Chapter 21

Until You

          " Baby, nobody nobody Until You "

 

JINYOUNG POV

" Jinyoung " ......

I heard my name been called. There's no where for me to run Now but to turn around. I lower my head didn't want to see the person again. But I cant help it, I missed him. Even though I hate him! I slowly lit up my head and look at him eye to eye. 

" H-hey... " 

 

~•~

The room is already empty now. After the meeting, everyone just scatters out and left me and him inside the room alone. I sit down on the chair waiting for what he have to say! 

He was pacing back at forth in front of me and that what makes me get an anxiety 

" Yugyeom can you please stop pacing back and forth "

( Hehe Not the person who you think isn't it😏..im sorry! Let Yugyeom explain everything! If anything happen we attack yugyeom LOL 😂 - Authornim) 

 

and he did hear me out. He walk towards me and lump his body on the chair beside me. He have the unbelievable look he gave to me. He look at me like not satisfied or something. His aura was full of anger and frustration.. 

" How could you " he blurt out

" it's not what you thing! " I said 

He gave me a hard look " You... " he fall down on his knees and hit his head on my lap, crying! " I don't want this Jinyoung... I hate all of this.... " he said in between crying.. 

I felt sympathy and awkward at the same time. The person who April said just now, doesn't describe this baby true appearance! From the corner my eyes I saw her peeking through the window. I have to hiss making her scramble away.. 

" Now now Yugyeom " I pay his back " Show your self a man not a baby anymore! You work as a businessman, show your strong aura not your weakness " I said to him. But at the same time, I don't know why, Yugyeom had to work like this?? 

His sniff sound started to fade away. He bring his head up and look at me. I had to wipe all the tears stain on his cheeks with the sleeve of my button down shirt and pat the left chair for him to sit down. 

" Calm down " I said " what happened? I though you gonna open a dance studio but why are you wearing suit and tie? " 

Yugyeom sigh in disappointment 

" It's not my choice! Papa ask me to! "

I'm surprise.. " why? Where's Mark?  "

Yugyeom shook his head " When Papa hear about you leaving, saying goodbye and cutting the engagement he felt dissapointed. But when he look at all the asset or the evidence you gave, he was filled with range! He immediately stomp down to the company without a second thoughts he throw Mark from his sight. "

My eyes widen " what! Why? Where is Mark Now? " 

" I don't know Jinyoung.. Mama beg Papa to not throw him away but.. "

" But.... " 

" that doesn't matter now, it his choice and your choice! What does it have to do with today... "

" Don't said that! He know what he want and I just gave it back to him. "

" You mean Natalie? " yugyeom said like a poison saying her name. He rested his elbow on the arm rest and rub his chin " Natalie Ran away when Papa throw Mark out from the house and the company "

Is it just me or did my hearing just being block 

" Natalie ran away!! " 

Yugyeom nod his head. 

" But why? "

" Like Papa said, she's a gold digger " 

I thought I made my decisions right.. But it's not! and there's a thing I felt Yugyeom didn't tell me and I don't want to ask him what! 

I facepalm myself thinking what did I do wrong? This shouldn't happen this way.. Is this my fault? I don't know.. 

I felt someone pat my back! " there there! It's not your fault. Like you said, it's his choice not ours! "

 

~•~

for five days I can't even stop thinking about what had yugyeom said on that day. 

Natalie ran away? 

Mark been thrown out from the house?

where is he now? 

My face was filled with question and worried and I don't know why.. Right now, I stare at nothing else but the kitchen wall thinking... 

" Omma look! A puppy "

I heard my little princes shouting outside the house about a puppy. I don't really expect it to be real, I thought she was playing around but 

" Omma! Jackson Appa bought a puppy look? "

I tilt my head to look for my little girl when I saw her holding a wolf like dog in her arm...

" hehehe I'm gonna call her,  UNICORN!! " I heard her giggle and just name the dog unicorn

For the love of god please, don't late my daughter be so weird like his weird Jackson Appa!! I pray... 

I blow my breath out. I put the knife down and I snatch the the frying pan on the stove as I walk my way out to the lawn.

I step my foot outside the house and I saw Jackson play with Michelle and the dog name unicorn around the lawn. I had to the frustration deep down my gut. 

I hide the frying pan behind my back and put a smile on my face..

" Jackson! Can you come here just a moment? " I called still showing my smiley face. 

Michelle yank her small hand into Jackson pants holding it tight like her life's depends on it. My heart just melt looking at my little princess.

" Yeah Jinyoung " Jackson look at me but Michelle didn't want to let Jackson pants go 

" Michelle why don't you go and feed your little aghase "

" No!! I want to be with Jackson Appa! " she said whining and hug Jackson legs 

Haish! How could I hit Jackson like this.

" please for Omma! " I said had to make my sad face..

" Omma!! You're so cute... Okay... " she left 

Now I glare at Jackson!! Death is upon you Mr!! 

" Jinyoung...please I can explain "

Slowly I show the frying pan that I hold behind my back, I gave my most insane look like a maniac who just on a killing spree... 

" Jinyoung put the frying pan down " he said holding his hand up in the air... 

" owhhh someone...gonna die tonight " 

And He ran away 

" JACKSON HONEY.......WHERE ARE YOU GOING!! COME BACK HERE!!! " I try to sound as sweet as possible but my other twin brother just had to came out making my voice all harsh and insanely scary.. 

......

 

NEIGHBOUR POV

The Anderson's property just located beside the Parks property meaning that they are neighbour! The Anderson was preparing their evening barbeque party with friends and family. The surrounding was not that loud, the atmosphere were calm and quiet as the Saturday evening will pass by.. 

The men were outside while the wife preparing the chicken for marinating..

Mrs Anderson sister in Law, Sandra were busy herself with the chicken and the sauce, standing by the counter tops while Mrs Anderson herself were cleaning dishes in sink. While Sandra focus her work with the marinating process, her ears suddenly twitch! She turn her head to the back looking at the window that showing the neighbours fence and the house. 

" Did you hear a gong! Or something painful and hurt coming from here? " Sandra said pointing at the window! Mrs Anderson stop what ever she doing and look at her sister with a I didn't hear anything Look at her.. and back doing the dishes. 

Sandra tilt her head trying to hear them again bit there is non. She just shrugged it off and continued to do what she's doing preparing for barbeque.. 

 

 

JINYOUNG POV

I glare at Jackson from where I was sitting. Even though we are eatingvfor dinner but my eyes Won't Leave Jackson face.. Sending dagger to him. 

Each time Jackson would raise his hand and massage his back head with a hurt face poping out. When Jackson do so, Michelle would notice and ask

" Jackson Appa! are you okay? "

Jackson only nod his head and nod another one for Michelle to continued eating. I sit facing Jackson and Michelle sit on her high chair beside Jackson.. 

About the dog??...  

I had to sigh deeply In defeat! 

 

Now.. I stand in front of the sink, washing dishes quietly didn't want to say anything just focus on what I'm doing.. The corner of my eyes saw a shadow coming towards me and Jackson lean his waist on the counter tops.. 

" You know! If you feel burden about the dog, I'll help you to pay her expenses! " he said..

I had to sigh and wash my hands, finally turning to him. I too lean my waist on the counter looking at Jackson while crossing my arm on my chest

" I'm not worried about the dog! "

" Then what are you worried about? "

My eyes turn to other things than Jackson as my mouth seal shut. Inside my head, I debating my self weather to tell him or not. Before I could, Michelle came in

" Appa.... Come... Play with me! " she said tugging at Jackson finger pulling him to join her. 

"Appa.... " she whine.... 

Jackson sigh and kneel down to the same height as Michelle and caress her cheeks 

" Why don't Michelle go and play with the puppy! Appa has something to talk with Omma first okay... " he said

Michelle look at Jackson eyes showing her sad eyes 

" Okay...." she said softly and then turn around heading to the living room.. 

Jackson stand up and look at me... 

" Err!! "

" Err? That's it! That's your problem? "

" Eumm....ugh!!!!! I ah... Met yugyeom last Monday! "

" What!! " 

" I met yugyeom last Monday at work! "

" You mean Marks brother? " 

" yeah! "

" what did he want? " 

" Business! Investing money for a new school to open in Sydney! "

Jackson eyebrow touch one another as his hand rub his own chin. I presume he's thinking 

" Isn't that suppose to be Marks Job? "

" that what bothering me... Things turn upside down "

" and you still worried about him " Jackson said crossing his arm 

Silence is the only word that I could said. 

" for what he had done to you for like how many years? 6-7 Years...and you still worried about him! " Jackson said and sigh before he turn away and walk to the living room.. 

I stood back silence and froze. I watch every step he take until he disappeared by the wall. 

I don't know why I still worried about Mark! Jackson was right... I shouldn't have to worried about him! For what he have done to me... I think I should apologise to Jackson a soon as I finish the dishes... 

 

" Jackson.. " I said softly calling his name but he just ignore me. Instead his eyes glued to the TV watching pororo with Michelle on his laps. I crawl closer to them and sit beside to Jackson on the sofa..

" Jackson ah! " I try again with a little bit of help. I poke his bicep! But still he didn't budge to look at me

Yahhh! This baby... I said in my mind 

My eyes twitch ready to aim... I pinch his waist making him yelp and scream in pain.. 

" JINYOUNG-AH!! " 

his voice echo in the house and I smirk in satisfaction...

" stop being such a baby!! I only told you about my problem.. At least I'm not keeping it away from you... " 

Jackson hisses to me " whatever you said.... I was just thinking! "

My eyes lighten up " about what? "

" Nahh...maybe nothing... " he said swiping them away.. 

I only pout as my respond and scram away a few meter away from where Jackson and Michelle are and there I hugged my self alone at the end of the sofa... 

" a-p-pa... " Michelle voice sound so tired.. 

I want to get up and take her but Jackson stopping me and he brought Michelle upstairs... I follow Jackson from the back but I stop near the stair as I saw them going up.. 

A few minutes gone by.. Jackson walked down and stop a few step till the end of the stair..

" she's already asleep! " he said. 

I smile to him but my eyes wondering about the " appa" thing!

" Jackson! Can I ask about something... "

" what is it? "

" Um! Why do you feel okay about Michelle called you Appa? " 

There... I said it... 

" I don't mind! If that what she wants than let her! "

" well do you? "

" for me... Michelle needs a father figure to her that's what my job to her... "

" I can be a father figure to her. I'm a man remember! " 

Jackson laugh quietly and walk all the way down and stand in front of me " You already be a mother to her! She's still young, she needs a complete family.. " he said and he reach his hand and caress my neck! 

I felt hot suddenly reaching my cheeks.. I had to gently push his hand away! " Jackson! You can't! "

" why not? " he said looking at me! 

" I-... I know Michelle love you! But I don't know if I felt the same! You are my friend Jackson. Nothing more! " I finally said it.. " Michelle can have you as her Appa! But I cant accept you as my partner! I'm sorry...it just not the way I felt it to go that way... "

I hope he understand...

Jackson sigh.. He rub his own neck and his another hand inside his pocket! " I understand! " he said Turing his way upstairs. He slowly his work shirt on every steps he take going upstairs.. 

I bite my lips looking at his back then he disappear when he turn left. 

" Jackson! You know your room is beside my room! Not the one where you standing right now! " I yell to him to hear.. 

" FINE!! " he respond back.

I bite may lips again as I closed my eyes this time I said something I hope I won't regret it later.. 

" Jackson " I said softly 

" Yeah! "

" can you wait in my room? " I lower my head saying that looking at the floor.. 

" What? " his tone hold a surprise expression 

" you know what I mean! Don't make me change my mind! " I said with gritted teeth... 

 

And I prayed... So hard that I will gave a reminder for him, our relationship will always be a friend. One night for Jackson is my gift for him... 

 

 

 

A/n kyaaa! Jackson should thank me for this! 😏 Question! Do you guys know what's Jinyoung talking about 😉!??

and don't think about that too much...because I won't write a !!!! Never in a million year because I'm innocent.... But I love to read one.. *hide under the bed*

well, do you guys like the new cover? Or do you prefer the old one?? Hmm *rub chin! *

Anyway!! Thank you for subscribing the story and comment your words of wisdom for me to read! 😆

until next chapter.... Bye.... 

IMMA OUT!!!