Chapter 19

Until You

Feels like nobody ever love me until you love me "

 

3 and a half years Later...... 

Jackson POV

 

I try to calm down the crying Michelle in my arms. She was crying non stop over the grave..

My heart felt sad when I tell her the truth! Looking at her eyes when she heard that she lost someone she love. Nothing can broke my heart more than seeing her crying.. 

Now, her tears wetting my shirt, her small hand grasp So tight holding on my shirt, loudly wailing. I had to calm her down. This is not what he want! To see Michelle crying. 

" there there! It okay! Calm down please! " I had to sooth her with calm voice. Gently I pat and caressing her back. Slowly, the wailing became lower and lower and it stop. I turn my head to her as I wipe her tears away. 

" Now! Put a flower above the grave OK! So that he will always remember you Michelle! " slowly I instructed her as I pick a rose flower I had to buy from the Floris shop. She holds the rose and gently put them down onto of the grave. I smile seeing her. 

I hope you okay up there..... 

" JACKSON!!! "

haish!! What's this high pitch sound clogging my ear

" JACKSON!! " 

it must be the bird! 

" JACK-SON WANG!!!!!!!! "

O-OH! 

 

 

JINYOUNG POV

 

" JACK-SON WANG!!!!!! " I shouted with a gritted teeth. He such being a dramatic. 

" Jinyoung!!!! " he whine and turn to me " were having a moment! " he said argueing

" FINE!! " I shouted back and rested my chin on top of my knuckles. I watch them looking at the grave like someone really died down there. Well yeah, its Mr squirtle! he's a tortoise. A sweet gently tortoise. He was a present from Jackson to Michelle in her 2nd birthday. She was happy since then. 

But when I return home from work on that day, she was still on the day care. I try to find Mr squirtle everywhere. Since he was already use to around the backlawn. The fence kept him from enter the neighbours. I did kept him inside his aquarium but I don't know how he manage to escape. When I investigate, his aquarium was on the ground. The glass piece was everywhere. And what I found was horrible!

Horrible to see. Mr squirtle was upside down on his shell, missing front left leg. He was dead because of blood lost and dehydration.

I can't barely to look so I call Jackson. 

Now he's the one who will responsible to tell her the truth because I can't stand to bare the look she will gave to me. 

 

" YOU GUYS!! STOP STANDING AROUND MR SQUIRTLE GRAVE! HOW WOULD HE GO TO HEAVEN WHEN YOU BLOCK HIS WAY!  " 

I can't and I'm sorry! I'm gonna cry... 

" come here and have some cake! The cake is melting if you two keep standing there " I said again and pick a piece of tissue and rub my eye lid. 

 

" OMMA!......! " I heard a whining sound and I turn to the voice. Michelle walking heading to me with her hand up in the air.. With her face going to burst any minute. 

I quickly get up and went to her and pick her up and rested her body under my arm. I rock her until her fall asleep. 

Jackson walk to somewhere I don't know where he's going but I bring Michelle with me and put her to sleep in her crib! 

I went back outside and rested my body on the hanging chair. My eyes were deeply and I stare at nothing particularly. My head was deep in thoughts..

My brain keep bringing me to the first day where I hold my baby on my arm. 

 

Flash back to 3 years ago! 

 

 

I heard a beeping sound. But I cant see anything! I heard people chatting, talking but I don't know who? I hear the open and closing curtain but I can't see the surrounding. I felt someone touching my head, my hand but I don't know who?...

It felt like I was stuck in the dark place, where I can't reach the light. I thought this was the end. But when I see a spot of light getting closer to me. My vision been blind by the light. My vision still blury and I can't see clearly. 

I heard a gasp from my side and before I knew it, 3 people coming to me. I see a moving figure and I see a person lifting my head to the his or her face. I see something moving in front of my eyes left to right. So I follow the movement left to right even though my vision still blurry and I don't know what it was. 

When sudden a flash pierce into my eyes, I hold up my hand to cover my eyes. 

Then I heard 

" he's find! Just a bit shock. All in all he's fine!..... Welcome back Jinyoung! "

Back?  What he mean Back? Where did I go? 

I try to wake up but there something blocking my head on my nose and mouth area. I search for it and wanting to lift it up but been stop by a familiar voice. 

" Jinyoung... Stop! Let the mask guide the oxygen inside your body " he said. I focus my eyes only to the person, slowly and slowly I saw the face of a smiling and teeth everywhere.. I wanted to slap that face but I've been stop again. 

" careful! Needles " he said. 

I groan and back resting my body on the bed 

" Jackson... " ugh! My voice came out all dry. Jackson bell me to drink and he too help me to sit up into a sitting position.

I try to move but

" Ouch!!!! " I get a deep pain, upper my pelvis around my stomach. It just so deep that I felt like some one stabbing me continues times. I had to close my eyes. 

As I close my eyes, I get to heard a faint cry and wailing but I don't know where was that sound coming from. Soon realisation hit me

( Jinyoung take a look at your X-ray! If you could see this. The way she grew is not normal you know. If she grew until the due date, the uterus would rub against your rib cage. Not only that your organ will all been pushed up, tighten between your lungs and squeeze your heart. If you kept her inside until the due date, you would not just loose her, you will also loose Your Own life. Internal bleeding causing of her moving around would get worst! The uterus broke inside would be complicated.i need you to make a choice. )

I gasp as I remember. I look left and right. I lift the hospital gown up and I saw the scar under my belly button horizontaly.. The scar looks like already been heal.. 

" Jackson!... How long have I been here? "

" what are you talking about? "

" How long have I been asleep? "

" A month Jinyoung! You sleep for a month! The Doctor though you not gonna make it since you loose too much blood during the surgery. But according to your heart rate you were stable. The doctor had to put you into a coma do that you would regain your energy and your blood "

" How about Michelle? "

" Jinyoung..... She's fine! They put her in a????.... Glass, plastic whatever rectangle aquarium that was.. She's fine. Since she's still 2 months early well already a month now so.... She's fine! "

I had to sigh in relief ! And lay my own body on the bed... 

2 weeks had gone by. I've been discharged from the hospital and I'm currently work out for my transfer paper. I live with Jackson since I already decide to move out from the Tuans. 

Michelle? I can't take her with me because the doctor said she's still weak like 1 month early and they kept her inside the??? What ever Jackson said! I visit her since. I can't let her out from my sight. Since I lay my eye on my baby, I can't help but to feel protective and possessive mother! Will roar anytime when anyone touching her. Except Jackson.. 

Jackson being the kind hearted person will drive to the hospital to look after my Michelle. Like right now. We just stand outside the room and stare from the glass window to see my baby. Until now.. I still can't believe Jackson have the nerve to said this word! 

" She still look like a bird! "

I can't help but to glare at him " Jackson if you don't believe, if I have the energy and strength I will throw you out from the window "

He gasp! " JINYOUNG.... you can't do that! Then...she will loose her awesome uncle! "

I had to roll my eyes! 

1 month flew by and I took Michelle with me to start a brand new life and chapter. Out of trouble,out from other people grasp! 

Sydney is my third home. Jackson offer his home to us but I said I don't need his help anymore because I already can stand on my own feet. But he insisted. Since he said he want to find a new apartment near his work place and his offer was so honest and sincere, I can't be rude and accept his offer. 

2 years and Michelle birthday came to quick. She grew up so fast! Jackson always came by every weekend to visit us. Michelle always I mean always felt happy when Jackson came. I'm her 2nd birthday,jackson bought a baby tortoise for her. 

When the time she blew her candle and hug Jackson. Her first words that I never gonna forget

" J-jack-son! A-ap-pa " 

I can remember Jackson eyes wide open looking at her and back to me " No! Uncle Jackson" he corrected but Michelle shake her head. Smiling " Jackson Appa! " and she hug him.. 

I never like ever told her about Her uncle Name. I only said the word uncle to describe Jackson. I thing she must-have observe and learn on her own. Listening my conversation with Jackson sometime. She must heard from that one. 

I don't want to correct her. Since she learn by her own. So why don't I let her to know by her own. 

I don't mind that she spoke her first words by saying Jackson name. I felt great! because she recognise the person who help me to raise her. For a few weeks than she said the words " Omma! "to me. I know its weird but it's her first word I can't say anything... 

Now she's already 3 years old almost 4. And I still can't get over Mr squirtle death! I feel sorry for her. Maybe I can plan on doing something else for her... 

Flashback end! 

I stare at nothing thinking about something when the corner of my eyes seeing something large on the table. I don't know when did Jackson came and sit beside me. I gave my full attention to the thing on the table 

" What is this? "

" A bird! "

" I know it's a bird! But what for? "

" Um! To replace Mr Squirtle! "

" what NO NO!!!  Don't give anything small to her! Where do you want to put this? Where will I put this? "

" I can build a small cage there! Near your garden! "

" Jackson No!  You know the neighbours stupid cat always roam this place! Incident already happen to Me squirtle! I don't one another accident happen! Unfair her once and I wont fail her twice. That cat! I will shoot it down no matter what! "

When I said I want to shoot the cat down, Jackson was sipping his tea. Hearing me saying shoot making him choke! 

" You have a gun! " 

" No silly! Now and arrow "

" why did you need now and arrow for? "

" Hobby! And to protect myself and Michelle "

" then get a gun! "

" That's illegal! "

" then where do you keep your bow and arrow? "

" under my bed! Always be under my bed! "

"_"

 

~•~

I took the small cage with me inside the house. I had to close the door, window tightly so that cat won't even enter the house or even glance inside the house. The two small parakeet was so adorable. One is green and the other one is blue! Both look chubby with their puffy feathers. 

I had to sigh looking at this two. Since I don't have a better idea. Maybe this is the best! I let Michelle to decide weather she likes the two birds or not? 

Speaking about Michelle! 

" O-mma! ".......

My life could not been better.... 

 

 

 

 

A/n hey guys an update... It's been a while isn't it? I'm sorry I didn't update and making you guys wait for??? I lost track of time... I'm sorry! 

hey do you guys wanna hear a news?  OK then good news first, I already post my second Markjin fanfic call ( My love from another planet!)  I didn't focus on it because I need to focus ( Until You ) first! 

Bad news!  This book will be ended soon! When?  I don't know! There will be a few more chapter to go..*cough* 10 *cough* or maybe more. I will update more often I promise on behalf of MarJin Family!

MARKJIN IS LIFE! 

okey..... I hope you guys to have a wonderful summer holidays and enjoy the nature more than staying at home.  Until next chapter...... Bye