Breakup?

Where's Ma Girl?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwmFdg8vcJs 

>Break Up?<

The next day Minah went to school earlier. She was nervous about getting her test grade back and thought best to try and find out early. The teacher hadn’t arrived yet but the doors were opened for students to come in. She made her way to the bathroom, not long after a few girls walked in.

“Did you guys here the news about L.Joe?” One said, this caused Minah’s ears to zoom in on the conversation.

“You mean about Jun Hee? Yeah…who knew he had it in him? That’s what happens when you date a young girl like her. She’s nothing like his new girl.”

*Jung Hee?* She never heard of the name before, she was curious though.

“Do you guys think it’s true though?”

“I doubt it…besides she’s been with many guys.”

“Still…wander if he told Minah anything about it. I mean you would think since there is a chance it could be his he would let her know what she might be dealing with sooner or later.”

*If what is his?* Minah flushed the toilet and slowly walked out the stall, the girls looked at her shocked and she looked at them. “Please don’t stop on my account…continue.”

“We were actually about to leave.” One girl said as she put away her makeup. “Let’s go girs.”

Minah was left confused, she looked at herself in the mirror and tilted her head to the side. “What could they have been talking about?”

><><><><><><><>< 

Youngsoo stopped the car in front of the school and looked down at Byung Hun. “Someone is eager to beg for forgiveness.”

“If you were gonna say something annoying why did you bother dropping me off?” He asked annoyed, his brother hadn’t let him forget about the other night once.

“Just saying…so how are you going to ask her to forgive you?”

 

He looked at his brother before rolling his eyes. “Goodbye hyung.” He said, ignoring his brothers protest he left the car with a slam of the door and walked off. He wanted to find Minah as soon as possible. Kids started crowding the area and she was nowhere to be seen.

The bell rung and he grinned. He knew he could find her in class. When he arrived she was sitting in her seat reading a book. He sat down at his seat and Chan Hee turned around to greet him. “Hey.”

“Hey Chunji.” He turned to Minah and used a soft voice. “Minah ah…you still mad at me about the other day?”

“What did you do?” Chan Hee asked feeling out of the loop.

 She looked up at him with a smile. “Nope…I don’t dwell on small things long.” Minah focused on her book once more.

*If sure does feel like you’re still mad at me.* “So then how about we go out today after school?”

“We can go out on one condition.”

“Which would be?”

“Seriously guys what did I miss?” Chan Hee asked again, this time in a pleading manner.

“You tell me who Jung Hee is.” She said as she put the book down and faced him.

“J…Jung Hee?” He asked as he gave a confused look. “Who told you that name?”

“Don’t try and change the subject. Who is she?”

“I don’t see why that name is important.” Byung Hun said as he looked at Chan Hee for help. Chan Hee shrugged unable to help without knowing the full problem at hand.

“I overheard some girls talking in the bathroom, they said something about Jung Hee and “it” possibly being yours. I don’t know what it is and they didn’t explain a thing to me so now I’m very curious.” She blinked her eyes at him a few time.

*How can I make up something when she’s giving me that cute look?* “She’s just an old friend.” He said as he sighed. “Look I really don’t want to go into detail about her until I have things figured out. I don’t want to say something that could ruin what we had going before I know if it’s true or not.”

“Something that could ruin what we have now?” She asked as she picked her book up once more. “If you’re not going to tell me then we have nothing.”

“What?”

“Guys…maybe you should think twice about this.” Chan Hee said as he looked between the two. “I mean you can’t just go from cute happy couple to cute fighting couple!”

“Who’s fighting?” Minah said as she put her eyes back to the book. “I have thing for honesty and it doesn’t seem like I can get that with Byung Hun ssi. I don’t have time to go around risking a broken heart because of something that may or may not hurt me but I wasn’t told until it did affect me.”

“You can’t be serious.” Byung Hun said as he gave a hurt look. “I thought I was the only one for you…I really do care about you Minah ah…trust me lying isn’t the easiest thing to do. Right now it feels like everything is weighing hard on my shoulders and I was hoping you could help me out and be my shoulder to lean on. I need you.”

She looked at him and then sighed. “I need to hear honesty. Talk to me when you decided whether you want to tell me what is really going on with this Jung Hee girl.”

“Minah!” He called as she ignored him.

“All right guys…we can start by passing out the test.” The teacher said with a big smile.

Byung Hun sighed as he turned to face foreward. He didn’t like the way things were working right now. First he was told shocking news form Jung Hee and now Minah was abandoning him. It just didn’t seem fair to him.

><><><><><>< 

Minah avoided Byung Hun and the guys for the rest of the day. She didn’t feel like talking to any of Teen Top because she didn’t want to hear about her and Byung Hun’s situation. She found herself a nice tree to sit under and took her manga out to read. She didn’t have a place to go because her friends weren’t on the best terms with her and she couldn’t hang out with Teen Top without getting Byung Hun.

Someone sat down on the other side of the tree, he looked back and then smiled. “So what brings you all the way here? Thought you spent lunch with that boyfriend of yours.”

“We’re not really seeing eye to eye right now Taemin ssi.” She stated.

“Aww…what happened? Did he forget your favorite drink?”

She looked back at him and then sighed. “Something happened that involved him and he won’t tell me. Whatever it is caused him to lie to me twice already.”

Tamein looked up at the sky. “He lied to you? Maybe you should just let it slide.” He said as he thought about it. “Maybe he’s just lying to protect you, if that’s he case then eventually he will see he should just tell you. Don’t forget guys brains are wired different from girls.”

“Yeah…but still.” Minah said unsure as she put her book down. “I mean I don’t want my first relationship to be one that’s gonna hurt me really bad…there’s more for that down the line of dating. I want his one to be one that can end on mutual agreement.”

Tamein walked over to her side and sat by her. “That’s he thing. You can’t plan how it ends or how it works out. It all just falls into place its own way.”

She looked up at him and laughed. “Who knew you would go from asking me on a date to giving me advice.”

He laughed as well. “I’m a man of many faces.”

Byung Hun was searching for Minah when he spotted her laughing with Taemin. He slowly walked over and looked at them. “Minah…I have something to tell you.”

“Me too.” She said as she looked up at him with a grin. “Thanks to Taemin ssi I cleared my mind. You go first.”

“I agree with you.”

“Huh?”

“When you said if I’m not going to tell you then we have nothing. I can’t tell you what is going on…I also don’t want to keep lying to you. The only way to solve the problem is to break up. That’s fine though since it was your idea right?”

Minah was shocked but recovered. “Yeah…”

“Wait.” Taemin said as he tried to speak up.

She stood up and looked Byung Hun in the eyes. “Glad we could come to an understanding here then.” Minah looked back at Taemin, he could see the anger in her eyes. “Come on Taemin ssi!”

He looked between the two before he slowly nodded. Taemin grabbed her book and glanced at Byung Hun once last time before walking off with her. Byung Hun’s head hung low. His hands balled up into fists as he fought back the urge to shed a tear. “Minah ah…if there is a chance the baby in Jung Hee’s stomach is mine I couldn’t ask you to stay with me. Making you take on such a responsibility that comes with a boyfriend with a baby would be asking too much.

I don’t want to see you hurt…this is the right thing to do.”

><><><><><><><
Minah and Taemin stopped when they entered the school. “What happened to forgetting about it?”

“You heard him.” She said as she looked up at him. “He wanted to break up…if he wants to that’s fine with me!” Minah said angrily.

Taemin sighed as he put his hand on her shoulder. “Minah…I think you both just need a chance to think things over. You both seem too really care for each other so why let a lie break you apart?”

“I don’t want to talk about it anymore.” She said as she looked away. “I’m heading to class early.” Minah stated before walking off.

Taemin watched her leave as he sighed. “I thought Yae Eun said she wasn’t going to hurt her with the plan…just what does she know about that girl and Byung Hun that she isn’t letting me or Minah in on?” He questioned as he starred down at the forgotten book. *Is this right…can I really just let her happiness fade away in hopes that she could find some more with me?* He questioned, his guilt was starting to eat at him.