Chapter 31

Until You

                             " Nobody... Nobody.. "

 

4 months later 

 

" Jinyoung! "

Jinyoung turn his head to look at the person who's calling his name. Jackson was there, standing at the door looking at Jinyoung blank face looking at him. Jackson was so worried this days. He had to live with Jinyoung for 4 months now. Jackson afraid that Jinyoung would neglect Michelle. 

Jackson notice Jinyoung sudden change of behaviour when Michelle was calling at him through Jinyoungs phone saying that Jinyoung continuously cutting his arm. Crying over the phone Jackson had to rush out from work to came home to Michelle. Jackson was so shocked when he saw Jinyoung was soaking himself inside the bath tub with his bleeding arm painted the water to become murky red. That sight could give Jackson a heart attack! Jinyoung change when he came back from LA. There's is nothing could explains what happen back there. The only person who knows what happen is Jinyoung himself. 

Jinyoung's behaviour continues for several week because of the cutting. Jackson doesn't have a choice but to send Jinyoung for a rehab. 2 months in rehab, the only possible question they could find about Jinyoungs behaviour is based on depression and stress. The doctor told Jackson to keep Jinyoung away from any possible problems. The cutting soon ends and Jinyoung change to a different person. At there by the corner of his study room. He sits there looking outside the window and stare outside for days. Jinyoung left everything behind him. His work, his duty and as a parent and his cheerfully self. Jinyoung become quite and awfully silent for another 2 months. 

Now

" Jinyoung.. I made a porridge for you. I know it's not that good but I made it with love. So I hope my love can give the sweet taste when you eats it. " said Jackson tried to sound fun for Jinyoung to smile again. Just a small smile is enough for Jackson to feel happy again. But, Jinyoung stare at Jackson face, lower his eyes and turn to look at the window again. 

Jackson sigh and left the porridge beside Jinyoung in his study table, never been touch and left cold. 

Michelle tries her best to catch her Omma attention. She tried to make her Omma to comb her hair but to be ignored. She didn't give up. He would draw a picture on the floor near her Omma and loft it up for her omma to see but the attention is the same. Jinyoung ignored everything. Michelle began to cried at the end brokes Jackson's heart. 

Jinyoung become pale and thin. His only routine was to stare at the window. Jackson doesn't knows what is Jinyoung waiting for. Jackson was too afraid what will happen to Jinyoung if this continued on for how many months will come. Jackson needs to make a plan and fast. 

On the following days, Jackson return back from his half time working with his suitcase on his right arm and  Michelle on his left arm coming back from school. It is now almost entering the month of December . Almost the end of November. Jackson pass through the room where's Jinyoung always there and sat at the corner. He tilted his head to look at Jinyoung and there he is. His sight saw that Jinyoung is there, sitting at his same spot. Jackson sigh and turn his way upwords to Michelle's room. He had to set the sleeping girl on her bed before he return down to Jinyoung. When Jackson went inside the little's girl room and gently lowering down the sleeping figure from his arm down to her bed. Once he is done Jackson glace at the on top of Michelle's cabinets. A box. That he and Michelle wrapped for Jinyoung's birthday. 

Jackson remember the month of July he reminds Jinyoung' that his birthday is not far away. They wrapped the present during Jinyoung was away to LA. But since Jinyoung return behaving differently, the present was now becoming a decoration inside Michelle's room. 

Jackson turn away and went down the stairs. He went straight to the room where Jinyoungs is at. With a heavy heart he entered and get closed to Jinyoung. From where he was standing, he say Jinyoung closed his eyes leaning head on the back rest area. When Jackson reach to touch Jinyoung's hand, he felt the hands that he touch moths ago was full with energy and muscle,. Now, all he felt was bone and weak. 

" Jinyoung.. " Jackson grasp Jinyoungs weak hand while calling his name. But Jinyoung didn't answer back. Jackson mind is running wild thinking about something he shouldn't think about. 

" Jinyoung.. Hey" Jackson tried to said and touch Jinyoung face. The same reaction. Not a single movement. 

Now his head to is beating fast. His mind said Jinyoung might be dead but he denies it. He tried his best to get Jinyoung's tension to open his eyes but non. Then Jackson to turn way to far. He started to shaken Jinyoungs body roughly while calling Jinyoungs name. 

" What are you doing..? "

A voice coming out asking Jackson hoarse. 

Jackson face lit up in relief when he saw Jinyoung is opening his eyes. 

" I thought you were dead! " 

Jinyoung frown when Jackson said that. He reach his hand up and smack Jackson on the head. " Idiot! I was Just sleeping.. " 

Jackson was so relief that Jinyoung is not dead. Instead he is happy that in 2 months Jinyoung spoke again. Jackson dropped in his knees on the ground and started to sob on Jinyoungs lap. 

" stop scarring me like that. I was so worried this past 4 months.. What happen to you Jinyoung..? "

But Jinyoung didn't reply. Instead he kept playing with Jackson's hair. He manage to say

" you're annoying.. "

That statement was enough to make Jackson happy. The same old Jinyoung. Jackson wait for a few minutes to composed himself back. After he managed to do so, he lift his head up and look at Jinyoung. 

" what happen to you Jinyoung , tell me! "

Jackson was desperate to know what happen. Since Jinyoung open his mouth, Jackson wanted to know if Jinyoung would voice out what happen to him. Instead, Jinyoung clutch his own head while shutting his eyes tightly. He's in pain. Jackson notice that. 

" Jinyoung you okay? I'm sorry. I won't ask again.. "

 

What happen with Jinyoung is far more than just a depression. His mind is filled with question mix with his own Pain of his heart could bear. Plus, the trouble that keep coming to his life. Dealing with Work and the thought of trying to erase his first love out from his mind is a hard process which lead Jinyoung to hurt himself and shut himself off the world. He needs time to recover and he needs it so badly.  His mind is in pain,  his heart is in pain and his body react to that pain. 

Jackson is so worried when he saw Jinyoung clutching his Own head like that. It made his heart twisted inside his chest. He's afraid that something might happen. So he tried to talk about something else. About the plan that he already arrange for them three. Jackson had talked to one of the doctors back at the rehabilitate centre saying that if he's okay if he take Jinyoung somewhere. Change of scenery would make Jinyoung better. The doctor agree! Now is the time for Jackson to tell Jinyoung about that. 

" Jinyoung would you come with me if I take you to somewhere else? "

Jackson hold on to Jinyoung's hand hoping that Jinyoung would said yes. Jackson look at Jinyoung eyes, pleading the younger to considers about the plan. Jinyoung heard what the older said. He turn his head to Jackson and said " Where are we going? "

Jackson heard the question. That's like a que for Jackson to keep talking about the plan he has in mind. 

" Like a vacation. But this one is special for you and Michelle to bond again. "

" sure.. " said Jinyoung with a soft yet weak voice. Even though he doesn't have any interest to go anywhere, Just maybe what Jackson had said could set his mind off the old Jinyoung. Maybe this vacation could open a new chapter for Jinyoung to restart for the second time. 

 

~•~

 

The plan safely landed on the ground at the unknown airport. Jackson didn't tell anything to Jinyoung about where are they going. His passport and his plan ticket is all Jackson the one to hold. Jinyoung only followed behind the older. Jinyoung follow the older from behind with the his daughter hanging onto his hand walking along with him. Since the plan already arrive, Jinyoung still can't remember a thing about where are they now. After their luggage is already been settle by Jackson. Both Michelle and Jinyoung would follow the older from behind since Jackson the one who lead everything. 

When they are on the car rental that Jackson the one who provide, Jackson drove the two to somewhere unknown to both of them. For Michelle, yes it's an unknown city to her but to Jinyoung, the city is kinda familiar yet he doesn't know where are they now. Jinyoung look phrased the car window and saw a familiar places. But he still doesn't know the answer. 

" Do you know this place? "

Jackson spoke out while his eyes fully focus on the road in front of him. 

" I don't know? Where are we.. "

Jackson felt glad that Jinyoung doesn't remember nor forgot about the place where he grew up with. If Jinyoung Knows that that would ruin the surprise. For half an hour they drive out from the airport pass the city and when out to a different road that lead to some place quite and secluded. Jackson makes a turn into the old road that lead to a village that spike something inside of Jinyoung. 

" Jackson tell me where did you take me? "

Jackson only smile form on his lips and continued to drive the car to the nearby location. When the car fully stop and parked in front of the house. Jackson shut the engine and push the door as he went out. Jinyoung still playing his hand along the seatbelt straps but didn't unfasten them. Michelle is there too at the behind seat. Didn't spoke any words but to stare and have a curious mind looking at the unfamiliar places she doesn't know. 

The sound of the car boot been bang shut catch Jinyoung attention. He saw Jackson from the rear mirror pulling their luggage out from the car towards the house they park at. Jackson the one who first enter the house but soon later he step out and called for Jinyoung to come out. Yes, Jinyoung did coming our from the car. The breeze hit his face. The cool air brush his his skin that reminds him of his childhood. Something flick inside of him and he knows where they are. Jinyoung turn his attention to the little girl at the back of the seat. He open the door and help Michelle to get out from the seatbelt and step her foot out from the car. The door were shut upon after Michelle went out from it. Jinyoung walked Michelle hand to hand towards the house. 

This old house in which he grew up with. 2 years since he left this house and live with Mark. 4 years since he decide to open a brand new chapter for Michelle and him. And now he is return once again. To where the pain beginning. Jinyoung push the door gate open and saw the same courtyard. He lead the young girl with him towards the main entrance of the house. 

" Ohmuni, Abeoji? "

Jinyoung called out. Upon his voice saying that name. Both his parents pop out from the corner. Both of them felt surprise to see their son for so many years. His Mom the first one to run towards Jinyoung and hug him his dad come second later and hug both of them. Now they are a complete family. 

" Oh! Jinyoung my baby! Where have you been this days? You've keep me waiting for so long for you to return but that days never come. Why Jinyoung??"

His mom said in between sobbing. 

" I'm sorry mom! There'd a lot of thing that happen. Mom I'm sorry.. "

Said Jinyoung pushing away from the hug. He turn his head to his dad and hug him next. 

" Dad! I'm sorry too. For making both of you worried for all this years. "

Jinyoung felt regret for doing this for all this years. He's the one who's putting his parents in this situation. They didn't do anything wrong and yet, Jinyoung left his parents. Jinyoung almost forget about something. He turn his way back to the person he carried and raise for 4 years. It's time to tell his parents about it. 

" Mom Dad, I want to tell you something. "

Jinyoung step away from where he's standing at show the little girl who's been hiding behind him for all this time. Now, she been reveal to his parents. 

" Mom Dad I want you to meet Michelle. My daughter. "

Both his parents stun hearing about that. But at the same tine they felt happy. Because they had a grandchildren now. His mom the one who asking first. 

" oh, whos the father? Jackson? "

Jinyoung frown hearing about his mom asking about the father. He want to say the truth but he wants to denied it and said Yes it's Jackson. But his heart speak for him first. 

" She's, Marks. Shes Marks child! "

Again both his parents stun for the second time. His dad wanted to scold Jinyoung but the wife jab the husband with her elbow signalling to not said anything. Jinyoung's mom crunch down to her knees on the ground so that she and Michelle would be on the he same hight. She look at the girl who's clinging on Jinyoung's thigh covering her body behind Jinyoungs 

" Annyeoung! I'm your halmeoni.. "

Said Jinyoung's mom in Hangul. But when she sees that the little girl reaction of her saying those words was clueless. She glare at Jinyoung. 

" You did teach her Hangul Jinyoung? "

Again Jinyoung frown because of this assumption. 

" I did mom! She's just shy.. "

 

~•~

 

For a week Jinyoung stay with his parents followed by the company he brought with him. Jackson and Michelle. It was a hard process for Michelle to get closed with the old once. She felt awkward and shy. But as the days gone by, she is now closed to both her halmeoni and halbeogi. Jackson didn't plan to stay too long though. Jinyoung notice that. 

" You're not going to stay longer? "

Jinyoung ask getting sad. Seeing the person who's doing this all for him is going away. 

" No Jinyoung, I'm staying but I had to do some work. Give me a week and I'll be back okay. "

Said Jackson explain everything to Jinyoung while holding on to his luggage In front of the main door. 

" I had to go now Jinyoung. My plane will be arrive soon. Don't be sad. I'll be back. I'll promised. "

Said Jackson assuring the younger and hug him. Jinyoung look at the person get into the rental car and the car move down and disappear from his sight. Jinyoung could only let his heavy heart twisted inside his chest as he closed the gates door. 

Soon, a week turn to 2 weeks and there is no sign of Jackson coming back to Korea. To him. Jinyoung wait for almost every day to see the person appear behind the gates. But that time never come. Snow is now falling, that the sign of Christmas is near. Soon, Jinyoungs thought of waiting for Jackson to return in now occupied by the since of Christmas spirit. Jinyoung started the decoration with Michelle inside the house. Both of them are so happy right now. Years back was only the two of them would celebrate Christmas together. Sometimes,  Jackson,  The Anderson family or friends would join them. But now it's different. They are together in one family. 

Michelle can't shaken off Tue energy she had in her. She would drag her grandpa to go out and started to build a snowman. Laughter would filled the air. The scene, the atmosphere all the weeks that Jinyoung had been through. He already forget everything. This is what he needs. The healing that he's been looking for. Which is with family. 

 

~•~

 

The day had come, Christmas eve is arrive. Jackson arrive at Korea but with a company with him. Jackson didn't tell Jinyoung about his where about nor does his presence that he's landed there in Korea. He wanted to make a surprise for Jinyoung the right one. He wanted this so he plan something behind Jinyoung's back. 

Jinyoung was outside at the coutyard, taking the pleasure of the breeze he felt with the wind.  He close his eyes feeling his body is now resting in peace. That peace will soon be over when his phone vibrate inside his pocket. Jinyoung eyes shot open and slide his finger down his pocket and pulled his phone out. He look at the screen just to see Jackson name was plaster there on the screen calling for Jinyoung to answer. 

" Yes hello! Where have you been I'm worried sick. You said one weeks but now is far more than one week!! You better get your asses here right now Mr. Wang!! "

" Aii yes.. I'm sorry. There's a lot of things came up that I had to extended the time period. I'm truly sorry Jinyoung.. "

" ugh! Yeah right! Where are you now?? "

" well... I am glad that you ask. Do you know the hilltop that at the end of the village? "

" A hill top? Yes, why? "

" well I'm kinda lost somehow. I took the bus to come here. So I just coincidence this amazing place. You come and see WOW!! "

Jinyoung had to pull away from the phone and look at it. Jackson high pitch squealing is not the thing Jinyoung expected drilling hole in his ears. 

" Idiot! Before this then how did you find my parents place and now suddenly lost! What game are you playing Mr. Wang? "

" before I got GPS! You know. Now stop whining and complaining and come here. I feel cold. I need company. I might die here Jinyoung... "

Jinyoung pushed the phone away and ended the call. He rolled his eyes and walking forwards towards the gate door. After he remind his parents inside the house then he would take his Journey up to the hilltop. Jinyoung walked by the sidewalk, kicking every snow that hitting his boots. Hiding his finger inside his Jacket pocket, as his neck covered by the scarf wrapped around there. Jinyoung walk up towards the stair that lead to the hill tops. 

Once Jinyoung reach the top of the hill, his face been smack by the strong wind. It increasing the coldness he felt. Jinyoung snuggle more into his cloth or fabric that been wrapped around his body to felt the warm. Jinyoung tried to look around the place but the darkness clouded the places making it's so hard to see. There's a lamp there though, but it's not that bright. Jinyoung had to walk around the place, still he can't find Jackson. He felt Jackson lied to him. He felt betrayed so he sit down on one of the bench that were built-in at the centre. Jinyoung sit there and slump down his body. He doesn't want to think anything further anymore. The view still and will always been amazing. Jinyoung was been captivating by the view of the city of Seoul. Through the metal fences that been build circling the place, Jinyoung spotted something. Out from mother fences around the area, he saw the familiar padlock that he had seen it somewhere. Jinyoung stood on his feet and walk there. He wanted to touch it but be stop. His mind told him it most be someone else padlock. But whom? There is restricted sign over there for any guest to keep this place clean. So what dumb people decide to lock their words here. 

There's a fun side of Jinyoung appearing. Jinyoung wanted to read the words this dumb dumb had made. So that he could make fun of this dumb dumb who ever they are. When Jinyoung hand touch the padlock, the first one who's been locked again the metal rail was blank. He flip it to the other side was too blank. Then Jinyoung turn to the thee one who's been lock with the first padlocked and there's a words written there. As soon his eyes read the words been mark on the padlock, his smile instantly disappear. The words that said 

I'm falling for you Mark Hyung "

Is there right jnfrint of him. He remember it well that this thing is not supposed to be there. But Jinyoung doesn't care weather joy there or not. The one which he cared about was the one which doesn't have any words written on it. Jinyoung started to question about it when his question did answer back to him. From the owner of the padlock! 

" Are you asking why I didn't said anything Jinyoung? "

Jinyoung froze in where he is standing. The voice from the person thought he already forget is coming back to him.  Jinyoung took a deep breathe and turn around to face the person. 

" I don't know what are you taking about Mark! Beside what are you doing here " said Jinyoung not making any eyes contact with the older who's standing a few feet away from him. 

" what I'm doing here doesn't have any connection with what I'm asking to you Jinyoung. Did you wondering why I didn't said anything on the padlock. "

" Yes! I am. I know why you didn't said anything and I don't want to say it. Don't say anything because I won't hear it... " 

" weather I'm going to say it or not, it based on you who wanted to hear it or not. I am still going to say it. During that time,  I didn't have anything to say because I don't have any message that I wanted it to come true. Because it's already came true. There's is no point for me to wrote a message and left it there, still be there, always there and hoping for it to come true when it's not going to happen. There's is no point for me to left any message there when it won't happen to me in the future. That's why it is left out blank. You wanted to know the truth. You wanted to know it so badly so that you won't make a mistake- "

" Mark stop! "

" then I'll tell you. Yes, me and Natalie are not together. Our relationship is long gone after you've been kick out from the University. I tired so hard to forget everything. When you were around I manage to do that. You were so closed to me and always be beside me. You change me Jinyoung and yet I can't shake the thought of me and Natalie out from my mind. When I - "

" Mark please enough! "

" saw her, it's like my whole body react by itself because I still love her. But I never knew, loving somebody could lead to something dangerously. Papa restrictedly for us to be together. I am lost. That why I turn to you. I remember you about your confession. That's why I return. I still remember you. I never forget you. I change because of you. I slowly began to love you. I did everything is not for her but for you Jinyoung. I tried my very best to keep you and to make a surprise to you. I never knew what i did had cause you to leave me! Working at that company is very tiring. I tried my very best to do something good for once every thing started to crumbling down. You started to search the truth and tell papa about it. Papa is so angry at me Jinyoung. That's why I left. I felt like I don't deserve to have you. But I can't shaken the thought about you. You sent a letter to me about you going away and never return is so heartbreaking. You saw everything wrongly Jinyoung. We didn't kiss at the office. It's a hug. You probably pregnant at that time and maybe you having a mood swing that you started to misinterpreted the whole situation. "

Jinyoung was left astonish. They didn't kiss?  He thought to himself. But,  Jinyoung remember it completely They are sharing  kiss at that time and also Jinyoung can't denied about the mood swing.. 

" Weather you're sharing a kiss or not Mark but still, there's a purpose shes there. Of course I know that you guys are going out behind my back. I told you.  We are nothing anymore Mark. Why can't you just choose here? "

" It is not about choosing Jinyoung. It's all about decision. She made her own that she doesn't want to be with me and I except that. She's beside me is because we are best friend before. She's always been there to me. Helping me with every thing youth trouble I have face through. You saw us on that day is it because of this. " 

Mark move forwards a few meters and lend Jinyoung a brown envelope. The small envelope Jinyoung had in his hand. He brushed his hand with it as he fondle to pulled and see what's inside the envelope. Jinyoung felt a card inside. He pulled the'out and he was left speechless. He never knew it went this way. The card he hold was an invitation card. A wedding invitation card. With his name and Marks. 

" She's a designer, that's why I called her to return. To make a plan for us. I can't blame you Jinyoung. A false news had cause you to be this way. My previous life that I have before had made you this way. I am truly sorry. I confused you and I hurt you. Even though we are together before, I still kept secret from you. It possible that you started to have doubts. I can't blame you. It's my fault. "

Mark divert his eyes away from Jinyoung and look at his feet. He confess from the bottom of his heart. How truly sorry he is. He had cause all of this. Jinyoung is the one who react from this confusion. 

" I can't ask you to be with me again Jinyoung. I only wish you a happy life a head of you. I did what you have ask me to do. I return to my parents. But I didn't except to be what I used to be before. Tell Michelle that I love her if she knows me. I can't be the perfect father to her. I see Jackson is capable to do so. I give all my responsibility to him Jinyoung. "

Mark live his feet away closing the gap between them. Jinyoung could only stood dozen on the spot. Mark hug Jinyoung but Jinyoung didn't return the hug. After Mark pulled over, he grasp Jinyoung's hand and have the letter that Jinyoung had have to him. 

" I remember all of your words that you have wrote in this piece of paper. You ask me to tell you the truth someday if we would meet again and I did. You told me to tell you if you not making the biggest Mistake in your life. No! You did nothing Jinyoung. It is I who started all of this and I will be the one who ended it. One word that I should written on that lock is Change. You change me to be a better and more mature person. Yet, you change me to fell thus way. Regrets.. I hope you will be happy. If you are happy than I will be happy. "

Mark said the phrase on which Jinyoung had said before to him. He force a smile as sincere as he can even though how hurt Mark felt inside. He lean and closed the inches between them. Mark kiss Jinyoung on the forehead. He doesn't want to let go of this moment but life pulled him away from this path. Mark pulled away and gave a smile again to Jinyoung to see. He turn away as he ready to face what will happen in his life when future arrive. But his pace came to a halt when he felt a tug on his arm. Jinyoung take a hold on Marks arm as he loot down doesn't want to stare at Marks eye. He began to say

" Do you think, you return today sad left by giving me goodbye. Do you think by blaming yourself will make me feel better. Do you think by giving the responsibility to Jackson will make me feel at east. I can't forget about you Mark Hyung. You are my first love. My first kiss! Do you think I would let you go for what you have done to me? I hate you!! I hate you, I hate you.. "

Jinyoung punch Mark on the chest everytime he said I hate you to Mark. Followed by the flowing tears down his cheeks. Lark had to stop Jinyoung by abruptly grasp his hand to stop Jinyoung to hit him again. 

" Do you think I would let Jackson to be Michelle father when I can't even forget her real father. You too full of your self. You should come back to me if you still love me Mark Hyung! I wait for so long to see you even though I keep telling myself to stay away from You! I can't! I can't! You left me hurt just by all of this misunderstanding and yet you didn't tell me for how long! You are so selfish Mark! "

Jinyoung stop from his confessing follow by his hitching breathe cause by the crying. Mark hugged the younger and keep whispering I'm sorry to calm Jinyoung. 

" For all this time. I never knew I believe on something I trust turns out be be a lied. You want to go! Then go. We may not meet each other again. Michelle won't know her real father. Go! Mark Tuan. Leave... "

Jinyoung push the older on the chest. Mark could only watch Jinyoung's reaction. He study them as he saw that Jinyoung doesn't want to let go of him. Maybe, by saying the right words would change everything. 

" Then do you prefer for me to stay! "

Jinyoung face expression change when Mark she the question. 

" Forever with you.. "

" Mark.. I- "

" I don't want to make the same mistake twice. I let you go and never fund you. Now I am here again. I will hold you and grow old with till death do us apart! I dint care if I dint have a job. You I more important. "

Jinyoung is left speechless. He doesn't know weather to accept or to push the thought of Mark entering his life again. He tried to say the right words but he's stuttering with no reason. Mark notice the stuttering younger. He decide to shut him up. He lean and kissed Jinyoung on the lips. Jinyoung eyed widen as he felt the hotness on his lips. Soon,  he understand. He closed his eyes and hook both of his hand at the back of Marks neck as he try to feel the fireworks exploded.

 

~•~

 

Jackson stood right in front of the gate. Getting frozebite everywhere. He trued to get some Wral by blowing the heat air from his inside into his hand. He wait for quite some time until the corner of his eyes notice two figure walking towards him. 

" There you guys are..  I almost turn into an ice sculptures here and beautifuly standing in front of the Parks resident as a decoration. By the Way, what took you guys so long.. "

Jackson scolded the two by being too long under this blizzard. But, when his eyes landed on the two figure, standing side by side. Hand to hang. He knew something is going well plan. 

" I see you guys works everything out didn't you! I guess my job here is done!"  said Jackson wiping his hand. 

" wait! You plan all of this? "said Jinyoung. 

" Umm duhh Yeah of course. Sorry for not returning for a week! It's so hard to track this person! Well don!t think about the past! It's Christmas. Come onn You're in laws are waiting for you two! come on. " Jackson keep on insisting the two to follow him. No one knows whats Making him so exciting.. 

When the three return to the Parks resident and enter the main door. Jinyoung are greeted by Papa and Mama Tuan. This years had been a huge and a complicated one for Jinyoung. But, he felt happy. This is how he wanted to end this year. By being together filled with happiness.