Jealousy (Sejeong • Hana)

The Multiplication Table for Readers

Title: Jealousy

Characters: Kim Sejeong, Shin Bora

Requested by: TheresaParado

===

Jealousy is an unhappy or angry feeling of wanting to have what someone else has. Jealousy is an unhappy or angry feeling caused by the belief that someone you love, such as your husband or wife, even the typical girlfriends, likes or is liked by someone else.

Jealousy is what I'm feeling right now. And I can't believe I'm dealing this madness with the ing God Kim Sejeong.

There she goes, doing such idiotic actions, flirting towards a fellow worker by the fax machine. Me? I could just storm there, flip some papers, and then answer a question, stating 'Are you going to photocopy some memos?' with 'Move, . You're talking to my woman!'

But I'm the angelic Shin Bora in charge of finance. Despite of that Ahjusshi's flirting, she never replaced me because I know the idiot loves me anyway.

"Hana-ssi, where will I put this?" The intern asked.

"Over there by the fax machine." I pointed.

"Okay, Hana-ssi." She bowed.

"Oh, and do me a favor and slap Kim Sejeong with your folder." I added.

"Am I allowed to do that, Hana-ssi?" She asked, scared.

"Of course." I nodded. "I'm the highest ranked worker here. I'm called 'Hana' for a reason, because I'm number one. Now go and do what I told you to do."

The intern nodded and went there. I got up to my seat and took a peek of the scene I plotted. I jusy hope that intern does well.

And she did. I resist my laugh. I saw Sejeong's frantic look as the intern came to my direction.

"Good work." I said. 

The intern bowed and went back to work. I went back to my cubicle to resume my work. 

I'm reminding myself to get that intern a raise and to kick Sejeong's once work is over.

•••••

The bell rings its way around our office and I could slump on my seat as I finally finished the report for the land reformation project, and the fact that today's shift is done. I slumped slowly, easing my back from the slap that intern gave me. I would've cussed at her but when she said it was from Hana, I kept my ing mouth shut and let it slip.

Why do I even love her that I let that sin slip?

*ehem*

I spun my chair slowly and there was Hana, my number one, my princess, my future wife, and the best of the best in bed *insert Ahjusshi mode hehehe*.

"Did you just imagine me in bed, your ert?!" She hissed.

And she's feisty, especially at work. It's the reasons why I love her so much.

"N-No, darling." I said.

"Come on. Let's go home." She said.

I got up slowly, easing myself from the slap as I held Hana's hand and went out. We decided to eat dinner by the restaurant at the next block before going back to our apartment.

We got to our seat, ordering some favorites then waiting for our orders to arrive. I look at Hana and she was a bit crossed. And it had to do with my Ahjusshi mode again, flirting with a fellow worker by the fax machine.

"Uh, darling?" I called. "Are you mad at me again?"

"Yes, I am. Everytime you go on Ahjusshi mode to other women, I get infuriated. I blow up my fuses thanks to you." Hana huffed. "Why flirt on other girls when you have me?"

I clapped my hands lightly like the ing Ahjusshi I am. I was this cheerful person but deep down, I could cringe, especially the fact that Hana looks at me like some worried mom. I could picture Hana just looking at me, asking the Lord God Jesus why did she have this imbecile for a girlfriend...

"Don't​ worry, baby..." I scoots myseld by her side, wrapping an arm around her. "Consider those flirting null and void..." I held her chin. "...because you're my one and only initializer: without you, my life would point to nothing."

"Aigoo...you and your IT pick-up lines..." Hana huffed. "But I forgive you...again..."

I cheered and kissed her cheek. I felt her hug me tight and I just let her be, wrapping my around her to hug her back.

"I love you." She said.

"I love you too." I replied.

The food came in and we had a wonderful meal.

Despite of my flirting, Hana will always be my number one.

•••••

Another day at work came and so did Sejeong's antics. I would've thought it was getting old. But it's not on flirting. It was just the phase of work. Thank God it's just that.

With what she did today, I could almost enumerate everything.

First, we were having our meeting with the advertising department about a refreshing CF for our endorsement on cosmetics. We were all required to act refreshing for the shoot but Sejeong decided to be the Ahjusshi a couple of times. But she had to do well and she did because I told her so.

Second, we had our break. I was wondering where Sejeong went as I got lunch for the both of us. I asked my favorite intern and she pointed by the fax machine again. And she had to flirt again with the same woman! What a motherer!

"Yah, Kim Sejeong!" I yelled for her to hear. "Get your in here! We're eating lunch together!"

She hastily went towards me and we got to the corporate's cafeteria to eat our lunch. Sejeong and I ate silently. I got a bit mad again.

"Yah." I get her attention. "You've gone on Ahjusshi mode on the wrong time again?"

"Uh, hehehe...it's not harming any crevices of our relationship, right?" Sejeong asked.

I smacked her lightly. "It will if you don't stop!"

"Sorry, honey, my love, so sweet~" Sejeong chanted. "Come on~ Come in~"

Sejeong may be a crazy Ahjusshi sometimes but that annoying character of hers is also my weakest point towards her. She looked cute when she does that, apologizing like a lost puppy. I sighed again and went to hug her, acting all cute and vulnerable through her hugs and kisses of forgiveness.

"Hey, I wanted to say this for a long time..." She began.

"What is it?" I asked.

"You remember the meeting we had with the land reformation project?" She began and I nodded. "I'm one of the ambassadors to conduct a lecture with some investors and sponsors so I'll be out tomorrow, for three days."

"And?" I asked, sensing that Sejeong wants to say more but she grew hesitant.

"Let's skip work and have some time together?" She asked.

I couldn't say no but this God. I nodded, asked permission from the second-in-charge, in which she approved, and we went home.

You see, Sejeong may be like that but she means well. She's caring...and I love that about her.

•••••

I was off to Hong Kong for that lecture and finished my part of the whole ordeal and now, I was resting in the hotel. I went to get my phone and decided to call Hana.

*Sejeong?*

"Hello, my pretty flower~" I began. "How's work?"

*The usual finances. How's Hong Kong?*

"Nice, nice. I'm done with today's lecture." I said. "Say...I heard from my intern that you went out to eat with your intern."

*And what? You're jealous? Well, learn to feel how I feel when you go and flirt with that from that fax machine.*

I gasped of this. Why I'm jealous as hell! Hana can only go out with me and not anyone else, not even her intern.

"Yah, that was different! You found out yourself! I had to find out through an employee!" I batted. "Listen! If you're going to dinner with her, cancel it and go home this instant!"

*Oh, don't use that tone on me, Ahjusshi! You such a motherer, flirting and all using your Ahjusshi gone like 'Ah~ pretty~'*

"For your information, I don't sound like that. And if you want to get some concrete in your head, let me put it into words you can understand." I huffed. "Why don't you know~ woo~ Shin Bora, I love you and only you~ woo~"

She hung up on me. Man. I can't believe this!

I make another call. "Sunbae! I'm done with my lecture, right?"

*Yes. But we have our vacation before we go back to the company. Why?*

"Can I go ahead back to Korea? My girlfriend's nagging."

*Hahaha, okay.*

I huffed, packed my stuff, and booked a flight back to Korea today. Once I was ready, I got my bag and went out.

•••••

I was in a meeting with the board of directors about the finances. It was boring and with my pissed mood, I couldn't listen much. But I could hear the typical questions they would ask about me since I'm in charge of it and I just answered.

"The worst depletion would only be losing some earnings and shares by 3%."

"It just hit around the average."

All of us looked at the door and there was Sejeong.

"Oh, Miss Kim. How's the lecture?" One of the board members asked.

"It's been fine, ma'am. And by the way, is your meeting over?" She asked then looking at me. "Because I need to talk to Miss Shin for a minute."

"Don't worry, Miss Kim. It'll be over for a few minutes."

Sejeong nodded. I gasped. I never thought Sejeong came in early. 

Nonetheless, the meeting was over. I went out and felt a pull by my arm. Sejeong pulled me to a private sector and we talked like we were about to rage at each other.

But this is a corporate. We need to keep it cool.

"Yah~ what was that about? Why did you hang up on me?" She asked, using the ing Ahjusshi tone.

"You had to make a joke on a serious matter by singing to me how much you love me. No , Kim Sejeong!" I yelled.

"It was true~" She batted. "Why would you go out with your intern when you have me? You could've waited and then we'd have breakfast, lunch, and dinner together, even have midnight snacks together."

"Talk to me seriously, Sejeong." I spoke and she froze. "You have no decency to say that to me. You even have the guts to flirt knowing you have a girlfriend. Where's the justice wherein I'm doing it to return at you for flirting."

I huffed and walked away, resisting my tears. I heard Sejeong catch up but I didn't care. I didn't hitch on her ride and grabbed a taxi back home.

Sejeong would follow anyways since we live in the same roof. But now, due to my anger, I don't​ want to talk to her.

•••••

I got to our home. I got to open the door and Hana was sulking in the couch. Being the one at fault, I had to admit and make amends.

"Hanaaa~" I whined, wrapping my arms around her. "I'm sorry."

"Stop that. It won't work." Hana huffed.

"I'll make you some salad, your favorite." I pouted.

"I don't want salad." Hana looked away.

"Please forgive meee~~" I sang.

"Yah!" She threatens me with a slap. "Stop playing with me!"

"I know how to cheer you up!!" I grinned and went to get something.

"Yah! Kim Sejeong!!" I heard her call but I continued to find something. "Don't even try it! Just stop, okay?!"

I got it and put it on. I faced Hana. I thought she would laugh. Instead, her face turned red.

"Yah! Stop the Larva impersonations!" She yelped.

I did some and Hana groaned. I didn't stop. I'm doing everything for Hana to be happy and just forgive me. Because I swore not to do it again.

Hana flipped out and I stopped. But then, she pouted and cried like a little kid. I took off the hat and went to comfort her. She hugged me so tight.

"I'm sorry." I said and patting her back. "I'm not going to flirt again."

She kept on crying. I was about to go and get some tissues when she clenched my collar and pushed me on the couch. I could die of a bleeding nose of my predicament.

The Shin Bora I used to know had gone ier. Wait, what the ?!!

"I forgive you. Now shut up and kiss me!"

I was still shocked and my face heated up. I nodded and pressed my lips on hers. I grew shocked on e again as Hana kissed back with passion that I patted the couch and I was wriggling out of this but Hana pinned me tight. As her hands got under my shirt, I got hornier.

What the actual , Ahjusshi mode!!! Staaaahp!!!

We broke from that steamy kiss and I felt a concussion and a bleeding nose coming ahead. I saw Hana and her look was in dire need of this. 

Oh my ing God!! YaSe is in it again.

"You'll forgive me if I do this?" I asked as I kissed her again.

She hummed and kissed me back. I continued to assault and get our satisfactions running.

I'm not making her jealous ever again...

===

That was the second. For the reader who requested, I hope you like it.

Coming up: Hana and Nayoung

Stay tuned!