TEASER 2

Until You

JINYOUNG POV

it's been 3 years now,and I still can't get rid of him. He hurt me, he left without saying goodbye. From the time I see him walking pass me and stand with the lady. I knew I'm nothing just  Friend to him. I confess but he didn't respond. Instead he just walk pass me and stand with the lady.

My wish is not been hear.i dint know what I'd this all about but I knew the lady is his girlfriend.i can't ruin their relationship. It's better I the one who step back. It's okay. As long as Marks happy, I'm happy. 

 

That night when we were having a dinner, my dad spoke "Jinyoung! I made a decision. Maybe it's time for you continued to study. "

I was shock! " what! I cant leave you. You needs help. It's okay. I will take care of the shop if you guys tired. In fine " I try to make them understand 

" No! Jinyoung, it's for your own good. Mom and dad can't see you like this. Growing old, leaving in our home. " 

I cut what ever mom said " are you both kicking me out? "

My mom quickly correct herself " What no!  What I'm saying is you're young, you need to enjoyed. To see the world with your eyes. We're old Jinyoung. We don't want too see you like this " 

I'm feeling sad when I hear my mom saying that. I lower my head looking at my food " then, what will happen to the shop " I said softly not looking at them. 

" Dad already making an agreement with our old friend. He said he will working together with me dad and they will help to pay your university fee "

Upon hearing that, I look up, with my question face

" Who? " 

 

~•~

NARRATOR POV

During the hottest day of the season, June meaning summer is arrive. Jinyoung was working on the counter when suddenly people started to busy the shop. 'odd' was echo in his head. 

His mom busy herself with the baking at the back while his dad were loading a few stock inside the truck. He heard that a supermarket store bought their food to sell in their store. 

Jinyoung was beyond confuse. since when is this all happening?  his mind keep asking question. 

Suddenly, a very luxury car stop in front of the shop, Jinyoung didn't pay any attention to the car. He's busy refill the basket and shelves with Muffin, bread, egg tart and so many more. He didn't listen to the bell rang when someone ring the counter bell. 

Jinyoung stood up wanting to go to the counter but his dad was ready there. He saw the two of them talking but he didn't see the person face. He just shrugged them off and continued to work. 

He felt a tap on his shoulder and the person call him " Jinyoung "

 

Jinyoung knew that voice. The person he doesn't want to see. The person who left him without saying goodbye. The person he confess but didn't say anything back, just walking pass him and embrace the lady, his girlfriend 

Jinyoung had a trouble look on his face. He's debating just to run away from the place but he can't. He was right by the corner. The person was standing on his right. A shelve on his left. There's away straight to the back kitchen but there's a lady and a child standing there.

Jinyoung doesn't have any choice but to stand up, slowly looking at the person who disappeared from his face for 3 years. 

" Mark! "

 

Mark took Jinyoung with him too the city to have lunch there. All the way, the time during the ride to the restaurant Jinyoung cant help but to glance at Mark every 2 minutes flew by. Silence only filled the air inside the car. Jinyoung doesn't want to say anything because he didn't do anything wrong. Mark should make the first move to say something but No! 

Jinyoung cant help but to notice Mark already change this 3 years. His hair slick back, few beard and moustache clearly on his face. He's become more handsome and buff too.

Jinyoung bite his lips thinking about Mark handsomest. Unlike him. Jinyoung stay the same young self. Baby face look and there's nothing change about him. Well that's what he thought.

Now they are inside the restaurant. Mark keep looking at him, but Jinyoung will divert his eyes too look at the menu instead. When he cinder his head with the menu, he can't stop gulping his own saliva. 

When the waitress came by the table, she just directly ask Mark and flirt with him. Jinyoung only look down doesn't want to see it. But want he heard, shock him till death do they apart. 

" ! Can't you see me and my fiancee are having a lunch "

Mark said with a cold, command tone to the girl. Jinyoung look up and look at the girl. The girls lower her head apologies to them and take their menu and order before sending Jinyoung a dirty look. 

Jinyoung didn't say anything. 

Jinyoung can't sit still, Because mark didn't say anything and his eyes stare down Jinyoung to the core. Jinyoung always try to look somewhere didn't want to look at Mark! 

When Jinyoung eyes meet Marks, a sudden shiver team down his spine. He took a deep breath and said " w-what is that all about? " he manage to say. 

Mark only smile " whats all about Jinyoung? You mean the fiancee thing? " mark said with a calm face and tone. Jinyoung nods his head. 

" did your dad tell you, you'll be continued your school? "

Jinyoung nod again

" did he tell you that there's someone working with him to handle the ship? "

Jinyoung heard what he said, his eyes squint out " it can't be you right? " 

" it's me! My dad is you dad old friend. I'm making him a favour. My gratitude for your family hospitality. I feel welcome to your home. And I'm asking you to married me Jinyoung. Your mom and dad ask my dad if they wanted me too take you as their in-law. My mom knows you, she said he once hold you when you were a baby. She said you are beautiful. You are beautiful in my eyes Jinyoung. What say you Jinyoung will you-" Mark didn't finish his sentence when Jinyoung stood up and left the restaurant.

Jinyoung walk by the side walk quilting his pace,hus eyes are watering he bump with people passing by. He didn't care weather they call him crazy as long as he is out from that place. 

Jinyoung didn't walk that far when a hand grasp his hand gently and turn him around. " Jinyoung where are you going? "

" it's non of your business " said Jinyoung harshly pulling his hand away from Mark and continued to walk 

" Jinyoung pleace,dont do this " Mark said suddenly when a rain started to fall. " Jinyoung get in the car, I take you home " 

But Jinyoung didn't listen and continued his walk home. 

Again Mark grasp his hand when Jinyoung turn quickly and slap him on the face. " Stay away from me " said Jinyoung trembling 

Mark didn't fall back, he continued to grasp Jinyoung attention. Jinyoung did looking back at him and harshly said " WHAT DO YOU WANT MARK! "

" I want you to come home with me. I'm taking you back home " 

" I don't need you " 

" but why!  What did I do wrong Jinyoung. Tell me " 

" why! Why is this suddenly happen Mark! HUH! why you leave without saying goodbye. Why you didn't said anything back when I confess to you. Where is your girlfriend. She is more important than me. For the look of it you two are an amazing couple. Why don't you ask her to Married you. Ask her to be your fiancee" once Jinyoung stop, he burst out in tears. The rain is so heavy covering the tears.

" That was years ago Jinyoung, I don't love her anymore. I love you. I want to be with you. You change me. You make me a better man.please accept my offer be with me Jinyoung. I can't leave without you " Mark said getting sad. 

Jinyoung can see it even though the rain cover the face. " Mark! I can't "

" yes you can Jinyoung. For me ".......

 

 

a/n and there's all the misery  will come. This is not the end guys. This is just the beginning.... 

reader!  I applaud you to be ready