Chapter 13

Until You

" you never knew whats missing till you get everything you need , yeah "

 

NARRATOR POV

 

it's been a year since Mark propose to Jinyoung and ask him to married him. Jinyoung can't describe what he feel on that day under the rain. Mark just stood on one knee and ask Jinyoung " would you Marry me Jinyoung " under the rain. 

Jinyoung can see from the way it was, mark was so serious and sincere about it. Jinyoung finally said yes. When he mean yes it means all the feeling he had with Mark and the hatred about him was all gone. Only a bloom of roses stated to reopen in his heart to Mark. 

When both of them went home that day, Jinyoungs mom boom with question " why are you so wet " and all. Mark parents was there too. Both of the parents talking among themselves.

Both Jinyoung and Mark stayed in Jinyoung room doing god know what... ( I don't know and I don't what to say it- authornim😉 )

the talk among the parents was about Jinyoung. Jinyoung parents agree that their son should move to the state to continued his study there since he's already 24. From that day the sweet and oh so loving moment happen. 

Jinyoung started school in one of Los Angeles private school. Since Jinyoung is Marks fiancee, mark would take his time off the office to send him to school. Mark even wait there until Jinyoung finish schedule even though it takes 5 or 6 hours. 

There's on time where Jinyoung was walking out from the class wanting to wait for Mark by the corridor, he would see him standing there near his black Lamborghini with a flower on his hand. With a smug grin... 

Jinyoung would feel embarrassed and walk towards him " Mark! Hyung stop this you making me embarrass" Jinyoung said whining " why are you embarrassed for? I'm your soon to be husband it's my duty to do so. To make sure you're safe"

Everytime Mark would come to the school taking Jinyoung for lunch. Taking him to school and fetch him from school. Since they leave together under one roof by the great mansion on the hill nearing the Sea. Wave will always been hear when you were there. 

Mark took care of Jinyoung, cooking for him embracing him, leaving kisses everywhere. Laughter filled the air. 

Jinyoung graduate this year since he is the smartest among the others. His mom and dad are so proud of him. Jinyoung look a technical teaching by the nearby primary school for 6 months before he took another lesson for his Master bachelor and he did it again he graduate with flying colours which parents wouldnt feel proud of their son.

Since Jinyoung graduate for the third time, mark started to change. Mark didn't fetch him from school, sending him to school nor do visit him or sending flower. 

When Jinyoung parents ask him why he didn't send and fetch Jinyoung to and from school his answer was like this " Jinyoung is already grow up, it's time for him to learn to drive by himself "which the parks believe and let Jinyoung to take driving test. Just in a month he pass. 

Jinyoung doesn't complain about Mark, mark already bought a Mercedes Benz for him. He didn't ask for it but Mark wanted to. 

A few months gone by Mark change really badly. He would come home late making Jinyoung worried. When Jinyoung called his phone, there's no answer. When Jinyoung wanted to have a lovely night out with him Mark would be like " I'm sorry! I'm tired I have meeting tomorrow "

Jinyoung understand, how office and a CEO works. Mark must be really tired  he thought.

Another year has begun, Mark postpone their wedding before Christmas last year saying he cant make it. There's so much thing to do in the office. Winter wonderland wedding were postpone to another year. 

Jinyoung begun to question Marks behaviour. Why he change so quickly. He want to confront him but he don't want to interfere with Marks work. So he continued his study until he graduated his last lesson PHD! 

during the ceremony, his parents and Marks parents was there among the crowd.an empty chair was reserve by him for Mark.  Jinyoung making a speech for his last hard work towards the school. Saying thank you towards the school for giving him the best lesson for the previous months and year.. 

Once it's over Jinyoung looking around the hall maybe he would find mark there. But his phone vibrates. He swipe to unlock and tap the message 

proud of you ❤ - CRAZYHUBBY

jinyoung look at it like a bold and blank message. It's so simple. Jinyoung wanted to see him. To feel his arm around him, his voice saying I'm proud of you directly to his ear but message or not he was glad mark knew it his ceremony today. 

Jinyoung continued to teaching primary school every two months before he continued to study again. Since he already Finish everything he is now carried the title 

Dr Park Jinyoung Tuan. 

He is so proud of himself. Jinyoung I mean Dr Jinyoung 😉 is already 26 this year. But still didn't married. Jinyoung doesn't want to push Mark by asking when and where, what date. A man has their limit. Question must have a limit. He just focus on his teaching young generation. 

~•~

so who know what 1 + 1 is? Any one? " Jinyoung ask his student. One of the student raise their hand " ah Emily yes! "  

" Mr Tuan I though we're gonna learn about devide today! " his student said 

" really? Oh I forgot (LOLOLOL😂) OK then prepare your working book and write down what I write on the white board okay.. Oh and Call me Mr Park.. I'm not officially Tuan yet " Jinyoung mumble but his student didn't pay any attention at his mumbling but ready to write their work today. 

For 10 minutes there already 15 question on the boards when the headmaster knock on the door. Jinyoung turn and look " class continued to do the question okay " he said, putting down the Marker and walking to the headmaster. " Jinyoung this is-" the headmaster didn't finish his introduce to the net teacher when Jinyoung voice shock the class. 

" YOUNGJAE!! " 

" JINYOUNG! "

and there's where the hugging the jumping happen. The headmaster shook his head in unbelievable. " Okay you two know each other, so whag I'm gonna say was, he is knew and need your help " Jinyoung nod his head " I'll take care of your class for now " he said

Upon hearing that there's another teacher taking the class the student started to whine " now Now kids I'll be back! Wants some chocolate be quiet. YOU! spit your gum " said Jinyoung before leaving the class. 

Since the kids adore Jinyoung for his humour, his patients towards kids. They love him. 

" Yah! I didn't know you were here! What give? " said Jinyoung whining to youngjae 

" excuse me! You too. Why you didn't tell me you were here and a teacher too" 

" hmm I don't know, lost track of time? "

Youngjae snap his finger " hah! Exactly "

" anyway," Jinyoung said looking at his computer " what major you took?" Jinyoung ask 

When Jinyoung look back at youngjae, his face was clearly showing what-the-hack look " seriously, music! " he said blankly 

" yeah of course " Jinyoung said. He tap on his computer looking for an empty position in the school. That's Jinyoung job. To refill all the school data. About teachers record book, student record. Absent teacher for another teacher to take care of that class. Since he's the hard work type and hold the greatest responsibility. 

" Youngjae you are lucky! " Jinyoung took a pen and write everything down " since Mrs Anderson retire 2 weeks ago. The music class was empty for two weeks. Now it's yours. I want you to refill here here and here " said Jinyoung pointing at the blank section. 

Once youngjae finish, Jinyoung key in everything for the school database.

" so how's Mark? " Youngjae manage to say " Mark! He's find busy and usual " said Jinyoung didn't take his eyes out from the computer 

" um Jinyoung can I tell you something? " youngjae wanted to say what had happen years ago back when Jinyoung still a student in JYP University. The time where Mark threatening him. 

" tell me what? " said Jinyoung giving his full attention now

" ugh....." youngjae can't say it.his mouth gap open no words came out " MARKSTOLEYOURPAPERBACKINJYPUNIVERSITYYEARSAGOMAKINGYOULOOSEYOURFUTREBACKTHEN" youngjae gasp for air when he let the word flow so fast

" I'm sorry what?  " Jinyoung is confuse 

" what I mean is, when am I going to start " youngjae change the real deal. " oh yeah right.. Um according to the database you could work today, by 11. " 

After their meeting back in Jinyoung office, youngjae started to work there for his second time teaching since Japan. Music is his passion.

 

On the time struck 1.30 the school ended. Jinyoung rush, speeding his car to the Tuans Corp building. This is his first to be there. He doesn't want to bother Mark during he is busy but since Jinyoung leave early non like the usual 2.30 pm. 

He park his car by the visitor parking lot. He walk towards the building. The door man greet him since he know who Jinyoung was and open the double door. Since the corporation is a private company no visitor should be there unless there's a business to deal with. 

Since Jinyoung is the owner fiancee they let him in. 

Jinyoung stood by the waiting area for Mark to go down from his office to have lunch. He didn't want to go up there and meet him. Jinyoung afraid they maybe Mark is busy so he wait down there. 

Jinyoung hold small present on his hand, Marks birthday is today. When he heard the sound of the elevator ding, Jinyoung turn and look to see Mark walking out. Jinyoung stoop up and call him 

" Mark! " he call but Mark didn't hear " Mark Hyung! " he called for the second time when Mark turn and see Jinyoung was there.

Mark Jog to him " what are you doing here Jinyoung " he said 

" Just visiting you " said Jinyoung smiling 

" that's all " mark said sounding like not interesting making Jinyoung to turn 360 degree from happy to worried face

" uh! No-no um here! " Jinyoung gave his present to Mark manage to crack a smile. Mark look at it and said " what's it for? "

" it's your birthday "

" it can wait at home " 

From the way mark said straight forwardly like he's late or something 

" pleas take it Mark! " said Jinyoung begging him to take it.  Mark does took it and said " anything else? " he said again shortly 

" um " Jinyoung touch the tie that rested loosely on Marks collar " could you come home early today. I made a surprise for you " he said dusting the dust of Marks blazer, fixing his collar when he saw a lipstick stain right on his left collar. Jinyoung didn't say anything but to fix the tie and pull it. 

" I'll think about it " said Mark. Jinyoung smile hearing that. The corner of his eyes suddenly catching a golden hair and a really bright red dress shooting Jinyoung eyes like a sun. Jinyoung eyes didn't move, he stood straight and look at the person from Marks shoulder. 

That lady 

" Jinyoung!! " 

what is she doing here?

" JINYOUNG!!" 

Jinyoung snap from his mental talking moment and look at Mark " if you don't have anything to say anymore, I have to go I'm late " he said before leaving Jinyoung a peck on the forehead. 

 

 

Jinyoung question himself is she the same person that Mark use to love before. But he denies it. He claim that his eyes started to blur since he study alot from the previous year and he didn't wear any glasses during the counter with the lady he accuse.

Jinyoung went homs with a sense of happy and excited for Mark to come home. He bake a birthday cake for Mark, a few of his favourt food and set the table ready like a candlelight dinner. After that he went to take a shower. When the clock turn from 6 to 7 to 8 and finally 9 o clock, there's is no sign of Mark. Jinyoung happiness crush and he blow off the candle putting away the food inside the fridge.

When a call called him saying its emergency Jinyoung write down the address and ready to go there .....

 

 

A/n ummm... Did I said I'm gonna leave you guys for 4 months hanging???  Well I'm just kidding ,  I just left for 4 hours to get ready for this chapter... Sorry for scaring you.. Mianeh...?????

this is the longest chapter I had ever done. Hope you guys like it..... Until next chapter.... Bye

 

p. S did you guys listen to Niki Haris (I will always be there ) listen to it when you read chapter 11 page 13. You guys will feel the song and the feel that Jinyoung will loose the person he cares and love the most.. 

that all...  Bye