Where's Ma Girl?!

Where's Ma Girl?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfMcATRjI9U 

>Where’s Ma Girl?!< 

A Few Months Later

The year had finally came to an end. Chan Hee, Minah, and Byung Hun were graduating while the younger boys were moving up the school food chain. The guys were already at the ceremony waiting for Minah to arrive. Byung Hun pulled at his tie in annoyance, normally he didn’t mind wearing one but today was supposed to be a special day. He didn’t want to be formal.

Chang Hyun sighed as he shook his head. “Too bad noona still needs her crutches. She must feel bad walking around those things on such a big day, wrinkling up her dress and gown.” He said with sympathy.

Byung Hun wacked him upside the head causing the younger boy to cry out in pain. “Don’t mention it you idiot!”

“I was just saying.” Chang Hyun stated as he rubbed his head.

“Where is she anyways?” Min Soo asked as he looked at his watch. “The ceremony starts in a few minutes. Wonder if she’s not coming?”

“I wouldn’t blame her.” Chan Hee stated as he gave his usual expression. “She’s gonna have to walk up and down the stairs. Then she has to figure out how to give the principle a handshake without falling. Plus she’ll probably be in a lot of pain. It’s for the best.”

“How could you say that?” Daniel said as he popped up in front of him. “No girl should ever miss the most important day of her life. Well…not including her wedding.”

“Whatever.” Chan Hee stated.

“All seniors please report to your places.”

Byung Hun looked around and sighed. “Guess she won’t be here. Let’s head out.”

“Wait up guys!”

He stopped walking as a smile crept on his face. The boys turned around to see Minah standing with a pretty gown on. Of course she wore her sneakers with it but she still looked beautiful. What was more beautiful was the fact she was standing…without crutches.

“You didn’t think I would miss the big day did you?”

“You look great.”

She blushed as she walked over to them. “Thanks Byung Hun ah…it was my mother’s dress when she was graduating.”

“I’m so proud of you.” Min Soo said as he ruffled her hair, careful not to mess it up.

“Does it hurt?”

She looked at Byung Hun and shook her head. “Not as much as before. I’m fine though.”

He held his hand out and smiled. “Then let’s go.” She grabbed his hand and the two went to the back to put on the CAP and gowns. Chan Hee followed behind with a smile, he was glad she made it as well.

><><><><><><><><><>< 

After the graduation everyone met up with their own family. After many hugs and kisses where exchanged the group changed into some comfortable clothes and went to hang out together. They were relaxing at the park, Hero tagged along for the fun.

“Go fetch!” Chang Hyun shouted as he tossed the stick. Hero chased after it and caught it in no time. He laughed as he handed it to Daniel. “You try now hyung!”

Min Soo was with Chan Hee by the pond talking about some things. Jong Hyun was watching Daniel and Chang Hyun play with Hero. Minah laughed as Byung Hun pushed her on the swing.

“What’s so funny?”

“The fact that all of you have such nasty rumors…yet your nothing but a bunch of normal boys.”

“You call us normal?” Byung Hun questioned as Hero knocked Chang Hyun over and laid on top of him.

“MIN SOO HYUNG HELP ME! HERO IS TRYING TO MAKE IT TO SECOND BASE WITH ME…AND HE’S SQUASHING MY RIBS!”

Minah laughed as Byung Hun shook his head. “For the most part you guys are.”

“You’re still the same as you were before.” He said as he stopped the swing and stood up straight behind her. “Childish yet irresistible.”

“Hey I’m not childish!” She said in protest as she looked up at him, she saw the strange look in his eyes and grew confused. “What is it?”

He walked out in front of her and gazed down at her lovingly. “Minah…when you were out in the hospital I thought I lost you. I spent time thinking a lot about the way I feel about you and I’ve decided I know what I want to do.”

She tilted her head confused, the boys looked at them intently. Minah stole a glance at them and judging by the excitement she could tell something weird was up. “Look Byung Hun ah I don’t know what’s going on but---“

“Marry me.” He whispered sweetly.

“W…What?” Minah asked in shock.

“Park Minah…I want you to marry me.” He said as he got down on one knee and took out a nice ring. “I talked it over with my parents, brother, and even your parents. I don’t mean now…but when you’re ready. I want to be able to tell people “That’s the girl I’m marrying” when they see us walking around town.”

Minah looked at the boys and then at him. Hero started barking and she nodded. “Yes…”

“Yay!” Chang Hyun and Daniel shouted as they gave each other high fives.

“CONGRADULATIONS!” Min Soo yelled as he clapped.

“Noonas our sister now.” Jong Hyun stated.

Chan Hee laughed as he shook his head. “He’s so rash…but I’m glad.”

Byung Hun picked her up and twirled her around in joy. He set her down and gave her a kiss on the lips. When he pulled away he looked down at her with a grin. “I’m so glad this time you didn’t make me have to chase you around.”

“Pabo.” She stated as she flicked his forehead. “I’m no longer nervous around your friends.”

He laughed at the comment and pulled her in for another kiss. The boys began to whistle and clap in excitement about the big news.