the person that Mark talking about was Raymond, Raymond Tuan. Mark Tuan. Raymond Tuans son. Mark Tuan. Jinyoung gasp " Your dad is Raymond Tuan " he said full of shock. " No ! Honey" said Mark. Jinyoung mumble a sorry under his breath. 

Mark look at the award and the name, he needs to find the person quick. Since there this guide was beside him was here, Mark turn to the guide and ask " Say, do you know this person " Mark pointed to the name on the paper. Jinyoung follow Marks hand and see him pointing at his name. Jinyoung gulp and said " That's me. Why is there something wrong of you want? " Mark look at Jinyoung full of suprise " You Park Jinyoung?" he said still not believe it.  " Yeah why" jinyoung reply. Mark not hesitate to curse loudly in the corridor "!!" Jinyoung flinch at that deep voice. he felt scared now. If jaebum doesn't give him the duty being their guide, he would run away by now but he can't. Its his duty.

Mark ruffle his hair in frustration. ' he's a guy! I thought the name Jinyoung is a girl. How can i do this. How can i seduce a guy. I'm not gay! ' there are so many question flowing Marks mind. But and idea switch on brightly in his head. He take a deep breath and blow it out. He extended his hand towards jinyoung " Hai I'm Mark Tuan. I'm from America and I'm 23 years old. I'm sorry if i talk or act rudely it is not my intention to do so. During the day we met, I apologise because I was late for the bus to drove us to our dorm. I hope we can cooperate in the end and became friends" Mark said and shown his attractive Smile towards Jinyoung. Jinyoung mouth was gapping open,closed. He listen to Mark apologising to him. He don't want to believe him at first but the smile show sincere making jinyoung to surrender and shake Marks hand. " Um haha apologies accepted Mark Tuan and hai too. My name is Park Jinyoung, I'm from Korea and I'm 22 years old. " he smile replying back to Mark. Mark nodded his head. " So what year are you in the university "  " um 2 in a half, I need 1 and a half year more before I graduate" said Jinyoung smiling. Mark nodded and said " are we going back to the tour or not". Jinyoung finally realise that he told Youngjae to continued the tour and he'll catch up later after he found Mark.  " I thing the tour is ended now. But don't worry I think I can be your private guide for now" Jinyoung laugh. Mark nod and said " Lead the way my Mr Park" Mark move away in front of Jinyoung and stand beside Jinyoung, to shown him the area. 

What Jinyoung doesn't know.that sincere smile, he shouldn't have trust that smile at all. That sincere smile has been Mark escape goat for 3 years. Dumping each girl he seduce from the previous university. A total heart breaker just only for Mark to complete his study and be the son what his father ask him to do. Graduate and pass your test! The company will be yours " 

 

~•~

 

On the next day! Rain was pouring really hard in the morning. Jinyoung was stuck alone under the bus stop that not to far from the campus gate. He curse for not trusting his mom words to bring the umbrella and now he payed the price. He look his watch, 30more minutes before his lecture will start the teaching. He can't risk to run to the school, the rain is heavy for god sake. His shirt will be soaking wet. What he only do best is to lay for miracle. 

Mark was outside the campus. Ditching his Korean language lesson and walk out from the campus gate. His umbrella rested on his left shoulder, holding it with his left hand and the other on his phone texting Natalie. Someone bump his shoulder making him diverted his eyes from the phone and turn back to the person who bumped him. He want to curse out loud but he such it and swallowed the words down his stomach. He sigh and turn back to the direction his heading. His eye catch a familiar face under the bus stop. ' is that Jinyoung? ' he thought. He walk there nearing the bus stop. ' it is him! ' Mark walked around the bus stop and sit on the empty space on Jinyoung left side. Mark look at Jinyoung face who his eyes was close his mouth mumble something he can hear. He can't help but to feel in aw he's cute you have to admit it..

Mark chuckle seeing Jinyoung this way. When Jinyoung open his eyes he look at Mark smiling in front of his face. He's in shock " Mark! What are you doing here? " he said " the questions is, what are you doing here? Aren't you have any class? " Mark said. Hinting sigh and said " I did but the rain kept me for going to campus. My shirt would be soak wet. I didn't bring any umbrella and I'm so screwed " he said and closed his fave with his palm almost cry. 

Mark only nod and pat Jinyoung on the back " I feel you. Come I'll send you. My umbrella is bigger you know and there's is no one beside me" Mark cracked a smile. Jinyoung heard what Mark said and blush. " You don't have to Mark. I don't want to burden y-.." Jinyoung doesn't finish yet but Mark pulled jinyoung hand go stand up. " Burden me Pelease! Come on " 

Mark and Jinyoung were under the umbrella and the rain doesn't shown any sign of stopping. The atmosphere was pure awkward and guilty for Jinyoung " I'm sorry if i burdening you Mark " said Jinyoung " I already told you, it's fine beside I too on my way to the campus" mark said. His Jinyoung can't help but to wonder where did he go. So without hesitation he ask Mark. " where did you go if I may ask you? "said Jinyoung " Um I just came back from the coffee shop" lies "owh! Where is your coffee " Jinyoung ask " Oh! I think I just spilled it since someone bump me just now" More lies " okay. So what class are you in? " ask Jinyoung " Um Korean language" Mark said " You mean Mrs Kim seona class? I thought she's strict about her class and isn't it her class usualy I'm the morning? " Mark is now trap with question Been thrown to him. He shifted his eyes some where acting he doesn't hear that question. " Look we finally here! " Mark suddenly said. Jinyoung smile seeing the campus main door was by his site. Jinyoung climb up the stair but stop and turn " Thank you Mark for the help and the umbrella" He smile " Don't mention it buddy" he said " I'll see you around and good luck for you stidy" said jinyoung raising his thumb up and disappear by the door. 

' oh Jinyoung I don't need luck cause you is my luck '  he thoughts when his phone buzzing and he answer it. 

" Babe! Hai I missed you " .....

 

A/n I just update late like in 4 in the morning for you guys. I hope you guys like the story and always give me the positive comments. Thank you..  Until next time... Bye