The Lie

Where's Ma Girl?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNgLVLJqFUo 

>The Lie<

Byung Hun was on his way to the last class of the day. As he turned the corner he stopped when he spotted someone sitting by the door. The other students passed by her and she looked a bit distressed. He looked around before sitting down next to her. She looked up at him and he let out a small sigh.

“What are you doing waiting outside of my class?”

“I…needed to speak to you.”

“About what?” He asked as he looked at her. “I wanted to talk a two months ago but you were so set on breaking up.”

She nodded tears forming in her eyes. “I know…but I couldn’t think of anyone else to turn to.”

“So then tell me what it is  Jung Hee.”

The small girl began telling Byung Hun a bunch of things. His eyes widened as he looked at her shocked and confused. Jung Hee started to cry as she hugged him and buried her face in his shirt. Students started to whisper at the scene but neither of them moved.

><><><><><><>< 

Minah laughed as she exited the school with Chang Hyun. The guys were waiting in front of the school, this time by Min Soo’s car. She looked at Min Soo who was standing with his foot against the hood.

“So you finally got your baby back huh oppa? She even has a nice new coat.” She said as she traced her finger across the fresh red paint.

“You bet…she’s looking lovely.” He looked around. “Where is L.Joe? You two are usually stuck at the hip.”

“Hyung didn’t meet up with her at the locker so we assumed he came here already. If you guys didn’t see him then I wonder what he’s doing.”

On cue he Byung Hun came running out of the school in a rush. Minah smiled as she waved him over. “Byung Hun ah, CAP got his car back!”

“Yeah…” He said brushing it off as he handed her his bag. “Do me a favor and hold that for me. I have to do something.”

“I thought we were all going to the arcade today.” She said confused as she held his surprisingly light backpack.

“Something came up and hyung needs me.” He said as he looked over at CAP. “Make sure ma girl gets home safe Hyung. Later guys!” Byung Hun shouted as he ran off.

Minah blinked at the now empty spot before her. “He sure was in a rush…I hope Youngsoo is okay.” She said as she looked back at the boys. “Guess it’s just us and the arcade then fellas.”

CAP hit his car with a smile. “Then everyone in!”

><><><><><><><>< 

Byung Hun looked at the address on the piece of paper and then took a deep breath before walking into the café. He looked around and finally spotted Jung Hee. He made his way over to the table and sat down in front of her. She looked up at him and then slowly looked away. The waiter came over and after ordering some water he looked at her once more.

“So when are you going to tell your parents?”

“Tell them that I’m pregnant?” Jung Hee asked as she shook her head. “I can’t do that…they’ll never approve of it.”

“Jung Hee you can’t just carry this on your own. Someone needs to know and be there to support you. What do you plan on doing having the kid alone and raising it on the streets?”

She flinched at the tone of his voice. “I…I never thought of that. After they kicked me out I figured any more bad news and they’ll never take me back in.”

He messed up his hair as he thought. “This isn’t good at all…”

She looked up at him and spoke softly. “Please forgive me…I know you have a new girlfriend. She must have been worried hearing you went to go meet up with your ex.”

“I didn’t tell her.” He said, he looked away from her stare guiltily.

“What did you tell her then?”

“I told her hyung needed my help. Look I didn’t come to talk about my relationship okay?” He said not wanting to stay on the topic much longer. “I came here to help you so tell me what you think I can do to solve this problem.”

Jung Hee nodded as she rubbed her thumb over the cup. “Do you think…you can lend me some money?”

“Yeah.” He said as he took his wallet out. *What did I get myself into.*

It was late, the group left the arcade and CAP yawned. “I’ll take Minah home first and then we’ll start from the youngest to the oldest.”

“No thank you CAP oppa!” She said as she looked at her watch. “It’s not too late and I know Byung Hun ssi lives close by here. I’m going to drop his bag off and check on Youngsoo oppa.”

“How about I give you a ride there then?”

“Worry about the two little ones and Chunji oppa.” Minah said with a smile. “I can make it there on my own.”

“Alright.” Min Soo said as he waved. “Stay safe!”

She nodded and grabbed both her and Byung Hun’s bag out the car. With one last wave she ran off in the direction of Byung Hun’s house. She took out her cell phone and gave him a call. *It’s rude to pop up without notice.* After getting no answer she shrugged and walked up to the house.

Before she could knock a car pulled up in the drive way, Youngsoo stepped out and smiled. “Minah, are you here to see my little brother?”

She looked at him confused. “I thought he came home because you needed him for something.”

“Needed him? I was at work.” He said as he stepped up to the door and opened it. “It’s cold out, wait inside for him.” Minah nodded and walked inside the house. She looked around at the pictures, she didn’t notice them before because she followed him straight to the kitchen. “Can I get anything for my brothers girl?”

“Do you have any Coca Cola?”

“Byung Hun seems to be keeping a lot around the house…must have bought for when you came over.” He said with a smile as he came back with a bottle.”Well sit down, don’t be shy.”

Minah followed him to the living room and sat on the couch. He sat next to her and turned the telivison on. “So you said you thought my brother came home because I called him?”

“That’s what he said.” Minah said as she thought about it. “But now I know that’s not true. Why would he lie?”

“I’m sure it’s nothing.” Youngsoo said as he looked at her. “He’ll probably be here soon.” To Youngsoo’s surprise his brother didn’t show up. It was coming around nine and he tried calling him once again. He sighed as he looked at the couch, Minah laid there sleeping. *That idiot brother of mines is gonna get it…who leaves a girl waiting this long*

“Hyung.” Byung Hun said as he answered his phone.

“Where the hell are you?”

“I’m at the house now…wae?”

“Come and see for yourself.” He hung up and opened the door, Byung Hun walked in and he pointed to the couch. “Handle it.”

He saw Minah there and mentally beat himself up. *What is she doing here?! How long was she waiting?!* Byung Hun pulled himself together and knelt down by her, he gently shook her awoke. “Minah ah…wake up so I can take you home.”

She opened her eyes and slowly sat up rubbing them. “Where were you? I thought you said Youngsoo oppa needed you?” Byung Hun was speechless, he just looked away. “Guess that means I don’t get an answer huh?” She stood up and headed for the door.

“Minah ah wait!” He said as he stood up and looked at her. “I can’t tell you where I was because I made a promise.”

“A promise? I may be new to relationships but when you change plans and lie about it I’m sure that’s not a good sign.”

“It’s not like I bailed on a date or anything. We were just going to the arcade with the guys and we can do that anytime.”

“Your right…that’s not why I’m upset. You lied to me.”

“I know…and I’m sorry. Let me walk you home and we can talk about it.”

“I can get home on my own. It’ll give me some time to cool off.” She looked at Youngsoo and waved. “Have a good night Youngsoo oppa!”

He nodded and waved. “Night.” The door closed and he looked at his brother. “Keep this up and you won’t have a girlfriend for long.”

“Be quiet!” He snapped as he left to his room, he sighed as he threw himself on the bed. *Great…now she’s gonna be pissed at me…* Byung Hun wanted to call and explain to her what he was doing but he never went back on his promises.