Lovely Day

Where's Ma Girl?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbT-8d4NrmE 

>Lovely Day<

Yae Eun tapped her fingers on the library table in anger. Ji Hye was busy writing her report, the tapping soon got on her nerves.

“Would you quit it already?!” She shouted put hand on Yae Eun’s and glared at her. “I can’t focus with you doing that!”

Yae Eun blew out hot air as she looked at her. “How come Minah unnie gets to hang out with Teen Top?”

“Because she’s dating L.Joe sunbae.” Ji Hye said in a duh manner, she followed Yae Eun’s eyes to Chan Hee and rolled her eyes. “You’re just mad because Chunji sunbae doesn’t like you.”

“He does!” Yae Eun protested as she gave her a serious look. “He just doesn’t know it yet. I can’t believe shy Minah gets to hang out with him…it’s not fair.”

“Just leave it alone.”

“I can’t leave it alone…it’s annoying. Then she just stops hanging out with us. How mean.”

“She only stopped because you were ignoring her.” Ji Hye said with a roll of her eyes, she continued to work.

Minah laughed across the room as Chan Hee joked around. Byung Hun was busy reading one of her mangas to pay attention to them. Yae Eun only grew more furious. She stood up and left Ji Hye without a word.

><><><><><><>< 

Minah stood up from her seat and looked at the guys. “I’m going to the bathroom.”

Chang Hyun looked up at her and smiled. “Hurry back noona!”

She nodded and left, the guys had decided to all stay and help tutor her. After using the bathroom she walked out, there was a familiar face leaning against the opposite wall. His eyes where closed and he seemed to be out of it. She slowly walked over and waved her hand in front of his face. Minah shrugged and turned to go but he grabbed her wrist.

“Do you always wave your hand in front of people’s face Minah?”

“Only familiar faces who sleep standing up.”

He chuckled as he opened his eyes and lifted his hair, his bangs covered up his eyes almost. “I was waiting for ever for you to come out the bathroom.”

“Waiting for me? What do you need Taemin ssi?” She said as she faced him fully.

He let go of her hand and grinned. “I actually wanted to ask you something. I haven’t been able to hang out with you since we met last year. To be honest I actually get the feeling you would have said no if I asked you out back then.” He chuckled as he pushed himself off the wall. “I was wandering if I could ask you out to lunch.”

“I can’t.” She said simply but smiled. “It’s nice of you to offer though.”

“Wait…how come?” He said with a small pout. “You can choose whatever you like.”

“I have a boyfriend.” She said as she bowed. “Sorry to have to turn you down Taemin ssi. I’ll see you around.” Minah said as she waved and ran off.

Taemin walked inside the library and spotted Minah sitting with Teen Top. Byung Hun had his arm wrapped around her as he helped her with her homework. *She’s dating him? Since when did he like girls like Minah?* “Lucky.”

“You want to go out with Minah?”

He looked back at the voice and thought for a moment. “Your Minah’s friend Yae Eun correct?”

She nodded with a smile. “I can help you win Minah’s heart.”

Taemin looked back at Minah and Byung Hun and then at her. “Why would you want to do that? She looks pretty happy and cozy over there with that Teen Top kid.”

Yae Eun shrugged as she crossed her arms. “I have my reasons…so are you in or not?”

He nodded. “I guess so…as long as it doesn’t involve hurting her.”

“Nice guys always finish last.” Yae Eun said as she waved him over. “Follow me.”

><><><><><><><><>< 

Teen Top and Minah finally had enough of studying and left the library. Minah stretched and looked at the guys. “The day is still young…shall we go out to eat?”

“Good idea.” Byung Hun said as he grabbed her hand. “See you guys.”

Min Soo waved with a chuckle. “Bye guys.”

“Hyung is stealing my noona away again!” Chang Hyun said hurt. “Noona! I love you!”

Minah laughed as she shook her head. “You know Byung Hun ah you don’t have to keep ditching your friends to hang with me.”

“I know…” He said with a smile. “That’s why I like you…because you can hang out with the guys and not feel like I’m not giving you enough attention. I just realized I haven’t actually taken you out on a date or anything yet. I figured maybe we could start with me treating you to something yummy.”

“That’s sweet.” She said as she nodded. “Alright, what’s on the menu then?”

“Meat…and lots of it.” He said as he looked at her seriously. “It looks like you’ve gotten skinner.” Byung Hun poked her in the belly and laughed. “See…so flat.”

Minah laughed as she pushed his hand away. “Don’t be jealous because you’re fatter than me.”

“Me fat?” He laughed as he grabbed her hand. “Let’s hurry up before you say something else smarty pants.”

The two went to a nice little restaurant and Byung Hun ordered food for the both of them. Minah starred at the food before her with a huge smile, in front of her was Bulgogi, Kimchi, and Bibimbap. She grinned as she picked some up and held it out for him.

“Say ahh!”

Byung Hun laughed as he did as told. He tasted the food and grinned with a thumb up. He fed her as well. Before the two knew it the food was all gone. He let out a sad sigh and looked up at her. “It’s all gone. How about we go for a walk now, then I’ll take you home.”

“Alright.” She said as they both stood up, Byung Hun paid for the food and escorted her out. It was a bit breezy so he gave her his jacket and once again snuck his hand in hers. “That Bulgogi was so good.”

“Yeah, you ate so much it’s a surprise your skinny.”

Minah laughed as she gave him a playful shove. “Whatever.” He stopped walking and she did the same, looking at him curiously she let out a pout. “You were serious weren’t you?”

“Not in the slightest bit…I stopped because I wanted a kiss.”

“Really? But now I have Bulgogi, Kimchi, and Bibimbap breath. Ew.” She said as she made a disgusted face.

“So do I.” Byung Hun said as he pushed some of her hair back. “I don’t mind though.”

Minah nodded and moved in for the kiss. Byung Hun wrapped his hands around her waist and she did the same to his neck. He was short but she was shorter so that made things better for him. When they pulled apart he rested his forehead on hers.

“Promise you’ll stay by my side.”

She smiled and nodded. “I promise.” Minah said.

“Good.” He kissed her forehead and pulled her along. “Let’s get you home…you have a big test tomorrow.”