Yae Eun and Taemin

Where's Ma Girl?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bfm9KUIqmos&feature=related 

Author’s Note: I wanted to correct my mistake. I had planned on using Taemin before but also realized in another chapter SHINee is still SHINee…I don’t remember which one I said that though so just pretend you never read of a famous group called SHINee in this story. LOL

>Yae Eun and Taemin<

It was the big day, Minah sat in her desk looking over Byung Hun’s notes. Him and Chan Hee were casually talking while she was trying not to stress. They looked over at Minah who was mumbling equations with her eyes closed. Byung Hun smiled, he thought everything she did was cute.

“You look crazy.” Chan Hee stated breaking Byung Hun’s moment.

Minah looked at him through dark eyes. “Who you callin’ crazy?!” She said as she poked him with her pencil. “Repetition is the best way to remember anything!”

“Calm down Minah ah.” Byung Hun said as he ruffled her hair. “You’ll do fine on the test…if you fail then I promise to spend the rest of my school years tutoring you until you pass your math class. You stay back I stay back.”

“Pabo.” She said as she shook her head. “Then we’ll both get scolded by the teacher.”

“Sorry I’m late guys.” The teacher said as she barged in the room. “Let’s get the test started.” She looked over at Minah as she spoke. “I’m expecting this test to be a big turnaround for some of you. Please don’t let me down.”

“Yeah…no pressure.” Minah said as she put her head on the desk. “Oh shoot me now…” She mumbled in self-pity.

Chan Hee laughed as he faced forward. “Think positive.”

As the test where past out she starred at it confused. She looked over at Byung Hun who was going through it pretty fast. Minah pulled at her hair and grew frustrated. An eraser hit her in the head and she slowly turned to Byung Hun once again. He tossed his fist in the air and mouthed ‘Fighting’ to her. She nodded and focused on her test, getting encouragement from him made her feel better.

If she failed the test it meant he was a bad tutor and the deal would be off with the teacher. She didn’t want that to happen so she took in a deep breath and started the test. After what seemed like hours it was over and class ended. She walked out the room with him and Chan Hee who were talking about the problems they had trouble with.

“Minah!” The three stopped and turned around. Taemin ran over to her and grinned. “I heard you had a math test today. I remember how you hated math the most so I thought I would come and see how it went.”

She blinked a few times before answering. “It was fine…Byung Hun ah tutored me!” Minah looked back at them and grinned. “Guys this is Taemin..Taemin this is Byung Hun my boyfriend and our friend Chan Hee.”

Chan Hee looked at him and waved. “Yo.”

Byung Hun looked at Taemin as well, Taemin starred back at him with a challenging look. “Hey.” He said simply. *What’s this guy’s problem?*

Yae Eun skipped over with a big smile. “There you are Minah unnie!” She said as she linked arms with her. “Oh…Hi Byung Hun sunbae, Chan Hee oppa!”

Byung Hun gave a confused look. “I thought you weren’t speaking to Minah.”

“Not speaking to her? I would never do that silly! I was having some girly problems and didn’t want to take things out on Minah unnie.” She said with a small laugh. “Minah unnie how about I walk you to your next class? It’s been awhile hasn’t it?”

Minah looked at Byung Hun and Chan Hee with a small smile. “I’ll see you guys later.”

Yae Eun linked her other arm with Taemin and grinned. “Let’s head to Minah unnie’s class now guys!” She cheered as she pulled them away.

Byung Hun’s eye twitched as Taemin looked back at him with a smirk. “I don’t like that guy.” He stated.

“Why? Because he’s so familiar with Minah?”

“No…because he keeps giving me this challenging look and smirking at me.” He rolled his eyes as they walked away. “That Yae Eun girl…do you remember her?”

“Yeah…why?”

“Because…I don’t like her. I feel like she was faking back there, like she planned that moment to get Minah away from us.”

“Why would she do that?” Chan Hee said with a bored tone.

“I don’t know…maybe because she likes you, you turned her down, and yet you hang out with her friend Minah. She seems like someone who is full of herself…”

“So what?” He said as he looked at his friend. “Everyone has that one friend who is jealous of their happiness. For instance I hang out with you and Minah so much because I’m jealous you have her.”

“R..Really?” Byung Hun said as he stopped walking, Chan Hee laughed as he kept going. “Chunji hyung were you serious?!” He shouted but got no answer. “CHUNJI THAT WASN’T FUNNY!” Byung Hun yelled louder as he ran after him.

><><><><><><><>< 

“So unnie are you going to eat with us for lunch this time?” Yae Eun asked with a pout. “Me and Ji Hye miss you!”

*Why do I get the feeling that she’s being a bit extra.* Minah thought as she shook her head. “Sure thing Yae Eun. I’ll text Byung Hun ah and let him know.”

“You’ll join us as well Taemin oppa right?!” Yae Eun asked Taemin with a smile.

He laughed as he rubbed the back of his neck. “Yeah…”

“Great! I’ll tell Ji Hye the good news.” She waved as she ran off.

Taemin looked down at Minah and smiled. “Your friend has a lot of energy.”

“Yeah…speaking of her how do you two know each other?”

“We met at the library the other day.”

“Really? She was there?” Minah said in thought, the bell rung and brought her back to reality. “Eh oh well. Bye!”

“I’ll see you at lunch!” He called with a smile.

Minah sat down in her desk and took out her phone.

Byung Hun ssi, Yae Eun wants me to eat lunch with her today so I won’t be coming outside to meet up with you guys.

-Minah

Alright, thanks for the heads up. I guess we’ll just sneak out and go get something that doesn’t involve school food. Have fun with your friends.

-Byung Hun

You too! Tell Little Ricky I said sorry.

Minah

The teacher walked in and she put her phone away. *I get the feeling that Yae Eun is up to something…but what could it be?*