A Day with the Boys

Where's Ma Girl?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJ77nHpW43U 

>A Day with the Boys<

Finally Byung Hun and Minah made it to the arcade, he stopped by a nice black car and opened it up. After tossing her bag in he shut the door and faced her. She peered over him at the car and then looked up at him.

“My friend owns the car.” He said with a chuckle. “Let’s head in and meet the boys.”

She nodded and followed him inside, it was crowded and filled with the laughter and screams of kids and teenagers playing around. Minah felt hot and sick being around all the people, before she got a chance to regret it thought Byung Hun grabbed her hand so she couldn’t get separated. He glanced back and saw her uneasy look, giving her hand a soft squeeze he moved forward. They came to a Street Fighter game which was surround by five boys, one she recognized as Chan Hee from class.

“Sorry were so late.” Byung Hun said, his friends turned around and smiled at the sight of the two.

“Wow…hyung actually got you to come!” The boy was soon hit upside the head.

“You say that like I’m not friendly enough to make new friends.”

“I didn’t mean it like that at all hyung.” He said before smiling in Minah’s direction. “Minah noona, I’m Chang Hyun…but you can call me Ricky.” He introduced himself with an adorable smile. “I’m glad noona decided to hang out with us today!”

Byung Hun rolled his eyes and pushed Chang Hyun to the side. “Yeah yeah yeah…we get it Lovely Boy.” He pointed to the tallest guy. “This is our leader, Bang Min Soo…but he goes by the name C.A.P., I’m sure you remember Chan Hee or Chunji as we call him. The one with big lips is Ahn Daniel but call him Niel.”

“Yah! Why did you have to address me as the one with big lips hyung?!” Daniel complained, Minah laughed which earned a blush. “Aish…” He said as he quickly turned away.

Byung Hun smiled, he loved teasing the younger boys. “Last is our Maknae Jong Hyun or Changjo.” He stood by the guys and each boy gave their own charming smile. “Together we make Teen Top.”

Minah looked at the boys and repeated the names inside her head. *C.A.P the oldest…Chunji from class, Niel with the unique lips, Ricky the energetic one, and Changjo the maknae…*

“What are we still standing here for?” Chang Hyun grabbed her hand and pulled her along. “Noona play with me first! We can play whack a mole!”

“I wanna play!” Daniel shouted as he followed behind.

“What a second guys!” Byung Hun shouted out to his friend, Minah looked at him confused as she was dragged away. “Aish…those two aren’t gonna get off of her case.”

Min Soo laughed as he looked down at him. “It’s not every day you ask a girl to hang out with us and she says yes. The guys are just enjoying the company of someone who is the object of affection for their hyung.”

“You shouldn’t have let her meet those two.” Chan Hee said in a smart tone. “By the time the day is over she’ll never want to hang out with us again.”

“Let’s catch up to them and keep an eye on them then.” Jong Hyun said as he walked ahead of them.

Byung Hun watched his friends leave one at a time and grinned. “She went along willingly though…does that mean my friends don’t scare her?”

><><><><><><

Minah laughed as Chang Hyun missed the mole once again. “Darn mole…be still will ya?!”

“Let me give it a shot!” Daniel said as he grabbed the hammer and shoved Chang Hyun to the side.

He grabbed ahold of Minah’s arm and smiled. “Watch Noona…we’ll win you some tickets so you can get a prize.” His natural ageyo earning him a poke on the check.

Niel missed and frowned. “This is harder than it looks…ah noona’s turn!” He said as he held out the hammer.

“Me?” She said as she pointed to herself. “No thanks…I don’t play games like this much.”

“Just try it noona.” He said as he put the hammer in her hand and stepped aside.

 “Minah noona fighting!” Him and Chang Hyun cheered with a fist pump.

Minah waited, once she spotted the mole she whacked and whacked and whacked. Before she knew it she won a good amount of tickets. “Woah.” Daniel said as he held out the tickets. “Noona is a secret whack a mole master.”

“She should play House of The Dead next!” Jong Hyun said getting wrapped up in the excitement. “You can be my partner!” He said as he led the way.

“Cool!” Minah said as she shot at some of the zombies. She wasn’t good at aiming but she was having fun with the game.

Before she knew it she had played each members specific favorite game except Byung Hun’s. She looked at all the tickets in her hand and smiled at them. She heard crying and looked to the side. There was a boy crying.

“I wanted the big bear.” He said as he pointed to the stuffed animal.

“Sorry…but you didn’t get enough tickets.” His mother said in a soothing voice. “Maybe next time.”

Minah looked at her tickets and then walked over. “You can have these ones.” She said as she knelt down and held them out.

“N..noona means is?” He said as he looked at her teary eyed.

“Yeah…I wasn’t going to use them anyway.”

His mother smiled as she handed the man the tickets and he gave her son the bear. “Thank you so much…” She said with a small bow.

Minah bowed back and waved as they left, C.A.P walked over and looked up at the giant Hello Kitty. “Hm…didn’t you look at that?”

“Yeah…but I didn’t really want it.” She said as she rubbed the back of her head with a nervous smile. “So what next.”

Byung Hun looked at the Hello Kitty and then at the tickets in his hand, he grabbed her hand and pulled her along. “Come with me.”

“Where are we going?” She asked as he stopped by a racing game. “I have one more token left, if I can get the high score then I can get enough tickets to get Hello Kitty.”

“Really Byung Hun ssi…don’t worry about it.”

He rolled his eyes and put the token in the game, after sitting down he patted the seat behind him. “Sit down.” She did as told watched him play. After a few minute he had gotten the high score and the tickets.

“Wow! You did it Byung Hun ssi!” She shouted as she hopped around in excitement. “You were so good at that game it was scary! It was like---“ She noticed the guys starring at her and blushed. “I mean…good job.”

He laughed as they walked back to the prize booth. “Can I get the Hello Kitty?”

The man nodded took the tickets as he handed it to him. He held it out to her and grinned. “Kamsahamnida Byung Hun ssi!” She said as she hugged it.

The guys made their way outside and Min Soo looked at her. “It’s late…”

“I’ll walk her.”

“Why walk when hyung has a car?”

“There is no room for all of us in that car.”

“Minah noona can sit on hyung’s lap.”

“Nooo!” Minah and the guys shouted at Chang Hyun’s suggestion.

Min Soo smiled as he looked at Ricky. “Fine then Ricky can sit on Changjo’s lap…and She can squeeze between L.Joe and Niel.”

Byung Hun looked at her unsure. “Is that fine…or do you want to go on the bus where there is more room?”

“I’m fine with that.” Minah said.

The packed into the car and she told Min Soo where she lived. The ride was filled with jokes and laughter. Minah enjoyed being out with the guys and didn’t want the day to end. When they reached her house Byung Hun walked her to the door and gave a sheepish smile.

“Sorry my friends are a bit crazy.”

“I like them.” She stated with a smile. “There so friendly and you all seem so close.”

He nodded as he looked at her. “Can I…have your number?”

She laughed as she took her phone out. After trading numbers she waved to the car. “I should head in. Have a good night Byung Hun ssi!”

Byung Hun nodded and waved. “You too Minah ah!” He waited for her to go inside before going back to the car.

“No kiss?” Chan Hee said as he smirked. “Told you guys.”

“Awww…” Daniel and Chang Hyun said.

“You guys are so embarrassing.” He said as he looked away from them, everyone laughed. *I got her number though…that’s something special.*