Chapter 24

Until You

    " I would be no one "

NARRATOR POV

 

" Michelle!...  Michelle honey wake up sweetie.." Jinyoung voice came soft and hoarse. Jinyoung flick the Light inside Michelle room and he cough multiple times to sooth the sore throat away.. Jinyoung slow his pace, picking every toys up from the carpet that been scatters all over the floor..  Last night Jackson and Michelle play hero and princess. That's why all her toys and dolls were all over the place.. Jinyoung slowly and organise all the dolls away. He turn his head to the single bed on his right. He sigh and desire to open the window which is in front of him.. 

Jinyoung push open the shades away, when the morning rays coated all over the area. The sun didn't set up yet so it's kinda still dark but not that too dark. Jinyoung turn and see the Hello Kitty clock on the table and it says..

5.30 a.m..

Jinyoung then direct his body and attention towards his offspring. He gently pat the younger bottom with a soft voice Jinyoung wake his kitty Michelle up 

" Michelle.. Wake up! Time for school... " he said still rubbing the small bottom.. Michelle only respond with a kitty kick under the blanket. Jinyoung eyes shown a hint of smiley face. He push the blanket away and he took Michelle up in his arm . Michelle squeeze her kitty head in between jinyoungs jaw and shoulder. Her hand wrapped around Jinyoungs neck like a baby koala. 

Jinyoung brought the still sleeping Michelle in his arm downs the stares. He desire to cook breakfast while his little girl stuck to him. Jinyoung look time to make a pancake and a scramble eggs because of the weight and using only one hands and the other arm busy holding Michelle closed to him. Nothing could not been better.. 

Finally Jinyoung take his rest by leaning against the counter. A soft snore was heard near his ear.. " Hey, princess wake up honey... " Jinyoung said while patting the little girl on the back.. 

" ummm uh! I don't wanna... " she said with her sleepy voice. " then sleep for another minute okay.. After that wake up time hmm " jinyoung respond and his daughter nod in agree... 

 

~•~

 

After their breakfast and few of chaos inside the house when Unicorn decide to poop everywhere all over the place.. Jinyoung would be the maid to clean the house up.. When the time already stole 7.30 am..  Jinyoung rush the still eating Michelle into the car or they would be late for school.. The ride was smooth but in a little bit of high speed down the highway...  When they reach the day care centre of kindergarten.. Jinyoung unlock his seatbelt and he step out from the car.. Going over the car, he open the door and unlock Michelles seatbelt.. He carried the small girl down from the SUV Subaru. Jinyoung turn to the back and he took Michelle Barbies bag out from the backseat.. 

Jinyoung set the pad for Michelle to enter her arms inside of it and JINYOUNG adjust the bags to that Michelle wouldn't feel uncomfortable.. He guide his small child crossing the road and finally they in front of the kindergarten entrance. Before Jinyoung proceed to let Michelle to for school, he kneel down. Swiping a few hair strand out from his daughter fire head..  He woke all the imaginary dust all over Michelle cloths.. This is his job everyday for 3 and a half years..  

" How do you feel right now Princess? " said Jinyoung " Nervous.. "  Jinyoung smile and kiss his daughter nose making the smaller giggle in ticklish..

" don't be, okay! You have many friends now. They will look after your. Mrs Anderson will look after you.. " Mrs Anderson their neighbours..

Michelle nod her head in understanding. Jinyoung smile and signal the smaller to go. Jinyoung stood up and saw the smaller small figure walking towards the school main door. Mrs Anderson was there greeting and welcoming the children to came inside. Michelle stop in front of Mrs Anderson when she said her good morning to her. So does Mrs Anderson respond to Michelle. 

Michelle turn her head and wave her Omma a goodbye before she step inside the door. 

 

~•~

Jinyoung voice echo index his office going outside and reach a few of his colleagues.. He groan in frustrated every 10 minutes passed by..  His friend April heard the frustrating groan from her friend so she decide to cheer the older up. 

Her head pop out from the door frame and look at the distress look plaster on the older face. " Stressing out I see " she voice her words snapping Jinyoung out from. His glue eyes towards the document paper. 

" NO! Just... Ugh... " Jinyoung groan again but this time sounden painful and hard.. Jinyoung direct his sight from the document paper towards the computer. His email inbox, unread message for almost 200 he didn't read them.. Jinyoung push back his back and rested them on his roller chair as he blew a frustrating sigh out from his mouth. April only see what's going on. April decide age should sleep the older up a little.. 

" Need any help? " she decide but the older only shook his head NO..  " Need a drink? I'll make you one " she try again but the older didn't respond this time.. April sigh in defeat. She decide to sit in front of the table, with the only chair available and talk with Jinyoung..

" Hey...  Are sure you don't need any help! I'm being nice and kind only for today, tomorrow. I'll be back to my own bubbly personality.." she said.. trying to get Jinyoung attention. 

Jinyoung was having a doubt about something. About the present about, who gave his the present. So mystery and odd...he just can't stop thinking about them. Also about Mark. Jinyoung always think where is Mark right now. He thought he will forget about all Marks existed but he can't. Since the name been mention and his counter with yugyeom on that day. Nothing just won't get messier and messier

" You know what April, company me going for window shopping then. We can have a good relax at the cafe down town... " Jinyoung suggestions. He want to set all, NO! Everything back at his head. It his new life now. He don't need to thing anything relate to the Tuans or only about Mark! 

For the past hour since it lunch break, April took Jinyoung somewhere to walk and to relax in one Of Sydney's Mall... They sight seeing the cloths scenery for and hour and finally the went to the Cafe Jinyoung suggest about hours ago. 

But what was too weird, Jinyoung felt, Jinyoung can't stop to turn his face to see what was at his behind every time he felt someone following them. April ask what's is it?  But Jinyoung told her, he must be being delulu!!!

NOW! they sit face to face in the cafe Jinyoung mention about. It was not that fancy, a little classy. The place almost pack by suited people, expansive jewellery and cloths almost everywhere. Jinyoung and April manage to find a place to see, when there's the only place available was the booth by the window. They didn't have to think twice, or they would wrestling some to claim the sit. 

Jinyoung and April order their meal and talk while enjoying the scene of the beautiful waterfront.. With a shaded of the opera house directly see straight to them eyes makes the view magnificent. Even though the opera house was not that near but the glimpse of it change everything. 

When Jinyoung and April start to ding into their food. Jinyoung head was lower down to eat his food when a ray of golden shining things flashes his eyes. His brain automatically direct him to one person. Jinyoung divert his eyes to look up, when he saw just an ordinary pedestrian walk by the cafe. Jinyoung even lean forward towards the glass window just to look left and right. 

Jinyoung again thing he was delusional for the second time for just one day.. 

~•~

When the times shown it's already work day is over. Jinyoung clear all his things and went out before locking his office and going home. Saying his goodbye to April and he out from the building. Jinyoung drove home with his head thinking. Jinyoung was so deep in his mind thinking even he didn't realise the traffic light turns green making a few honk snapped him to reality.. 

A kitty bit of traffic Jam but Jinyoung already used to it. When he reach his resident Jinyoung park the car in the garage before he took a short walk to his neighbour. mrs Anderson was so kind to Jinyoung. Jinyoung knock the door just to reveal his Michelle open the door Jumping up and down seeing his Omma. Jinyoung smile at the sight. Mrs Anderson prepare her bags and handed them to Jinyoung..

" I'm so sorry for always burdening you Mrs Anderson! " Jinyoung apologies for his burden towards the older by taking care of his child " No worries Jinyoung were neighbours anyways. My job is to look after kids so their parents won't worried about them. That's what I do. You don't have to apologise. " Mrs Anderson chuckle " I already done this towards Michelle for 3 years Jinyoung you don't have to apologise anymore. " Said Mrs Anderson towards the latter.. 

Jinyoung only could breath in relief and push the burden away. He smile at Mrs Anderson and wave their goodbye. He took Michelle to their house. The dog inside their house wiggle her tail upon seeing their Master already home. Michelle cooed at the puppy and she play with her by running around the house. Jinyoung just let them for now. He loosen the tie around his neck, he pick up Michelle bags and he brought them up stair. He place the pink bag inside Michelle room and now Jinyoung proceed towards his room. He took a long shower for 1 hour and finally he came out with warm cloths. 

Jinyoung went down the stair and proceed towards the kitchen. He saw, Michelle was sitting on the height chair around the kitchen island. Jinyoung almost have a thoughts on have does she climb the high chair. Heaven knows how. The chair even taller than her. A few inch for her actual height. Michelle, was making a colouring figure with colour pencil. Unicorn the puppy was looking at her, who lay her tummy on the ground. 

Jinyoung smile and walk towards them " Already shower honey? " Jinyoung ask! " Not Yet Omma! " said Michelle in between busy herself with the colouring. Jinyoung step in and stand beside her daughter seeing what she's doing! He only smile on the doodle the smaller made " Do you want Omma to shower you? Bubble bath like usual? " Jinyoung suggest! Upon hearing them Michelle eyes lighten up and look at Jinyoung with a excited Eyes " yes please... " 

Jinyoung nod his head and brush the hair out from Michelle forehead " OK! Get ready.. Wait for Omma at your room " Jinyoung tell her and she immediately jump down from the. Chair and went upstairs. Jinyoung divert his gaze towards the fridge. Opening them and taking out the food he want to cook for dinner for him and Michelle tonight. For so long Jinyoung didn't have them chance to eat Korean dishes to he suggest to made one.. 

A few minute fine by, Jinyoung left all the prepare stuff on the island and he went upstairs to look at Michelle with towel around her body. She was facing the other direction organising her toys and doll. Jinyoung only nod his head and went to the washroom. Opening the tub tap, setting the temperature until it's warm. He let the tub to be half full. When it's already he called for Michelle. 

 

~•~

Jinyoung wipe all the water droplet on his daughter face and her hair. " Oh!  Omma princess is so beautiful! " he cooed at his daughter. After the rinsing Jinyoung guide the smaller room her room. Michelle rush towards her closet and pointed at the Elsa, pyjama Jackson had bought for her. Jinyoung nod and set the cloth for her. 

Jinyoung help to brush her daughter long silky black hair. Jinyoung eyes turn just to see a blue box with a ribbon on them, on top of Michelle mini vanity. His come i didn't notice this Jinyoung told himself. Jinyoung decide to ask! " Michelle sweetie, what is this box " Jinyoung ask softly pointing at the blue box while brushed her hair.. 

" Omma.. It's for Omma! " she said 

" really? Did you made them? " Jinyoung ask almost happy..

" No Omma! Some gave them to me to you Omma! "

Completly gone. Jinyoung smile fine from his mouth when he heard what Michelle said to him. His eyes in shock " what! Who " Jinyoung doesn't want to sound too surprise of he might scared Michelle " a lady! She said a friend that she didn't even have the chance to meet "

~•~

For 4 days Michelle would bring the same blue box. Jinyoung want to tell Jackson bit the older must be busy so Jinyoung decide he would find this source by himself. Jinyoung work on Friday. Every each hour gone by he would tilt his head up to look at his watch weather its time for Michelle school ended. Jinyoung felt so eager to see the person. At the same time he's anxious. To see the mysterious person. 

Jinyoung felt it's the right time when his watch Shawn 12 noon. Its time for his lunch brake but today he decide to fetch Michelle from school. For an excuses, saying to lighten Mrs Anderson's day by not burdening her for just one day in 3 years.. Jinyoung drove his car, speeding a low but high speed down the highway just to get a glimpse for the person. 

Jinyoung learn that, the gift always on Michelle hands for 4 days. Maybe today she will get the same blue box from the person that he want to witnessed by his own.

When Jinyoung reach the school, he park a few cars away but still get a good view of the school gate and the building. He wait for a few minute when it's time, the student scatters out from the building to meet their parents. Jinyoung look everywhere to see Michelle but there's no sight of her. Jinyoung decide to go out from his car and walk down the side walk. A few of the parent scatters the place, he didn't see where is Michelle now but what's eyes sees a different sight. There's by the side walk Jinyoung saw Michelle with a blue box on her hands. Her eyes looking up to the persons car, open door. The person was inside the car talking to Michelle. I slowly went there, but his instincts said otherwise. His heart won't stop beating 

what if Michelle get kidnapped 

a strange thoughts going around Jinyoungs mind. 

" MICHELLE!! " Jinyoung shout at her. Michelle turn her head and saw her Omma coming towards her. She didn't move but look at Jinyoung and back at the person inside the car! 

Jinyoung almost reach the place where Michelle stand but the parent of the other student was everywhere. Jinyoung doesn't want to be rude but his heart make him go all anxious. He had to apply fit and squeeze to get to his child. 

Jinyoung saw black wide brim wool felt hat peek out from the car door but there's no face been reveal all been covers by that humangest hat on the person head. Jinyoung saw a white hand with an expansive shiny jewellery on her wrist caressing Michelle head. Before Jinyoung could reach there in time, the person inside the car closed the large car door and speed away. 

Jinyoung heart almost lost by the lack of air squeeze inside his lungs. He quickly embrace Michelle in his arms. He won't stop kiss her because she is safe. 

" Y-you scare me! " Jinyoung stutter and caressing Michelle hair and kiss them endlessly..

" im sorry Omma...michelle sorry! " his daughter said sincerely to Jinyoung with her head lower down..

Jinyoung lift his daughter head to look at him " Hey sweetie look at me! Omma is not mad! But just inschock!!  Do so it again okay!! " Jinyoung said and breath out a relief air out his mouth.. 

" Okay... " Michelle said and hug her Omma.. 

Jinyoung embrace Michelle soft tight to him. His eyes look at the road where the car disappear just Monet ago.. 

Who ever you are... Stay away from us.. 

Jinyoung glare at the sight he remember. He felt disgust but at the same time his mind was curious 

who are you?  

what do you want!? 

what is the meaning of this? 

why always me? 

Many question to ask but non will be answer directly. Jinyoung would have to wait for the grand reveal when the times will come... 

 

 

 

A/n Update you guys.. 

hey @ElkyW88 😑 you ask for a long chapter and here you are! An update with a long chapter 3 thousand plus words including this message I gave to you! .. Now you have to pay the insurance for my broken finger.... LoL 

So dramatic OH MY GOD!!!! 

@3aby3lue soon! Mark will be appear soon! If you still ask then unmmmm..... 2 chapter need to be publish and after that then you will see Mark again!! 

@MarkjinJckBm2Jyeom not form Mark! I said it directly 🙈

@W_juliet you need Mark😯😱!! He's already Jinyoungs property so... You can get Romeo since your name is Juliet 😂 LOL I'm not okay!! 

@TKHftn umm what present? I'm blur!! 😉

@sunshinepeach! Soon okay MarkJin will appear after the two chapter already been publish. 

you guys I read all your wisdom words, 😆 and I try to answer them all but I'm just too lazy... Hehe..

HINT EVERYONE📢📢📣📣 ( Mark+ shakeshack food&drinks = waiter) 

her you are you spoiler for today is up there☝!!!

for everyone who keep on asking where is Mark, look what Ive wrote up the the hint/spoiler of the day.. 

don't attack me please... I'm innocent (rambling nonsense)

haha!! I guess I should go now!! Enjoy your stay everyone! And thank you for reading my story or should I say MARKJIN STORY... HEHE

UNTIL. next chapter .... Bye everyone 👋