Everything Is Fine

Where's Ma Girl?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jftwaG-c8GU

>Everything Is Fine<

Byung Hun and Minah’s parents were waiting by the operating room. Her mother and father where on the bench cuddled up and Byung Hun would glance up at them every now and again with a smile. Finally the light went off and the doors opened, Jin Young came out with Minah’s bed. She was peacefully sleeping.

“It went well.”

“Really?” Her mother said with hopeful eyes as she ran to her side. “What about her walking?”

“Her legs didn’t respond to the reflex test but we’ll be sure how it is tomorrow during her first therapy session. It’s best she stays overnight though so we can keep an eye on her.”

Her dad nodded and smiled. “Thank you…Jin Young. Can we have a word?”

He nodded as he looked to the nurses. “You can bring her to her room now.”

The nodded and lead her away. Byung Hun hesitated and looked at her parents. If anything was a concern he wanted to know. Her dad smiled as he nodded. “It’s nothing bad Byung Hun, you can go with her.”

He nodded and ran off. When he entered the room the nurses had her all set up and left. Once again he found himself sitting by her bed, her hand in his.

“Minah…I missed you.”

Byung Hun smiled as he thought back to be in the room with her. He smiled as he handed the lady money that held out a bouquet of roses. “Thank you.” He said with a small bow as he ran off. “I hope she’s already up when I get there.”

><><><><><>< 

Minah sighed as she looked at the nurse who stood before her. “Come on Minah, you have to keep trying to move your legs in order to use them.”

“It hurts.” Minah complained as she messaged her knees. “I didn’t even have surgery on them.”

“It’s from not being used for so long. The muscles have to get used to being used to get around again. Please try again.”

Minah pouted. “I don’t want to.” She stated as she starred at the hand rails. “Let’s just lie and tell Uncle Lee and my parents that I did it.”

“Minah.” The nurse said with a long sigh.

“Minah are you in here?”

She smiled at the familiar voice. “Byung Hun ah!”

He came into the door and smiled as he spotted her sitting in the wheelchair by the nurse. “I brought you something!” Byung Hun held the roses behind his back and walked to the end of the railings. “You want it now?”

“Byung Hun ah!” She stood up as fast as she could and grabbed hold of both the railings. Without any hesitation she walked down the path and into his arm with a big hug. “I missed you!”

He laughed as he gently squeezed her back. “I missed you as well!”

The nurse clapped with a chuckle. “I knew something would give her the strength to do it. I’ll leave her in your care then Byung Hun.” She said with a wave before leaving to tend to other patients in the therapy room.

Minah grabbed the cane she used to help keep her up and smiled. “Day two and I’m already walking with the cane on my own! I don’t see why umma thinks I need to keep coming here for some therapy sessions. I’m as good as new!”

Byung Hun laughed as he nodded. “To think you only missed two days of school. I think your father said you can go back tomorrow if your back is feeling okay.” She gave a defeated look.

“I forgot about school…I don’t want to go back just yet.”

He laughed as he held out the roses. “Here is your gift!”

“Thank you!” She said as she took them in her free hand. He held is hand out and she looked at the flowers. “How does this work?”

Byung Hun took them once more and then grabbed her now free hand. “Let’s head out to the car. Youngsoo hyung is excited he gets to be the one to pick you up and take you out.”

The two walked to the car after getting the okay from Jin Young. He let her sit in the front and closed the door after making sure her belt was secure. Once settled in the back Youngsoo drove off with excitement in his eyes. He was glad his future sister in law as he liked to think of her was walking again. It made his brother happy so he was happy.

“I can’t believe your doing so well Minah. In no time you and my brother will be up and running around like the kids you are. Won’t be long before you two graduate and then go off, get married. Oh and let’s not forget making sure I have plenty of nieces and nephews!”

Minah blushed at the comment, Byung Hun followed with his own blush and a kick to Youngsoo’s chair. “What are you talking about psyco?! Who said anything about having kids?!”

Youngsoo laughed at him. “I mean it only makes sense when people get married. It’s not like you two will be afraid to have se---“

“Shut up already!” Byung Hun yelled at him, Minah giggled and he sat back now embarrassed. *Why does he have to be so embarrassing?* “When I do marry Minah I’m keeping her far away from you ert.”

“When you marry her?” Youngsoo asked with a satisfied smile. “I didn’t know you were already thinking that far little brother.”

Minah looked back at Byung Hun with a smile. “You really want to marry me?” She asked him amused, he blushed and looked away.

“Why not…besides you already thought about sleeping with me.” Byung Hun said with a smirk. She blushed and faced forward. *Payback.*

“Ahh to be young.”

“You’re not that old hyung.”

“I’m old enough.” He said as he stopped by a nice restaurant. “Here’s where were having lunch kids. I need to learn as much as I can about you Minah. I feel as though this conversation has waited way to long. As the brother of your boyfriend and future husband we must become real close.” The three left the car and he held out his arm for her. “So shall we go in little sister?”

Minah laughed as she shook her head but linked arms with him. “Of course oppa.”

Byung Hun watched the two walk off with a bored expression. “I’m sensing this was a bad idea… “Aw let your brother take you and your girlfriend out! It’ll be so much fun to bond with each other!” umma says. Thanks a lot umma.” He mumbled as he slowly walked behind the two who were already very close.

Minah looked back at him and grinned. “Come on Byung Hun!” She called out as she held her hand out.

He smiled at the sight, she was standing without the help of her cane. *Babo…you must be in pain.* Byung Hun shook his head as he walked over to her and grabbed her hand tightly. “Let’s get this over with.”

Youngsoo laughed as he ruffled his hair. “Cheer up little brother! This will be fun!”

Youngsoo’s version of fun meant embarrassing. He showed Minah all sorts of little magic tricks that had her giggling. He played with his food and she was into the childish games. Some people shook their heads disapprovingly and Byung Hun had to hide his face most of the time. Youngsoo loved too tease the two and enjoyed bringing up anything that would make them blush. He spoke about Byung Hun as a baby, and showed some embarrassing baby photos. He then asked her about her love life and how far they have gone in their relationship.

Despite the embarrassing conversations they did have fun with each other. It felt good to know that Byung Hun’s brother got along with his girlfriend and treated her like a sister. Her three brothers where off in America and hardly had the time for visits. For her it was very refreshing. After lunch Youngsoo dropped them off at Minah’s palce and promised to take her out again someday soon. The two went up to her room along with Hero and as she did her therapy exercises Byung Hun played the piano for her. She lay down on her bed with a tired sigh.

“My pain kills are taking forever to kick in.”

He kept playing but glanced back at her. “It hurts a lot huh?” She nodded, Byung Hun smiled as he patted the seat by him. “Come over here.” Minah nodded and sat down by him. He pointed to the piano. “Play me something.”

“I told you before I don’t know how.”

“Yeah, so many things have happened I haven’t gotten around to my lessons. Just play what you know.”

“Hmm…I know how to play Dearly Beloved from Kingdom Hearts by Heart.” She said with a satisfied smile. She cracked her knuckles and began playing for him. Byung Hun started playing notes that made the sound even better. Minah smiled as she played along with him. *I would have never guessed me and him would be like this in the future. I mean I always thought he was cute and nice but I never thought he would notice me.* “If I never lost my iPod we wouldn’t be here today.”

“What do you mean?” He asked as they both faced each other.

“I mean if I never lost my iPod and you found it you would have never had a reason to speak to me. I’m glad it fell out of my pocket.”

He laughed as he shook his head. “To be honest even if the iPod hadn’t dropped I would have talked to you. I actually had my eye on you for a long time. To be honest I was too shy to say anything to you. I know a lot of rumors go around the school about me and my friends. I thought you would think I was some kind of bad kid or something.”

“Rumors…I only heard like two. I didn’t believe them though. If I listened to everything those kids at school said then so many of them would be people I would never be able to look at normally again.” She shuddered at the thought. “So many horrible things get said about people.”

Byung Hun chuckled as he moved closer to her. “So how about a kiss?”

“What?” She asked as she blushed. He laughed harder and she squinted her eyes. “Why do you always ask?”

“Because I like seeing you get all flustered.” He replied, he saw her look away and then grew serious. “Plus I find it better to ask then to just kiss you. I mean I don’t want to do something that will shock you and embarrass you. If I ask then you know what to expect.”

“Yeah, but it would be better if you just do it.” She said as she looked away. “I mean either way it’s embarrassing for me. But when you ask I get really nervous and I can’t say an answer. Besides I thought guys usually take those matters into their own hands I mean it makes much more sense to just lean in and---“ She was cut off by his lips meeting hers.

Byung Hun smiled as he pulled back and looked at her red face. “You mean like that?” She looked at him and laughed with a small nod. “I love you Minah…and I’m glad you’re okay.”

“I love you too.” She wrapped her hand in his and he leaned in for another kiss.