Invitation

Where's Ma Girl?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJfU22KF-dU 

>Invitation<

The next day Byung Hun and Chan Hee were walking to class. It wasn’t uniform day so he was wearing comfortable jeans, a white shirt, and a blue and white jacket. Chan Hee wore black pants and a yellow sweater. Many girls would whisper when they walked by, they usually got a lot of attention. They walked into the classroom and his eyes intently went to Minah’s desk. She was sitting there with her head resting on her hand starring out the window.

*She usually listens to music before class…she must be upset.* He ignored the stares as he walked over to her desk and spoke in a soft tone. “Park Minah?”

She looked up at him, her face showed confusion. “Umm…Neh?”

“I think this belongs to you.” He held out her iPod.

She smiled as she gladly took it from him. “You found it! Kamsahamnida!”Minah exclaimed as she put it to her check. “I was sure it was lost forever!” She paused and then looked at him. “How did you know it belonged to me though?”

“I…kinda went through it and saw your photo…” Byung Hun said as he rubbed the back of his neck embarrassed. Chan Hee laughed which earned him a nudge from Byung Hun. *Great…hyung was right…*

“I’m so glad you were able to return it to me.” Minah said lowly, it was like she was afraid to speak.

“Glad he was able to return it to you?” Chan Hee said as he looked at her. “You owe him now.” He stated as he knelt down by her desk so they were face to face. “If someone else found it they would have kept it and since it wasn’t password protected they could have used it as their own. So how do you plan on repaying my friend for his kind actions?”

Minah gave Chan Hee three blinks before she looked back at me. “What do you want in return?”

“You don’t have to give me anything in return.” Byung Hun said glaring at Chan Hee. “He wasn’t serious about what he said so no reason to feel bad or anything.”

“You were seriously going to do what he asked for?” Chan Hee said in disbelief.

She gave a small nod. “Within reason yes…I mean I’d rather repay him for his kindness then tell my appa I lost my gift from him.”

Byung Hun thought for a moment before a small smile came across his face. “If you really think its necessary then you can come hang out with me and my friends at the arcade. You like arcades right?”

“I’ve never been to one.” She said as she looked up at him, he wasn’t tall but since she was sitting down she had to. “Don’t you know a place less crowded…I don’t like being around too many people.”

*Cute…* “You’ll enjoy it if you come with me and my friends.” He stated as the bell rung and the teacher walked in. “Just think about it, I’ll be waiting at the school gates after school for your answer.”

Minah watched him walk away before a small blush crept onto her face. *Why would he want to hang out with me…I’m sure there are more fun girls he could invite.* He caught her looking at him and winked in her direction, she quickly looked forward and covered her face with her hair. *What do I do?*

At lunch she sat with her friends outside under a tree, she didn’t feel like sitting in the crowded lunch room this time and her friend finally agreed to go to her comfort zone. “Minah, I heard L.Joe asked you to hang out with him and his friends.”

“Oh..” She looked up at Ji Hye shocked. “How did you hear about that?”

“News travels fast.” Yae Eun said as she leaned in closer to her. “So tell me…what made him do that all of a sudden?” She held out her iPod and Yae Eun starred at her. “So you found it…don’t avoid my question.”

“Pabo.” She laughed as she shook her head. “He found it and returned it to me!”

“Really? You sure he found it or did he steal it?” Yae Eun questioned as she sat back and took a bite out of her food. “I heard he has sticky fingers. Not to mention that evil glare he gives people.”

“We’re not supposed to judge a book by its cover.”

“Good thing he isn’t a book.”

Minah laughed as she shrugged. “I’m not going anyways.” She said as she looked at her friends. “I mean come on I haven’t hung out since what…last year and that was with you two only. I don’t think I would be able to hang out with a guy.”

Ji Hye nodded in agreement. “I agree…you’re too shy for that. I mean you would make things so awkward.”

The boys were at their usual spot and Chan Hee was bragging about how Minah would be hanging out with them. “It was all thanks to me!”

“But hyung was the one who asked her.”

“Yeah but because I told her she had to pay him back.”

“Besides she didn’t even say yes.” Chang Hyun said as he looked at Byung Hun with serious eyes. “Are you sure you want to wait for someone you can’t even guarantee is going to show up?”

“Why not Ricky?” He said as he looked at the younger male. “She didn’t exactly say no so that has to be a good sign.”

“Why don’t you just ask someone else?” Daniel said as he played his iPod game. “I mean she’s kind of weird. Plus she hangs out with the two girls from Changjo and Ricky’s class…I haven’t seen her have a full conversation with anyone else.”

“Not true…I’ve seen her talk to other students.” Jong Hyun said as he thought about it. “I mean I hear she’s really nice once you get to know her, she’s just really shy.”

“I didn’t know hyung likes shy girls!”

“She’s cute…” Byung Hun stated with a smile. “She isn’t loud like the other girls, she doesn’t fawn over me, I have yet to been annoyed by her and she’s different. Minah doesn’t wear a lot of makeup, she wears comfortable clothes and she seems like I could let down some walls around her.”

“Jeez the way you talk about her you would think she was some type of goddess.” Chan Hee said as he rolled his eyes but smiled. “Ask her again during gym class.”

“Great idea!” Chang Hyun said with a big smile. “We’ll all be there and can meet her!”

“I don’t want to overwhelm her.” He said as he looked at his friends. “If she feels uncomfortable around to many people all of you might make her feel even shyer. I want her to be comfortable around me.”

“Glad I don’t fall for shy girls.” Chan Hee said proudly. “The girls I date are always fun!”

The guys sighed at his comment, he was known for dating girls who were out there.

><><><><><><>< 

After changing for gym class Minah, Ji Hye and Yae Eun went to the bat mitten court to play. Minah was on her own team, while the other two partnered up. She liked bat mitten and was a bit cocky when it came to the sport. With her energy it was easy to cover the whole court and keep the birdie up without losing.

Byung Hun and his friends where on the basketball court playing ball with another group of boys. He looked over at her and smiled as he watched her play, she looked cute when she was determined to win. Byung Hun found himself using that word a lot lately. Despite the fact that many females found him cold, and mysterious he was just like all the other guys.

Him and his friends would get in trouble here and there but they were far from bad kids. Loosing focus the ball was stolen from him causing his friends to groan.

“Hyung you let them win!” Chang Hyun said as he walked over to him.

“It’s just one game.” He said trying to make things better.

Chan Hee looked passed him at Minah and smirked. “I get it…you were getting a view of Minah’s bottom weren’t you?”

“What do you mean?” Byung Hun said, he turned around to see Minah bending over to tie her shoe. He turned back to the court and blushed. “I wasn’t looking at her Chunji!”

“Ooooo Hyung is a ert.”

“Shut up Ricky!” He shouted as he pulled him into a headlock and started messing with his hair.

“L.Joe hyung not my hair!”

><><><><><><
The day had finally ended and Minah was standing by her locker with her friends. She was putting away her books so they could leave together. The three of them rode the bus together until they each got off at their own stops her usually being the last to get off.

“I still can’t belive they asked her to hang out.” Yae Eun said with a pout as she put on her pink lip gloss.

“Don’t be jealous.” Ji Hye said as she looked up at her. “People like Minah unnie just as much as they like you Yae Eun.”

“Yeah but guys usually always ask me out.”

“He didn’t ask me out.” Minah clarified as she looked at her. “Hanging out and going out are two different things.”

“Still it just doesn’t seem right. Chan Hee oppa doesn’t even talk to me.”

“I wander if he’s actually waiting.” Ji Hye thought aloud.

Minah looked at her watch, it was already and hour after school. The three had staid to help clean up. *I highly doubt he would wait this long.* As they started walking off to the back exit she let out a sigh. “I’ll catch you guys later.”

“Where are you going?!” Ji Hye called.

“Don’t worry about me, just get home safely.”

><><><><><><><>< 

Byung Hun sat by the gate with his arms folded and looked around. It was a windy day and the school was empty. “I wander if she already left.” He turned to go but stopped when he heard his name.

“Byung Hun sshi!” He looked back and smiled as Minah stopped in front of him panting. “I…I know I’m late…but I had clean up duty.” After finally catching her breath she looked up at him. “Did you really wait out here for me all this time?”

“Why else would I be here?” Byung Hun asked as he poked her forehead. “You sure did keep me waiting though. Next time how about giving me an answer before the end of the day.”

“Deal!” She said with a smile as she stood up straight.

“Now let’s head out, the guys left already so we’ll meet them there.”

“I don’t do well around new people.”

He laughed as he ruffled her hair. “Just be yourself and you’ll be fine. If you feel like you’re really uncomfortable let me know and I’ll take you home.” She nodded at him and he grinned. “Now give me your backpack.”

“Huh? What for?”

“Because it’s a long walk…”

“I can carry it.”

He rolled his eyes but smiled as he took it from her, he walked ahead of her. “Don’t fall to far behind Minah ah!”

Minah watched him walk away and smiled. Hearing him call her name like that made her feel embarrassed but she liked the way it sounded. “Wait up Byung Hun ssi!” She called as she ran after him, she was already warming up to him. *Why is my heart beating so fast?* She wander as she finally caught up to him and walked beside him, she looked at his face and he smiled her way.