Chapter 15

Until You

" when you feel the world is on your shoulder "

 

(I'm sorry I had to show this magnificent house! I just in love with it. So why don't I use it as visual Mark and Jinyoungs house on the hill near the sea) 

 

NOW ENOUGH WITH THE PICTURE! LETS START THE STORY!) 

 

 

 

NARATOR POV

 

sun arise the other day! Jinyoung stir in his sleep when he felt irritated on his eyes. He slowly open them only to be flash by the sun pierce through the thin curtain. Mark must open the thick one leaving the thin curtain behind. 

Jinyoung blink his eyes trying to adjust with the ray of light in the rooms. Once he ready, he push himself up from the bed and flung his leg out from the duvet down to the cold ceramic floor. 

Odd he felt like didn't wanted to vomit this morning. He stretch his arm out and prepare to stand up but the vibrate sound stops Jinyoung from moving. He toss and turn finding the vibrating phone and it was Marks who on the other nightstand on the left. 

Jinyoung body bounce when he flung his weight on the mattress just to across the long distance to walk around the bed. 

He pick it up but it's stop vibrating. Jinyoung wanted to put it back where it was but the vibrate came back not to long just a few second. 

Jinyoung didn't slide it open in case it's not an emergency from the office. But the light turn on upon a message came through so Jinyoung unlock it. The notification automatically came down and open by itself to read. 

Miss you💋 - N

Jinyoung had rose his eyebrow to see the very rare message. He didn't want to say anything but wanting to find something else. who is N?  Was all in his head. Jinyoung try to open another message box but there's a password.

Jinyoung eyebrow met one another. Question ring in his head. Jinyoung never in a million years ever touch Marks hand phone. There are together. There's suppose no secret among them. What is Mark deal by putting a password on his phone. It's not like Jinyoung wanting to read anything in Marks phone. Jinyoung doesn't have any interest at all. But seeing the password makes Jinyoung curious, he wanted to investigate more. 

why?

Once Jinyoung almost putting down the phone on the table it rings again causing him to get startle and the phone jump in his hand. When Jinyoung ready he saw the name of mama Tuan is calling. He slide it and answer 

Hello 

Mark Dear! 

No Ma it's Jinyoung 

Oh Jinyoung honey! Where is Mark? 

I don't Know Ma, he left his phone on the room and I just recently woke up from bed

oh! Sweety that's OK! It's kinda unusual to see you woke up late today

Jinyoung knit his head when he heart the word late 

You not going to work dear? 

Jinyoung eyes wide open. Hes late! He curse himself for waking up late today in his mind... 

i-i uh... Must be the sleep! It just too comfortable. That's why I don't wake up early.... 

Tst! Thats fine Jinyoung.. oh almost forgot... Since you the one answering tell Mark that tomorrow Morning papa will visit him at the office. Wait???  Wrong sorry!  It's like this...  Papa and Mama will visit you two today like maybe 4 pm so that we can have dinner together. 

Really! 

yeah of course. 

OK Ma I understand..anything else? 

nothing nothing that's all dear see you this evening! bye 

bye 

~•~

Jinyoung walk down the stair looking for Mark everywhere. Going to the office, empty! Going passing through the living room, kitchen also no one is there. 

Finally Jinyoung proceed his pace to the pool. He cross the open air space in the house towards the pool. The infinity swimming pool that have a surreal illusion of the pool flowing into the horizon of the pacific. Meaning a gorgeous view of the Sea. 

Mark was there in the pool.his back facing Jinyoung while his face looking deeply to the horizon of the pacific sea. Jinyoung saw the two maid was there holding a towel and a white robe. 

Jinyoung smile to the two maid and instruct them to go inside, hes the one will hold the towel and the robe with him. 

" Mark Hyung! Mama call just now! " said Jinyoung with a clear and normal voice. Mark turn and look at him. 

" what did she said? "

" she said that papa and mama will visit us this evening. Having a dinner together with us " 

Mark nod upon hearing what Jinyoung said. He swim his body towards the edge of the pool on where Jinyoung was standing. He reach his hand out pointing to the towel on jinyoungs arm. 

Jinyoung pick the towel wanting to give them to Mark but Mark instead of pulling the edge of the towel he reach out to Jinyoung wrist making Jinyoung to stumble and fall into the pool with Mark. 

" MARK HYUNG! " Jinyoung gasp for air. 

Mark chuckle in respond. He swim his way to Jinyoung and scoop him up like a bridal style in the water nearing to the built in bench under the water and lay Jinyoungs on his lap. He look at Jinyoungs wet face. His hand swipe the hair off jinyoungs eyes and forehead. 

They stare with each other until mark pinch Jinyoung cheek. 

" why don't we go out! Buy something for the dinner tonight? "

Mark said and lean down to kiss Jinyoungs nose. Jinyoung could easily go blush. Under the sun is not that's easy to cover it making Jinyoung cheeks turn pinkish as clear as crystal.

" cute! " mark said under his breath 

" I love you. Jinyoung don't ever forget that! " said Mark 

" I love you too Mark Hyung! " 

After their confess moment, both Mark and Jinyoungs had a water fight! Splashing with one another like two kid enjoying the water during the hottest day. 

 

~•~

Both Mark and jinyoungs are now on their way to the hypermarket. Since their parents wanted to visit, they just wanting to buy something fresh and new to cook. Maybe a BBQ perhaps. 

When Jinyoung feet hit the hypermarket entrance, his eyes started to roam everywhere. A sudden craving sensation eating Jinyoung sensory system. His eyes looking everywhere, his nose ready to sniff something unusual and his taste wanting to eat something raw, salty sweet and frozen at the same time. 

Their trolley was filled with ice cream, mustard, pickle and something weird in a can! 

" why do we have pickle for " 

" I don't know! " said Jinyoung shrugged his shoulder and rush his feet to the other compartment picking other weird stuff. 

When they nearing the wet food station, Jinyoung had no choice but to bolt away from the fresh fish, chicken and meat that been display on the open fridge and table. Leaving Mark alone to pick them alone which he doesn't have a clue. So he just bought them all. 

" why did you leave me Jinyoung? "

" I'm sorry hyung it just-" Jinyoung didn't have the chance to explain when his feet spontaneously bringing Jinyoung to the nearby restroom. 

Mark only blink looking at Jinyoung running away and disappear when he turn to the right. Mark wanting to proceed the shopping alone but his phone started to vibrate in his short pants pocket but he choose to ignore it. 

Mark look everywhere trying to catch a glimpse of Jinyoung but there's not a single soul. He pay all the food and then push the heavy trolley to their car. 

Mark almost lost his breath when he saw the familiar baggy white button down shirt near the car wheel. He quickly push the trolley nearing the car and he rush towards the lifeless body that resting his back on the car wheel. 

" Jinyoung you OK! " worried consume all Marks feeling 

Jinyoung once cover his eyes with his arm, removing them slowly and see Mark towering him. He heard what Mark said and he nod weakly. 

Jinyoung lips were dry and pale,his eyes wanting to shut but Jinyoung insist to open them. A dark circle under Jinyoungs eyes. His breath was so slow. 

Mark help Jinyoung to get on his feet and support him to get in to the car. Jinyoung body getting so weak,his feet didn't support him and he fell backwards. Luckily Mark's arm were around Jinyoungs waist. Mark felt Jinyoungs body on his arm when he felt his body stared to get lighter and lighter and soon Jinyoung collapse, pass out.

 

~•~

JINYOUNG POV

I slowly open my eyes when all I saw is something unfamiliar for me to see. A white wall and the smell of antiseptic filled the air. I wanted to get up but someone touch my shoulder stopping me to do so. 

" Relax! Don't move to much " I look and saw a doctor in front of me. I have a curious face plaster on why am I here? Where am I? 

" you in a hospital! " said the doctor like reading my mind. I wanted to say why but

" well! Your blood is still been tested do you asking why you here? You having a really high blood pressure but you look so healthy hmm " 

The doctor mumbling by his own. Blood pressure he say? I never have a really high blood pressure before. I want to ask the doctor why but instead I ask him where is Mark 

" oh!  He's outside answering a call! Do you want me to call him? "

I nod my head yes. 

A few minute fine by Mark came in with a very face. He sit beside me and caressing my face non stop

" Oh gosh! You OK Jinyoung. You scare me! Don't ever fainted in front of me ever again " 

He said cupping both my cheek with his hand. I Had to remove them so that I could speak 

" Mark hyung don't get scare! I'm fine see " I show my bright face " it's just a bug or something " 

I try to be funny but Mark still shown his worried face to me. " haish! Im fine Mark Hyung.dont need to be worried"

" it's my job to be worried! " he said seriousness 

I'm speechless. I don't have anything to say but to smile as my respond. 

The doctor came back bringing the clipboard with him nearing the bed 

" so anyone one to hear the good news or the bad news? "

"good news " said Mark straight forward with a stoic face. I have to nudge him to cool down

" OK! Good news is, hes free to go home in a few minutes and the bad news is, we have no clue on what his symptom are that cause him to go all faint shockingly! "

" What do you mean " said Mark coldly 

" Tst Mark! Be nice " 

The doctor sigh and look at the clipboard " he has a high blood pressure that can cause him to go all faint. We didn't know how he get that symptom from. From all the medical record we could gather Jinyoung is a very healthy person.  We only afraid that maybe something more to mental than physically like maybe anxiety or depress! Have you? " he questioning me. 

" No!  From far I can remember I never have any anxiety before. Depress.... Nope " I shake my head no. 

The doctor only nod his head puting down the clipboard on the small table beside me "OK then. The blood test will be out in just a few days. From there we will have the answer " he smile at me " here's my card number and email! If you have any further questions you can contact me " and he touch my shoulder in a friendly act. 

From the corner of my eyes I can see Mark glare at the hand that just touch my shoulder just now. His eyes were sharp like sending dagger towards the doctor. 

Finally the doctor left the room. Amen to that, no one will be killed today.

" I don't like that doctor! "

I was preparing to push myself up into a standing position but i stop when I hear mark said " why? "

" because he touch you! " he said with gritted teeth 

I have to laugh at Mark's act. He acting like a child 

" why are you laughing? "

" you of course! Mark you don't have to get all mad! He's a doctor. If he didn't touch his patients then how would he knows what their symptoms are or their disease are "

".."

 

~•~

 

After me and Mark went home straight from the hospital, Papa and Mama was already there. Since the two maid was at home maybe they are the one who let them in. 

" Jinyoung sweety you okay! Mark told me when we are on our way here. You must be really tired "

" No Ma! I'm fine " I said smiling 

" better start the dinner shall we "

 

I and Ma was preparing the chicken and meat for the BBQ session today. Since Mark parents was here that means big meal will be serve. I carried the tray of meat up to the rooftop since the grill already been built in. Mark and Pa struggle to making the fire. Since the wind came from the sea, the fire won't fire up. 

I feel bad for them but nah! Let them do their job. I went back down to carried another more tray but the door ring making me stop my track. I pointed the tray to the maid and she nod her head. 

I went to the main door and open them when yugyeom my rival appear from the door. 

" JINYOUNG HYUNG! "

I had to eyed him up and down with no satisfaction at all. Since I arrive to the Tuans property years back, this kid just won't stop bugging me since. He just attach to me like a ducktap. But all in all he's a good brother 

" Yugyeom ah!..... Your father calling you " and thats it. I don't have anything to say but to quick my pace to the kitchen. 

Evening atmosphere was the greatest view here. We have our dinner under the ray of sunset pierce through the clouds. It was relaxing and peaceful. Until papa open his mouth

" so....how is it going with you two? "

" how's going what? " said Mark

" You know.....  Your relationship! Maybe wedding "

I have to admit it! Papa Tuan is just the straightforward person I ever run through.if he has something to say, he won't hesitate and just ask. That's why there's a rumour I heard from the employees gossiping at Tuans Corp about the energy and the mastery of speaking Papa had. That's why the company was vast,he just good with words and stole his business partner heart and mind. Now I know where the straight forward act coming from. 

" we are great "

" and.... The wedding? " 

" That can wait " 

In every question Papa said, Mark will answer. I just don't have the time to speak out when Mark always beat me first. 

" how about you Jinyoung? Don't you think about getting the wedding done!? "

" um I - "

" Jinyoung is busy with school. "

I didn't have to respond back! Mark had answer the question. 

".Busy! Doesn't you two can get a time or a personal leave "

Papa said getting impatient 

" well I do! Papa but Mark always had a tight schedule. So the wedding can wait. I understand though " I have to answer this one. If I don't I will show to the Tuans that I'm not committed to the wedding at all.

" I don't understand! Mark! You the owner. You can have whenever holiday you want. Cancelling meeting as you wish! Give time for the wedding and after that you can sleep with papers all you want! "

Wow that was harsh. I had to pick my glass of water beside me because my throat felt dry. 

" Pa I know that! You know, recently I have this agreement and meeting with the Europe province.You know the newest hotel that you were sign with the owner just open 3 days ago! I don't have a choice but to be there! Now whose fault is that "

Errr Mark!!! 

" really I don't remember any agreement I've made with the Europe province! Do you have a proof! "

I feel like I'm in a middle of a war right now! I need to escape this quick! 

Mark had a unsatisfied plaster on his face. He wanted to get up but I stop him. Since I know what's is he going to do. I took the chance to help him to find the agreement paper in his office. This is my only chance I can get to get some air from this heated conversation.

I had to fan myself when I went down the stair. Reaching to Mark office, my eyes look everywhere to see and reach every file that said "Euro project" 

Flipping in every file, pushing and pulling every file in the shelves. When I going to pulled the thick file on the top. I had to stand on my tippie toe to reach for it. When my hand finally grasp it, I slowly pulled it out when there's a brown envelope also follow the movement of the file and it drop on the floor.i stop my hold on the file that still in the shelves. I crunch down wanting to pick the envelope up but it's kinda heavy. 

I try to hold the nerve on opening them. But curiosity kill the cat, I had to take chance. It very peculiar I never know what is Mark doing with his job? What does the Tuan Corp works? 

Question starting to flow in my head. Glancing at the door, I bite my lips and flip the lid open. Grasping all the paper in it and my eyes widen upon looking at this

I am so shock that I have to cover my mouth

This is something new I didn't know

This is too much! 

What else is Mark hiding from me? 

 

 

A/N hey update for you here.... I don't have anything to say..... Yet but this is all I'm saying for now 

Enjoy the read and comment if you want

until the next chapter....... Bye