Rendezvous (Hana • Nayoung • Sally • Soyee)

The Multiplication Table for Readers

Title: Rendezvous

Characters: Shin Bora, Kim Nayoung, Liu Xiening, Jang Sojin

Requested by: disgayeu

===

It would've been a wonderful day. I would've expected a day with my Nayoungie and with Xiening babbling Chinese to Sojin. But seeing Nayoung gathering around with some friends, I prayed to Jesus that He changes her mind of spending our date with friends.

But I was so ing wrong. Scratch that. It was just .

"Am I invited?" Mina raised a hand.

"What about me, baby?" Mimi raised a hand.

"You better include us." Nayoung batted.

"What the , you dork?!" I batted as I clench her collar. "We're supposed to have a date!"

"Don't worry, guys. Chill. You're all invited!" Haebin spoke.

We all cheered. I would've flipped out but meh, it wasn't that bad. Nayoung is invited too so it's cool.

"NONE OF YOU ARE INVITED!" Hyeyeon batted.

"Please, Hyeyeon. You're just having menopause because you're jealous of Mina and Sohye." Sojin batted and she and Nayoung reacted.

"What the , Sojin?!" Xiening hissed as she cusses in Chinese.

"Aish, I'm younger than you! How could I have a menopause, sheesh..." Hyeyeon sighed. "Anyways, my party is for young adults, not old babies!" 

"Hyeyeon, Hyeyeon, Hyeyeon." Haebin spoke. "What would Bora here react because her favorite dongsaeng didn't invite her favorite unnie?"

"Mhmm... Hyeyeon, Hyeyeon, Hyeyeon." All of them reacted except me.

"Oh, come on. Don't blame the sheep in this squad." I spoke. "Besides, Nayoung and I were supposed to date today so we won't be joining the party."

"But Hana baby-"

"No buts!" I hissed at her. "Well, that's final for us."

"And us." Xiening added as she pulled Sojin.

"But Xieningsus-"

"No buts!" Xiening said.

"Hmm..." Hyeyeon thought. "...okay, you're all invited. But you need to bring..." She grinned. "...a DATE!"

•••••

Hyeyeon just literally said that in order to go to her party, we need to have a date. I was damned of Bora. We can just waltz ourselves in. 

Most of them were running and screaming as the bell rung, leaving Eunwoo to ask what a date was. For Bora and I, we followed them, even Xiening and Sojin followed us. We got to our usual seats, eating good sandwiches, dinsum, and animal-shaped cookies. 

"Okay, guys." Bora spoke. "We should think about our double date later."

"Hmm..." I spoke. "...how about we go to Hyeyeon's party?"

"Great idea!" Sojin spoke. "We really suit the qualifications."

We dabbed but I got stopped by a hit on the head. Sojin got stopped by a pull from her ears by Xiening. 

"As much as we like to go there too, this day was supposed to be special." Bora pouted at me. "This was supposed to be a double date."

I felt guilty. But then, attending a party could be the best date. Second thing is that Hyeyeon, her favorite dongsaeng, invited her. And most importantly, it would disrupt my plans with Sojin for Bora and Xiening.

"Come on, baby. Please?" Sojin pleaded to Xiening.

"Okay. Here's the deal." I said as I wrapped an arm around Bora. "We'll go there but Sojin and I promised that the four of us will spend the night together. Will that be okay?"

"Yes. Nayoung will mostly be with Bora and I'll mostly be with you. Is that okay, my Xieningsus?" Sojin pouted at her.

I did my pout towards Bora, adding pleas. Bora sighed as much as Xiening did. "Okay, you tall dork. But you better not run off with Sojin for some mischief."

"Yes. Because if you guys did, we'll be killing you tonight." Xiening added. "You won't be laid tonight."

Sojin and I nodded as Eunwoo came towards us and asked the same question. I was about to speak when Xiening joined in and told Eunwoo herself.

•••••

"Date. D-A-T-E. It's a social activity within two people to assess their qualifications of suitability for a relationship." I began. "It is also a fruit that makes you poop and an important tool used for measuring time."

"Heol...lucky you, Sojin." Bora giggled. "You got yourself a walking dictionary."

"Thanks." Eunwoo cheered and left the table.

"Wow..." Sojin reacted. "T-That's pretty neat, baby."

"Is it why your eyes are forming hearts towards Xiening?" Nayoung chuckled.

"It's allergies..." Sojin reacted as she looked at me so cutely. "...because Xiening gave me a reaction in my chest."

"Lame." Nayoung spat when Bora and I glared at her. "Joke. That was neat, Sojin."

I giggled of Sojin's line that I ended up kissing her lips. "You owe me ramen and go later."

"Yaaasss!!!" Sojin cheered and I ended up hugging her tight.

"Why can't you give me ramen and go?" Nayoung pouted at Bora.

Seeing Bora and Nayoung reminded me of Sojin and I, almost a dorky couple. I looked at Sojin as she ate some cookies. She ended up feeding me some as I looked at her notes.

"What is that, my Soyee?" I asked.

"Hmmm...possible lists of ships coming to Hyeyeon's party." Sojin said.

"That's cute. Let me join you." I added as Sojin and I wrote names down while looking at our friends eating lunch.

•••••

I could smile at my Xieningsus as she joins me within my antics. I ended up writing as Xiening pointed out some classmates. Within our large circle of friends, we were almost sixty in total, including me, Xiening, Bora, and Nayoung. And there were many ships Xiening and I could think of.

"Chaeyeon and Heehyun are one ship. Although I had dibs that Somi and Chaeyeon would go but I think Somi will be with Dani." Xiening commented.

"Mhmm...Mina and Sohye are another ship. Such cute shikshins. We'll put them in the possible list." I added.

"Stone Nayoung and Jieqiong. Tragic yet suitable. I'll put them on the possible list again." Xiening said.

"Sojung and Seola?" I asked Xiening.

"Maybe. Mark them as neutral." Xiening spoke.

We giggled and planned to kiss each other again when a paper plane landed on our table. Xiening got it open and I got a peek.

"What does it mean, baby?" I asked Xiening since it was in Chinese.

"Will you be the meat filling to my steamed bun?" Xiening translated.

"Okay, who sent this?!" I yelled, showing the paper.

I glared at Jieqiong, Chengxiao, Xuanyi, and Meiqi. Jieqiong raised her hand lightly and Stone Nayoung was as damned as I was.

"Nice prank, Pinky." I spoke as I tore the paper. "But no."

"It was a test of your love for Xiening." Jieqiong pouted.

Everyone reacted, Nayoung and Bora formed a heart and Xiening blushed looking cutely at me. It made my heart grow wings.

"More like a test of your stupidity." Somi mumbled.

The manly gals reacted, even Nayoung and I dabbed again. Jieqiong huffed and pouted at Stone Nayoung who was being her usual Stone Buddha self.

The bell rang again and we all got to our classes. Before Xiening and I got in, I stopped her and said something. "Say Xiening...after the party later, how about a date tomorrow, just the two of us?"

Xiening nodded and kissed my cheek. I grinned and asked her again. "So I'll see you at the Chinese restaurant tomorrow?"

"Looks like it, baby." Xiening winked.

I grinned and got inside the classroom with her.

•••••

I was having my time with Nayoung at the library, teaching Hyeyeon some lessons on bovines. During the course of our lesson, Hyeyeon asked us about how to get a date for her party.

"Heol...you conducted a party yet you don't have a date?" Nayoung started.

Hyeyeon whined and I slapped Nayoung's shoulder lightly. "Aish, your not helping."

"Sorry. But let me give you some tips, Hyeyeon." Nayoung said as she munched a lot of chips.

Nayoung spoke with a stuffed mouth. Hyeyeon was listening and I sighed of the retard by my side as a girlfriend. I was damned. Could Hyeyeon even understand her? 

"And a few months later..." She spoke and wrapped an arm around me. "...we're still in a relationship."

"You make it sound so easy, unnie." Hyeyeon sighed.

"Are you sure you asked everyone in our circle of friends?" I asked.

"Hmm..." Hyeyeon began. "First was Mina yet she asked Sohye out already. Second was Siyeon but Eunwoo might ask her out. And there's Rina but maybe she and Lucy will end up together for the party."

"Hmmm..." I thought. "Actually, Siyeon isn't that sure, Hyeyeon. Eunwoo actually asked Yeseul or Kyla out. Why don't you try and ask her out?"

Hyeyeon was eager as she went out to look for her. Nayoung chuckled just watching her. "She's grown up."

"You sound like an old woman, Nayoungie." I chuckled and hugged her tight. "Anyways, let's have dinner at the Chinese restaurant Xiening talked about."

Nayoung nodded and the both of us returned our books and went out.

•••••

Bora and I decided to walk towards the restaurant and ordered some dinsum. Realizing that we'll be attending Hyeyeon's party later, we ordered light foods. I was excited but Bora wasn't much.

"Baby, is there something wrong?" I asked her as she looked down.

"We had to go a party where we can just date here." Bora pouted.

"Hana..." I held her hand. "It'll be quick. We'll have drinks and dance together. I won't be spending kuch with friends. We'll spend the night together, okay?" 

"You better stick to your word, you tall dork." Bora whined and she still pouted.

"I will." I assured her.

Our food finally came and we indulged ourselves. We had our usual date and when I was done paying the bill, we got a taxi towards Hyeyeon's place. During the trip, Hana was still utterly bemused.

I sighed. I didn't like Hana to feel so sad. I remember that Sojin and I planned something and we were sticking to our plan.

I wonder. How are Sojin and Xiening doing?

•••••

I was bored as Sojin rode us towards Hyeyeon's place. I sighed of the fact that I tried to disrupt Sojin's thinking of this party. I mean, we were a couple and we're supposed to have time for each other. But she insisted and remembered the party throughout the day.

"Xieningsus, are you alright?" Sojin asked as she drove. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." I mumbled.

I didn't want to argue with this tall statue because my intention is just too irrational. I thought that Sojin deserved to have time with friends because we always had our dates. But then, as her girlfriend, I wanted to be part of her gimmicks.

Nonetheless, we arrived at Hyeyeon's place. Sojin got the car parked and we got out. Nayoung and Bora also came and we stopped by to greet each other. Like Sojin, Nayoung was excited with the party. For Bora, we had the same reactions.

"Hmm...didn't realize you'd come, Bora." I said.

"Same with you." Bora said. 

"Uhh...I feel awkward." Sojin spoke.

"Me too." Nayoung added.

"Us three." We saw Hyeyeon and Siyeon. "Come in, guys."

We got in and boy, did I gasp.

•••••

"This...is the party?" Bora gasped with my Xieningsus.

"I know." Nayoung added. "This is lit!"

Nayoung and I dabbed and hi-fived and escorted our girlfriends inside. The place had become neat and it extended by Hyeyeon's backyard.

We saw Sojung and Seola dancing along with Dayoung and Yeoreum. Jieqiong was having Chinese tea with Stone Nayoung, Chengxiao, Eunseo, Xuanyi and Meiqi. Kyungwon, Somi, Yoojung, Dani, Yewon, and Doyeon were playing volleyball. Nayoung cheered as Mimi and Haebin played cards that she pulled Bora to join them. For Mina and Sohye, well...they had the food to themselves.

"So...wanna join them, baby?" I asked Xiening.

"Hmmmm...why don't you join me for some tea with Jieqiong over there?" Xiening asked.

I hated tea but seeing Xiening so down during the ride made me say yes. I joined her with Stone Nayoung and the rest of the Chinese girls and enjoyed my time with friends and Xiening.

•••••

I was having a great time with playing cards with Mimi and Haebin. For my Nayoungie, she had gone mad for losing all the time. Looking around, I realized that all of us were having oir own works. For Hyeyeon and Siyeon, they were just eating with Mina and Sohye.

"Hmmm...this is boring already." Nayoung huffed. "I need to go for some fresh air."

Nayoung went off and Mimi raised an eyebrow at me. "Aren't you going to go after her?"

"We're supposed to have our date but she insisted to come here. I thought it was fun but now, she's acting like the sourpuss now." I batted.

"Damn." Haebin hissed. "Go and ask Hyeyeon to kick the party a notch."

I nodded. I even called Stone Nayoung, Suyeon, Heehyun, and Sojung and told something of the party and they agreed. We asked Hyeyeon and lets us. We got to the pedestal and Heehyun got some tunes.

"This party's busted!" I yelled through the microphone. "Busting wild!"

"Busted!" The rest of the leader line chanted.

I tuned the music and everyone partied. This turned out to be nice but then, I was shocked.

Where's Nayoung?

•••••

I was at the front yard, chilling myself as I almost turned into a sourpuss just because I lost to a card game, all while I regretted of coming to this party.

The tables have turned. I was excited to come to this party at first while Hana just wanted a date, just the two of us. Now, with the music and Hana's loud chants, she was having fun while I got sour.

"Sour, huh?" I looked to see Sojin.

"Hm? What brings you here? Where's Xiening?" I asked.

"Having fun with the Chinese ladies. I had to relieve myself from all the tea." Sojin said. "You look down. What's wrong?"

"The tables of this party have turned for Bora and I." I said. "She's having fun while I turned sour."

"You know, we should've just stuck to the double date." Sojin said and I agreed. "But remember our surprise for them later."

A sudden epiphany hits me and I facepalmed myself. "You're goddamn right, you statue!"

"There's the Kim Nayoung I know. Come on. Let's go back. Our girlfriends are looking for us." Sojin said and we decided to go back inside.

•••••

The party was a blast and I was actually having fun with everyone, especially with my Soyee. Later, it ceased as a slow music was played.

Mina and Sohye filled their stomachs and they fell asleep, with Kang Yebin and Minkyung doodling their faces. Sojung, Heehyun, Stone Nayoung, and Suyeon fell asleep after playing and partying hard. Hyeyeon and Siyeon continued to eat. Sejeong and Chungha danced ily and grounded at each other's hips. The rest of the Chinese girls still drank tea and Eunseo went to the toilet to take a . For Sojin and I, we danced slowly, swaying at each other's arms. Nayoung and Bora also joined in.

"Did you have fun?" Sojin asked as we danced.

"I did." I said as I hugged Sojin. "Thank you for this night, Sojin-ah."

"You're welcome." Sojin said. "Xiening?"

"Yes?" I asked.

"I understand why you were so down. I'm really sorry for dragging you onto this party. I didn't mean to make you feel bad. I know you just wanted a date, just the two of us. "Sojin said. "But I didn't consider. I'm really sorry."

"That's over now because I had fun." I said as I hugged her closer. "I'm sorry for not being honest at first."

Sojin could only hug me tighter and we had a wonderful dance. I got glances at Bora and Nayoung and they also had the same predicament as ours.

"Sojin-ah..." I called her. "...are we going to our double date later?"

"Yes." Sojin answered.

I hugged Sojin tight and I thought that going to this party wasn't bad after all. I wonder if Bora felt the same towards Nayoung.

•••••

As the party ended, some of us stayed and helped Hyeyeon clean her place up. Hyeyeon thanked us and we also thanked her for the party. I was with Xiening, Nayoung, and Bora. Xiening and I couldn't help but adore Bora and Nayoung.

"Nayoung." I called. "We should go."

"Right." Nayoung nodded and faced Hana. "Surprise, baby."

I saw Xiening and Bora gasping at us that we pulled our girlfriends towards my car. Nayoung and Bora boarded at the back as Xiening and I got to our seats in front.

"What is this, Sojin? Nayoung?" Bora asked.

"We planned it out. You've been talking about going to the amusement park. And that's where we will have our double rendezvous."

Bora and Xiening cheered. Bora reached to kiss Nayoung and I chanted, honking the horn of the car. I froze when Xiening held me closer. I blushed because we were inches apart.

"How come you had to keep it as a surprise?" Xiening asked.

"Because I wanted a reward." I winked.

"You mean this?" She asked as she kissed me passionately.

It was like a kissing spree for Nayoung and I. Xiening and I broke and I smiled dorkily. "Yep. That was it."

"Anyways, how was the party for you guys?" I asked as I turned my car on.

"Well..." Bora inhaled.

She yoddled. Xiening joined in, leaving Nayoung and I to chuckle and join them as I drove us to the real double date.

===

This was the story, guys. Hope you have liked the lineup of stories for this year. Thank you all for reading and staying tune to this one-shot collection.