Ahjumma!

Sunspot

☀️

“Ajumma…” He called Mrs. Kim

“What?”

“This is it?” He asked; looking at the small attic room with nothing inside but a green floral blanket and a pillow.

“Why? Were you expecting a 5-star hotel room?” She responded coldly.

Baekhyun turned to her. “No.. this is fine.” He said with a forced smile.

“Ajumma.” He called again. “Is this the only light here? I think it would still be dark at night with just this…” He worriedly continued; pointing at the single light bulb by the bed

“That light can brighten this whole room.” She answered.

“Are you sure?” He asked.

Mrs Kim could’ve blasted him with a whack on the head for shamelessly talking back but instead she looked at him with dead eyes and replied, “Yes.”

“If you say so..” Baekhyun responded with a hint of doubt in his voice.

A strong pungent scent reminded Mrs. Kim of what more she had to tell their alien visitor.

“Go to the living room after you wash up. I have to tell you the house rules.” She told him as she walked down the stairs.

“A-Ajumma…” He nervously called.

Mrs. Kim curved her brows, tired of hearing him call to her. “What?” She asked, glaring at him halfway down the stairs.

“Do you have any extra clothes for me?” He asked with that begging-puppy-smile of his.

She bit her lip to stop herself from shouting at him. “Don’t you have your own clothes?” She successfully asked calmly.

“No… I didn’t have anything when I arrived from the sun.”

“Arrived from--” She uttered and held her nape to suppress her blood pressure from rising “Aigoooo” She groaned and continued to walk down with other hand grasping the railings to keep herself from falling.

“He’s really crazy. He looks decent but his mind… Aigoo” She continued to mumble.