Greed (Nayoung • Hana)

The Multiplication Table for Readers

Title: Greed

Characters: Kim Nayoung, Shin Bora

Requested by: lmw217

===

It was supposed to be an apology. It was supposed to be week of dating and of reconciliation. But seeing a precious leader sitting next to me and holding my hand underneath the table, I realized that this has gone far enough.

I wasn’t the only one aware as the members exchanged looks between their food and us. One particular member was usually the happy one but she had gone cold and cynical. The ambiance was getting too uncomfortable that I couldn’t concentrate eating.

“If you cannot empty your plate, I’ll do it for you. Free of charge.” Mina grinned.

“HAHAHAHA…no.” I spoke as I ate my meat. “Besides, you’re getting fat again.”

“What?!” Mina checked her waist like a deranged woman.

“Nayoungie~ don’t say that. Mina’s looks just fine.”

If it isn’t the sweet, sweet voice of Leadernim?

Leadernim. Shin ing Bora. y Hana. The calls didn’t matter. She was a woman I adored and I loved, to whom her feelings returned to me and here we are, lovebirds.

Actually, we were a trio. And the said third member was sulking as she munched the side dishes. Haebin and Mimi-unnie were freaking out as she emptied all side dishes.

“Sejeong, what the ?! My pickled radish!!” Even Soyee joined with their madness.

“Yah, Shin Bora.” Mimi-unnie addressed. “Isn’t the week over? Sejeong here is looking like a piece of because of your punishment.”

“Hey!” Sejeong reacted.

“That’s because you two had the birds and bees without me!” Leadernim batted.

I was flustered. There were children in this table and here she was, talking about it. But luckily, Haebin covered Hyeyeon’s ears.

“What about her?” I pointed at Mina.

“She can learn this. She recently turned eighteen, Nayoung.” Mimi cackled.

“Anyways…” Leadernim talked again. “…you and Nayoungie went to Bali last time and had like what the ing ?!!”

“Leadernim, I was the dominant. I should have greater punishment so why punish Sejeong?” I huffed.

“She’s threatening.” Leadernim spoke.

“ you.” Sejeong hissed as she downed her meal. “Come on, Leadernim. I miss Naong. Not even a hug or a hold of her hand?”

“No.” Leadernim batted.

“Ah, seriously…” Sejeong whined as she finished her meal and went off.

The members looked at Sejeong running off. Soyee and Mimi-unnie laughed and continued to eat.

“She’s gone loco.” Soyee said.

“Baby, that’s not nice.” Sally pouted.

“I meant a good kind of loco, babe.” Soyee assured her.

“Ew. Get a room.” Haebin spoke as she ate again.

“Let’s go?” Mimi-unnie asked like a kid at heart.

Haebin shuts Mimi-unnie up as she shoved a spoon of soup in . The kids resumed eating and so did Leadernim, her hand still holding mine.

“Nayoungie, have some more.” She got a spoon of meat and rice and aimed it at my mouth.

I let myself be fed and ate again. In my head, I hope the three off us reconcile soon.

•••••

It was evening and I crept myself towards a certain room, knocking on the door gently. I waited for a particular person to open it up for me. It started to open and I was excited. But then, it faded.

“You should look at yourself, Leadernim.” Haebin chuckled.

“Aish, where’s Nayoungie?” I asked.

Haebin pointed towards a sleeping body and I got excited. Haebin had the smug look as I sighed. “Only you and Nayoungie share the room right?”

“And you want me to sleep with Mimi-unnie tonight, hm?” Haebin asked and I nodded. “Okay.”

“Yosh. Thanks.” I grinned.

“Just don’t make any noises nor stain my bed or else I’ll make you wash the sheets.” Haebin added I nodded diligently.

Haebin and I decided to get some personal stuff first before settling onto our agreed beds. I put my stuff on Haebin’s table and laid on her bed. But eventually, I got up directly and went closer to Nayoungie…

…MY Nayoungie…

“Nayoungie~” I nudged her lightly. “Wake up~”

She was a deep sleeper but she could never resist me. I nudge her again and my attempt of waking her up went successful.

But I wasn’t here just to wake her up.

“Mmm…huh? Leadernim?” Nayoungie rubbed her eyes. “What are you doing here?”

“I asked Haebin if we could exchange for tonight.” I smiled.

“I see…” Nayoungie nodded as she went back to sleep.

I stopped her with a hand and got on top. She was still sleepy and got a little feisty but she froze as I cupped and caressed her cheek. Her eyes dilated when I pinned her to bed. One hand caressed from her face down to her body and she gulped.

“Can we do something else, Nayoungie?” I pouted.

She was dumbfounded. I giggled on how cute she looked, all dazed and idiotic. But with all that had happened before, I wanted to get into her senses that I have my desire for her. I kissed her lips, humming of the sensation. I held her closer, all while I continued my assault. Nayoungie somehow got her energy back as she kissed and held me back. At the back of my mind, this was going to be another wonderful night.

+++

“Best……yet…” I huffed.

“Really?” I heard Nayoungie asked.

I regained my composure as I scooted to look at her. I saw her body heave with every breath as she chuckled and face-palmed herself. “Sedong will kill us again…”

“Pft. I’m the leader, silly.” I chuckled and hugged her. “As long as I’m here, we won’t get screwed by that Ahjusshi.”

“Leadernim, the week has passed already. Shouldn’t we include her again?” Nayoungie asked as she hugged me.

I pouted at Nayoungie but she would refute with a sigh, a sigh that I didn’t like to see because it looked like she was crossed with me.

“Remember our deal?” Nayoungie asked. “Only for a week. We had our fun. Let Sejeong in now.”

I did remember. It was one the best deal that gave me the best days I ever had with Nayoungie.

“That’s for having with Sejeong!” I hissed.

“Bless me Leadernim for I have sinned…” Nayoungie knelt and begged.

“HAHAHAHA…you got served, Nayoung.” Mimi reacted.

“Oh my…” Sally and Soyee arrived from Guam and China. “…what happened here?”

“I’m punishing my Nayoungie for having with Sejeong in Bali.” I batted.

“Naong was the dominant.” Sejeong pointed.

“Wow.” Soyee reacted. “So much for our vacation.”

“Thank goodness the babies left for their vacation at Australia with Sohye and Siyeon.” I batted again. “Now I can punish both of you properly.”

“Yah! Just have Naong the whole week.” Sejeong batted. “We’re still sticking to the deal.”

“Good.” I said. “But no skinship for the two of you until then.”

I grabbed Nayoungie and went. I could hear Sejeong whine of the punishment but she deserved it anyways.

Why did she have to let Nayoungie come with her? I’m the leader and the eldest of the trio. I should have Nayoungie first.

“Leadernim…” Nayoungie stopped me.

“Nayoungie.” I said sternly. “We’ll be together until then, okay? No skinship from and towards Sejeong until I say so.”

“But-“

“You promised.” I pouted at Nayoungie.

I kept pouting until Nayoungie got soft and nodded. “Okay, okay…”

I smiled and hugged her tight, snuggling as the clingy lover I was. Feeling Nayoungie hug me back, I was excited for our dates.

“Can I have one more day?” I asked. “Please~?”

“Yah, Leadernim. You got another week and you get another day.” Nayoungie did the math.

But I kept begging. Nayoungie huffed and nodded as I kissed her lips again, making sweet, sweet love to her.

•••••

I was waking up early, happily making breakfast for everyone. Usually, Haebin would cook but I wanted to do the errand, all because today was a very special day.

“Yah, Haebin! Why are you up?”

“I can’t help it, Nayoung.” She spoke as she yawned. “Let’s just get the breakfast over with.”

I nodded and the two of us decides to cook. I made a list of foods that I wanted to make for this breakfast: bacon, eggs, pancakes, kimchi fried rice, and Spam. Hot choco, coffee, and orange juice would be the choice of drinks. For the celebrant, I got her bacon, eggs, a cup of coffee, and a special short stack, just like a birthday cake.

“Make sure you don’t spill.” Haebin said as she poured the syrup on top of the pancakes.

“Yep.” I nodded and got the candle and put it on top of the stack.

Haebin went back to finish the rest as I finished the special meal. With a light of the candles, I carefully carried the tray of food towards a room. With careful steps and a slight creak from the door, I got inside. I gulped and cleared my throat a little as I sang.

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you~

I saw her groaning that I stopped and placed the tray and getting the stack with the candles on top.

Happy Birthday dear Leadernim, Happy Birthday to you~~

•••••

At my first blink for today, I was the happiest woman to wake up. Here was Nayoungie, singing the birthday song. And what surprised me was that she prepared breakfast for me.

She placed the stack by the side and helped me get up. She fixed a bit of my bed that I hugged her tight.

“I love you…” I mumbled, snuggling onto her chest.

“I love you too. Happy Birthday, Leadernim.” Nayoungie spoke.

I broke from the hug and got the chance to blow the candles. Nayoungie got the candles off and I got to enjoy my breakfast in bed.

Aigoo…just like on that day.

“Leadernim.”

I pretended to sleep. As much as it was a good morning, it wasn’t a good one for me.

“Leadernim, are you awake?”

I was still mad after the time I gave my punishment towards her and Sejeong. She did promise me but the jealousy continued to get on my nerves.

Nonetheless, I felt her next to me. I even smelt something delicious. I gave up and rolled to the side, seeing her.

“Good morning, Leadernim.” Nayoungie smiled. “I made you breakfast.”

With those words, my jealousy disappeared and I enjoyed the sentimental moment.

And just on this special day, I couldn’t be any happier. And with the others coming inside to greet me, I was ecstatic.

“Happy Birthday, Leadernim~” Sejeong came in and brought a cake. “Make a wish.”

I could see Mimi and Soyee sharing smirks. I got the gist. After all I did to prevent Sejeong from ever touching or having one moment away from Nayoungie, her giving me a cake was unusual.

Nonetheless, I made my wish and blew the cake. All of us cheered. Nayoungie got the cake when…

“You clumsy piece of .” Soyee spat.

“Not in front of the celebrant and everyone, Sojin-ah.” Sally pouted.

I saw Nayoungie gasp and I felt sticky. I even felt the first layer of the cake drop onto my hand. And then, Nayoungie started to flip out.

“OPS.” I stopped her. “Nayoungie, it’s okay.”

“Stop Sejeong.” I heard Mimi mumble.

Sejeong wanted to stop Nayoungie but the others have restrained her. Sejeong acted like a rampaging bull. She was strong after all.

“NAONG, DON’T YOU ING DARE!!” She yelled while crying.

The others went out and I was one confused celebrant. But then, seeing Nayoungie gawk at me, I finally realized what they meant.

OH YES!!! COME TO ME, NAYOUNGIE!!!

I blushed hard when she kissed me. She added tongue and I moaned, kissing her back as my conscience took over.

•••••

One of the moments I had with Leadernim was that on the dates, we find some time to make out. From simple to , we did almost all of it. It was one of the things we did to cope up with our dates.

And just like what happened after I accidentally dropped the cake on Leadernim, seeing her like that made me hungry with desire. And here we are at the bathroom, my mouth busy that I might also consider this as a bonus of Leadernim’s gift for her birthday.

Leadernim held me tenderly, wanting more yet never wanting to stop. My kisses were almost everywhere, the icing off of her porcelain body. She would squirm beneath me, to think she was the birthday celebrant.

•••••

“Mmm…N-Nayoungie…” I huffed as I felt her let go.

I was now clean from the icing and cake and I saw Nayoungie it all off. She stopped but I cupped her face and wrapped my legs around her hips to pin her. I inched closer and kissed her lips, adding caresses onto her cheeks.

“Nayoungie, don’t stop…” I whispered as I her ear. “…I want you…”

Our kisses and touches continued. However, Sejeong was missing all the action. Nonetheless, I had to make this moment count.

Happy Birthday to this little leader…

===

This has been the update. I had to publish it in time for our Leadernim's birthday.

#HappyHanaDay