Chapter 16

Until You

" I don't wanna make it worst, just wanna make us work "

 

 

JINYOUNG POV

 

this is too much

What else is Mark hiding from me

 

Looking at this paper I felt wanting to vomit. 

An agreement paper! Deed to a new property, land and house. Each paper contains terms and conditions about selling and buying 5 thousand acre even more to hundred thousand with someone or from someone. 

I flip to another paper when I saw a list and a long list of Marks debit card spending. There's a lot of spending but I don't know where it goes and what he spend. The paper list been stapler to 3 other paper. The list just never ends. 

I search for something else when I saw the Big Bold words TUANS CORP SWEARING PAPER that Mark agree to take care the company in behalf of Mr Tuans retirement. I flip to another paper there's too a bold words CHANGING THE CORPORATION RULES AND REGULATION also been sign by Mark

I don't even know what is this all about but my instincts and my conscious says there's something is not right. 

I flip again another paper that already scatter everywhere on the floor. An statistic? An image of a bar charts. There's some going up and some are going down? There's also an arrow that's move really straight and then going up. 

what is this? 

My eyebrow meet one another looking at this. I don't understand and I don't want know either! But heart says some is not right. 

When I want to gather all the paper and stuff it back inside the envelope, there's a picture slip from the envelop. The back of the photo facing me so I don't know what it shown. 

When I pick it up and turn it. My chest been knock and my breath been out. 

A picture of Mark with a lady that I really recognise.they were some where in a park. The picture was taken like taking a selfie. The lady arm was all around Marks neck and bet head was in his Shoulder. For the look of it, there are really a happy couple.

Mark face was so happy that I can see his eyes smile with excitement. I don't know why but my tears fell. I wipe them off. I turn the photo when I saw a word was written on it

 I will Married My girl-MxN 

my heart felt hurt when I saw this. My head felt dizzy. I almost fall in front but I quickly let my hand touching the floor as a support. Upon my hand was right onto of the empty envelope, I felt a really hard things inside. It's not big and it's not that soft but really hard like a small box.

I had to out the picture down and I dig into the envelope to see what else inside. And indeed it's a small box. I hold it feel it and grasp it out. I look at it and study it 

It's a small box for ring 

When I open them but it's empty. I try to flip it to the back to the front left and right but there nothing. Until I saw a tag like an ID was sticker to the bottom of the box under the small cotton on where the ring should rest. 

" JINYOUNG HYUNG! "

I heard my name been called. Quickly I fix everything an d gather all the papers inside the envelope but its almost to late 

" Jinyoung Hyung " 

Yugyeom appear behind the door. I stood up and look at him with a calm face 

" yes! "

" Mark said you taking your time too long and ask me to came down here if you need any help "

" N-N-NO!!  HAHA IM FINE "

" really why are you stuttering? "

" I'm fine yugyeom! Just a little bit confuse looking everywhere but I didn't find the file "

" Oh! I'm Mark said its in his bag! "

" really! Now that answer everything " I lean my back on Marks table " why don't you take the bag to Mark! Let me tidy all of this mess I made " and I smile to yugyeom 

He only nod his head in respond and took the back with him. I follow every footstep yugyeom take and when he disappear behind the door. Now I could let my breath out that I didn't Now I was holding.

I slide the envelope down from under my back shirt and bring it to in front of me. I watch it, thinking what should I do with it? 

There is something that I need to know and this is my answer! The answer is on my hand. Who is N? And what is all the papers all about. Marks shouldnt hide anything from me. I deserve to know and I will know the truth.... 

 

~•~

The night fine by that fast! Mama and Papa and yugyeom when back home and 9 pm. All the time I can't sit easily and I can't put I calm and happy face. If they does notice  that I have something but right written on my face they will ask me

But I try to act myself like I'm the most happy person alive and I did.

Mark... I just felt doesn't want to get close to him. I felt a sense, a demeanor of taken when I think about the empty box. Mark didn't notice my different behaviour since he busy himself with his laptop and his phone by his side. 

That night when we want to go to sleep I had to make my self busy with my laptop. Mark did ask why I didn't go to bed but I just saying there's something that I got to answer back! about my email I've receive.

He just nod his head and cover his body with the thick duvet 

Now I'm here, on the reading chair by the window. It really comfortable and I will sleep here for rest of the night with the laptop on my lap.

 

A few days had past and I'm stuck in my office. I try to gather any information but it's not enough. I'm not this professional by finding a hidden data that I don't know.im a teacher not a detective.

Thinking about the envelope gives me a headache! I face palm myself and letting out a groan sound to relax myself. But something flash inside my head. A picture of a doctor but I don't know who he was. 

" why am I thinking about a doctor so sudden? " I said to myself looking left and right. I bite my lips try to thinking why and I remember about my blood results.

I didn't waste anyminute when I struggle to search for the card that the doctor gave to me on that day. J pick it out from my wallet and I dial his number and call him. 

I wait for an answer as I saw out from my window. Children playing around the school compound.

HELLO! 

I heard someone answer on the other line 

Hello yes! Is this doctor Ashrof?

yeah it's me! Who am I speaking with? 

doctor it's me Jinyoung on the other day! 

Ohh! Yeah I remember the patient with a mystery illness right? 

haha thats right! 

So you calling wanting to know about the result I presume?

yeah! So what's the result is? 

hmm it's so complicated. Jinyoung I had to give this to you by email. So that you could read it and I'll explain to you 

OK then, I'll give you my email. It's xxxxx

(SORRY I DONT KNOW JINYOUNGS EMAIL? HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT I WAS? - authornim😅)

it's already sending by now! Do you receive it? 

Not yet!  Oh yeah I receive it 

I click the email when I saw the Name said MEDICAL REPORT CLASSIFIEDS. I had to tilt my head with questioning face 

I'm sorry I had to put it classifieds because I don't want it to be all over the medical data. Jinyoung you're the first and rare person- 

I had to cut his words 

rare of what? 

Jinyoung you are pregnant

.....

 

 

A/n hey hey hey I'm back with an update! OMG did you guy see why the news doctor give to JINYOUNG 😱!

i

am

SHOOK!!!!! 

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?  FIND OUT ON THE NEXT CHAPTER....WILL MARK BE RESPONSIBLE AND TAKE A GOOD CARE OF JINYOUNGS HEALTH AND BE A GREAT FATHER?  OR JINYOUNG WOULD FIND SOMETHING HORRIBLE BUT LUCKY AT THE SAME TIME?

I'll let you decide by comment below... 

until next chapter.....bye