Hero's Hero?

Where's Ma Girl?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPnULuqE5QU&feature=related 

>Hero’s Hero?<

Minah caught a cold, she was assigned to her bed for the time being so her mother didn’t let her visit with Byung Hun last long. He was still searching for Hero. He was walking around town when he spotted Kang Bin by the pet store.

“Are you sure you want to buy him?” The owner said a bit uneasy, she didn’t really like him.

“I already said yeah, you said he would grow bigger.”

“Alright sir…here’s the food you wanted.”

“Hey you!” Byung Hun shouted as he made his way over. Kang Bin instantly recognized him and ran off. “Wait up!” Byung Hun shouted as he ran after him as well.

*Stupid kid!* He thought as he avoided the crowds. *He’s the only one to actually chase after me for a dog.*

*I can’t lose him now. Minah is counting on me…I have to be strong.*

Kang Bin turned down a corner and tossed some trash bins on the ground. Byung Hun jumped over them and whipped out his phone. He dialed a number and a deep voice picked up. “Shouldn’t you be in school?”

“C.A.P hyung, I found the guy who has Minah’s dog. I’ll give you the area where in and see if you can cut him off.”

“I’ll be there as soon as I can.” C.A.P said without question, they were always there for each other.

><><><><><><><>< 

Minah sneezed as she squinted her eyes. “Pabo…why did you wait for Hero out in the rain without a jacket?” She scolded herself. “I can’t believe I told Byung Hun ah all of that…”

“Don’t say such words until I bring him back.”

She remembered his words from the night at the park. “I hope he doesn’t do anything dangerous. Hero is my best friend but I can’t take it if he’s missing AND Byung Hun gets hurt because of me.” *Minah…what are you gonna do?*

><><><><><><><

Byung Hun and Min Soo cornered Kang Bin in an alley. The two boys looked scary side by side with the sun light behind them. Both looked extremely pissed.

“So you’re the guys who’s been hurting my sister.” Min Soo said as he slide his hands in his pockets. “Not to mention causing problems for my brother over here. Making him worry so much about his girl, what do you have to say for yourself?”

Kang Bin gave a innocent look. “I don’t know what you guys are talking about.”

“So you don’t remember me?” Byung Hun questioned.

“Not at all.”

“Then why did you run back there?”

“I didn’t know who you where…I panicked.” He said, he honestly sounded confused.

Byung Hun punched the wall beside Kang Bin’s face, he gulped as he looked at the young males hand. “If I was anyone else I would fall for that innocent fact. My girls hasn’t smiled in days…I don’t like people making her cry.” He said as he shot daggers at him. “Either you take me to her dog or I end your life here.”

“Someone so young shouldn’t be so rash.”

Byung Hun grabbed him by the shirt colure and starred at him. “Stop trying to change the subject!”

“Okay!” Kang Bin shouted out as he held his hands up. “No need to be so defensive…I’ll show you the stupid dog.”

The boys followed Kang Bin to the bad part of town. They could tell that many of the guys on the streets where gang members and drug dealers, the women weren’t the ones they would be caught dead with. Kang Bin took them inside his house and led him to the room with the dogs. Min Soo looked around at the sad, whining animals and his heart dropped.

*This guys is a monster.*

He grabbed a pole and hit it against the wall. “Quite down!” The dogs obeyed except one.

Hero caught onto Byung Hun’s scent and let out a howl. Byung Hun smiled at the familiar sound and made his way over to the cage. “There you are boy.” He took the keys off the wall and let Hero loose. Hero stood by his side as he turned to Kang Bin.

“There, you got your stupid dog now go.”

“This place seems like a shady place. The dogs…you use them for fighting don’t you?”

“N..No…”

Min Soo took out his phone and called for the police. “Yeah…I want to report in a dog fighting club.”

“You can’t do that!” Kang Bin swung at him in fury. Min Soo dogde and kicked him in the stomach. He fell to the ground in pain.

Byung Hun looked down at Hero who was dirty and had a few cuts here or there. *What a trooper…an abusive family and now this.* He looked up at Min Soo and grinned. “Before we turn him in I have an idea.”

><><><><><><><><><>< 

Minah groaned as she blew her nose. “Umma…can I have more soup?!”

“Sure thing…” The doorbell run and she smiled. “Let me get that first.”

Minah nodded as she looked at herself in the mirror. She moved her eyes up to get ride of the bags but once she let go they came back. “This is so not cool.”

“Minah…come here.”

She tilted her head at the sound of her mother’s voice. *What’s her problem?* She made her way to the door and stopped when she reached her mother’s side. Standing there in front of a cop car was none other than Byung Hun and Min Soo. “What are they doing?”

“I brought someone who missed you.”

She stepped outside and starred as he opened the officers door. Hero stepped out and looked at her, she grinned as she ran to meet him. “HERO!” She shouted as she squatted down to pet him. “You’re okay! How did you find him?” She looked up at Byung Hun.

“By finding him.” He pulled Kang Bin out. “Meet Kang Bin…he’s been arrested on several occasions for stealing and buying dogs to use during dog fights.”

“The guys from the park…I knew it.”

“Now don’t you have something to say to her?” Byung Hun asked as he pushed him to the ground.

“I’m…sorry for stealing your dog kid.”

“What else?” He asked impatiently

“I’m also sorry for making you worry and cry so much. You are a very sweet kid and I am an evil man. Can I just go to jail already>?!” Kang Bin shouted annoyed. He didn’t like the fact that two kids scared and took him down.

Byung Hun nodded as he pushed him back in the car. He closed the door and tapped on it as the officer pulled off. Minah giggled as she looked at him. “How did you get a cop to agree to that.”

“I guess nobody can stop me when I’m determined about something.”

She smiled at him as she gave Hero another rub. “Thank you Byung Hun ah…you really are the best. You too C.A.P oppa!”

*There’s the smile I love to see.” Byung Hun thought.

Minah inspected Hero. “Some minor injuries here and there. My Hero must have been scared huh?!” He let out a content bark and she grinned. “Let’s get you cleaned up.”

She sneezed and then laughed. Her mother looked at Byung Hun and Min Soo. “Maybe you two boys would like to help her out one last time. If would go by quicker with six hands.”

Min Soo looked at her happy face and smiled. “I guess it wouldn’t hurt…besides a brother can’t ignore his sister when she needs help.”

The three took Hero to the back where they gave him bath in a small pool. As the washed he Hero shook water on all them, the three laughed and it turned into a splash war. Hero and Minah beat out the bad duo of Min Soo and Byung Hun. It was the happiest Minah has been in a while and for that Byung Hun was grinning. After they were done her mother gave them a towel and they had dinner.

Her father ended up showing the boys her pictures as a kid. She wore much more dresses and skirts back then despite the fact she got into her fair share of fights. Minah was mortified that he showed them the pictures. When it got late enough the boys decided to go home. Minah walked them outside to the front and smiled.

“Thanks again for today.”

Min Soo nodded and smiled down at them. “I’ll leave you two alone for a bit.”

Byung Hun watched until he went into his car. “So no more moping around right?”

“Nope!” She said in a cheerful voice. “Thanks to you I have my Hero back…and it looks like Hero found his own hero.”

Byung Hun laughed at her comment. “I told you I would get him back.”

“Byung Hun ah…your my hero as well…” She stated as she looked down embarrassed. “I think I owe you big time.”

“I’m your boyfriend…making sure you’re happy is my job.” He said with a smirk. “As you are starting to find out it’s also what I’m good at.”

“I’m glad…” She said as she gave him a hug and then a quick kiss on the cheek. “I’ll be in school tomorrow. I’ll see you then.”

Byung Hun watched her go inside dazed, it was his first kiss from her. He smiled as he held his hand to his cheek. “Her lips are soft…” He walked over to the car and once he closed the door he noticed Min Soo staring at him with a smile. “What?”

“You are so head over heels.” He laughed as he drove off.

Byung Hun pouted as he blushed. He starred out the window the whole ride.

Minah lay in bed, Hero snuck up in the bed and squeezed under her arm. She smiled as she hugged him and gave his nose a kiss. *My first boyfriend is the sweetest guy out there…* She thought as she slowly started to fall asleep. “Maybe we’ll be one of the few high school couples who last after high school.” She grinned at the tought. *I love you Byung Hun ah.*

Byung Hun spent his night thinking about her kiss on the cheek. It was safe to say he couldn’t get her off his mind.