Chapter 11

Until You

" Nobody, Nobody. Until you "

 

 

NARRATOR POV

" jinyoung! Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas " said Mark extended his hand towards Jinyoung holding a brow paper bag. Jinyoung only look at the brown bag. Didn't said anything when the brown bag make him realise that, that's what Mark had bought on that day. 

" Mark! It's not my birthday. My birthday only months ago. Christmas is two days from now. " said Jinyoung 

" I know! Since we had a final test going on, I don't have the chance to give it to you. So I wait till Christmas day. But I took excited so I give it to you today. Take it "Mark explain his intention.

Jinyoung look at Mark face filled with calm and begging look for him to take them. Jinyoung only chuckle in respond and gently grab the brown bag from Mark

" Thank you then. " he said 

Jinyoung doesn't want to open it until going back at home. He don't want to be greedy but Mark tell otherwise 

" Open it Jinyoung! Tell me if you like it "

" eh! It can wait. I'll tell you tomorrow " 

" Jinyoung if I say open it! I mean NOW! "

There's a ray of dominant suddenly clouded the atmosphere. The voice and word that Mark use, it sound normal to the other people around but jinyoung and hear and feel it clearly. A hit of command can make Jinyoungs feet shaken.

" I-I a... Okay! " Jinyoung manage to stutter and his eyes blink rapidly. Jinyoung started to taking thence out from the brown bag and study it. 

" Mark! I don't need an iphone! I don't need to. I have mine " said Jinyoung and show his Samsung s3 to Mark. 

" that's already an old version so I gave you a new one. Better and smarter. It an iPhone " 

Jinyoung manage to laugh softly at Mark. But he thank him again. 

" Thank you Mark. You know you don't have to buy me anything. I'm fine with no present at all. I'm use to it. " Said Jinyoung honestly

Hearing what Jinyoung said, making a little bit of his heart move. From what he heard, Jinyoung is a down to earth person. That's what make him feels that he want to shower Jinyoung with present in the future. 

Mark move closer to Jinyoung. Pulling him into his embrace and give a little peck on the forehead " I know! But I wanted too. For you... "

 

~•~

 

Christmas year this year for Jinyoung is the best compare to the previous year. Mark was there and so are the two buddy Jinyoung had. Jackson and BamBam also there. They celebrate Christmas together at the Parks resident. Eating dinner together surrounding the Christmas tree telling stories. That's what Christmas are for, to be around friend and family. 

Jaebum and Youngjae met Jackson and BamBam once but now they have the chance to properly meet each other. Since Mark invited the two of his friend and Jinyoung agree to it. It was wonderful night to all of them. 

Youngjae have a trouble day and night during the time he's there in the Parks resident. Why?  Because Mark is there. Mark would send a glare of threatening look to Youngjae if he open his mouth to Jinyoung. Youngjae try to calm himself for Jinyoung.

 

After they all left to go home, Jinyoung preparing to go to bed since its already past midnight. Hes making his bed, when the sound of his phone vibrating. He turn to look at his rose gold iPhone 7 plus on the table. He quickly grab it and hold them closely doe him to see who's calling. The name of 

MARK🙄 

With that silly emoji make jinyoung crack a chuckle.He swipe it open only to reveal shirtless mark chest. Jinyoung was so shock he didn't hold the phone properly making it fall in the floor..

"Oi! Why it's all dark.. Jinyoung where are you? Sleep already"

The voice from the other line echo through the room. 

Jinyoung touch his own cheeks that are burning. He slowly shaken his head trying to drive the shy and blush off his face. He slowly reach the phone and reveal himself. 

" Hah! There you are, why are you not sleeping? " said Mark worriedly 

Jinyoung only manage to blink his mouth gap open and close like a fish out if water. His voice is stuck. He try to say anything until 

" M-Mark Y-youre shirtless " he said but quickly closed his mouth with his hand HAISH WHY AM I SAYING THAT he scold himself in his head. 

" What! Why like you never sees me shirtless before " 

" it's uh... Embarrassing " Jinyoung cracking holing his blush cover by his hand. 

" Embarrassing! " Mark said not believe " whats more embarrassing though, I can go lower you know " 

Upon hearing what Mark said, Jinyoung eyes widen in shock when Mark moving his phone going down his chest to his belly. Jinyoung didn't think twice but to hit the END button and all black is all covered the screen. 

Jinyoung  slowly put the phone down on the table. His both hand are shaking. His body also trembling. He didn't know why.. But he know Mark have an impact to Jinyoung physical and metal. Mark could crush him, his sanity and his soul...

 

 ~•~

Christmas flew by so fast! It's already February almost the end of the University third year student in the Month of June. They will graduate.

Mark still stopping by the bakery shop to see Jinyoung and work with him. Like always tutoring. jinyoung still remember all the technic, all the note and all whag he had learn for almost 3 years of studying. His brain still remember all. His full devotion and all his sweat and tears even blood he spilled for the courses he adore so much. Even though he's not studying anymore, he's not craving for graduate. His parents told him that they are all okay. But he don't know why he said that... 

As time flew by Jinyoung become attach to Mark! Having a crush and admire to him making him feel like heaven. Mark keep giving Jinyoung a surprise like taking him Shopping. Taking Jinyoung on a cruise ship. Nothing can help but to make Jinyoung deeply in love with Mark. 

May arrive as the campus held a prom for the third year student before they graduate. Mark told Jinyoung about it. Jinyoung didn't say anything but to only nod his head. If you could see, Jinyoung feel sad. 

" Oh! Got any date for your prom? " Jinyoung manage to say. After he told Mark, he went to the back of the shop excusing himself that he hand thing to do for an excuse to not listening about prom. 

When he step into the kitchen, Jinyoung felt like a pang on his heart. He felt hurt. He almost on the verge to cry. He want to let them out since Mark is out from his sight. But a strong arm wrap around Jinyoung torso and hold him tight. Jinyoung almost Jump in surprise chasing his sad feeling away. 

He turn to look when a head was resting on his shoulder. 

" Mark! What are you doing " Jinyoung said softly like there's no energy left in him. 

Mark only smile and said " I have a date to prom. But I didn't know the answer yet! The person didnt gave me their answer. So what say you Jinyoung " 

Upon hearing that Jinyoung eyes widen. He want to say something but Mark beat him first. Mark remove his hand away from Jinyoung and to stand in front of Jinyoung. He suddenly bend on one knee and took out a white rose out from his jacket to give it to Jinyoung 

" Would you be My date to the prom! This is your last year. I gave you the chance to feel in school again to be among us " 

Jinyoung gasp. He can't utter any word. He can describe the feeling he had. He S vetoing amaze and shock. He gulp his own saliva, his eyes blinking when a tear suddenly fall down his cheeks. His right hand into of his mouth. His took a deep breath and said 

" Yes! I would love to.. " 

Mark smile hearing that, he stood up and grab Jinyoungs left arm gently and tied the white rose on his wrist. 

They both locked eyes for a while when Mark lean in on Jinyoungs ear and whispers " Get ready! "

 

~•~

 

Jinyoung stare at his suit that still covered with plastic, that already been hang by his mom outside the closest. His parents bought that a year ago for Jinyoung to wear on his graduate year. To feel special. But now he's wearing it to prom. His mind is still thinking something random when his mom step into his room looking at his son didn't get ready. She slap his arm hard making Jinyoung gasp in horor

" what was that for " he said almost cry out 

" sorry! My mistake! " she said and grin her guilt " what are you waiting for! Get ready..." she said getting angry and push Jinyoung to get ready. 

Jinyoung dont know why. It's his prom not his mom. 

After few minutes gone by the sound of a car been honk pierce through the window. Jinyoung heard the honk. He grab his phone, wallet and last bit not list has white rose with him. 

He take a deep breath! Closing his eyes standing behind the closing door. Once exhale, he open the door to the living room to see Mark and his parents waiting by the Main door. 

 

Mark saw Jinyoung amaze and admire his true beauty came out from just by wearing the suit. His eyes blinking bit believing what he's witness.

Jinyoung saw Mark looking to dashing as always. But today he's look so handsome like a Million Dollar Men you read on a fantasy book. Jinyoung blush and look down

His mom squeal in excited and run towards Jinyoung and grab him by the arm and pull him to Mark. 

" Now! Stand near each other CLOSER! I SAID CLOSER! get ready 1,2,3 " and the flash of the camera ray the Jinyoung eyes. 

" My baby is growing up so fast " she said almost cry. Her husband handed her the tissue that she immediately took it and blow her nose. He cough and said " you guys better go before she explode " Jinyoung dad said. 

Mark look at Jinyoung, grabing his hand " let's go " he said and lead Jinyoung to the car but been stop by his mom. " Jinyoung wait " she said and Jinyoung turn to her. " be modest! Your is big " she said pulling the end of the blazer to cover the section but to no avail since the blazer was design to be a little bit lower by the waist. " Mom you embarrass me "

 

When the main door was close and Jinyoung and Mark standing beside the car. Mark took the white rose on Jinyoung hand and tied them on the right wrist. Mark look up and said " You look beautiful today...My prince "

Making Jinyoung blush like a girl. His cheeks is red. But he reply back " you look handsome today!.. My billion dollar Man " Jinyoung said. They both crack a smile when a shout enter their ear

" GO ALREADY! OR I KEEP YOU TWO AT HOME " " STOP BEING BUSY BODY! "  "EXCUSE ME WHOS WIFE ARE YOU CALLING BUSY BODY! " 

~•~

during the car ride, Jinyoung was feeling nervous that he want to feel calm he play with his own finger. Mark keep on glancing at his "prince" still admiring the beauty he had. 

The car stop in halt. Jinyoung was nervous. They were late since all the student were all gather inside the campus hall. No one is outside anymore. 

" Nervous " Mark said " Y-Yeah! " Jinyoung stutter 

" it's okay! I'll be beside you no matter what. If you still not feeling not feeling comfortable, we can go inside, have a few food and drink, dance maybe and if you don't want to hear the king and queen announcement we could go somewhere " Mark manage to say giving Jinyoung the calm words to him. Jinyoung only smile back to Mark and out they go to the prom. Leaving the Maserati SUV car behind. As the driver drove back to his Master back at the hotel.

Mr & Mrs Tuan is in Town... 

 

When both of them push the door open, the one busy with chatting and dancing student stop. The music stop. Jinyoung also froze from where's he's standing.

Why? You may ask

Because the two gorgeous boy....men was so different from the other 

Mark with a hair that been slick back, with his black button down shirt Tuck in with a black belt over his white slim cut slack and a white blazer follow his Slim body and a white tie. Branded watch and shining shoes. Looking like a powerful and rich person 

Jinyoung hair been comb neatly to the right making a curve over his forehead and also his temple. Black turtle neck hugging his neck, red blazer cutting with his curve. Black belt over his red Slim cut slack. Marks gift on the first time out they had, a branded watch! A shining shoes with a short neckles around Jinyoung neck with a big letters M. (Mark bought that)  Looking like a long lost prince who's been hiding under that innocent frame. 

 

They both are the centre of attention now. Mark lead the way across the hundred of eyes watching both of them. Their appearance stick out among the hundred. The white and velvet suit would be the new winner prom fashion will be out in the Campus News by tomorrow. Jinyoung feel shy when the student all looking at them. He manage to smile back to them didn't say anything. When the music started to volume up, there's where the attention change. The enchanted and magical moment was soon replace by the deem light was soon clouded the room. 

Jinyoung sit with the other squad he call friend around the round table. Jinyoung look up to see the centre light which is the big moon rounded by stars. Its so beautiful. The hall was decorated by floral and a few fairy light slowly changing colour woo Jinyoung out from his seat. 

They talk, they eat and dance the night away. 

Jinyoung dance with Mark like there's is no other night amazingly like tonight. When the times come mark bring Jinyoung out from the hall to the secret garden the school had. They sit together and look up to see the real stars tonight. The cold air was so refreshing and the sound of the man made you pond with the splashing of the wide waterfall nothing but feel romantic.

" Jinyoung look! a shooting star " Mark said pointing at it. Jinyoung luckily catching to look at them. His mouth form a wow. " what is your wish Jinyoung? " Mark said looking at him. Jinyoung gaze from The Star stay there. His mind in working.and then he look at Mark. Forming a smile on his lip and his eyes. He lean his head on Marks shoulder. Mark snacking his hand around Jinyoung waist embracing him as they both watching the sky filled with start shining so bright. 

This is what Jinyoung wish! To be with Mark... 

 

 

 

A/n hey guys I just wanna say... It's too long... Hope you like it. It took me 3 hours non stop writing it.  It flow like a river.  Guys I recommend to you to listen to Niki Haris song (I will always be there). Because according to the feels I made it base on that song. The prom will the last maybe 2 or 3 years Mark will be gone... Jinyoung...... I think I should made a trailer about this... So that you guys will be out on the edge of your sit. Hahahaha 

as always thank you for subscribing the story and walking the journey with me. I see there's a lot of silent reader reading my story. Go ahead read it and enjoy the feels. I try to make the best story you ever had. 

key word (TRY)

thank you for always commenting and you know who you are. Keep doing it I will observe you comment.thank you again.... Until next chapter... Bye

#ineedtoeatimhungry... Lol

Imma queen out.... Where my limo...... 

I should stop...

Any minute now

OK I'm done..... Bye