Lost

Where's Ma Girl?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5esi2JdumfE 

>Lost<

A week had passed and both Byung Hun and Minah made no efforts to talk to the other. When the guys would pull her over they would pretend the other wasn’t even there. Taemin and Minah spent more time together since she lost two sets of friends. He would try and get close to her but something was still keeping her back from being with him on a romantic level.

She sighed as she left the school, Taemin was waiting for her by the door as always. He ran over with a smile and slung his arm around her neck. “So what do you want to do today Lovely Minah.”

“I was thinking I should just head home today. Hero looks like he could use some more time with me. Besides if we keep going out to eat sweets I’m gonna get even chubbier.”

“You’re not chubby! You’re the perfect size!”

“That’s what everyone says to avoid having someone get mad at them.”

“I can’t let you go home and mop around!” He shouted as he grabbed her hand. “Follow me!”

><><><><><><><>< 

Jung Hee sighed as she looked at Byung Hun from her chair. “I can tell something is wrong…rumor has it you and your girlfriend aren’t on speaking terms.”

“She’s not my girlfriend.” He said as he sipped his drink. “Shouldn’t you be focused on your own problems?”

She nodded as she looked away. “You two just looked so cute together…I hate to come in between people.”

“None of that matters…if the baby is mine then I have a responsibility to help you take care of it. If I can’t keep my relationship then that’s the way it has to be. I won’t let any kid that shares the same DNA as me be fatherless.”

“The others are already starting to talk Byung Hun. They think we’re back together and rumors are spreading. You already helped me so just forget about the rest. Worry about yourself.”

“Let them think we’re back together then.” Byung Hun said as he gave her a serious look. “I have a responsibility if the baby is mines. Don’t try to take that away from me, I don’t want to be known as the bad father who abandoned him or her in the future.”

“Your 18 and I’m 16…this whole situation is wrong. I wish I would have left things alone that night. Who knew I would be able to pressure you into it. I should have listened to you when you said you didn’t want to because you weren’t prepared.”

“It’s my fault really…I’m older and I should have thought twice about it. I take full responsibility for what happened that night.”

“I should head out…my friends parents changed the curfew and while I’m under there roof I need to follow their rules. I’ll see you later L.Joe oppa.” She said with a bow before walking off.

Byung Hun sat in his chair and starred at the cup, he remembered the night well. His phone vibrated and slowly he checked it.

Hey L.Joe,

We may have a small problem on our hands. Come to the arcade and meet us by the claw machine in the back corner.

-CAP

Please hurry hyung!

-Ricky

Confused by the messages he made his way to the arcade. He found the spot he was told to go to and the guys where crowded around the machine. “Dude if we tell the owner how you got it stuck were never gonna be allowed back in here.” Came Jong Hyun’s voice.

“I’m sorry! I just wanted to lighten things up!” Chang Hyun’s voice said with a small sniffle. “It hurts so bad!”

“Stop moving before it snaps!” Min Soo ordered.

“What the hell is going on?” Byung Hun said, the guys looked back and separated so he could get a view. Stuck in the machine was Ricky’s arm, his fingers where touching the little prizes. “What were you trying to do?”

“Well you and noona haven’t spoken in a while…and then I heard some girls from class talking about how you and Jung Hee were back together. I thought if I won noona the big panda I could leave it in front of her house and say it was from you. That way she would forgive you and then you wouldn’t be with Jung Hee anymore.”

Chang Hyung said as he pulled his arm again. “I won but the stupid machine jammed and when I hit it the claw moved and dropped it with the others. I couldn’t accept defeat so I tried to get it myself. Now this is what the result is.”

“Pabo.” Byung Hun said as he walked over and looked inside the machine. “You can’t fix things with a panda.” The thought made him think back to Minah’s room. She had her fair share of panda items around including a sweater. Aside from Hello Kitty that was her most collected item. “Let’s just try yanking him out.”

The group nodded and stood behind him. All at once they pulled. “NOT HELPING!!! INFLICKING LOTS OF PAIN!!!” Chang Hyun shouted.

“Visual maknae!”

“Noona!” He said happily as he looked back at her, everyone’s eyes landed on her and Taemin.

“What happened to you?” She asked as she rushed over and knelt down beside him. The guys let him go and watched.

“I was cheated by the evil game and tried to claim my prize.”

“Ricky ah…I don’t understand how one gets stuck. Let me see if I can help you.” Minah dug in her bag and pulled out a bottle of lotion. After pouring a good amount in her hand she reached up and began rubbing it on his arm.

Byung Hun looked over at Taemin who smiled at him and waved. He rolled his eyes as he heard a cheer. “Noona you freed me!” He shouted as he hugged. “Thank you so much!”

She laughed as she patted his back. “Glad I can help you.”

“Minah are you ready to go?” Taemin asked as he held his hand out in front of her.

“Yeah.” She said as she let him help her up and they went to leave.

“Chase after her!” Chang Hyung shouted as he shook Byung Hun. “You did before so why not now? What changed the game?!”

“Minah…will you be my girlfriend?”

She paused as well. “No…” She spoke fast and walked away.

Byung Hun looked back at his friends. It was now awkward for all of them. Byung Hun didn’t say anything, instead he ran after her.

He kept on running until he came to a building, after looking around her ran all the way up to the roof. Walking over to the edge he looked around. *I’m sure this was the place in a lot of her pictures.*

“Pabo.” His eyes widened at the sound of her voice, he turned around and she stepped forward. “I’m fine around you…but in front of your friends I’m shy.” Byung Hun smiled as he pulled her into a hug. “Pabo.” She said once more as she gave him a playful shove. They both laughed about it. He rubbed the back of his neck feeling a bit nervous. After a while he walked over to her and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

The pair sat down and starred off at the view. “You really scared me back there.” He confessed as he looked at the sky. “I thought maybe there was another guy you liked.”

“I don’t really talk to any other guys.” She pointed out.

“Yeah but I thought maybe you saw one and knew then that you wanted to be with him…that’s how it was for me.”

She looked at him and smiled. “I felt the same way.” Minah admitted.

“So should I come pick you up early for school tomorrow?”

“I can go on my own.”

He laughed at her comment. “C.A.P hyung is driving us all so we’ll be by your house early.” He said as he stood up. “Now I should make sure my girl gets home before it gets late.”

Minah stood up as well and they left holding hands.

Byung Hun put his hand to his head, after a second of thinking he pushed Chang Hyun out the way and ran in the direction of Minah and Taemin. When he left the arcade they were already at the bus stop getting on. “Minah ah!” He called out to her, she didn’t hear him through and got on. As the bus pulled off her ran after it and banged on it. “Minah ah.”

He shouted once more, he saw her laughing and Taemin smiled her way and couldn’t bring himself to chase her anymore. He fell to his knees and watched the bus turn the corner. “I screwed up…first Jung Hee and now this? I wish I could take it all back…that night at her house…the day at school with Minah…all of it. All that is going through my head is Minah!” He shouted out and let out a long scream.

People began to stare as he blocked the cars which honked. Slowly he moved to the sidewalk where he sat down defeated. “I just wish someone would tell me what am I supposed to do. If the kid is mine I don’t have Minah by me…if the kid isn’t I lied and Minah isn’t by my side. Why can’t I win?”