Immaturity (Hana • Mimi)

The Multiplication Table for Readers

Title: Immaturity

Characters: Shin Bora, Jung Mimi

Requested by: Agyusshi

===

"Mimi...baby...annyeonghaseyo..."

Mimi jolted up with that one whisper. She stares at me with a tired look, her eyes unable to open on their own. I grinned. Mimi looked so cute.

"Wha..." She spoke as she rubbed her eyes. "Yah, what are you doing in my bed? And why are you whispering to me in the middle of the night?"

My lips quivered and I cried like a baby. Mimi sat up and shushed me. I spread my arms in front of her and she sighs then hugs me. I was silent instantly, hugging my baby back.

"Yah, what in the world...?" Haebin woke up. "I know you two are a couple and all but don't display this public affection and please Hana, go back to sleep."

"I don't wanna~" I pouted at Mimi. 

"Go to your bed." Mimi points at it.

I whined again and Mimi shuts me up by carrying me back to my bed. She whips up a story and I smiled at this gesture of pure affection that I held her hand then slept.

•••••

Shin Bora was the love of my life. Our whopping five years in a relationship was live evidence of our love and we were both happy with each other, in each others arms, and sometimes in each other's pants (insert raging hormones).

But there was a catch. Why am I still sane over my uncontrollably crazy and childish girlfriend?

"You look tired." Nayoung spoke.

"She had to go on mother mode due to Hana, to think I'm the most motherly of all." Haebin sighed.

"Why? What's with you and Hana, Mimi?" Nayoung asked.

"She surprised me with an ASMR kind of wake-up call. She got whiny and I had to read her a bedtime story so that she can sleep." I explained.

Nayoung's laugh boomed and Haebin had to join her. I sighed and slumped to get some sleep when I felt a tug by my collar. It was another dose of Nayoung's mishaps.

"Why is your girlfriend walking with mine, hand in hand?" She asked.

"Nayoung, darling~" I heard Sejeong coo in her Ahjusshi voice.

"Mimi honey, my love so sweet~" And there she is. 

Sejeong was in Nayoung's arms. For Hana'a case, she squeezed herself inside mine as a peck on the cheek woke me up. I was greeted by her goddess-like beauty and goddamn, I was so lucky to have this woman.

But why in heaven's name did she have to act immaturely sometimes? And after those five years and counting, why did I see it now?

"I miss you..." Hana pouted and pecked my cheek again. 

"We've been just away for three hours, Hana." I said but she pouted again. "Alright, I miss you too."

"D'awwww~" Sejeong cooed. "Why aren't we like that, Nayoungie?"

"Because you're an Ahjusshi and I'm a ." Nayoung said.

"But you're my cute ." Sejeong grinned at Nayoung. "An Ahjusshi plus a equals one crazy couple."

"Oh my gosh, I'm too straight for dis shet." Haebin batted with an accent. "Gugues, Mommy Haebin is out, peace!"

"See ya, mom." Nayoung waved.

"Bye, mommy." Sejeong waved too.

"Goodbye, Mommy Haebin..." Hana waved then she looked at me, her fingers caressing my cheek, making me blush. "...and hello, my Baby Mimi."

Sejeong and Nayoung cooed like the crazy couple they were. I felt my heart coming out of my chest. Hana is just too irresistible. But then, she pinches my cheeks and kisses me, earning squeals of madness from the crazy duo.

Hana broke and she still continued to pinch my cheeks. 

"You're so cute, baby..." She said.

*RING*

Sejeong and Nayoung went ahead for their next class. Hana pouted as she gripped onto me. I had classes like them too and I'm never a person who skips classes.

"I'll see you at lunch, okay?" I said.

"Okay." Hana nodded. "I love you."

I smiled and kissed her forehead before going to my next class. "I love you too. Bye."

•••••

I was excitedly looking for a table and I already had my tray of food at hand. I was peering the sea of people as I saw someone with two other girls. I grinned as I sat next to her, all while greeting the two girls who ate with her.

"Hey, Hana." Soyee greeted back.

"Ni hao." Sally greeted.

"Baby~" I pecked Mimi's cheek and Mimi greeted me back with a peck on the forehead. "Have you finished eating yet?"

"We just started, Hana." Soyee said.

We said our thanks for our meals and ate. As my pure display of affection for today, I had tons of food in my plate and I would feed Mimi. Mimi would reciprocate and Sally and Soyee would coo at us. Mimi stopped the gesture and I whined.

"Baby~ feed me spaghetti." I demanded with my aegyo.

"This is embarrassing, babe." Mimi mumbled but she fed me anyways.

"You guys are so sweet." Sally cheered then poked Soyee. "Why won't you do that to me?"

Soyee had a priceless look and instantly fed Sally. I could chuckle and continued to feed Mimi. 

"Babe, that's enough..." Mimi said. "I'm already full."

"Eat some more~" I whined. "You're too skinny."

"I'm full, I swear." Mimi said again.

I was still stubborn and shoved the spaghetti in . Sally and Soyee laughed as Mimi chewed and swallowed. I saw Mimi getting all bloaty that I hug her and pat her back, making her burp.

"T-Thanks, babe." Mimi spoke.

"Mimi, can we talk for a moment?" Soyee asked.

I gripped onto Mimi. Mimi sighed and decided to talk. She pats my back as she and Soyee went somewhere.

"What would they be talking about?" I asked Sally.

Sally shrugged and continued to eat. I was still wondering waht would Soyee talk to my baby Mimi but I just shrugged it off and ate again.

•••••

Hana would always wonder of my whereabouts and little situations. In this case, Soyee asking me for a little talk made my utter mind curious. But to be completely honest, I could thank her for that because I could almost blow a fuse of Hana's actions. And I never thought I'd blow up just now.

Soyee and I got to a vending machine, buying some drinks as we talked.

"Looks like someone's about to blow a fuse." Soyee said. 

"Oh, you saw?" I asked. "Well, technically, yes."

"Five years was like a long rollercoaster ride for you. I thought you wouldn't be able to bear her for so long." Soyee added.

"But that's Hana, Soyee. Even though I find it a bit annoying, she means well. She's just crazy and childish, that's all."

"I hate to be the wrecker of all works here, but..." Soyee said again.

"What is it?" I asked.

"People are looking at you two and cocky looks are going on. Us, your friends, we respect that phase of relationship but the people around you? They cringe when they see you two. And it has to do with Hana's immaturity sometimes." Soyee finished.

"Hana's not immature. That's just how she is." I defended.

"Don't be too naïve, Mimi. I know you're having enough of such madness." Soyee batted.

"I know, Soyee." I said. "But it's not stopping me from loving Hana."

"Okay. I get you." Soyee said. "Say...the rest of the girls and I are having an Alpha night-out. You should join us, to lossen yourself from Hana for a while."

I thought about that. Hana and I may love each other but as the relationship passed by, I has no time for friends or for myself. It's like a day never passes without me and Hana together. Maybe I should change that now.

"Okay. Sounds great!" I said.

•••••

"No." I shook my head.

"Come on, Hana. It's just for one night." Soyee pleaded. "I promise you that Mimi and us will be good Alphas for this night."

"Still no." I batted. "It's up north. Syndicates are on the loose. I don't want to risk your safety, let alone my baby's." I hugged Mimi close.

"Jeez, it's fine, Hana. The Alphas are decent women. They'll just have the night to themselves." Haebin said. "Besides, I reserved them the place at the resort."

"What about us?" Sejeong asked. "Don't we get a night-out for Omegas?"

"Of course. Mommy Haebin is always prepared." Haebin said. "I got you guys at another resort."

"What?!" I reacted. "Can we all just book ourselves in one resort and have time with our babies? I want to be with my baby~" I whined.

"Sorry. Reservations have been done. Sejeong will lead the way for you Omegas and Mimi for the manly women."

"We're not manly!" Nayoung batted.

"You're the manly one, ." Sejeong spat and they laughed.

"What about you?" I asked Haebin.

"I'll have quality time with our babies, Mina and Hyeyeon." She answered.

"Okay! Let's go~!" Nayoung and Sejeong cheered.

"Baby~" I whined while hugging Mimi again. "I'm not going! And don't go too!"

Sejeong and Nayoung whined lightly but Haebin shushes them. 

"We'll catch up." Mimi spoke and I was shocked. "We just need to talk for a bit."

They nodded and gave us some privacy. Mimi looks at me and I held her shoulders, doing my aegyo so that she won't go and just spend time with me.

"Don't give me that look, Hana." Mimi sighed. "Come on. It's just one night."

"But I don't wanna~" I whined. "I want to be with you always."

Mimi sighed, looking away. I sense a bit of annoyance in her gesture. I had to ask. "Baby, are you annoyed at me?"

Her look had gone soft. I admit that I can get into her nerves sometimes but I couldn't help myself. It's just how I love Mimi.

"A little." She spoke and it almost broke my heart. "I need to be honest, okay? Your actions get in my nerves sometimes. And people are mocking us."

"Why would you say that?" I asked, hiding my tears. "Is it why you're so eager to go with your friends and not stay here with me?"

"Ugh, Hana...it's just one night. Can we just go?" Mimi asked.

"Ugh, fine!" I huffed and packed my stuff.

I was mad with Mimi's confession. I got my bag, hearing her words of apology but I didn't heed them and went with Sejeong and Sally. 

"Yah, Shin Bora, I'm sorry-"

"It's for both of your sakes, okay?" Sejeong said to Mimi. "We'll take care of her."

I gasped but Sally and Sejeong were pulling me inside Sally's car. I huffed as I got in. 

"Yah! Why did you do that?" I asked them.

"It was Haebin's idea." Sally said. "And we had to agree. It's for you and Mimi, especially to Mimi."

"Come on, Hana. You and Mimi are always together. Let her let loose and have fun with the Alphas." Sejeong said.

I whined beyond by breath but I can't spoil their fun because of me. I nodded and just went with the flow.

I could use some fun. And maybe my baby deserves it too...

•••••

I was having the best night of my life. It has been a while since I had manly fun with my manly friends. Haebin had everything reserved for us so we had fun all night, from playing arcade games to swimming in the pool and splashing ourselves like little rascals.

Now, we were at the room, downing a couple of drinks and having our talks about life, especially our girlfriends.

Which reminds me, how's Hana doing with Sejeong and Sally? I sighed and decided to send my 20th message to her.

"Xiening just texted." Soyee said. "Hana's fine, Mimi."

"Sejeong even had to send a video of Hana partying." Nayoung showed a video on Messenger.

I gasped as Hana sang at the top of her lungs. Her cheeks were flushed like Sejeong's and Sally's. 

"She better not let Hana drink anymore!" I reacted.

"Say no more." Soyee grinned. "My Xieningsus has it under control." Soyee sighed and drank again. "Xiening is just a blessing from China. It has only two years since we became a thing but yeah, I love her so much."

"Three years with Sejeong was also nice, especially when we got in each other's pants." Nayoung cackled and I hit her with a cheese ball but she caught it with .

"Nice stories." I said, drinking another bottle.

"But I bet yours is the best story, Mimi. Come on, five years?" Soyee spoke and Nayoung nodded. "Tell us the bits."

"Well..." I began. "...we met in a spring day in the café. We got into a mutual understanding until we confessed and became a thing." I burped through my beer. "During the first years, it was fine...but when the third year came, she became overrated and was all over me 24/7."

"Is it why you don't hang out with us anymore?" Nayoung asked. "Especially during our prom?"

"Yeah. I missed that because Hana and I ed on that day. Also, she didn't want to go and she didn't want me to go too. And being the decent girlfriend, I had to agree."

"Damn." Soyee chuckled. "No wonder Hana goes all childish when you are against anything she does."

"Yes. Not only that, she bugs me all the time. She wakes me up, hugs me all of a sudden, even pinches my cheeks and kisses me out of nowhere, even in a serious situation." I confessed.

"All of that in five years? Wow, Mimi. I give you the award of martyrdom." Nayoung throws me a chip and caught it with my mouth.

"Yeah..." I nodded. "even if she's like that...I still love her."

"Amen to that." Nayoung said and we clunk our bottles. "Let that be an inspiration to all of us as we continue to love our girlfriends."

"Up." Soyee grinned.

"Right." I said back and we drunk again.

•••••

"Aren't you replying to Mimi's texts?" Sejeong asked.

"No." I huffed. "She can't deal with a nuisance again."

"You're not a nuisance to Mimi, Hana." Sally said. "She could be worried sick if you don't reply."

"But she told me that I sometimes get into her nerves. Maybe it's better if I don't bother her for now." I sighed. 

"Aigoo...old love..." Sejeong sighed back. "Mimi might get annoyed sometimes but at the end of the rainbow, she will always love you."

"What are you saying, Sejeong? Mimi always loves me..." I said. "She always has..."

"So if you did love her too, why won't you let her hang out with friends and always steal her attention?" Sally asked.

"Am I really doing that?" I asked them.

"Real talk." Sejeong said.

"You sure do." Sally said. "People are not only mocking behind your backs, they take pity on Mimi. They misinterpret your relationship as something pitiful in Mimi's case."

"But I'm only doing that because I love her." I reacted. "Mimi means a lot to me and I'd do everything to always have her attention." I huffed. "Don't you do that to your girlfriends?"

"Listen, Hana..." Sejeong began. "...I know you do that because you love Mimi but take into consideration that Mimi also has more things she likes to do aside from being wtih you." She chuckled. "I was almost like that with Nayoung. I even fear she'd flirt with other girls but I had my assurance because Nayoung is responsible."

"Same with Sojin. I even fear that she'd cause havoc if provoked." Sally added. "I was surveilling her but she got annoyed. So, I tend to let go bit by bit, trust her, and by the looks of it, she became my good statue."

"I know that...but then..." I tear up. "...I just love Mimi so much. I want to show her everyday and I also want people to know that I do all those crazy and childish thinga for love."

"Okay, Hana. We understand." Sally nodded.

"We always do, Hana. But if you can, at least let Mimi loose once in a while." Sejeong suggested. "Do it for her."

"Enough with the talk. We should go to sleep." Sally said, tucking onto her bed.

Sejeong and I got to our own beds. Sejeong and Sally were already asleep. I got to check my phone, seeing 20 messages from Mimi. I read them all, even if it was just the same question of how I was doing here.

I got to look at my wallpaper, a picture of Mimi when she was still a baby. I smiled and a thought csme to me.

Maybe I should adjust more for Mimi. I replied to her text and slept as I await of another day that I get to see my baby again.

•••••

Nayoung, Soyee, and I got back to the university, inside our dorm. Nayoung and Soyee got to their room as I got into mine, seeing Haebin still asleep. I got my stuff unpacked and arranged as I got a text from Nayoung to meet up with our girlfriends by the lobby.

I got ready and went out quietly. I met with Nayoung and Soyee and we went to the lobby, seeing our girlfriends indulging on ice cream.

Sejeong and Sally saw us and they went to hug their girlfriends. I wonder of mine as I saw her eating ice cream sadly. I went closer, greeting with a peck on the cheek when she turned away. I felt guilty for what I said to her before but I was here to make amends.

"Hana?"

"Yoi didn't reply to my text." She pouted.

"Sorry about that. My phone's dead." I reasoned.

"Why didn't you ask Nayoung and Soyee to text me?" Hana asked.

"Their phones are dead too. I'm really sorry." I said again.

"You're not sorry. You can't even reply to one text." Hana sniffled. "You don't love me anymore."

"No, no...oh, Hana, no!" I comfort her. "Don't you ever say that."

"You said so before..." She cried. "I get into your nerves..."

"Sometimes, Hana..." I said, wiping her tears. "...but that won't stop me from loving my number one."

Hana faced me with that pitiful face. I sighed and wiped her tears off. "Look, you may be crazy and childish at some points of our relationship..." I began as I cup her cheeks. "...but I always love you, no matter what..."

Hana gave me that assuring smile that I kissed her and hugged her. I felt her arms around me so tight as I heard her cry. I comfort her and I heard the rest coo at us adoringly.

"What did I miss?" Haebin came in and the moment died.

"What the , Haebin! You ruined Mimi and Hana's moment." Nayoung batted.

"Whoops." Haebin made a peace sign.

She joined in with the rwst in cooing as I got to get a look on my number one. I wipe her tears and she smiled at me again.

"I love you." She said.

"I love you too." I replied. "I always have and always will."

I was true to that. I might face another dose of Hana but then, she will always be the immaturely caring love of my life.

===

That's the story, everyone. Stay tuned for more and keep them requests coming.