Life's Not Fair

Where's Ma Girl?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYw7eJYadco&list=PL023C0638C0CD878B&index=61&feature=plpp_video 

& (both should be played together)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B89UjO_qbGg 

>Life’s not Fair<

Jung Hee sighed as she starred off into the water, Byung Hun was by her side like always. Unlike before he wouldn’t talk, he only listened. She heard about what happened and felt bad. Glancing at him starring into the water she shook her head. She didn’t like being the cause of so much pain.

Byung Hun wasn’t thinking about her at the moment though. He was numb and confused…lost and he felt alone. Not that he was one to complain but he didn’t understand why so much was happening and he couldn’t solve anything. His mind was telling him to just disappear but his heart was telling him to make everything alright. Everything just felt blank and empty.

Minah smiled as she smelled the snacks at the stand she was by. She looked down at Hero and grinned. “Shall we try this one out buddy?” He titled his head at her and she laughed. “I know…I should stop asking you since you always say yes. I’ll take two.”

She nodded and after the exchange the two friends were on their way. Minah held the treat down as she ate her own food. “It’s been awhile since we did this huh Hero? You healed up perfectly since that accident. Byung Hun really did come through didn’t he?” She let out a sigh. *Babo…you should have just left things alone, everyone has their secrets.*

She stopped walking when she felt someone following behind her. Minah looked back and came face to face to an unfamiliar face. She raised an eyebrow and waited for the girl to speak up. “Are you Park Minah?”

“Yes…do I know you?”

“No…I’m Jung Hee.”

*Jung Hee…* She could tell she was tired, she smiled. “How about we go get something cold to drink and we can talk.”

“I actually don’t have money…but I do need to speak with you.”

“You look tired…drinks are on me.” Minah said with a smile. “Hero you wait here and I’ll be back in a second, then we can find someplace nice to sit.”

Minah bought them both smoothies and the two walked in silence. Hero was as energetic as always running off ahead and then waiting once he got far enough. Minah glanced over at Jung Hee, she was shorter than her but was very pretty. She took a sip of her drink and then looked away.

*Could this be any more awkward? Why doesn’t she just speak?* She noticed a bench and pointed. “We can sit there and talk.”

Jung Hee nodded and followed her other, both sat on opposite ends. “I heard you and L.Joe oppa broke up.”

“Yup.” Minah said not really wanting to talk about it to a stranger.

“It’s my fault really…” She said as she looked down guilty.

“Not really…it happens all the time to people. We’ll move on.”

“That’s just it…ever since it happened he’s been all mopey. I can tell he really likes you.”

“I really like him.”

Jung Hee looked at her and then tears started falling from her eyes. “I’m sorry.” She said, Minah looked at her shocked. People passing by stared at the girls in wander. “I’m so sorry and I know I shouldn’t be forgiven!”

“J…Jung Hee…no need to cry!” She said as she put her hands up in defense. “I mean really it’s not your fault! If you and him have something going on then it’s only fair, people can change their mind or like two people at once I guess.”

“I lied to him!” She shouted as she looked at her. “I’m pregnant!”

“W..What?!” Minah said as she looked at the younger girl. “With his kid?”

“No…I lied to him! I was kicked out of my parent’s home...I had no place to go. No money…I was all alone and didn’t know what I was supposed to do!” She grabbed onto Minah and shook her head. “I didn’t mean to cause so much pain, but I wanted to keep myself provided for!

Then Yae Eun came to me…she told me she could fix everything for me. It was her idea to tell him I was having his kid, she said he would feel responsible and want to make sure me and the baby had money, food, and shelter. At first I knew he had a girlfriend and said no but she said if I didn’t agree she would tell the school that the real father was an older man. I didn’t want them to think too bad of me and panicked!”

*Is she serious? Why would Yae Eun try so hard to break us up?!* “J…Jung Hee…” Minah said seriously, Hero looked at the two confused. “Tell me right now…are you serious…this kid isn’t Byung Hun ssi’s?”

“No…” She said. “Please don’t let the both of you be in pain over my mistake. I can’t take the guilt anymore!”

Minah looked at the younger girl and nodded. “Thank you for coming clean…I’ll handle Yae Eun for you.” She said, she looked madder than ever. “She isn’t going to get away for making such a threat. I also don’t think you’re a bad girl…you just made a bad choice.” She stood up after whipping her tears away. “I think you need to go home and talk to your parents…at the end of the day you are their daughter and I’m sure there missing you. Let’s go Hero!” The two ran off.

“Where are you going?!”

“To tell Byung Hun ah I’m sorry! I was wrong.” She stated as she faced forward. *I acted without thinking and now I need to fix things…he is always there for me. I should have returned the favor.* “First I need to pick up something to let him know I’m sorry.” Hero barked and followed close behind.

><><><><>< 

The sun was setting and Byung Hun was in the same spot. His hand balled into a fist as he starred at Minah’s picture on his phone. “What am I doing?” He stood up and spat. “Why should I care for someone who just gave up on me?!”

The picture of the two in his other hand was tossed over the railing into the water. He watched as the half with her sunk first. “I hate her…she didn’t even consider my feelings. She didn’t know the position I was in or anything. I hope she is gone for good.” Just then a gust of wind blew by, he looked over the railing but the picture was nowhere to be found. Something felt off as he heard sirens.

><><><><><><>< 

Minah was running as she held onto the gift box in her hand. “Why wasn’t he home?” She looked down at Hero as they stopped at the corner. The cars moved by fast and the light remained unchanged. “This is taking too long.” She checked her iPod for the time and then sighed. “Come on…if I don’t hurry he might move from the spot Jung Hee said she left him at.”

She looked both ways and saw no cars. Ignoring the light she made a run for it, she stopped when lights flashed at her. Minah grabbed Hero’s colure and and pulled him out the way. “Wow…that was close.”

Just then a new pair of lights came, she was still in the street. She turned around but things happened to fast. With a small shove Hero was pushed to safety, a loud crash could be heard. Minah rolled off the car and landed on the ground.

“Oh my god! She was hit!” A lady yelled in panic.

A car door opened and someone ran over. “I…I didn’t see her.”

Hero ran over and nudged her with his nose in concern. She opened her eyes despite the blurry vision and smiled at the gift. *I..I have to get it…* She reached out for it and grabbed it but passed out.

“Her eyes closed…someone call for help!”

Hero moved her again and whimpered but she didn’t respond like she always did. He took one last glance at her and ran off.

><><><><><><><>< 

Byung Hun was aimlessly walking down the street. Some ambulance and cop cars passed by and he watched them speed off. “Wonder who got into an accident.”

A few seconds later he heard a bark, he looked down as Hero ran over to him. Hero threw his paws on him and stood on his back to feet. He let out a few more parks, his eyes were watery.

“What is it Hero?” Byung Hun said as he pushed him off. “Didn’t Minah tell you we weren’t together anymore? Not my problem if she let you loose and you got lost. I don’t care about her anymore.” He said as he turned to go.

He heard Hero whimpering and stopped, he looked back with wide eyes. “T..The accident?”

Hero looked at him before running off in the direction the cars just went. Byung Hun followed Hero and not long after they came to a crowed. His heart started to speed up, Hero ran through the people and he did as well. His heart dropped at the sight, Minah was one a stretcher with an oxygen mask on, a man was with a cop in tears. He looked at the car that was damaged and starred confused.

Hero tried to get to Minah but an officer held him back. He quickly came to and ran over. “Let him go! There best friends! Wherever she goes he goes!” He shouted as he freed Hero. The two ran over to the stretcher. “Please let us go to…she can’t be alone…she doesn’t like it.”

The driver nodded. “Let the kid and dog on…we need to go.”

They got in the back car and Hero rested his head by Minah’s, he let out some more whimpers as the paramedics started working.

“She’s…going to be okay right?” He asked as he looked at them seriously. “I mean she isn’t going to die right?”

“We can’t make any promises. She lost a lot of blood and probably has some head trauma, she needs to get a full examination.” He said as he pushed her hair out her face. “Poor kid…she must have been trying to get this to someone in a hurry, they said she walked out when she wasn’t supposed to.” He handed Byung Hun the box.

He noticed his name on it and slowly opened it. Inside was a necklace he spotted before and told her he wished he could have got it. He took the note out of the bottom and read it.

Byung Hun ah,

I know gifts really don’t solve problems but I wanted you to know that I really am sorry! ^^” I wasn’t thinking about your feelings and I know I wasn’t being a good girlfriend but I am still new to the whole concept. I don’t think I want my first relationship to end like that though. Give me one more chance to prove to you that I can be there for you like you are for me.

Love,

You’re very sorry Girlfriend Minah

He looked at her as tears found their way down his face. “Babo…” He said as he grabbed her hand. “You trusted your first instincts…I shouldn’t have gotten mad at you for that. Please be okay! I promise I’ll fix everything…” He said as he closed his eyes and put her hand to his head. “Please…don’t die. THIS ISN'T FAIR!”