First Kiss

Where's Ma Girl?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9--SxJr_JmQ 

>First Kiss<

Hero was back and keeping true to her word Minah went back to her normal self. She was still bad in math class but joked about her mistakes. For lunch she sat with the guys, Yae Eun wasn’t speaking to her for some reason which didn’t really bother her. After school she walked with the boys.

“What a long day.” Daniel complained as he looked back at her. “Noona are you hungry?”

“I’m fine.” She said.

Byung Hun was holding her hand and looked at Daniel. “You know you’ve been trying to cater to her every need all day. Is there something I should know Niel.”

“Nothing at all hyung.” He said as he faced forward again.

Everyone laughed as they left the gates, Min Soo was standing by waiting. Once he saw them he waved them over. “Yo!”

“Where’s the car?”

“It’s currently in the shop.” He replied as he looked at them with a bored expression. “Who’s up for the arcade?”

“ME!” Chang Hyun, Daniel and Minah said with excited grins.

Minah freed her hand from Byung Hun’s and stood by the two younger boys. Each put their hands together and gave Min Soo a pleading look. “Min Soo oppa!” Minah begged as she gave him the puppy dog eyes. “Can you win me another stuffed bear.”

“Ooo and me a morpher?” Chang Hyun said as he followed her lead.

“I want the mp3 player!” Daniel said.

Min Soo laughed nervously. “I’m not sure I can win that many tickets…” He said, the gave another pout. “Guys.” He looked at the others for help.

Chan Hee shook his head. “Why can’t you three be more mature like the maknae.” He said as he pushed Jong Hyun to center stage. “He’s calm.”

“Yeah…calm.” He said as he looked at them indifferent.

“Let’s head out then!” Minah said as she pointed ahead. “The the arcade!” She linked arms with Daniel and Chang Hyung as they started walking.

“Not so fast!” She tried to walk but staid in the same spot.

“What type of sorcery is this?” Minah said as she looked at her moving feet. “Like a barrier.”

“That math test is in three days and we already missed out on so much tutoring time.”

She looked back at Byung Hun and pouted. “Do we really have to study Byung Hun ah? Can’t we go have fun first?”

He shook his head. “No way, then you wouldn’t want to study at all.” He stated as he looked at the guys. “How about we all attend after the test day?”

“Call!” Chang Hyun said as he waved. “See you later noona!”

She watched the guys walking away and reached out. “Don’t let him take me visual maknae!” Minah shouted out to Chang Hyun.

“No one can save you.” Byung Hun said as he wrapped an arm around her shoulder and then checked his watch. “We have the whole day…so been going to your house?” He asked as he grabbed her bag.

“We can’t.” Minah said as she thought. “My parents are away today and they don’t like company over when there not there to supervise.”

“But they love me.” He stated.

“Not if they find out we were in the house when they weren’t there.”

“Hmm…my parents aren’t home either.” He said.

“Guess that means the library.”

“No way! I need to study tutor at a place where I have easy access to food.” Byung Hun stated. “So then we’ll just go to my place, after we study some I can teach you how to play Yurima. Now that I think about it there was a song I learned how to play just for you.”

She slowly nodded as she thought about his words. *If his parents aren’t there then that means were alone…and that means no supervision.* Minah gulped as she thought back to the manga books she read. *Eep!* She squealed as she started to blush.

Byung Hun looked down at her and noticed her change in color. “Minah ah…are you okay? You suddenly turned red.” He moved his arm and felt her forehead. “You feel a bit hot as well. Maybe your fever is coming back, I think we have some soup at home that you can eat. Guess we’ll eat first thing.”

After taking the bus to Byung Hun’s place he led her into the kitchen. She sat down and watched as he began taking some snacks out, he warmed up her soup and put it all on a tray. He looked at all the food and thought for a moment. “Minah ah coke is your favorite drink right?”

She looked at him shocked. “Yeah…how did you know that?”

He walked over to the fridge and grabbed two bottles. “I learn a lot about you.” He said as he went back to the tray and starred at her. “Like how your favorite idol is Jonghyun from SHINee, and for girls it’s Amber from F(x). You listen to all types of music, love taking photos of yourself, and you sleep on the right side of your bed.”

“Now how did you know that last one?!”

“The last time I was in your room that side wasn’t made, before that I could tell by the way the pillows weren’t in line with the others.” He smirked at her shocked face and grabbed the backpacks and headed to his room. “Come on Minah ah.”

*Who knew he paid that much attention.* She followed him up to his room, she sat down on his bed and felt the covers. *Wow…his bed might be more comfortable then mines.*

Byung Hun closed his door and turned around to see her laying on his bed, he smiled as he watched her. It was amusing to him that even on his bed he preferred the right side. After a few minutes he pulled over a chair and pointed. “There goes that right side again.”

She blushed as she sat up. “Coincidence.” Minah stated as she grabbed her bag and took out her books. “Let’s just get started already.”

The two spent hour’s studies. Minah was learning better now which was good news but she did get distracted easy. After finishing her homework she laid flat on his bed once again and let out a sigh. “I can’t believe were gonna need half of this stuff in life.”

He chuckled as he sat down by his piano. “How about I let you hear that song now as a gift to you for being hard working.” She slowly nodded and he took out the music sheets. He started playing Brian McKnight’s Back At One.

“Lovely.” Minah mumbled loud enough for him to hear. Math made her sleepy and before she knew it she had fallen asleep.

Byung Hun finished the song and turned to her. “I can teach you how to---ohh…” He watched her sleep and a soft smile spread over his face. He sat down by the bed and rested his head on his hands as he watched her. *My girl is so cute.* He snapped a picture of her and then got up to put away the trash from there snacks.

Minah woke up shortly after and rubbed her eyes. *Where am I…oh yeah I was in Byung Hun’s room last. Oh no!* She sat up and looked around in panic. “What time is it?”

He looked up from his desk where he was studying. “Time? It’s twelve…you sleep pretty hard you know that?”

“Twelve?! Why didn’t you throw water on me or something?!” She jumped out of bed and rushed to pack her bag. “Umma and Appa are going to kill me!” Minah stopped when she heard laughing, she looked at him confused. “What’s so funny?”

“I was kidding…it’s only six. You didn’t sleep long at all.”

“Byung Hun ah!” She whined as she sat back down and put her hand to her heart. “That wasn’t funny. I was really panicking!”

He laughed some more as he pointed. “You should have seen your face.” She stuck her tounge out at him and starred at her. “Hey Minah…can I kiss you?”

“W..What?!” She asked taken aback by the question, she blushed instantly.

“Can I kiss you?”

“Byung Hun ah you can’t just ask someone a question like that!” She scolded as she looked away. “Jeez…” Minah messed up her own hair and started mumbling to herself.

Byung Hun smiled as he walked over to her and got close to her face. “Why can’t I ask? I mean I’m your boyfriend right?” She moved back only to have him follow. Minah fell flat on the bed and Byung Hun cradled over her. “Please?”

Minah quickly closed her eyes and nodded. She knew if she actually said yes with words she would stutter. He examined her face before slowly planting a soft, quick kiss on her lips. When he pulled back she opened her eyes, Byung Hun wanted it to be more of a romantic kiss and went in for another. Both of them were captivated by the way it felt, the world seemed to freeze at that moment.

Click

“Hey Byung Hun, have you seen my----whoa.” The owner of the voice stopped at the sight of Byung Hun kissing some girl on his bed.

Byung Hun’s eyes widened at the voice as, Minah panicked and pushed him off. He was sent to the floor where he let out a groan of pain. “It’s not what it looked like!”

“Youngsoo hyung!” Byung Hun yelled, he was just as read as Minah. “Why didn’t you knock?!”

“H…Hyung?” Minah said as she starred mortified. “As in your brother?” She slammed her head against her forehead. *Worst first impression ever.*

Youngsoo looked back and forth between the two before blinking a few times. “So you two…are dating.”

“Yes…” Byung Hun said, he looked up at Minah. *Great…now she’s gonna feel weird.*

“She’s the famous Minah you told umma and appa about.”

“Yup.”

“You two probably have a lot to talk about.” She said as she stood up. “I think I’ll head home.”

“I’ll walk you.” Byung Hun said as he grabbed her bag.

“It was nice meeting you…Youngsoo oppa.” She said as she bowed.

He waved as he watched the two leave the room. “I’ll be seeing you again.”

After closing the front door Byung Hun looked at Minah and sighed. “Sorry about that…I didn’t know he would be home so early.”

“You think he has a bad impression of me now?” She asked as she looked down. “I mean that couldn’t have looked good.”

“Hyung doesn’t think badly about any beautiful girl.” He said as he rolled his eyes and lead the way. “When I get home he’s just going to give me “that talk” again. Idiot hyung.” He mumbled the last part.

“I hope he doesn’t tell your parents about that. I would like to meet them on good terms.”

“Don’t worry about what they think of you.” Byung Hun said as he smiled. “As long as I like you they have no choice but to like you as well.” She smiled and nodded.

The two walked in a somewhat awkward silence, neither wanting to mention the kiss. When they got to her house Byung Hun let out a nervous laugh. “So I’ll see you tomorrow at school?”

“Duh…you kinda have no choice.”

He smiled as he looked at her. “Can I get a goodbye kiss?”

“Goodnight Byung Huh ah!” She said slightly annoyed, he leaned in for a kiss only to have the door slammed in his face.

He starred at the door and then laughed. “SLEEP WELL MINAH AH!!” He shouted out with a wave.

Minah looked out the window and watched him leave with a shake of her head. “Why do I feel like he’s going to get me in a lot of trouble?”

><><><><>< 

Later that night Byung Hun sat in his room with his brother. “Now when you and your girl are ready to take things to the next level you will need these.”

“WHAT THE HELL HYUNG?! I DON’T WANT THOSE!!”

“No need to be shy…now the best thing to do is waiting until you get married. But if you stray from that path you need to be prepared.”

“I TOLD YOU ALREADY…WE WEREN’T GOING TO DO ANYTHING MORE THEN KISS! NOW GET OUT OF MY ROOM!”

A man walking by with his dog starred up at the noisy house curious.