Chapter 1

Until You

Shayne Ward - Until You

 

Jinyoung woke up by the sound of his alarm by the study table beside his mattress, followed by the sound of frying pan cling sound pierce through the thin sliding door. He rose up, tidy his blanket and mattress on the floor and the he made a little bit stretching before he goes for his daily routine in the shower. 

Jinyoung munch his pancake before graving another more on his plate. His eyes was glue on the words he read on his thick courses book. His dad say by his side,flicking through the morning newspaper and sip his coffee. His mom opposite them cleaning the dishes and prepare some things to put on the basket to bring to their bakery shops. When the time strike 6.30 o'clock, the trio rush out, locking the door and walk together down the street to their nearby shop. When they reach the front shop, Jinyoung spot his two best friend waiting on the bench. Jinyoung wave to them and excuse his leaving towards his parents and peck them on The cheeks..

Jinyoung and two of his best friend sat on the bench inside the train heading to the city. 50 minutes by train, One hour by road that could lead to two hour and a half when traffic jams.. The trio doesn't have any class until noon but there's this important things the club president want to discuss with them. " Jaebum hyung, what is it so important for president to call us for? " ask Jinyoung. Jaebum who rose his eyebrow in the end shrugged his shoulder because he to doesn't know! 

When they reach the school on time 8 o'clock with a few minutes been waste on the walking distance from the university and the public transport. They enter the university hall and turn left towards the editing room. When they enter the door, they been greet by a flying paper roll heading towards their way. There's a lot too scatter on the ground and there he was. The president of editing club stress out early in the morning. 

" Finally you guys here! " said the editing club president standing up from his chair walking towards them. "no time to explain go to your station!  go go go" the trio only give the face but didn't said anything. They sit on their station when Youngjae broke the strong aura in the air. " wooyoung sunbae, what exactly are we going to do? "  he says " HAH!  good question, let's start with three dead gorgeous hunk of a student came to JYP University " said wooyoung Like a pro vision.  Jinyoung turn to Jaebum who give a questioning looks. " what am I kidding with!! " wooyoung sigh and slump down his chair. 

There a pure silence in the air. Jaebum decide to shoo the silence away..  " can you tell use what is it that sounds important this early in the morning. You make me left my good 3 more hours of sleep " he said frustrated.. 

Wooyoung raise his hand up in the air " Fine! I heard a rumour from the girls from the third year who hear it from the student from second year who heard from the first year and some of the janitor and the teacher,theres gonna be an exchange student would be here by tomorrow.." wooyoung doesn't have the chance to continued the the trio surround him with a IS IT TRUE looks.  " some says the person who fund all the necessity for the school house hold and the second owner of The university son would be hear. " they gasp hearing the news. Who would ever have this kind of opportunity to have the owner son would be study among them. It's such a privilege.. " that's why I called you three to help to to make an article for the university web News. All the school citizen have to know" without a word, without a doubt they all stand behind their table and start doing what ever they doing.. 

 

 

 

" Jaebum hyung, your passion to be a doctor. Would you like to deal with being surgeon doctor or just a checked up doctor or pharmacist?" ask jinyoung " well my good friend, anything is fine as long I can help people in need. " said Jaebum leaving and aw Jinyoung apposite him. " why are you suddenly ask? Does being a teacher doesn't give you the interest no more" said jaebum with a mocking smirk " don't you said that,children is the future of tomorrow and I will be their guide" said jinyoung with a dramatic act " yeah yeah what ever, speaking of guide I told the teacher that you would be a guide for the exchange student when they came tomorrow! " said jaebum hitting jinyoung hard " yah! Who ask you to make any decisions. You don't own me" he said pouting.. " but I do now" said jaebum and peck jinyoung on the cheeks leaving the latter to blush and ready to kick him off the side walk. Youngjae who lost in his own world with music just follow behind the two idiot that he would like to speak out but didn't have the guts to do so. 

 

" here you go ma'am, a loaf of bread, 2 pretzel and 3 donuts it would be 13000 won" after the lady gave jinyoung her cash. He replied back saying thank you. After a few people in and out of the bakery and cafe it becomes silence for a while. His mom and dad is at the back kitchen prepare for tomorrow. Jinyoung gaze up to the wall looking at the clock saying 8.30 in the evening. He look left and right and pulled out his revision books to read. 

Until..... 

" Do you sell coffee? " a deep voice rings it's way into jinyoung ears. Jinyoung felt like a rush of electricity going down his spine. He looks up and see a face not to familiar that he always see in this small town. His eyes was lock with the person in front of him as he can't diverted the anywhere. When the person in front clicking his finger pulling jinyoung out from his evening dreaming.. " w-what! Y-yeah can I help you" jinyoung curse himself inside his head to not stay focus. The person rolled his eyes. ugh such a shame having a good looks but his attitude "booo"   " I said do you sell coffee" the person rewind what he had said. Jinyoung can get his eyes out from the persons face. Strong jaw line ,sharp nose it's just wow.  " Yes we sell coffee " he said " Great! than give me a frappucino hot and quick you make me miss my bus " the person said coldly. Jinyoung only nodded and turn towards the counter at the back and started to brew the drinks. 

The person look around the shop filled with disgust and his eyes land down on the books on the counter top. Nerd! he said in his mind and rolled his eyes. When jinyoung finish what he's doing he land the coffee to the person. The person just put the money on top of the counter and left without a word. 

Jinyoung was taken back by the person rudeness and he curse the person until the end of time he don't want to meet a person like that ever again.. But we'll you can expect that to happen when faith will bound them together..

 

Hey guys how is it the first chapter? I feel so blessed and thank you to my subscriber and to the person who vote the story even though I didn't post chapter 1😆. Well guys I'll try to not disappoint you and I need your help to give me a few words to help me to improve on the next chapter. Until next chapter bye..