Chapter 30

Until You

It feels Like Nobody ever touch me..Until You touch me. Baby... "

 

 

" 0-3-31 "

Jinyoung stare at that number as he remembers what Natalie had said to him. 

" If you have any doubts? Knocked this door.."

what a fool Jinyoung thought to himself that he is still wondering what is going on actually. Non of the story nor the news he heard was not any near the truth. What is going on?..

Jinyoung still had so many question lingering around his mind. Not a single story is making sense right now. Natalie told him that she and him are not together nor any thinking of getting back together. If they are not together, then what is the scene he saw back 4 years ago at the Tuans Corp when he saw that Natalie and Mark are all lovey dovey in front of him?It was really a crushing scene when Jinyoung remember back then. His heart and his soul were been crush. He knew that by looking at them, he should step back from this relatioship. Looking at a person that always appearing. The same person who always standing beside Mark. Jinyoung knew that he doesn't deserve Mark's love. All because his love is belong to somebody else. Jinyoung is not stupid. If he saw something that he can't have, then whats the point of keeping chasing or presuing. He move on but still, the ghost of his past still followed him around. Natalie said it's a destiny, but Jinyoung said it's a curse. A curse that a treasure that he shouldn't open. Now Mark is attach to him. Jinyoung have something that Mark didn't expecting that he and him had made bore something so magical and Miracle. Now Mark wanting that Miracle in between his arms. But Jinyoung doesn't want that to happen. 

Jinyoung stood still and stare at the number 0-3-31 that been glued on the door. After the talked he had with Natalie last night, Jinyoung can't help but wanting to know the truth. He's on the verge of going to explode if  non the story he heard is real. Than Jinyoung made a biggest mistake in his life. The future he gave that he made for him and Michelle was all because of a mistake? Jinyoung make a mistake choices? He doesn't know. His mind and his heart makes the right decision based on the reference he heard and sees. If not any of the words he believe in was true, then what is the truth.

Life is so complicated. You tried to tossed them away but still it always coming back to you. Just like a boomerang.

Jinyoung is on his last day now. the quest that he been task, It's already been done. There's a new task he needs to complete. The words that he needs so badly to know. Right from the person he doesn't want to Meet. Beside the door he's standing this very own.

Knocking is the only way to for him to find the answer. 

Jinyoung debate himself weather to knocked or not. The scene he had said to Mark at the store was like the end scene. There is no reconcile and there is nothing to talked about. Yet again he is standing in front of the door that lead to the very last person he met before. Jinyoung wanted to make sure if he made the right choices. This is his future. Not only him, also Michelle's future. If Jinyoung made a mistake then he will regret it for the rest of his life. 

His mind is set. His heart is ready. Jinyoung nodded his head and going to knock the door when a crashing sound coming from inside. Jinyoung heard the loud crash. Instinct kick in his system that automatically his hand reach towards the door knobs as he twisted it and it didn't even locked. Jinyoung flung the door open and step inside Marks apartment. When Jinyoung foot step inside the apartment, there's only silence greeted him. Jinyoung slowly making his attempt to look around for Mark buy when a sob caught his hearing system, he started to look around the room. He found out that the sobbing sound was coming from the bathroom. Jinyoung turn around and went towards the bathroom. The door was close but it was not that fully closed. A few inches of gap was made between the door and the frame. Jinyoung saw a reflection. A person standing with his head hang low with his both hand support his body by the vanity sink. Jinyoung slowly pushed the door open. His eyes widen open. The white floor was covered with blood. The mirror was crooked and half of it broke into million pieces. Mark, sobbing with both his knuckles bleeding. Jinyoung can't stand it 

" Mark.. "

His voice came out hoarse because his emotion drive him into on the verge of crying to see Mark hurting himself like. Jinyoung don't understand why Mark doing such thing. 

Mark heard the familiar voice entering his ear. His sob dying out as he slowly lifting his head up and turn them to the owner of the voice. Mark saw Jinyoung standing behind the door, with a tears clogging his eyes preparing to drop any minute. But Mark can't except that. Jinyoung hurt him. He doesn't want to be hurt again by glancing at that face. He's getting mad. 

" YOU! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? "

Mark shouted getting angry seep into his emotion. 

" Mark I - " 

Jinyoung can't finish his sentence when Mark continued his shouting.

" GET OUT FROM MY APARTMENT. NOW BEFORE I MAKE YOU... "

Jinyoung didn't think twice but to spun around and walked out the door. He's scared. He never see this side of Mark before. He's very scared. He doesn't want to add in the fuel.  Even though he's hurt but he knows Mark is hurt too. The answerd that he wanted to know was soon forgotten over the conflict. 

 

~•~

 

 

" Omma! When are you going to coming back? "

Jinyoung listen to his daughter whining from the other side of the phone. 

" Tomorrow honey! How are you doing lately hmm? "

" Omma I'm fine. But Jackson Appa is bad at cooking. So,  Michelle is not okay. Michelle want Omma cooking.. "

Jinyoung chuckle about the compliment about Jackson's cooking skill. 

" Okay honey. I'll be back by tomorrow. So any request that you want. I am all yours.. " Jinyoung grin by saying that. He know, his daughter is getting spoil but he loves it. 

" Omma.. I want Omma cooking Now! "

Jinyoung can heard the sadness from the other side. 

" I'm sorry honey but Omma is far away. Why don't you ask Jackson Appa or food. Ĺ

" Omma, I did bit he keep on insisted to have pizza for dinner.. " Michelle whine. 

" Ohh! pizza huh, Omma is hungry here. You guys have your wonderful dinner than. Omma is so Jealous. "

" Omma! Omma want some pizza? "

" Yes, yes Omma is so hungry right now. I want some pizza.. " Jinyoung knew that he can't have the pizza. Just making a fun conversation with his daughter. But really though he's hopping to have a pizza. 

" Then Omma have to come home.. "

Yahh! This rascal.. Jinyoung thought about her sudden cleverness.

" My clever girl is so smart! Okay them Omma will come home. "

" Really! Than I should take Jackson Appa to the Plane station? "

Jinyoung chuckle and said " Not now sweety. Tomorrows night. I'll be home by tomorrow night! Okay. Omma is going to sleep now. Good night sweety. "

" Good night Omma! Michelle love you.. "

" Omma loves you too.. "

And the call ended. At least, Michelle could get Jinyoung out Dr Tue thought he had about this morning. Jinyoung can't shake the thought off. It's making his heart twist and turn. The time won't allow Jinyoung to stick around feeling all sentimental. He needs to sleep for his flight before afternoon tomorrow. So, Jinyoung ready himself for bed. But, before that he had to do something before the night ends. 

 

 

~•~ 

 

Morning soon come to quick. Jinyoung still felt tired over his heavy head thinking. Time is ticking, he needs to work his cloth and his belonging. After Jinyoung took his bath, he gather all his things and dispose any unused material into the disposal plastic. He gather all his things and recheck his passport and plane ticket. He zip his luggage and look around the apartment. The apartment will become part of his memories. Speaking about the apartment, Jinyoung doesn't know what will happen to the apartment next. He thought he should kept the key so he will. 

Jinyoung pulls his luggage behind his back towards the main door. Is hand reach hue knob and twisted them. When the door wide open, Jinyoung step out from Tue apartment and closed Tue door after his luggage was outside. He's going to locked the door when the apartment door beside his open wide and coming out from the door was Mark himself. He's all set with his uniform ready for work. Jinyoung didn't even glance at Mark but just keeping on focusing on locking the door. 

Mark stop I'm his track when he saw Jinyoung locking the door beside him. He's in shock. Bewildered by the thought coming inside his mind. He doesn't know Jinyoung was leaving beside him all this time. But, his eyes glancing at the luggage beside him. There's another thought coming inside his head. This one he wanted to voice it out. 

" You're not staying? "

Jinyoung was done with the door locking. He's going to turn around and just left like that but upon hearing what Marks said. He turn his head around not looking at him in the eyes but the floor and said. 

" No I am not. I already staying in there for 3 days. "

Mark was struck by Jinyoung's words. 

" I'm going back to Sydney now. "

Jinyoung look in front of him when he said that. 

" Sydney! That far? "

" Yes! So I could not remember anything than had happen to me. "

Mark breathe in a deep air inside his lungs and said " Not even what happen yesterday? "

" Yes! Even that. I'm going now. "

Jinyoung was going to took his step away from the Mark. But the words came out left him froze on sight. 

" why are you being so cold Jinyoung! I change. Why can't you accept that? "

There's so many thing that I can't accept Jinyoung was going to said that but he can't " I accept that you change Mark. That's good actually..."

" Then why can't you love me! " 

Jinyoung is still standing facing the stairs didn't even move an inch to look at Mark who's standing behind him. He's afraid that Mark could see his weakness. His eyes is going watery when Mark said the word love. Jinyoung still loves him. 

" I don't know what is your definition of Love Mark! Are you saying about my love towards you as a friend? " 

Jinyoung doesn't meant to becoming cold this way. It's the only way he could push everything out from his emotion. There's a minute of silence between them. Suddenly, Jinyoung felt a hand s around his waste and around his shoulder over his chest. He felt a head been rested at the back of his head. 

" Is this is what you feel about me, then I can't keep you forever. Go, have your time and enjoyed you life. Take care of Michelle for me. This is my word. Don't let her knows me. Because I'm a bad father to her. I deserve this. I don't deserve you. Even though my heart loves you. Both if you. "

Jinyoung felt the whisper on his neck. The words flow into his system like a silent reminder for Jinyoung to keep moving forwards. After the whispering, Jinyoung felt his body been turned around. He followed the movement. Now he is face to face with Mark. Jinyoung didn't said anything when Mark took action to hug Jinyoung for the last time. 

Jinyoung heart pounding inside his chest. He wanted this so badly. To get close to the person he wanted to get closed with. Jinyoung hesitate weather to return the hug but his heart told him otherwise. Jinyoung reach out his hand and Hug Mark so tight like his life depends on it. Jinyoung tried to keep the scent of his beloved Hyung with him forever. Jinyoung doesn't want to let go but Mark the one who push away. Jinyoung stare at Mark when Mark started to lean forwards and kiss Jinyoung on the forehead. 

Jinyoung felt breathless when he felt the kiss is so real and well love. Jinyoung felt weak and wanted to embrace his Hyung for eternity. But his wall keep building up. So he can't. Instead, when Mark pushed away. Jinyoung stared to lean forward and kiss Mark on the lips. With both savouring this last moment as they closed their eyes, Jinyoung sliding down his right hand running along Marks arm. When Jinyoung's palm clash with Marks hand,  he left something on Marks hand. A paper for Mark to read. Jinyoung slide his hand away followed by the kiss is over. 

Jinyoung turn his body around and run down the staircase. 

Mark is now left with nothing but empty..

" Take care of yourself.. "

Mark breathe out when he open his eyes and look in front of him was empty. That's what he feel right now. 

Empty..