I Need You

Where's Ma Girl?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpdMufAi_8M 

>I Need You<

*Beep Beep Beep*

An alarm went off, a hand reached out from under the blankets and turned it off. Byung Hun slowly lifted the covers down, the sun was bright in his room. He looked over to the table, by the clock was a picture of Minah. Giving it a small smile he titled his head. “Good morning Minah.”

“Byung Hun…breakfast is ready!”

He sat up and got ready for school. Slowly walking downstairs he looked at his parents and brother eating. The three looked up and gave soft smiles. “I made your favorite.”

“It’s really good.” Youngsoo said, he had the softest smile.

“No thanks.” He said as he went through the back door. He picked up a tray and emptied some food in it. “Breakfast Hero!” Hero slowly walked over and gazed up at him. “I know boy.” He said as he gave him a soft pet.

After feeding Hero he went back in and grabbed his bag. “I’ll drop you off!” Youngsoo said as he grabbed his keys. “Let’s go!”

The car ride was silent, when they got to the school his brother let out a small sigh. “You can’t keep acting like this forever.”

“Like what?”

“Byung Hun…she’s been gone for a while now. She just isn’t coming back.”

“Yeah because you know.” He got out the car and glared at him. “Why don’t you learn to mind your own business, and this time I’m serious.” With that being said he slammed the door shut and made his way into the gates.

Everything was different, he didn’t have anyone to be bubbly and walk with him to class. Things seemed much longer and more gloomy. He sighed as he walked into the school, some students looked and whispered but he didn’t care. A few girls had a few tears fall when they saw him, it was normal since news about Minah spread like wild fire. An arm slung around him and he looked up at Chan Hee.

“Hey…” He said simply as he looked ahead. “How are things?”

“Fine.”

“Hyung….” Chang Hyung said as he looked down at the ground. “Do…you think we’ll ever see noona again?”

“Ricky!” Jong Hyun said as he hit him.

“What?!” He shouted upset as he looked at him. “It was a serious question!”

“I----“

Byung Hun was cut off by Yae Eun who walked over to them with a small smile. “How are you guys doing?” She asked as she looked at them. “It’s been a month now hasn’t it?”

Byung Hun looked up at her. “What’s it to you?”

“She was still my friend.” She stated as she rolled her eyes. “I don’t see why you’re so upset at me, it’s not like I pushed her in front of the car. She should have waited to cross like we all do.”

“I think it’s best you go.” Chan Hee said as he shook his head. “L.Joe grew quite the temper and I’m sure you’re working on it.”

“Fine.” She said with a pout and left.

“I’m skipping first period.” Byung Hun said as he walked away from his friends. “I’ll see you all later.”

He had gone up to the schools room and leaned over the railing. The fresh air felt well against his hot skin, Yae Eun had been trying to spend time with them since the accident. To top things off Jung Hee disappeared. Everything was taken away from him the day of the accident. Against his will tears fell down his face.

*How much longer can I stand the pain?*

“Byung Hun.” He looked back and his eyes widened at the sight of Jung Hee. Her belly was bigger now which made him nervous. “Sorry I left for a while…I was making things right with my family.”

“They took you back in?” He said facing her with a small smile.

“Yeah…I need to talk to you about the baby.” She said, he could tell something was wrong.

“What is it?”

“It isn’t yours.”

“What do you mean? You said---“

“I lied…Yae Eun told me to do it. She said if I didn’t she would tell everyone I slept with an older guy. I didn’t want to be called names so I went along with it. I told Minah everything.”

“Yae Eun did that?” He said as he sat down in somewhat shock. “She caused all of this…all to get close to Chunji?”

Jung Hee sat down next to him and smiled. “Thanks to Minah I was able to make things right with my parents. Where is she so I could thank her?”

He looked at her and then looked away. “She…isn’t here.”

“Oh, she skipped school?”

“No…I mean she isn’t here at all. “ He put his hand to his face. “A month ago she got hit by a car…and suffered some serious head trauma.” He looked up at her, tears starting again. “She is in a comma, and the doctors don’t think she’ll wake up.”

Jung Hee gasped as she covered , tears forming in her eyes. “Oppa…I didn’t know.”

“It doesn’t matter.” He said as he looked at her. “So the baby isn’t mines?”

“No…I’m sorry.”

“No…” He said as he shook his head. “In the state I’m in I couldn’t be a father anyway.” He stood up and looked down at her. “Don’t worry…Yae Eun doesn’t have to know that you told me this.”

“Thank you…”

He nodded and walked away.

><><><><><><><>< 

That night at the hospital Byung Hun staid with Minah. He was holding her hands as he listened to the machine make noise, once that machine was off she would die. He kissed her hand and smiled. “Minah I made sure to keep all my notes neat for you. When you come back I’ll even help you play catch up. Can you move for me to let me know you hear me?” He waited but nothing happened. “Still nothing…it’s okay. Just rest up.”

He put his head down by her and laced his fingers through hers. “So now you know why I lied to you. I was so nervous at the thought of being a father. I’m relived it’s not mine…I want my first and last kid to be with you.” *Minah…I still need you.* “If you really wanted to make things up to me you would wake up soon.”

Minah’s mother walked into the room but stopped when she heard him speaking. She closed her eyes as she listened to his pleas. “Byung Hun…” She said quietly as she slowly walked in. He looked up at her and she smiled softly.

“Thank you…I’m sure she is trying to find her way back to you now. Back to us.” She walked over to him and gave him a hug. “Someone so young yet such a trooper. She’s lucky.” Her mother cried and he rubbed her back.

“It’ll be okay…” *Won’t it Minah?*