We're Okay Right?

Where's Ma Girl?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JArsP7o_ZhE 

>We’re Okay Right?”

Minah sighed as she sat in class with her hoodie zipped all the way up. The panda ears on it were up as she watch Byung Hun and Chan Hee do their homework. Chan Hee sighed as he ruffled his hair in frustration. Byung Hun chuckled as he glanced up at his aggravated friend.

“Calm down Chunji.”

“Calm down? I would have had the stupid assignment done if you didn’t call me to talk about your kiss with Minah last night! I swear she’s turning you into a big softie!”

Minah laughed causing Byung Hun to blush. “Dude! You aren’t supposed to tell her those things!”

Chan Hee rolled his eyes and looked over at Minah. “If you want to date a REAL man call me and let me know little Minah. I’ll be glad to show you the right way a guy should be in a relationship.”

“How is that?” Minah asked as she smirked.

“For one I can show you around the bedroom.”

“CHUNJI!” Byung Hun shouted, everyone starred the way. “How about you not talk to my girl like that! Aish…ert.”

The classroom grew quite which was strange. When Minah looked up she spotted Yae Eun by the door. Yae Eun looked sad, she motioned for Minah to follow her. Minah slowly stood up and grabbed her crutches. Byung Hun shot up as well.

“You need help going to the bathroom?”

“Yeah and I’m the ert.” Chan Hee mumbled which earned him a glare.

“I’m fine Byung Hun ah.” Minah said as she smiled at him. “I just need some fresh air. You two finish up your homework.” He nodded and sat back down, she looked at him once more before leaving the room.

Yae Eun led her up to the roof where she stood by the edge and starred up at the sky. Minah slowly made her way over and stopped a few inches behind her. She didn’t know why she was called out there but she knew Yae Eun’s expression from anywhere. Something serious was bothering her.

“I remember when we first met…you where new here and no one really spoke to you. I was the first.”

“Yup.” Minah said as she thought about it. “I didn’t like you at first. All the guys liked you, the girls admired you despite your young age. After a sometime you became one of my closest friends. We had some good times in school together.”

“Will we ever go back to before? I want to forget my crush on Chunji oppa…and forget the mean things I did to you.” She glanced back at Minah and starred at the crutches. “Forget what I caused.”

Minah sighed as she straightened up. “Some things can’t be forgotten, I’ll still need them. My legs will never be exactly as they were before. Look I’ll be honest with you Yae Eun. You have beauty, and sometimes you can be very smart but you let jealousy get the best of you and that’s the dumbest mistake ever. I don’t blame you for what happened that day.

I wanted to at first when I got the news about not being able to walk but then I realized that I was the one who decided to cross the street that day. You didn’t make me, I was careless and let my emotions cloud up my thoughts on safety.”

Yae Eun smiled as she turned around, she put her hands together. “So then we can go back to normal? Best friends again.”

“If I said yes it would be unfair to you. The fact is you still pulled some shady stunts. I wish I was mature enough to forget everything you tried or how you treated me but I can’t. So no we can’t be friends again. I can promise not to treat you like Byung Hun ah does though.” Minah said with a small smile. “That should be good enough.”

She nodded as tears fell down her face. “I understand…I guess I screwed up bad huh? You must think I’m horrible.”

“Yeah you screwed up bad.” Minah said with a laugh. “But who doesn’t? As for the last part I don’t think your horrible…at least not all the time. Take care of yourself Yae Eun, and learn from your mistakes.” Minah turned to go.

“Minah!” Yae Eun waited for her to stop before speaking up. “We’re okay right?”

Minah paused before looking back with a thumb up in the air. “We are indeed okay.” She said, Yae Eun nodded. She took the moment to leave and once the door to the roof closed she let out a deep breath. “I thought she was going to do something crazy up there. Man she needs to stop looking so down.”

Minah took a glance back at the door and then walked away.

Yae Eun sat down and starred at the door. “I think I might have lost a good friend. I’m glad we’re still okay though.” She said as she nodded her head. “Maybe one day…we’ll be able to look back on this and think of it as something that made us stronger.” *Minah…I promise to change…guys won’t hold such an importance to me anymore. I’ll take my friendships seriously unni!*

><><><><><><>< 

Byung Hun looked up at Minah as the bell rang and she sat in her seat. He smiled as he whispered her way. “Everything is alright?”

“Everything is good.” She said with a grin. “I have a feeling that things will brighten up a bit.”

Byung Hun gave a confused look at her sudden spike in happiness. “What the hell did you do when you went to get air, get high?”

She laughed as she shook her head. “Just be quite before you get us in trouble.”

“Whatever…” He said as he sat up straight. “Weirdo.”

><><><><><><><><><>< 

Author’s Note: Sorry for the really short update guys, I wanted to get up the forward for my Ricky story! I didn’t want to log off without putting up something new here and this gave me the chance to show that Yae Eun isn’t all too bad.