Crazy

Where's Ma Girl?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Znh_SwfwSag 

~Crazy~

Minah spent her Sunday morning in her room with Hero trying to figure out what to wear. She kept trying on close and would ask him how she looked. Hero watched her panic as he stretched across her bed, he loved taking over the soft mattress.

“Alright Hero…what do you think about this one?” She said as she turned around to show her outfit. Hero looked up and rested his head on his paws facing her. “I like it too.” She said as she checked the time. “I should head out…watch over the house while I’m away Hero!” She called out as she ran down the stairs.

Hero moved under the covers so that his head was out on the pillow.

><><><><><><>< 

Chang Hyun looked at Byung Hun with a smile. “You sure you wanna do this hyung?”

“Yeah.”

Chan Hee wrapped his arm around Chang Hyun and smirked. “You know how he likes to be romantic. If he does it this way he feels like he’s showing her how much he really likes her. I want to see the outcome.”

Daniel looked at his watch. “What if she doesn’t even come?”

“She will.” Byung Hun said as he looked back at them. “Trust me.”

As if on cue footsteps came to a stop behind the guys. Minah looked at the guys then at Byung Hun. “Hi guys.” She said with a nod of her head.

The boys stepped to the side so she can pass. Minah felt a little weird, the atmosphere felt different then at the arcade. She slowly walked past them and stopped in front of him. He looked at her and paused for a minute.

“Minah…will you be my girlfriend?”

She paused as well. *His friends are watching…how can I say anything to him now?* “No…” She spoke fast without thinking, after she realized what she said she walked away.

Byung Hun looked back at his friends. It was now awkward for all of them. Byung Hun didn’t say anything, instead he ran after her. Chan Hee went to go after him but Min Soo stopped him.

“Let him go.”

“What do you mean?! She just said no to him hyung, I mean I didn’t expect her to say that.” He said as he looked in the direction they ran.

Min Soo smiled at him. “He can handle it himself.”

“Yeah, he we chase him now we have to stay in that awkward phase.” Chang Hyun said with a small laugh. “I mean what we were supposed to say.”

The boys stood their confused, they didn’t know what to do.

Minah was waiting for the train to come and listening to her music. *Why did you have to go and say no?* She asked herself, she pushed herself off the wall and got on.

As the doors closed Byung Hun made it, he banged on the door and looked at her. “Minah ah!” Her eyes widened as she looked at him. The train pulled off. He then ran out of the train station and looked around. *Where would she go?* After running to the stop he ran up the steps and spotted her getting on the bus. He was tired but couldn’t think about it.

He chased after the bus running as fast as his legs would allow him to. He banged on the side but went unnoticed. As it sped up he slowed down before stopping. *Wait a minute…her iPod!* He kept on running until he came to a building, after looking around her ran all the way up to the roof. Walking over to the edge he looked around. *I’m sure this was the place in a lot of her pictures.*

“Pabo.” His eyes widened at the sound of her voice, he turned around and she stepped forward. “I’m fine around you…but in front of your friends I’m shy.” Byung Hun smiled as he pulled her into a hug. “Pabo.” She said once more as she gave him a playful shove. They both laughed about it. He rubbed the back of his neck feeling a bit nervous. After a while he walked over to her and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

The pair sat down and starred off at the view. “You really scared me back there.” He confessed as he looked at the sky. “I thought maybe there was another guy you liked.”

“I don’t really talk to any other guys.” She pointed out.

“Yeah but I thought maybe you saw one and knew then that you wanted to be with him…that’s how it was for me.”

She looked at him and smiled. “I felt the same way.” Minah admitted.

“So should I come pick you up early for school tomorrow?”

“I can go on my own.”

He laughed at her comment. “C.A.P hyung is driving us all so we’ll be by your house early.” He said as he stood up. “Now I should make sure my girl gets home before it gets late.”

Minah stood up as well and they left holding hands.

><><><><><>< 

Hero was in need of the bathroom. He left the room and went out to the backyard. After sniffing around he found a nice spot. He could hear footsteps and turned thinking it was Minah but instead he showed his fangs with a growl. Before he could attack he was shot and fell out.

><><><><><>< 

After saying goodbye to Byung Hun Minah entered her house and smiled. “Umma, Appa I’m home!”

“Welcome back dear!” Her mother called for the kitchen.

“Hero! I have news to tell you!” She called as she ran upstairs to her room. Her covers where out of place and she smiled. *Aww…he took a nap in my bed again.* She went down stairs and out to the backyard. “Hero, come here buddy!”

There was no reply.

“Hero.” She asked a bit more worried. Minah flicked the light switch and as the backyard lite up she looked around. *Where is he?* She ran to his dog house and looked inside. “Hero!” She shouted out in panic. “HERO!!!”

Her father ran outside along with her mother. “Minah, what are you yelling for?”

She ran over to her father in panic, tears streaming down her face. “HERO IS MISSING!!!” She shouted out to him. “HE TOOK HIM!”

“Who took him?” Her father asked confused, he noticed the open gate and sighed. “The gate is open. He probably got out.”

“No…he wouldn’t leave.” She said as she fell to her knees, everything was spinning. “Hero’s my best friend…he wouldn’t leave that gate without me.”

Her mother walked over to her and hugged her. “We’ll figure it out.” She said as she looked hugged her. “You need to calm down.”

Her father picked her up and carried her to her room. “Get some rest, I’ll let the neighbors know to keep an eye out for him.” He gave her a kiss and left the room.

Minah couldn’t sleep, the image of the man popped up in her head. “He wasn’t bluffing…he took him…he took my Hero…” She fell asleep holding the picture of her and Hero during their first meeting.