Chapter 26

Until You

              " All the dreams you make me feel "

 

 

NARRATOR POV

 

 

" Jackson!!!! JACKSON!!!! WAKE UP!!! "

 

*SMACK*

 

" Aw.........Jinyoung!........what was that for? " Jackson eyes shot open when he felt the sting sensation hitting his head! " is that slipper on your hand?.... Did you hit me with your pink slipper..." Jackson gasp in horror while pointing at it the slipper on jinyoungs hand. 

" What! what are you talking about!!! " Jinyoung throw away the slipper on his hand and act innocent in front of Jackson. Showing his empty hand " you just woke up from sleep. Your eyes didn't see clearly am I right?! You must delusional or something..."

Jinyoung move away from his bed and enter his closet. He push and pull all his cloth out from his way and pick all 7 boxes out and organise them on his bed. Jackson eyed whatever Jinyoung was doing. Knitting both his eyebrow in confusing.. Wanting to ask but not now.. Jinyoung went back to his closet and check everything when he didn't find any boxes left he return and sit beside the box on the bed. Jackson stare at Jinyoung back. 

" What are you doing?.....  What are those? "

He said and ask the younger when he find out that Jinyoung was busying with the box on the bed. " I got this boxes before like weeks ago! "

" from who? " Ask Jackson concern! 

" from someone who I never met! This person sent me the boxes before but I just ignore them. I want to throw them at first but, something telling me not to... "

" and you telling me because..? " 

" I want you to find something! Help me to find something..." 

Jinyoung Now facing the older with a puppy eyes for Jackson to do his bidding! Jackson want to divert his eyes away but it was too appealing.. His own eyes betrayed him. Still wanting to submit towards the smaller even though how much he want to resist. Finally he groan in approval..

" FINE!!!  what is it then... " he said in frustration getting into his nerve.. 

Jinyoung handed the paper from the envelope he read just now to Jackson. Jackson had brush with his and take the paper away from Jinyoung.. Jackson lip muttering the words he read!! 

" Who is this? And NO!!  I would not wanted to help you or anyone to find marks where about... " he said raising both his hand up in the air in NO!!  " you know what I'm done with this.. " Jackson push the thick duvet away from his body and legs and stood up " I'm taking my...AHHH! " 

Jackson was going to heading towards the shower when something heavy stuck on his legs making him wobble ready to fall. Lucky, his hand was near the wall. He use that as a support.. 

" what are you doing? Go away!! "

" NO!  I won't let go until you help me "

" let go of my leg JINYOUNG! I mean it!! " he said but Jinyoung won't stop hugging the muscular leg until Jackson said yes. 

Jackson was in the state of frustration. He don't want to fight when the end always him who suffer more. He walk by lifting his other feet but dragging the other when since it was heavy. 

" if you don't want to let go then, I bring you to shower with me!! "

Jinyoung shake his head while pouting.. " I won't let go off you leg! No matter what you do, popping or peeing, I will hold your leg until you felt tired and then submit to my command!!! " 

Is not like Jinyoung didn't know anything about Jackson anymore. Since that night, even under Jackson cloths he already seen everything! Jinyoung is the one who gave it to Jackson sooooooo....

" LOL! That's very creepy of you!!! Just let go! " 

But Jinyoung stubbornly won't let go. 

Jackson sigh in annoyance.. " Fine! I'll help you... " 

Upon hearing that, jinyoung eyes glitter in happy! Finally he let go and stood up! 

" But, in one condition.. " said Jackson.. 

Jinyoung smile completely demolish, gone from his lips. 

" what condition Jackson? " he ask with his brows all raise up in question..

" Can I have another night with you??? "  Jackson bluntly blurt out his needs with out hesitation nor regret in his tone. Just smooth like the water.. 

But Jinyoung gave Jackson the *HUH* look. Soon he realise what Jackson words means, his face suddenly change to all bright and shiny sunshine to the cold and dark thunderstorms... 

 

 

~•~

 

 

Jackson rub his own cheeks since it was red, so brightly red like a tomato. With a painful eyes he look at Jinyoung pleading for attention but all Jinyoung did was a cold shoulder to Jackson!! 

" Appa! You look like a tomato!! " Michelle who sit beside Jackson in her high chair, colouring her drawing book on top of the kitchen island. Since Jinyoung cook something for lunch because they woke up pretty late. Both the two were waiting for food to be serve. 

Jinyoung who sit opposite of Jackson, munch so hard of the food he ate.  Even the deep fried fish was clearly heard when Jinyoung took a bite of the crispy fin. The crusting sound like a bone been snap in two . That's was a hidden message for Jackson! 

(This food is you! If you dare ask for another despicable request! I'll munch this food so hard that all its juice came out like I'll beat you until all your blood flowing away from your body!) 

 

Jackson choke the rice he ate when, the rice flow to another different hole of his throat. 

 

 

~•~

 

 

Michelle was gone to upstairs as what had Jinyoungs requested. He told Michelle to give a private time for him and Jackson to talk something they need to discuss..

" So!! What's the importance talk you want to talk about "

Jackson ask but been sent to a Corner of shame when Jinyoung glare at the older! He raise both his hand up too quickly saying his sorry and focus on the things they gonna to discuss about. 

 

Jinyoung took his time finally to open up the blue box. One by one he open them but all whats inside the blue box was a picture. Only three picture inside the small box! 

" What the.. " Jackson voice soon been cut when Jinyoung show the picture of Mark! 

" What is this !!! I get goosebumps all over me right now!!! " 

Jinyoung had to admit! This was crazy so highly crazy! The person who jinyoung guess must be the same person that gave the letter to him must be the same person. 

" This person surely need a new hobby!! " 

Jinyoung rolled his eyes At Jackson words. He began to taking all the picture out and neatly organise them on the table. One by one he stare and study the picture when all of the picture were been took from a different places and different time. Because the cloth Marks wearing in the picture were different in each picture he saw. 

Jackson scratch his head while his eyes roam all of the picture! " Tell me again why are we doing this! I though you already move on!! "

Jinyoung sigh calmly and said " I did move on Jackson! But the way you said moving on with your tone was way different from my own way to moving on!! " Jinyoung raise his hand and grip The older chunk of his hair..

" We. Are. Not.Together.Understood " he said one by one by tugging on every word he said on Jackson's hair. Jackson had a painful expression on his face when Jinyoung tugging on his hair and pulling them so hard. Jackson doesn't know why he never fight back? That was clearly a mystery.. 

" Beside, I am not gonna leave or gonna permanently leave with him when I'm helping him. This is just a chance or a mistake that I have to set them straight up! I don't want them to see me as a home or a family wrecker! I'm just... Jinyoung you know! Bringing a bad words to my name will have a bad name to my parents too you know!! I just wanna to correct everything from the start!! "

 

Jackson only nod his head in understanding but deep inside he want to scoff at Jinyoung sudden change of thinking and attitude.. In any other way, Jackson just stick at his work doesn't want to think further about questioning Jinyoung anymore. if this is his decision than let him. But I'll be always be there when he need me! Jackson remind himself and continued to study the picture. 

One by one they look, touch, and look again towards the picture. Minutes turn to hour fine by. Still they don't have any clue crossing their mind. The picture was like a puzzle. Even though there's a detail right under their noses, still no one could cracked them with out the special equipment. 

Jackson spike out his idea towards Jinyoung. Since he's a lawyer, researching is his speciality remember! 

" Jinyoung! How many box you've been receive lately? "

" Umm I Got 7!! If I'm not mistaken " said Jinyoung and turn his head down towards the empty box on the floor. He lift them up again and nod towards Jackson that he was correct! 

" Then, do you remember which one was the first until the last? Like which picture was from the first box you get until the last box you got!! " 

Jinyoung want to said something but stop himself! His eyes roam everywhere thinking nor trying to remember but at the end he shook his head, NO

Jackson did his head in Okay, " Don't worry, when I'm going back to my office by Monday, I'll bring the new to you when I found something okay!! " 

 

~•~

 

Monday soon come without even notice. Jinyoung had the feeling that the person who gave the box and the letter to him would done it again. But in reality NO! The usual blue box was eventually stop. Jinyoung didn't receive any of it anymore. The letter was only that day he got them but never receive them once more. He just had a curious though all over his mind and his face. He just doesn't get it! Why suddenly this person drop some stuff like this not to mention suddenly drop some information about Marks where about for him to find!? 

It was all rather like a plan. Or something he don't understand clearly. 

For 3 day Jinyoung would go out on the lunch time just to go and fetch his daughter from school. But his intention was to spy whether the person would show up again and gave Michelle another blue box but no, not a single soul was nearing his Michelle. 

Friday soon arrive and Jackson came with his backpack like the usual to stay for the weekend. But this time, there's another backpack hanging low on his shoulder. Before they could start anything, Jinyoung made dinner first and went to freshen up. Waiting for the right time for Michelle to fall asleep and finally the started to scatter all the papers on the dinner table. 

" Okay! This time you own me big time! " Said Jackson and pick a paper with the picture clipped together. He gave the paper to Jinyoung to that the younger can read them by his own. But Jinyoung only scrunch his face towards Jackson and look at him with a childish act for Jackson to explain them to him. 

Jackson sigh In defeat before he could explain all of this. 

" So, ummm. The picture you gave me, had only three picture in every box correct? " 

jinyoung nod his head 

" But you didn't know that all the picture was taken basically on the same places and on the same time! "

Jinyoung raise both his eyebrows up in question " If all of it was been taken at the  same time then why would this person gave me so much picture then? " 

" That's my friends is what they call it just to make sure. Weather Marks was just only to stop by or permanently stay there.. " Jackson pick a longer paper this time and unrolled them on the table for jinyoung to see. " This is the map! LA map. The location I circle with the red marker was where Mark was spotted during the picture was taken!!  So this picture..." Jackson raise up the first 3 picture he searching for.  " This was taken at a bar! I don't know what the name of the bar this was but the location was here! " Jackson pointed at the location on the map itself. Jinyoung follow where Jackson was pointed at until his memory flash a scene he remember. The location was familiar towards Jinyoung. 

" Wait I know that place! It's not a bar but a club! When I was still be Marks fiancee he always gone to that place for a mystery reason that I would d not want to know about... " Jinyoung pout after he explain and rested his back on the back rest of the chair. And crossed his arm. 

Jackson snorted but continues his talking.. " But Jinyoung he was rarely founded there. " he tossed the first paper away and raise another one.. " Another three picture shown that Mark leaving a building.. It was in this location.. " Jackson slide his hand and pointed at the another location more likely downtown LA!! 

" It was an apartment... He was frequently been spotted there.. " Jackson tossed the paper away for the second time and raise another one " This third three picture was took at this place.. " Jackson then pointed at the location on the map!  

" Fast food restaurant... He was always been spotted there many times. For some reason that I don't know. This was an easy job and task! " Jackson said and went away towards the kitchen. 

Jinyoung eyed every step Jackson take and when he disappear jinyoung stood up from his chair and look at the distance of the location Jackson had been circle with the red marker. 

Jinyoung remember the last home location was. It was around Hidden hills.. The most richest neighbourhood in LA..it was way too far towards the Club location. Jinyoung turn, search for Papa and Mama Tuans resident location and still all three marked location was all far away from them. Jinyoung then study all there red mark on the map. 

The club was totally far from the apartment. But the fast food restaurant was just a few block away.. What is this even mean?  Jinyoung thought to himself. His face clear shown all  the wrinkle and all the Line on his forehead while scratching his own head. 

Jackson was right! This was indeed an easily job! But why took time and energy by taking so many picture and wasting your time by sending them to me! Why don't you go and find him for yourself.. Why always me!!  What is this all about..  Why giving all of this to me.. 

Jinyoung scratch his own head really hard in frustration. He brush all of the paper away from the table and walk away! 

this all thing gave me a headache! He said to himself while massaging his temple. 

 

 

~•~

 

On Saturday morning, jinyoung woke up but still wanting to close his eyes doesnt want to deal with anything anymore. But duty calls him. His daughter calls him making him groan in frustration. He tossed all the duvet away from his body harshly, before standing up on his feet he stretch his leg to the left and kick the person who slept on his left the whole night sending the person kissing the floor. 

Jinyoung walk down or rather stomping his feet when he stepping down the stares. Before his body could making a turn towards the kitchen the door suddenly ring multiple times. 

If jinyoung couldn't control his mind he would run towards the door and kick them until it broke but instead he walk there, slowly controlling his breath and calming his face he open the door revealing an empty sight in front of him! 

Jinyoung want to scream his anger out but his eyes caught the same blue envelope on the porch! He pick them up, closing the door and leaning his back on the main door itself. He tore the paper up and the letter inside. 

The letter was been folded. But when he try to unfold them another piece of paper fall on the floor. With another tug some he bend his body and grip on the paper who cover a key underneath it. Jinyoung raise his eyebrow in questioning when he started to flip the paper and sees what written on it. 

It was an airplane ticket to LA. And there's a key. For what? 

Jinyoung flip the another paper and read what's it contain

 

 

Dear Jinyoung

   Congratulations! You finally slove the puzzle. I know its easy task but it's not for me! Its for you remember. It's your job to solve the case and now you finally done it. 

the airplane ticket was only for one person! And there's a key for you to stay at when you reach there. I know this is a mystery but I'm doing the best I can for you to re-right the mistake you made and the miss step I took! We both guilty in this Jinyoung..

don't worry, I'll meet you privately someday. I'll explain to you everything. 

 

Anonymous writer... 

 

Jinyoung mouth gape open, his heart was beating so hard inside his rib cage like the sound of a drum. His eyes can't stop and divert them somewhere but to read the sentence again and again. His mind was in a complete messed! 

Why should I even go there? 

is this the truly the right way? 

what happen If I just stay put and won't go? 

all this question.. And all this things must be a set up! But why now! For suddenly in 4 years this thing suddenly show up and telling me what to do.. 

Jinyoung debate himself weather he should go or not. If he didn't go then all his chance of setting things right will all soon been over. 

But what things does jinyoung done, that he need to set things right? Did he done something not right? 

Jinyoung never in his life felt more and more complicated when he met Mark! His life Turing up side down when he met him. His life was supposed to be simple but since his life already know the older, non of that would leave him. Trouble or guilt will always follow jinyoung everywhere.. Until now, no matter what he do to escape or to build a better life. Something must came up and fall on to him to clear everything out.. 

 

A set of key, a plane ticket, and a location of Marks where about... Everything was well coordinate. It's jinyoung decision Now! Is he truly want to go. Does his heart will prepare him to face to face meeting his ex or still his love life again? 

Is he ready for this complexion to repeat again. 

Everything is on his hand Now... 

 

 

 

A\n double update.... Yeah so that you guys won't have to wait that long.. I know I'm being kind right now so, I deserve a cookies.. 

well another chapter will be publish on the next time I guess. Next week? *wink* or soon!!! I don't know? We'll see, so be prepare to see Mark again... 

Im excited HAHAHAHAHAHAAH 

TILL NEXT CHAPTER 

...BYE